Start by marking “What He Wants (Phantom Riders MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
What He Wants (Phantom Riders MC, #3)

What He Wants

(Phantom Riders MC #3)

Big John is the club enforcer. He's big and scary and he sets his sights on Daisy the instant he locks eyes on the curvy beauty.
Daisy's the new girl in town. She's grown strong and independent since leaving an abusive marriage, but nothing prepares her for the hulking, sexy biker who wants to claim her when trouble comes calling!

Excerpt -
“Open the door.” I cringed at t
Published April 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about What He Wants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What He Wants

Start your review of What He Wants (Phantom Riders MC, #3)
Lu Bielefeld
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, rape, sex-ow, crazy-ex
Este livro é o terceiro da série Phantom Riders MC e segue com os elementos conhecidos das histórias de moto clubes. Gostei da escrita da autora e tenho esperança que ela continue a história dos outros membros do clube.
Recomendo!
-----------
This book is the third in the series Phantom Riders MC and follows with the known elements of the stories of motorcycle clubs. I like the author's writing and I hope that she continues the story of the other members of the Club.
Recommend!

==>no cheating<==
Fatimama
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really like this author and series (read 3 books so far) because there is no cheating when H/h gets together and Hero remains celibate even when the H/h get separated. The plot may be formulaic as it is generally about this badass biker who falls hard for a civilian (someone who knows nothing about mc world) and H wants to protect h so he pushes her away or H has some intimacy or trust issues and he feels he doesn't deserve to be happy.

All in all, I like this author's formula because H locks o
Taylor
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ann L
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Daisy has just gotten out of an abusive marriage when Big John, Enforcer for the Phantom Riders MC meets her. She has no idea how an MC world works, but that doesn't matter, all she wants his him and his persona of being a bad boy. Big John on the other hand just wants to protect her and if that means staying away ..... well then. Of course Daisy has other ideas.

Page turning from the start, this is a fabulous unputdownable read.
LaGina
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Big John and Daisy is off the chain. Even though I havent read the other books before this one I was able to get right into the story and enjoy it. There was just the right amount of heat and steam and love/hate going on that I was able to get right into this book and didnt want to put it down but Ihad to get some sleep. This was my first Tory Richards read but it wont be my last. I will be getting my hands on some more of her work.
Brenda Longland OLeary
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tory Richard Does it Again!,

Absolutely loved this book. Daisy and Big John have great chemistry. He’s the Enforcer for the MC with no plans of taking an old lady or settling down. She is running from an abusive past with desire to have a bad~boy in her life. Best laid plans don’t always workout. Definitely recommend this book. You will enjoy this storyline.
Lori
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series! Going to have to get the rest of her books! I can’t wait!
Nancy
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great story! Love these biker boys!
Van
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sandy Knox
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!
I'M IN LOVE WITH BIG JOHN! Lol. He's a big gorgeous hulk of a man with 12 inches in his pants to match. At first he has a hardened heart, he keeps his heart guarded and swears off any kind of commitment until he sees Daisy for the first time. She owns a beauty salon and Big John needs a cut and a shave. Daisy is a little thing but built like a brick shit house with beautiful black hair. Her exhusband was an evil asshole. He mentally and physically abuse her, constantly belittled her calling
A W
May 11, 2017
Caroline
Aug 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Wrapped in Chains (Kings Reapers MC, #3)
  • Down & Dirty: Hawk (Dirty Angels MC, #3)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC #2)
  • Fallen Rider (Lost Saxons, #7)
  • Adler (The Henchmen MC, #14)
  • Repent (The Disciples Book 3)
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
  • Love Above Law
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • Grave (Dead Souls MC #2)
  • Bound by Wreckage (Ravage MC Bound, #6)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)
  • Shameless (Alpha Bodyguard, #8)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Lost King (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Incinerate (Explosive, #2)
  • Beauty and the Biker (Ghost Riders MC, #2)
Tory Richards is an Amazon bestselling author who writes smut with a plot. Born in Maine, she's lived most of her life in Florida where she went to school, married, and raised her daughter. She's retired from Disney and spends her time with family and friends, traveling, and writing.

What's next for me in books?

MC Romance - coming April 2021

Start a new series by reading book one from three differ

Phantom Riders MC (3 books)
  • Phantom Riders MC: Hawk
  • No Mercy (Phantom Riders MC, #2)

News & Interviews