Start by marking “Beauty Of A Monster: Seduction (Beauty Of A Monster, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beauty Of A Monster: Seduction (Beauty Of A Monster, #1)

Beauty Of A Monster: Seduction (Beauty Of A Monster Duet #1)

Grief and blame: poison that rips worlds apart.

Josephine Bell arrives at Wildridge Manor as a whirlwind of optimism and light, and the delicate balance of order and control that he fights every day to maintain is tipped upside down in a way that will change William Marshall-Croft forever.

Discovering that the house she now calls home is filled with well-kept secrets, Josep
ebook, 1st Edition, 265 pages
Published May 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Of A Monster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty Of A Monster

Olga therebelreader

What a beautifully written romantic love story! How my heart ached for Joey and Will. This book has everything I yearn to read in a mind-blowing romance novel: a great plot, great characters, great chemistry between the two main protagonists and a dark storyline filled with mystery to keep the readers reading when the romance part is temporarily toned down.

Joey is a great heroine. She is smart, funny, determined and really doesn’t take people’s crap very well. Her only weakness seems t
Tracey
ARC REVIEW

I adored this book and read it one night, yep I stayed up late - but it was worth it.

The setting is charming, a country manor house that made me picture Downton Abbey and the staff/characthers gave the place homely feel, especially Bea - she reminded me of a Mrs Potts!

I was totally absorbed by this book and the main characthers Joey and Will <3

Joey, we are introduced to in the beginning of the book, she has to go to the big house to ask for help - I admit I was wondering when the b
Nicole Strycharz
Apr 28, 2017 Nicole Strycharz rated it it was amazing
There is so much to tell about this book.

I have to say that no matter how old you are, the draw of any "Beauty and the Beast" story is like a bug light! It draws you in immediately. There is a reason it's considered a "Tale as old as Time"

Eleanor and Katie upheld the expectations that come with a story this epic. Somehow they even made it more INCREDIBLE.

The characters are profound and intriguing and the authors weren't afraid to go outside the box of predictability. Instead, of being able to
Stacey
Apr 27, 2017 Stacey rated it it was amazing
So I have this friend, she's an avid reader like myself and we are usually on the same page when it comes to books. So one day she comes across a trailer for an upcoming book, sends me a link to it and it's safe to say we were drawn in from the get-go. So much so we decided to do this as a Buddy Read and a joint review.

Thank God I had a buddy to read this with and someone to take this journey with. I am grateful to have had someone to cry with, to hold my hand and not to mention someone to screa
Abigail Davies
Apr 25, 2017 Abigail Davies rated it it was amazing
As soon as the awesome duo of authors announced that they were teaming up again, I KNEW I had to be involved somehow! So when asked if I wanted to beta read, I practically snapped their hand off!! I also received a copy of this book to review.

At the beginning of the story, we meet Joey who is trying to care for her ailing father, and trying to not lose their house. Having no other choice but to ask to work for her fathers boss, she goes their to ask for help, even though her father has told her
Danielle Dickson
Apr 24, 2017 Danielle Dickson rated it it was amazing
So, when I first heard these two authors were writing together again, I KNEW I needed to read it! I was lucky enough to BETA read for them AND receive an ARC copy to review. So this is the second time I’ve read it. I believe it was supposed to be based very loosely on the beauty and the beast concept, but it’s so much more than that!

We meet Joey (Josephine) at the start and her and her father are struggling to make ends meet. She has a plan, but it involves going to her father’s former employer
Dawn
Apr 30, 2017 Dawn rated it it was amazing
Wow this book!!!! Having read Katie and Eleanors first book together I knew this was going to be fantastic but nothing prepared me for this rollcoaster ride they both took me on!
Joey and Will’s story will rip your heart out,trample all over it,build it back up piece by piece only to have it happen all over again and I loved it!!
Joey comes to Wildridge Manor to take over her fathers job there,hes ill and they are finding it hard to make ends meet and keep their home.Shes caring ,thoughtful,strong
All The Feels PR & BLOG
Apr 29, 2017 All The Feels PR & BLOG rated it it was amazing

Jennifer Pierson
May 18, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
I've decided that I'm not going to attempt to describe this beautiful story, because spoilers will inadvertently fly out to ruin it for others. So just read the blurb, and if that isn't enough, well, just READ THE BOOK! OMG, Joey is the female lead, and I couldn't have loved her anymore if I created her myself! She meets the drool worthy Will, when she needs to get a new job to take care of her sick father. But even though he's hot, he's very broody and emotionally cold, however, even though her ...more
Loobielou1969
Apr 12, 2017 Loobielou1969 rated it it was amazing
Beauty Of A Monster is an intriguing , yet beautiful love story that is exceptionally well written. It has a great plot, with some fabulous characters and an air of mystery about it which makes it an absolute page turner.

