Start by marking “First Ride Cowboy Collection” as Want to Read:
First Ride Cowboy Collection

First Ride Cowboy Collection

You Never Forget Your First…

Saddle up for a sexy ride with 18 bestselling and award winning authors as they share with you their first in a series. These cowboys will claim your heart with their rough edges and raw emotions. Dust off your boots, and join us for a ride you'll never forget.

Forget Me Knot by Lori King
Lacy Denvers has lost her job, and lost her way. All she
Published February 2nd 2017 by Romance Rebels Publishing

To ask other readers questions about First Ride Cowboy Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Ride Cowboy Collection

Start your review of First Ride Cowboy Collection
Debra Shutters
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook-book
I enjoyed reading about Hot Cowboys and love each of the stories in this and recommend all the authors.
Emily
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First Ride Cowboy Collection by a great collection of authors is a awesome set of first in series romances. Highly recommend to all fans of romance and cowboys!

"Forget Me Knot" by Lori King

"Cowboy Crazy" (The Dalton Boys Series Book 1) by Em Petrova is a great read. This is an excellent start to a series. I loved reading about Hank and Charlotte. I can't wait to see what happens next in The Dalton Boy's Series. Highly recommend to all fans of romance, family, and hot cowboys.

"Watching Fireflies
Sandy S
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review covers THE REAL MCCOY by Sabrina York

4 stars

About the book: Original Release Date February 2015

Re-Release: February 3, 2017 in the FIRST RIDE COWBOY Collection

When Crystal Wilson gets roped into a wild, girls-only weekend at a rowdy “stud” ranch, the last thing she wants to do is tangle with a bunch of half-naked men pretending to be cowboys. But when she meets Ford McCoy, she can’t help but be attracted to his dark, dominant, gruff appeal.

What she doesn’t know is that Ford isn’t a st
Stacy J.
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Watching Fireflies by Jaycee Ford
What a book! This book has it all – love, romance, drama, suspense and sexy times.

I really liked Jordan in this book. She was smart, resourceful, and fierce woman even if she is a little broken when we meet her. I liked watching her grow as a person and become the woman she was meant to be when she was surrounded by a man who loves her and family and friends.
Tom was the perfect cowboy and book boyfriend. He saw something in Jordan right away that wanted him to pu
Cathy
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Sabrina York's book, The Real McCoy.

Crystal Wilson and Ford McCoy meet at a "stud ranch for strippers" when it's Ford's younger sister's 21st birthday and she wants to go to the stud ranch with her business partners/friends to celebrate. He is there to protect his sister after he gets a text from his friend, Cody, who is an owner of the ranch, letting him know she is there. Crystal is put off by the young men, leaving the party to go back to her room, and sees Ford while she i
Linda Quick
Review of The Real McCoy:
Loved this book! The Queen of Hotness has done it again. In this prequel, Crystal and Ford meet and we learn their story - it's full of sexy shenanigans that start when Crystal first spots Ford and thinks he's part of the entertainment. As such, she feels free to touch and play, but Ford won't take advantage of a woman thats been drinking. One thing leads to another as they explore their mutual attraction.

Fans of the genre will love this book. While it is part of a serie
Rhonda
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful collection of western romance stories. There were some new authors to me and then some I'm an avid reader of. Susan Fisher Davis, Lori King and Rhonda Lee Carver are all one click authors for me so I clicked on this collection because of them. Check this collection out, I think you'll enjoy it! ...more
Rachel Davidson
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this a while back but since I just opened a Goodreads account, I wanted to mention it. Most of the stories were really good. It's how I discovered a few new favorite authors, Susan Fisher Davis and D'Ann Lindun. It's too bad this set is no longer available because if you haven't read these stories, you are missing out on some hot cowboys! ...more
Cait
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A bunch of mostly good western stories

This boxed set had a bunch of mostly good western stories. Some historical but most are set in real time.
Michelle
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of Cowboy stories. I loved each and every one. Some of my favorite authors and some new to me. This collection is a must read.
Deborah
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cowboy
I loved this collection of books. Who wouldn't with all these sexy cowboys. This group of authors are amazing. Some of them I have know for awhile, while others were new to me. I have found a few new authors to read from this collection. This book took me longer to read than normal because I had to continue some of the stories in the collection, they were just that amazing. If you love cowboys, you are bound to love one, if not all of these stories. I highly recommend this book. ...more
Amelia Conlin
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

These books were written very well and each author has defined the characters with style and grace. Each story made you feel like you were right there with characters and created a beautiful picture in the reader's mind.
Karen Roma
Shelves: read-in-2017
THE REAL MCCOY by Sabrina York……

This was my first read by Sabrina York and O.M.G, can I just say……I LOVED IT!

