Start by marking “Quick Fix” as Want to Read:
Quick Fix

Quick Fix

I had it all … a job I loved, a home I built and a husband who couldn’t keep it in his pants. After months of storing up evidence of his infidelity, I finally grew a pair and filed for divorce, ensuring I got everything. This isn’t about me being vindictive, it’s about getting my fair share. I put in much more than he ever did.

On a night out with my best friend to celebra
Kindle Edition, 1st
Published March 16th 2017 by Ashley Suzanne Books

To ask other readers questions about Quick Fix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quick Fix

Ashley Suzanne
Feb 16, 2017 Ashley Suzanne rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
RELEASE DATE MARCH 16, 2016

via GIPHY

Natasha
Mar 23, 2017 Natasha rated it it was amazing

4.5* read.
I have to admit this was one of those books that you go in not really expecting much, but by the end you've been completly gripped and pulled into the story. Thats nothing against the author or anything like that I just read the blurb and thought it sounded interesting I just didnt think I'd fall in love with it as much as I did.
Even though this was a short read it was jam pacted with depth which I sometimes find lacking in novella length reads. A hot, short read that leaves you wanti
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
Mar 20, 2017 Gloria: Little Shop of Readers rated it really liked it
Loved this hot novella by Ashley Suzanne. Miranda meets Tanner at a night club and he is definitely what she needed. That morning she had just signed the final papers divorcing her cheating husband. Tanner was a one night stand but he gave Miranda so much more. Sometimes, you meet that one person and you click
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Mar 15, 2017 Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I enjoyed this quick hot steamy romance

A Women who's finally divorced from her cheating husband. So her friend takes her out on the night and she meets a hot younger man who is only too willing to help her move on from her cheating ex

I loved Tanner. He was sexy confident and he was attracted to Miranda and he had no qualms about standing up for her.
So how does a one night stand work. Isn't it just one night... What happens when it turns into a weekend?
Kylie
Feb 27, 2017 Kylie rated it it was amazing
I need more, like right now!!! TANNER *swoons*
This was a quick, easy and steamy read!
Once Miranda seals the deal, a divorce from her cheating ass of husband Ben her best friend Nikki takes her out for a fun night to celebrate her new found freedom...Cue Tanner and all his sexiness he shows Miranda what she's been missing out on!
I LOVED Tanner he was so confident, sexy and he stood up for Miranda like a boss!!!
I also really loved Nikki's character, she was spunky, witty and fun!
I highly recom
Jessica
Feb 27, 2017 Jessica rated it it was amazing
A quick and easy read. Which leaves you hot and wanting more.
Tia Thomas-Blakey
Mar 01, 2017 Tia Thomas-Blakey added it
Shelves: arc
let me tell yall this, Quick Fix was so good even though it was a short read, it was soooo hot. Tanner , have mercy and all thats holy he was wicked delicious. Miranda I loved. Totally recommend.
Jody
Feb 27, 2017 Jody rated it it was amazing
This is a quick read that is steamy and absolutely wonderful! Miranda meets Tanner after her divorce is final, and she is out for a girls night out. The way Tanner treats her, and defends her is amazing! I could definitely go for more of their story!!
Chrissy
Mar 18, 2017 Chrissy rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2017
4.5 Stars

Looking for a hot, sexy, quick read? Then you MUST pick up Quick Fix by Ashley Suzanne today! Most novella’s don’t have a lot of meat or depth in the story, but Quick Fix definitely does. This book even though a quick read, had a story that gripped me from the very first paragraph all the way to the end. I loved Miranda’s character and Tanner… OMG we all need a Tanner in our life!

After divorcing her cheating husband, Miranda’s best friend Nikki ta
Ashley Jasper
Mar 13, 2017 Ashley Jasper rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

In the mood for something sassy and steamy? Then you want to meet Tanner and Miranda. Ashley Suzanne delivered big time with this short story. Quick Fix hit every single note.

What's better than a little revenge romp to feel better about yourself? After a bit of a shaky start, Miranda and Tanner steam it up all over the place. I loved seeing her confidence in herself grow, despite what had happened to her. It was all due to Tanner's encouragement and praise. That man knows exactly what he's worki
Lovebites Andsilk
Miranda is out with her friend Nikki to celebrate the end of her marriage to a cheating husband in a divorce. Although she gets everything in the divorce, she is angry that she invested so much of herself in a man who couldn't be loyal to her.

