Start by marking “Hitched (Hearts of Stone #2)” as Want to Read:
Hitched (Hearts of Stone #2)

Hitched (Hearts of Stone #2)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  115 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
**This book can be read as a standalone**

For aspiring journalist Harlow Ransom, life is just a well-oiled machine, and if she plans well, all things will go accordingly. And that is exactly why Harlow lives her life by perfectly polished to-do lists that she refuses to stray from—even when she's celebrating her 21st birthday in Sin City.

1. Visit the Boom Boom Blues Lounge
Published March 2017 by Manzari Books

To ask other readers questions about Hitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitched

Candace Robinson
This was an addicting read, and it was pretty awesome seeing characters from Hooked! But it can also be read as a stand alone. The phone scene was my favorite!!!
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
I loved this book! The hero is amazing! He's charming, witty, sexy and made me laugh!
Book boyfriend for sure!

Hitched (Hearts of Stone #2) is by author Christine Manzari.
Release Date: March 21, 2017
Read: March 17, 2017
Cover: 5
POV: First-person dual perspectives.
Standalone
Series: Hearts Of Stone: #1 Hooked; #2 Hitched
Genres: Romance, Romantic Comedy

Trace and Harlow.......

Oh. My. God! I loved this book! I had never read anything by this author before so I didn't know what to expect. I c
(Nat) Reading Romances
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
reading romances

Very entertaining!

Hitched was the first novel I read by the Christine Manzari and the second book in the Hearts of Stone series. I can be read as a standalone.I chose to read this novel because I have a soft spot for the “waking up married’ trope. I didn’t know quite what to expect, but I loved the dialogue and relatable characters.

Gosh, Trace was such an entertaining hero! Not only was he so sweet, but sexy and charming. The witty banter between this couple put a smile on my face, plus the ch
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

You may or may not know by now that I'm a HUGE FAN of Christine's first NA contemporary, Hooked . I read it back in January 2015 and it was one of my favorite books from all of 2015. I wanted so badly for her to continue writing in that world, so you can imagine how excited I was when I got a message from her asking if I'd be interested in reading Hitched, the second book in her Hearts of Stone series. Obviously I said yes and jumped into the bo
Becca Reads A Lot
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Things that make me happy:
1. Harlow.
2. Trace.
3. A Vegas Wedding.
4. Very very determined characters.

This book was so fun. I giggled and swooned my way through each page.

I felt like on some level I really understood Harlow. She was so goal oriented. She wasn't quite cold, but her focus was so sharp.

Trace was *fans self* the hero we always want. He's determined and kind and lighthearted at the same time. He just is all of the things.

I absolutely adored this read. It was a first from th
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first trip into the world of Christine Manzari, and boy did I enjoy the ride! Harlow Ransom is very singular in her goal oriented life as an aspiring journalist. She lives by perfect to do lists that she won't stray from for any reason. Harlow believes that even celebrating her 21rst birthday in Vegas needs a list, so she can check things off. However, life doesn't always go by a list, so when she wakes up with a ring on her finger, she has no idea how it ended up there. Trace Stone, ...more
Lisa Malin
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book I could NOT put down.. I do love the romance novels! The storyline was very interesting and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I had to force myself to stop reading to get some sleep or I would have kept reading until the book was done. Christine's stories are very easy to picture in your head as your going thru the story and it keeps you interested thru the end. I must admit, I never want the story to end! I am looking forward to book 3 of the series...Hooked was also a hard ...more
Suey_Library
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am absolutely loving this series. Seriously I am completely hooked on Manzari writing style at this point. Though I have to admit, I preferred Hooked more, I still find myself saying this was a damn good read. Once you get started on these, seriously there is no putting them down until you finish.

