Start by marking “Bountiful (True North, #4; Brooklyn Bruisers #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Bountiful (True North, #4; Brooklyn Bruisers #4.5)

Bountiful

(True North #4)

No last names. No life stories. Those were the rules. Now a USA Today bestseller!

Once upon a time a cocky, copper-haired tourist sauntered into Zara’s bar. And even though she knew better, Zara indulged in a cure for the small-town blues. It was supposed to be an uncomplicated fling—a few sizzling weeks before he went back to his life, and she moved on.

Until an accidental
Published October 20th 2017 by Rennie Road Books

Christy
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_1259_zpsnkxsxqgc.png

Bountiful is the fourth book in Sarina Bowen’s ‘True North’ series, but also has a tie-in with her ‘Brooklyn Bruisers’ series. I’ve enjoyed both of these series, so I was especially excited to read this book!

Zara and Dave meet one night in Zara’s bar. They have a few weeks of a steamy, no strings, summer romance, but that’s all it is or will ever be. Dave has to get back to his life, and Zara goes back to hers. When she finds out she’s pregnant weeks later, she doesn’t know how to g
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

I think the one word that sums it all up is -  ROMANTIC!!!!!

This book was all kinds of romantic. Although every romance novel is ultimately a romantic story, nevertheless there are some stories that are just the epitome of romance -   and Bountiful was exactly that. Granted Vermont sounded already so much more romantic than Brooklyn, but the author managed to connect her Brooklyn Bruisers with my most favorite family in Vermont, the Shipley's!!!

But getting back to why I absolutely adore
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

“The truth was that men didn’t date people like me. I was the girl they “hung out with” as Dave had put it last night. The bartender was a good time and fun in bed, but not a forever girl.”

Sarina Bowen always writes the best romance! Bountiful is about bartender Zara and a sexy ginger named Dave. One summer for an entire month the two had a steamy fling, but then he left and he left something behind. Two years later Zara is a single mother and hasn’t been able to find Dave to tell
❤️ Paulette

Publication: ➳ October 20th 2017
💖💖💖💖
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

---------------------------- Enjoy ----------------------

ღ So I found myself new Author to L💕ve🔥💋. This my 1st book by Sarina Bowen & trust me will not be my last one

Bountiful is a standalone, & good thing to cuz I didn’t read any of the other books in this series

Zara Rossi. & Dave Beringer had very steamy start. They have a few weeks of a steamy, no strings, summer fl
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Romance
4.5 Who Are We Really Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free-99 Cents Sale!!!
When do we know who we are...What slot do we fit in...And more importantly...When do we finally figure out we create our own slot... our own path, not the leftover from our families or past assumptions...

In Bountiful by Sarina Bowen, both main characters have to fight the preconceived notions of who they are and what they are due...How they are the Masters of their own Destiny's. The lessons learned are important... and in the en
Jilly
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Good enough.

Strangely, I'm reading this series out of order. It's the library's fault. I blame them for everything.

Like cats, they are pure evil...
(I'm just kidding, Library, please don't revoke my card. I would be lost without you.)

This book's heroine is the girl who was kinda slut-shamed in the first book of the series. She got preggo from some dude who was passing through town and now it's two years later and he's back. It's a good thing that he is happens to have red-hair, just like her daug
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 Stars

I really enjoyed this story and I loved the characters and all the supporting characters as well.

description

The reason for not gifting a 5 star rating for such an enjoyable read is that I just really wanted a bit more UMPH in the ending. If I had read as an arc I would have begged for a change in the ending. These characters deserved some magic or emotion just more.
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✮✮✮ 4.5 STARS ✮✮✮

In this installment of the True North series we get to know the prickly bartender and Griff's ex-lover Zara who we met in the previous books. She got knocked up and until now we didn't know who the father of her unborn child was. Suffice it to say that I was more than ready to get her story.

There was a chance that I wouldn't like Zara - she could be pretty guarded and standoff-ish but she was that for a good reason. She was never unlikable and
Nicola
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Bountiful is up there as one of my faves from Sarina Bowen’s True North series and this time around she has subtly blended it with her Brooklyn Bruisers and taken us back to Vermont for an engaging romance, filled with heart and a couple to cheer on from the moment you meet them. There’s no middle ground when it comes to me and a surprise! you’re a dad, story, you win or you lose and and this was a winner.

description

If you’re familiar with the True North series, Zara Rossi will be no stranger, an
Stacey is Sassy
***IT'S ALIVE***

It’s not really a sacrifice…

I think there’s a little switch in my brain that got turned on when I had kids. This switch made me think about my kids wants and needs before my own. Sure, I’ll give up alcohol for the health and well-being of my child. OK, I don’t really need a new e-reader when I could buy my boys new laptops. That overseas holiday we’ve been thinking of taking, who needs that when you can spend the same amount to watch your son play in the Nationals for baseball? F
Jess
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Goodness, Gracious, I am in LOVE with these two!!!