From the first few chapters I felt it had a loosely based 'Beauty And The Beast' feel about it.......but in no way does it mirror the original story.........this book has its own story, in its own right.

Josephine (Joey) is a sweet, yet smart girl, with a sassy mouth at times -
Claire Williams
Apr 25, 2017 Claire Williams rated it it was amazing
Wow! 'Beauty Of A Monster' is one of those books you just can't put down. Every page made me eager to read the next as I fell in love with the story and the characters.
I had certain ideas of how I thought the story and the characters would be but I was blown away by the journey I went on. The book was well written, with detailed descriptions and an intriguing plot woven around Wildridge Manor and all its secrets.
Joey, the main female character, is a strong, spirited women with a caring nature, w
Kathleen
Apr 25, 2017 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved this book. Once I got going in the book I had a hard time putting it down. I love the characters chemistry between Joey and Will. This book kept me on edge with not knowing what the mystery was behind Will's past and when it came to light it was emotional and you couldn't help shed a few tears.

You can see where this resembles Beauty and the Beast but this story takes it to a whole another level and Katie Fox and Eleanor Lloyd-Jones does and awesome job at it. I'm so looking forward
Tracy
May 07, 2017 Tracy rated it it was amazing
I can't even begin to describe my emotions right now. This book was absolutely phenomenal! Joey and Will's story had me going crazy saying "please jump in and take a chance" this story made my heart swell and then completely ripped it out and shattered it. So magnificently well written. Every line and character will make you fall in love and want so much more. Their past is making Will uncompromising but his love is strong.This was the first book I have had the pleasure of reading from these two ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 18, 2017 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is my first read by this duet and it won't be the last as I really enjoyed it.

I love Joey the main female character. She goes to her fathers former employer to look for a job to try and keep a roof over her and her sick fathers head. There she meets her new boss Will. He is so good looking but comes across as cold and moody.
Can the warm hearted Joey break through Wills hard exterior?

I really enjoyed this story. The storyline is brilliant and I loved the secondary characters. After that en
Kristina
Apr 21, 2017 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story was just beautiful!! Eleanor and Katie have written an amazing story, with lots of emotions and characters that you will fall in love with! Will and Joey (oh how i love those two together) will take you on a bumpy ride, with laughter, tears, drama, mystery (that will make you turn the pages even faster) and lots of love! Everyone should read this wonderful story <3

Can't wait for the second part of the story to find out what happens next!!
Brooke May
Apr 26, 2017 Brooke May rated it it was amazing
A fantastical story surrounded by a vail of mystery and romance. Beauty of a Monster has the feels of a modern day fairytale with a twist. Each character made me feel warm with familiarity and I was gripped by the wording and pure elegance the authors used to shape this world. I look forward to reading the next part.
Michelle
May 14, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
For me this book was very much a slow burn, but not in any typical way. After I finished this book I really wasn't sure I liked it, but, a few days later I was still thinking about it, regardless of the fact that I'd read other books in between I couldn't get it out my head. So much so that several days after my first read I was actually rereading it. That is definitely something I'd recommend to anyone who reads this, reread it at least once, this is one of those books that it seems that every ...more
Emily Krat
May 04, 2017 Emily Krat rated it it was amazing
Beauty Of A Monster is a heartfelt, sizzling love story that will make your heart race!

I was totally absorbed by this book from the very start. This story had everything - beautiful writing, unpredictable and intriguing storyline, realistic characters, charming setting, and mystery.
We meet Joey, the main female character, at the start. She is seeking work at her father’s former employer so she can care for her ill father and keep a roof over their heads. Joey is a sweet character with such a big
Melissa Joseph (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 beautifully tragic stars!! This book would not let me go.

This book ends in a damn crazy cliff hanger and therefore is the first book of the duet.

This is Will and Joey's story...

Something tragic took place 20 years ago. Something so tragic it is still effecting people and therefore is to remain a secret. The Wildridge mansion and riding house staff know you do not speak of the past. Mr Croft runs said estate and the beautifully dark messed up man has forbid speaking of the past. Until the p
Melissa Joseph (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 beautifully tragic stars!! This book would not let me go.

This is Will and Joey's story...

Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Jun 02, 2017 Diz Reads 4TLOReading rated it it was amazing
I have always found reading in the 3rd person a difficult task when it comes to the romance genre, I honestly can count on one hand the amount of authors that manage to pull me in.