From the start I loved the main characters, which is exactly what I love about Manzari writing style. Her characters up to this point have been the perfect blends, the perfect personalities – the tota
Candy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Not going to lie, I went into this book because it was announced that it was in a series of standalones that I had previously started. I didn't read the blurb, I had no idea what it would be about, and I just dove in. Holy heck, I was in for a complete and utter treat! Christine Manzari made me swoon and giggle like a school girl as I progressed through Hitched. It came at the perfect time and certainly delivered with all the fun, flirty feels.

I love how Manzari took an insta-lust story and tran
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This was my first book by this author and I had no idea what to expect going into it. The blurb had me for sure, I mean who can resist the whole crazy partying and ending up married in Vegas story? Well not me and this couple had me hooked. I experienced so many emotions while reading this book. I wanted to strangle Harlow on many occasions but if you think about it and not let all your emotions take over you'll realize why she is the way she is. Doesn't make it easier to swallow especially for ...more
Katrina Marie
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & More Review
I have so much love for this book.  It can be read as a stand alone, so if you haven't read the first book, that's completely okay.

Harlow and Trace are such awesome and unique characters.  Trace is dealing with a small break in his snowboarding career, and Harlow is used to being the perfect daughter and chasing her dreams without really living.

There are so many awkwardly fun moments in this book. Harlow is a complete klutz, a
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Fun and Games with Trace and Harlow.....

HITCHED is the second novel in Christine Manzari's Hearts Of Stone series. Having not read any of her books before I was unsure of what to expect, but I should never have been worried. It was a wonderful Romantic/Comedy and one that I would thoroughly recommend to those readers who love this Genre.

Harlow Ransom is a college student who is extremely set in her ways - until that one night in Vegas. Trace Stone is a professional snowboarder who has just rec
Brandy Roberts
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this book was so good , I haven't read Hooked yet but after reading one scene that involves the couple my click finger got itchy and now book one in the hearts and stones series is in my kindle so yay and I can not wait for the next one . Loved the characters Harlow and Trace were the perfect couple they had witty banter , the attraction between them was off the charts hot the sex scenes were super steamy , and even though they were completely different from one anther they just fit t ...more
Courtney
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas for Harlow Ransom and Trace Stone. When Harlow goes to Vegas to celebrate her 21st birthday with her sisters she ends up at the Bellagio fountain and meets Trace, a guy who makes her say yes when she is used to focusing on her studies. A night of fun and pleasure leaves them both waking up with a band on their ring fingers and sends Harlow running. When Trace is set to return to training for the X-Games 2017 and back on his snowboard he finds himself u ...more
Ashley
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.

I thought the juxtaposition of the two main characters was a fun thing to do on Manzari's part. Harlow lives her life by lists. Even her 21st birthday requires a list so she can have optimal fun. However her lists could not predict Trace Stone. He lives life freely and is determined to win her over.

The banter back and forth between the characters kept the story moving. The overall flow of the book was at a great pace. Manzari really und
Reckless Readers
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So freaking hilarious, it will have you laughing out loud at the madness! Couch cat is my favorite character even though I hate cats, this one causes more accidents and injuries that it's way too funny!
The story how Harlow got the cat is epic! Enough about the cat though. She marries an professional snowboarder without even realizing it. He's a dream! Swoon! I mean who moves across country to follow someone you barely know. Trace that's who! He's persistent and stubborn, but not near as stubbor
Marine Bernier
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-read
A-MA-ZING !
What a great book and awesome story !
You follow Trace Stone (Huck's brother from book 1) and Harlow on their super fast Vegas romance !
It was cute, sweet and sexy as hell !

I highly recommend this little gem for every reader who just want to have a fun moment reading, because I can assure you ! YOU WILL want more !