So when she meets Tanner she's not looking for anything more than to have fun. Tanner is exactly what she needs and one mega bundle of fun who shows her how a woman should be treated in bed. Every woman needs a partner like Tanner. Definitely. :D

This is one
Azusa
Mar 17, 2017 Azusa rated it it was amazing
4.5 star's
Tami czenkus
Mar 21, 2017 Tami czenkus rated it it was amazing
Quick Fix is what you need to read when you are looking for a quick light hearted HOT, STEAMY read!!! ;-) Ashley Suzanne takes a very real topic and MAKES it even MORE real with characters that you can actually relate to!! I LOVED the banter between the girls and I'd like to think that there are actual guys out there like Tanner, We ALL know there a lot of Bens out there!!!
Great Story and would love to read more from these characters!!!
Crystal
Mar 19, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** Review to come **
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 22, 2017 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
Quick Fix is a quick steamy read. Miranda just got divorced and she is and her friend are out celebrating. She's not looking for a relationship. She just wants to celebrate her freedom.
Tanner is younger. He's super hot. They have a super steamy weekend. I really didn't want it to end for Tanner and Miranda. The ending was great. Tanner really stood up for what he wanted and I loved that.
Ashley Cestra
Mar 15, 2017 Ashley Cestra rated it it was amazing
This author is such a riot! Quick Fix is not my first read by Ashley Suzanne, and quite frankly anything with her name on it is a one click buy for sure! She is a such a witty and snarky person; I loved seeing that personality come out in her writing once again!
The characters in Quick fix were fulfilling and full of such life. The plot/storyline was something I don't read a lot of! Those age gaps are just skipped right over, so I was thrilled to come across a story that strays away from what is
Books and Boys Book Blog
Mar 15, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Quick Fix by Ashley Suzanne was a 5 plus star novella for me. It was a quick paced story that kept my attention from start to finish. I was cheering the heroine on from the beginning. Miranda was this strong female going through a tough time but she decided to take her life back and go after what she wants. When she meets Tanner she knows he isn't long term material but is perfect for helping her forget her woes. And boy does Tanner do that.
Ashley Jasper
Mar 14, 2017 Ashley Jasper rated it really liked it
In the mood for something sassy and steamy? Then you want to meet Tanner and Miranda. Ashley Suzanne delivered big time with this short story and sexy story. Quick Fix hit every single note.

Brandy Roberts
Mar 12, 2017 Brandy Roberts rated it it was amazing
This was a hot short read that leaves you wanting more , it would be my second read by Ashley Suzanne and I really enjoyed it . I felt so bad for Miranda no one should ever be treated the way that she was but she gets the perfect payback on her cheating ex husband . On the night on finalizing her divorce she runs into a hot younger guy Tanner I loved how he was with her he brings back her confidants and shows her what she's been missing , at the end I totally wanted to high five him could not ge ...more
C.  (Christy)
Mar 19, 2017 C. (Christy) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Quick Fix was a sexy, fast paced, and satisfying read. Tanner and Miranda were both such likable characters, and I really enjoyed story.
Suzanne
Mar 12, 2017 Suzanne rated it really liked it
Well the title says it all! This book is really a Quick Fix! Personally I really enjoyed the concept of this novella as you see a woman taking control of her own life and taking the bull by the horns so to speak! I really love the sass of Miranda! She has spark and lets it all loose when it comes to Tanner. Who knew a one night stand could turn into more? I really loved Tanner too. He was just the right amount of alpha and that little twist? I was laughing so hard! Also yelling TAKE THAT!! Overa ...more
Dawne
Mar 14, 2017 Dawne rated it really liked it
Everyone needs a Tanner in their life. Loved this steamy book! Tanner shows Miranda her inner goddess and in turn helps her find her self confidence. A quick read, that will be devoured.
Sarah Green
Received an ARC of this. It's a short story, with a little bit of flirting and some sexy scenes. I was expecting more on Tanners pov though. Definitely an author I want to read more of.
Jacqualine Davis
Mar 13, 2017 Jacqualine Davis rated it it was amazing
Miranda's bestie is determined to get Miranda back on the horse after finalizing her divorce. Miranda had no idea that the stud would be 10 years her junior.

Miranda isn't the typical whiny divorcee, and Tanner isn't the typical college boy. I loved this story because the characters were so mature and there was no jealousy or drama….oh, and it was STEAMY!

(I'd love to read more about the "dungeon of depravity" in future books…wink, wink.)
Jennifer Campos
Mar 09, 2017 Jennifer Campos rated it it was amazing
Quick Fix is a quick, steamy, hot read about a woman who's been being cheated on for a long time by her husband, takes all the proof and divorces his sorry butt! Finds Tanner on her celebratory night of getting divorce, he gives her what she's needed for a long time.....and more!
Felicia
Mar 08, 2017 Felicia rated it it was amazing

Oh my goodness!!! This book starts off with Miranda completely owning her ex-husband on their divorce hearing. All I have to say is he deserved to lose more of it, that cheating bastard!
Susan Herlocker
Susan Herlocker rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2017
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Rochelle Spaccamonti rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Danni
Danni rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2017
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Mar 26, 2017 Becca Stanfield Vernon rated it it was amazing
Quick sexy hot read!!
Ashley Suzanne has been writing as long as she can remember. As a youngster, she was always creating stories and talking to her imaginary friends. Thankfully, her parents also carried this love of fiction, and helped her grow into the writer she is today.

Ashley is a bestselling author and spends equal amounts of time writing and reading. Being the true book whore she is, Ashley would rather dive i
More about Ashley Suzanne...