Once it happens, I'm immersed and transported to the world without so much of a blink that the way the words are taken over and it's like a movie playing in my head, vivid and beautiful as each page quickly turns leading me to the halfway point.

I am so pleased that I can now add these two brilliantly talented authors
Tiffany Readz
May 14, 2017 Tiffany Readz rated it liked it
3.5 Mixed Feelings...

While Beauty of a Monster is elegantly written, there was something about it's momentum that drove me nuts. Maybe I'm an impatient reader, but I wanted this book to move it along and give me some answers. Pronto.

"josephine Bell. I Love you. I'm just too dangerous to keep you."

The crux of this entire love story. There is something he's keeping from her, the entire house knows it, her father knows it, yet nobody tells her. Nobody. They are all lucky she isn't the nag that I am
Christine
Jun 22, 2017 Christine rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-books
Another 'Beauty and the Beast' story -- I've just got to stop hoping I'll find one that's any good...

A desperate Josephine's (aka Joey) prayers are answered when she's hired (apparently as a maid) at Wildridge Manor, home of the morbidly reclusive (but gorgeous) William Marshall-Croft. William has come to terms with his solitary existence, and demands that Joey stays out of his sight when she's working. Joey has sweet childhood memories of the estate where her father worked; and she can't figure
Tara Bryant
May 03, 2017 Tara Bryant rated it it was amazing
Beauty of a Monster
By Eleanor Lloyd-Jones and Katie Fox

This story is a twist on a classic love story. Filled with love, suspense, passion and worries, Beauty of a Monster is a def must read!!!

"She wanted to be consumed by him, to feel something other than the emptiness of not knowing what it was like to have him against her—his heart beating wildly and uncontrolled, his hands exploring and caressing, his lips devouring and claiming."

The relationships between the characters flows so well. Their c
United Indie Book Blog
May 25, 2017 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Reviewer: Lindsey
Rating: 4.5 Stars

If I could use one word to describe this I would use BRILLIANT. This story was beautifully written. This was my first book written by this team but I must say they did an awesome job. This story just had something I could not put my fingers on. It held me, drew me in with the love story Of Josephine ad Will. Two souls broken no healing in sight both for different reasons. So, beautiful and painful this story was it will leave you wondering what you can do to get
LaGina
May 31, 2017 LaGina rated it it was amazing
Beauty of a Monster is a great twist to a childhood favorite with an up to date feel. From the very first chapter I was so wrapped up in the story that I had a hard time putting it down. If it wasnt for my eyes not wanting to focus I would have been able to read this in one sitting. I was able to feel the pain and joy and love coming from the pages of this story. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Yolandi Bosch
May 18, 2017 Yolandi Bosch rated it it was amazing
Absolutely riveting. This book just builds. The anticipation, frustration the chemistry between Joey and Will. Oh my word it just works.

Their heartbreaking back story and that finale, holy hell I loved it. I honestly can't wait for part 2.
Jessica McCrory
May 15, 2017 Jessica McCrory rated it it was amazing
WHOA!
What an AMAZING READ!!! The characters are complex, the story intense and watching Will and Joey's relationship unfold was such an amazing journey. The book left me patiently (or not so patiently LOL) awaiting the second book!
Highly recommend!!!!
Liza Mooney
May 02, 2017 Liza Mooney rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of being a BETA for this book. It was my first book to read by either of these authors and to say I was blown away was an understatement.
In this story we meet Josephine (Joey) who has come on hard times due to her fathers illness. She goes to her dad’s employer seeking work. This is where the complicated brooding Will comes into the story.
This story was dark, intriguing, and had enough mystery to have me turning the pages. The chemistry between Joey & Will was intense.
Jo
Brandy Roberts
May 02, 2017 Brandy Roberts rated it it was amazing
I love Katie Fox and Eleanor Lloyd-Jones and when they combined their awesomeness it becomes such a beautiful story . My heart went through a lot in this book talk about one heck of a book hangover , the characters are very likable , the story line had me hooked and on the edge of my seat as it got closer to the end I became sad and when I got to the last page I was close to tears just wow you pretty ladies slayed me I need more please . Will and Joey are both beautifully broken , so different b ...more
Raised in a little village in North Wales, a fierce love of books and reading was instilled in her by her parents from a very early age, and she has vivid memories of reading secretly under the blankets with a torch for hours after lights out, often getting caught! She was blown away by The Borribles Trilogy - Michael De Larrabeiti at nine years old, and it was then that Eleanor Lloyd-Jones fell h ...more
More about Eleanor Lloyd-Jones...