BOUNTIFUL, by Sarina Bowen was a lovely, romantic tale of two people who were there for a romp in the hay, but in reality were there for the long haul, and I am smitten with Dave Beringer and his down to earth philosophy on life.

This book was refreshing and light-and considering the context and the trope, you would think we would be getting into the heavy stuff, but Bowen is a master at her craft and constructed a well thought out story, with al
NiCoLeTa E.
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4- "Don't think!... Just feel!!!" stars***

“With you and me, it’s never just a kiss.”

This was a lovely reading!!! I did enjoy it a lot!!!
Vermont seems a nice place to live and our heroes were wonderful characters...
To be totally honest with you, this book made me crave all the secondary characters's stories in here, especially Zara's brothers's stories!!!!
If you haven't read any book of this series, i was in the same place and i can assure you that this book can be read as a standalone..
Sarina Bowen
Jun 17, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
EXCERPT TIME!
“Are you okay?” he asked. He didn’t wait for an answer. He pushed inside the apartment and pulled me to his chest.
Strong arms locked around me. The door thunked closed.
My nose met the V of skin where his top button was undone. I took a deep, steadying breath of him. He was warm and solid and I exhaled with shameless gratitude. The shaking didn’t stop, though. It actually got worse for a second, as if my subconscious allowed itself to come fully unhinged in the safety of his arms.
H
Jess☺️
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: naughty-romance
Bountiful by Sarina Bowen is book 4 in the True North series but it's my first and this author is a first for me to.
I haven't read a book about ice hockey players in along time and this one made me realise how much I missed the ice hockey alpha male 😉.
It's a book about how one thing/night changes lives and how people deal with them and really look at what's important.
It's sweet (but not in a sicky way) , fun with plenty of naughtiness if a romance book is what your looking for then I recommend t
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
I think the cat’s out of the bag when it comes to my obsession with SB. A friend recently referred to her as my writer goddess so… yeah, we’ve got a thing happening one-sided though it may be. When I pick up one of her books I sort of go into this weird trance-y vacuum where I get completely subsumed by it and lose touch with reality.

That didn’t happen here.

Bountiful is good, don’t let me lie to you. It’s in keeping with the overall tone of the True North series, meaning it’s weighted heavier on
Jacqueline's Reads
5 BABY MAMA STARS

STOP what you are doing, yup, just stop and start reading Bountiful! Bountiful is a standalone and is part of the True North series. If you haven’t read this series, you can read them out of order. I usually don’t suggest this, but I loved this book so much, you can read Bountiful first!

This is Zara and Dave’s story.

It’s a single mama book and no wonder I picked this up right? Sarina Bowen + Single Parent = Happy Times ME!

The moment I started this book I devoured it. I was con
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
🍐 🍐 🍐 🍎 🍏 🍎 🍐 🍐 🍐

description

We all remember Zara from the previous books - she runs the bar in town - and she became best friends with Audrey from book #1.

This book starts two years ago. When, after flirting with him for almost a month, Zara finally spends a night with handsome bar-client Dave.

description

There's this huge attraction between them, but until a few months ago, Zara was half in love with Griffin (from book #1). And Dave? He doesn't really look as if he'd fit in here - in this little Vermont town - with
Eliza
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
★5 STARS★

I’m guilty as charged when it comes to the crime of gushing about Sarina Bowen’s novels, but hey, who can blame me? As is the case Bountiful, I’m extremely enthused by Sarina’s terrific storylines and wonderful characters, and don’t even get me started on the fact this is a cross over between two of her series’. Throw away the key I say, I’m ready to do the hard time.

Zara is a character who (truth be told) seemed slightly hard faced when we were briefly introduced to her in the earlier
Wil Loves Books!
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so much!

I love Sarina’s books. It’s no fluke she’s one of my top authors and no brainer one-clicks. Her books are simply amazing, the plot, the characters, the beautiful writing. I loved Dave and Zara’s story so much, this might be my favorite book in this series. Both of them were amazing characters but Zara was extra special. I’m ridiculously invested in these characters, both the Bruisers and the Vermont gang and can’t wait to see what the future holds for them. May and Alec’s book
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Bountiful
Series: True North #4
Author: Sarina Bowen
Release date: October 20, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I've been a loyal reader of the True North series since book one, so I was already eager to read Zara's story. Hearing that Sarina made this a crossover book with characters from her Brooklyn Bruisers series was just an added bonus.