Wendy Livingstone
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have read any of this authors work, and I am questioning myself as to why it has take me so long. This is the second book in the “Hearts of Stone” series, but each book is a standalone. I loved Harlow and Trace, and the intense chemistry and attraction they had for each other. No spoilers from me through, you really need to read this series for yourself!
This author has done an amazing job with this story, which is fun, has witty banter, and lots of love. I was hooked and
Stephenee
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
* I received an ebook from the author but it in no way influences my opinion or review. *

I have read all of author Christine Manzari's books and each time that I think I have found a favorite, she wows me with the next one! This book was an epic love story that starts out with both the reader and the characters having absolutely no clue that their lives are about to be flipped around and turned inside out. The author takes the reader on a roller coaster ride that starts out at 60mph and never sl
Erin
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t even begin to tell you how embarrassing it is to totally fangirl over someone you interact with on social media…but I’m totally about to do it. If you’re new to my blog, you’ll quickly learn that I have very little to no shame. So…without further ado, I will now proceed to fangirl. Christine (aka Xenatine) please don’t file a restraining order…

THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING! My second 5 star read in a 24 hour period. Hitched was absolutely impossible to put down. Trace was everything I want in a
Louise
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know when you are on a roll of good books and you worry that the next book might not live up to your high expectations? Well this book not only lived up to then but passed them.

I know you think you have seen this book before or ones like it - strangers marry in Vegas etc but I promise you this story will throw in a few twists, add in a super sexy not to mention understanding leading man and you will be taken on a very funny, sexy and emotional ride.

These two characters were made for each oth
Kori (_livelaughread)
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, though not as much as the first one, Hooked. I liked Trace but I kind of had a hard time seeing what he saw in Harlowe. She was kind of horrible to him and just pretty selfish. BUT I’m glad she realized it in the end!
Bekky Levesque
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh...another Manzari book I couldn't put down! This book was steamy, had me seriously laughing out loud numerous times & characters who I want to be friends with in real life!! I always love the depth that Manzari gives to her characters & how strong her female leads are - Harlow was no different. Let's talk about Trace - he is definitely another new book boyfriend...hot!!! Absolutely a must read!!!
Cissy
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you want a swoon worthy contemporary romance, where the characters are real and unique, then looked no further. Although I liked Hooked better than Hitched, both are not your typical "she's flawed and he is too" kind of romance. The characters are flawed, but in a realistic, every day kind of way! Oh yeah, the sex scene are definitely hot!

Laura Ward
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Trace and Cat... but Trace and Harlow... swoon. This book has everything I need in a romance novel. Steamy hot scenes (hello!) and humor (Couch Cat! Buzz!) are some of what Manzari does best, but what always strikes me are the depth of her characters. They are real, flawed, and unique. Being a fellow Marylander, I love the local references, as well!
Shirley Ririhena
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy reading this book from the start, their wittiness hooked me.
On the first book i don't have good impression of Trace but he prove me wrong here, he's a great guy, driven, gentle, passionate, and could be cocky just like his brother xD
Harlow is a sweet, independent, and hardworking girl. Through some personal experience she doesn't think she want or even need someone as her significant other, but Trace slowly but surely made her wondering her decision.
It's a sweet story, not just in
Amber
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jo
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I love woke-up-married romances as a rule, but this one wasn't an all-time favorite just because Harlow was such a frustrating character. In fact, there were big sections of the book when she was unlikable just because she was making up stupid reasons not to be with her husband, who was a really great guy and was doing all the heavy lifting in the relationship.
Connie
This series just keeps getting and better . I thought Trace was a horrible person in Hooked, (Hearts of Stone # 1), after he betrayed his brother, Huck. But we get to see another side when he meets Harlow in Vegas and they wake up married to each other. That may seem romantic at first, but what they don't know about each other may just end the relationship before it begins!
Virna
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were good, there a bit drama and some steamy moments and close family in the story, wish a see a book about them.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The first thing Christine does when she's getting ready to read a book is to crack the spine in at least five places. She wholeheartedly believes there is no place as comfy as the pages of a well-worn book. She's addicted to buying books, reading books, and writing books. She even turned her dining room into a library—reading is more important than eating. She also has a weakness for adventure and ...more
More about Christine Manzari

Hearts of Stone (3 books)
  • Hooked (Hearts of Stone #1)
  • Hated (Hearts of Stone #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)