A fast-paced story with great characters, a fabulously entertaining plot and so much more. This author definitely has a new and excited reader who can’t wait to discover what’s in store for the diverse population of this sleepy town and the Double S ranch!

Please keep em` coming, I’m so totally hooked after just one book!

COWBOYS NEVER FOLD by Lexi Post……

I love the easy flow of Lexi Post's
mad4rombks
Mar 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 99-cents-reads
99 cents at Amazon. 3/5/17
BookSnuggle
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection! What an amazing group of authors!

The Real McCoy by Sabrina York is one of many the books in the First Ride Cowboy Collection. This is Crystal Wilson and Ford McCoy's story. The Real McCoy is the prequel to Sabrina York's Stripped Down series. I loved Ford and Crystal's story! It was great how the author incorporated humor, intense chemistry with a really fun and entertaining story. I can't wait to read the other books in this collection. FYI, includes mature content.
Sophie Koufes
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Description: Prequel to Strip Down Series
Crystal Wilson: Online Jewelry Designer gets roped into wild, girls-only weekend at a rowdy stud ranch.
Ford McCoy: Rancher mistaken for a stripper at the "stud ranch".
This sweet & sexy spicy novella offers a entertaining storyline with fun & realistic characters. With a sexy alpha male cowboy, snarky heroine, hilarious moments, & sweet romance this truly is a fantastic read. I read it in one sitting & could not put it down. I am looking forward to reading
Sandie Grise
Watching Fireflies By Jaycee Ford-
I stumbled across this book on Amazon and fell in love with the writing style that the author put on these characters, the two points of view was interesting and refreshing.

Jordan Hawthorne was escaping an abusive relationship and starting over in a new town. Tom McCloud is a good ole boy and does right by his family. When Tom is sent to do repair a sink in a guests bathroom at his aunts request, he never thought that he'd seen a more lovely sight than Jordan as
Yvonne Cruz
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Though I have only read one of the stories in this collection, after reading The Real McCoy, I can’t wait to start the other stories. The story takes us to the Double Stud ranch, where 21 yr old Porsche is celebrating her birthday. and Crystal, her boss, is there to help her celebrate the especial day.
The ranch is really an entertainment review and Ford, Porsche’s brother, is there to keep an eye on her.Little does Crystal know that the guy she has been eyeing is NOT part of the entertainment,
Carlanna S Ward
Apr 04, 2017
Barbara
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good set of books that I found I liked reading each book had the different Authors touch some I have read book from them before and others I have not but I now have new ones to look for. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.I have also bought after reading these stories.
Amanda Ruddy
Nov 18, 2018
John Dawson
Sep 07, 2018
Melissa
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tina Sasso
Apr 08, 2017
Bernadean Garvin
Oct 13, 2017
Zulma
rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Cowboys of Crested Butte Boxed Set Volume 1
  • Montana Mail Order Brides
  • Angels of the West Collection (15 Book Box Set)
  • Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys: They Ride Hard and Love Harder
  • Disciplining Their Little Girl (Historical Tale)
  • Mail Order Brides of Spring Water Books 1-3
  • Punished: A Spanking Bundle
  • The Lasso Springs Series (Lasso Springs, #1-3)
  • Mrs. Maisy’s Marvelous Mail Order Brides Complete Series (Box Set Complete Series Book 39)
  • Brides of Blackthorn Manor Complete Series (Box Set Complete Series Book 49)
  • Miller Brothers of Texas Box Set: Western Romance (Miller Family Book 2)
  • Dakota Hearts Boxed Set (Dakota Hearts, #1-5)
  • Willow The Sister (Twin Creek's Rain Ranch Romance Series Book 4)
  • Hanna The Helper (Twin Creek's Rain Ranch Romance Series Book 1)
  • Hope in Love (Love of a Child #1)
  • Mary Jo The Farmer Girl (Twin Creek's Rain Ranch Romance Series Book 2)
  • Love, Hope and a Future: 18 Book Bumper Box Set of Sweet, Clean, Mail Order Bride Western Romance
  • Shameful Surrender (Bound for Service #2.5)
Best-selling author, Lori King, is also a full-time wife and mother of three boys. Although she rarely has time to just enjoy feminine pursuits; at heart she is a hopeless romantic. She spends her days dreaming up Alpha men, and her nights telling their stories. An admitted TV and book junkie, she can be found relaxing with a steamy story, or binging in an entire season of some show online. She gi ...more

News & Interviews