Zara has been known around town as the hook-up girl for as long as she could remember. The one that was perfect for some casual
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was absolutely FANTASTIC! Once I picked it up, I could not put it down. I loved watching these amazing characters come together. I love when a story really makes me feel and this book just gave me so much and I felt so full. The perfect mix of emotion, love, and heat!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to read this, I’ve been looking forward to Zara’s story since the first book, Bittersweet. The beginning was awesome - a seriously incredible way to kick of a story. Explosive is a go
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I absolutely loved this book! I had heard good things about Sarina Bowen but hadn't had the chance to read any of her work before this book. I can now see that I have been missing out and have a lot of catching up to do. This was a book that held my attention and never let go. I could not stop listening and finished the book in just a day and a half. I was totally swept away by this amazing romance.

It is really hard to put into words
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Sarina Bowen’s True North series is consistently refreshing. All the books take place in the same sleepy Vermont farming town. While they involve interconnecting characters, each book is a standalone with a distinctly different feel. Bountiful is like a warm fuzzy blanket. It’s a cozy romance featuring a bartender/barista/baker, a baby, and a babe.

I used to think of Zara as the hardened bartender who got knocked up: baby daddy unknown. This book shows that she is so much more. I actually enjoyed
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This series!!! People, I love this town, I love these characters, you must read it. Sarina Bowen has met all my expectations, and I am hopeful she will continue the True North series for years to come.

I guess we could call this one a surprise baby, but us readers have known about it for a while. Zara, that we’ve known and grown to like has been mentioned in all three previous books. If I remember the timeline correctly she was still pregnant in the last book. We get to go back to conception if y
Shayna
Sarina Bowen will absolutely FILL YOUR HEART with all kinds of FEELS in this HIGHLY ADDICTIVE addition to the True North Series. Zara and Dave’s love story was filled with intensity, emotion, and  SEXINESS! Once I started, I knew there was NO GOING BACK! I swear this series keeps getting better and better and I NEVER want it to end!

”You’re in charge of everything that happens inside these walls, and I’ll bet that gets old. I’m thinking you might like to hand over the reins once in a while. Let
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Sonal
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
maggieandteddy
Here's my review: (finally)
I wouldn't miss this book -#4. I was anxious to get back to Vermont.
The previous 3 books were ARCs. I didn't get an ARC for Bountiful, so I bought my copy.
There were a couple of tropes all rolled into one: One night stand(s), Second chance romance, and
(view spoiler).
I really enjoy reading about rural/farm/small town life-especially on the other side of the country f
Ari
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original review: The New Romantics

*I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES IS BACK!
description

Bittersweet was the first book I read by Sarina Bowen and it's where my infatuation with her words started. I fell completely head-over-heels in love with the True North series last year and I hoped, just hoped, that there was a possibility that the series would be expanded in the future. And then Bowen dropped the news about Zara's bo
FMABookReviews
I LOVED IT! Sarina Bowen never disappoints and Bountiful is one of my favorites in the series!
❝The bartender was a good time and fun in bed, but not a forever girl.❞

'Bountiful' is the fourth book in the True North series which takes place in the beautiful farming community in Vermont. This series showcases family, hard work and romance.

Dave plays Hockey. He and some of his teammates are vacationing in Vermont and have made a couple of visits to Zara's bar, The Mountain Goat. Liking what he saw

• Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • The Year of the Crocodile (Cyclone, #2.5)
  • Walk In Beauty (Rainsinger, #1)
  • Sun-Kissed (Amour et Chocolat, #7; Snow Queen, #2)
  • Playing House (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #5)
  • Small Change (Small Change, #1)
  • This Time Forever
  • Last Summer
  • The One You Can't Forget (The Ones Who Got Away, #2)
  • Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1)
  • Penalty Play (Power Play, #3)
  • Unforgiven (Walkers Ford, #1)
  • Knowing the Score (London Legends, #1)
  • Face-Off
  • Nikan Rebuilt (Preload, #3)
  • American Hellhound (Dartmoor, #6)
  • Now or Never (San Francisco Thunder #4)
  • Stranded with the Navy SEAL (Team Twelve #1)
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30 books, including: the True North series, co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy, The Ivy Years series and the Brooklyn Bruisers. And more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need to know what's coming next ? Get

True North (6 books)
  • Bittersweet (True North, #1)
  • Steadfast (True North, #2)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • Speakeasy (True North, #5)
  • Fireworks (True North, #6)
“Still have your teeth?’ Benito asked, smiling.” 1 likes