Start by marking “When the Butterflies Come (Rosemary's Butterflies #2)” as Want to Read:
When the Butterflies Come (Rosemary's Butterflies #2)

When the Butterflies Come

(Rosemary's Butterflies #2)

An angry David plunges into insanity, forcing his twisted world view upon his new protégé as his old enemy seeks final revenge. Taking on all comers in the fight of his life he closely guards his dark secrets.

Barbara loves Bob, but why do Marty and David conspire to keep them apart? It can’t be the business that drives David, so what is it? What unmasks this bizarre evil g
Published (first published March 3rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about When the Butterflies Come, please sign up.
Rosemary I believe a woman's face is the most beautiful thing in the world. It is something sacrosanct, to be revered and adored. It takes many different expre…moreI believe a woman's face is the most beautiful thing in the world. It is something sacrosanct, to be revered and adored. It takes many different expressions and reflects everything from her feelings to her word formations. When a woman purses her lips to say " When" her lips will naturally take the form of the woman on the cover. If you actually read the book you will discover that the cover expresses completion of Little Sparrow's burning quest. Hopefully this helps your understanding. Thank you for your interest. Rosemary(less)
Rosemary When Barbara, or Little Sparrow, desires to make love with Bob, or Big Horse, she whispers to him "When the Butterflies Come" to remind him of the tim…moreWhen Barbara, or Little Sparrow, desires to make love with Bob, or Big Horse, she whispers to him "When the Butterflies Come" to remind him of the time they first made love on Cedar Mountain, while the butterflies fluttered by. When you form your lips to say the word "When" you get that same facial look. The woman on the cover is forming the word "When" because she wants to make love. The cover symbolizes her triumph of waiting for and ultimately marrying Bob at the Pepke Park Gazebo in Aspen, Colorado. Hope this helps. Rosemary(less)

Start your review of When the Butterflies Come (Rosemary's Butterflies #2)
Kevin. McKernan
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really an interesting book If you like that genre you will love it
Peachluck
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me captivated from the first page. It is the must-read sequel to 'The Secret and the Butterfly'. There was plenty intriguing history of the banking, financial and legal systems, the Jewish religion and insight into how the deranged mind of a psychopath works. The author skillfully presented each character's point of view that I felt I was really seeing things through their eyes. The story is also very heartwarming as it shows that love can overcome any obstacle. I thoroughly enjoye ...more
Susan
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: misc-read
I won this book through Goodreads. Really exciting topic and story. So dark and gritty and crazy. Highly recommend
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Where does the madness end?

This is the second book in Rosemary's Butterflies Series, and it couldn't have been anymore different from the first. Once again Rosemary's extraordinary writing skills shine in the telling of her tale.

Right from the beginning it is obvious that David has gone comepletely mad! I don't just mean he's a wee bit crazy - no the man is totally insane!!! It is also obvious that Barbara is totally head over heels in love with Bob, why can he not clearly see this? Why do David
Mary
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This storyline kept my interest throughout
Mary
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the strangest books ever. Altho the author has a disclaimer at the beginning, nothing prepared me for it. It's as though two people wrote this book; one perhaps on meds and the other who has stopped medication and rants and raves. Having said that, I did really enjoy the story lines. A very interesting book from a very imaginative author. I encourage you to read this book to decide for yourself. ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read " The Secret and the Butterfly " I thought I knew what to expect , well I was blown away !

Within the first few pages I'm convinced David has lost the plot , as in the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead !

The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I could feel the fear and madness . I actually squeaked , yes I kid you not ,I squeaked and on more than 1 occasion !!!

I'm not often at a loss for words and all I can say is you must read this for yourself and come back to me !

revie
Patricia M. Lavelle
No reason

Just not my mind of book too much spent on political and economic stuff. But you do have your phsycopaths lots of good sexy stuff and if you like paranormal this may be your thing.
Julie Witte
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a well written story, but got harder to finish due to the religion shoved at me. Not a favorite but I really tried to get through it. Felt like work...sigh.
Kathy Stibal
Apr 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book for me was just weird. I almost always keep reading a book and hope that it gets better. But, I only got halfway through this book before I gave up on it.
Lisa McCarthy
Oct 31, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hard to get into this book. Will try again at another time.
Christy
Aug 21, 2018
Adeline Chenney
Dec 08, 2018
Todd
rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2019
Mar 03, 2017
Victoria
Mar 03, 2017
Rosemary
Mar 04, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Desiree
Dianne Kakanowski
Oct 28, 2017
Eliza Olsen
Dec 18, 2017

Rosemary's Butterflies (3 books)
  • The Secret and the Butterfly