Start by marking “Dragon's Love (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Love (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #3)

Dragon's Love

(Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  899 ratings  ·  74 reviews
I guess I'm one of the last survivors of the human race and I'm stranded on this hell of a desert alien planet. Sucks to be me.

Our ship crashed months ago and those of us left are struggling to survive the boiling heat in barbaric living conditions. The only reason we're not all dead is one of my friends got knocked up by a native alien and he lets us live in his ruined
Published January 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Love

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Dragon's Love (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #3)
CC
Apr 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: pnr, safe-for-me, series
Wow I HATED this heroine! I mean I hated her the ENTIRE story! I can handle a tough broad. I can handle a bitch. But I need to see a softer side with her mate. Need to see a connection. Amara is just a raving BITCH who treats her mate like shit the entire book! She calls him names, hits him, yells and him, etc. I only read this so I could see what happens with the MCs from the fist book.

Also - the author irritated me in the very first chapter by writing inconsistencies. This first paragraph say
Tricia Len
Okay... I love this series! The idea is wonderful. The world is wonderful. The heroes are wonderful. This heroine is Bat Sh*t crazy! She is a total bitch. So much so that I can't finish this book.

There is absolutely nothing appealing about her. Nothing. She is just MEAN.

I don't care that she feels like she always has to prove that she is good enough because you know what? She's not good enough to be a heroine! I dislike her more than I dislike the human male who wants all of the aliens dead an
Tammy
Aug 27, 2017 rated it did not like it

This woman is a bitch. She needs no one and she will tell you over and over. When our hero saves her she yells at him and hits him repeatedly. This is never okay! How would people feel if the hero hit her over and over? She has huge anger management problems, she flies into a rage and attacks him served times in the book. He repeatedly saves her life and is so sweet to her and she beats him. How is this okay? Because he is a big man and strong, it is okay to hit him? NO! This poor man deserve
Sylvia
Jun 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Cat-tique
Sep 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
I could not stand this book. If I could have rated it without stars I would have. The female central character in this book had no redeeming qualities. No person is that bitchy, rude, abusive all the time like she is. There was nothing and I mean nothing to like about her. I ended up skipping over her parts and reading what was left over so I could see where the other characters were going and what they were doing. I absolutely hated this book.
ValerieC
The ending was good, but the h, Amanda ruins the book with her constant unexplained angst. Does a lot of TSTL things. Control freak.
Sue Me
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Miranda Martin and Juno Wells penned a classic Sci-fi tale. Loved every bit of it.

A large number of people left Earth 3 generations ago and planned to arrive at a terraformed planet in another 3 generations or so to begin life out among the stars. They didn't make it that far. Space pirates that specialized in all things evil destroyed their large space vessel and they crashed onto an unknown planet. It is the red planet of Tajss. The planet has two extremely hot suns and even the nights are hot
Sparkling
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Someone should've slapped some sense into Amara.

I was so excited to find out that this book had been released. I really enjoyed the first two and couldn't wait to read this one. The Star Wars and Star Trek references were pretty funny, but other than that, this book felt too short and was just ok. Mostly because Amara is a major b*tch the entire time and I was left wondering why anyone would tolerate her as long as they did. Must've been the overwhelming heat of the planet and the fact that she'
Nikki Brooks
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I would definitely read this series in order, makes things much easier to grasp!

After their ship crashed on THE most inhospitable planet in the universe our intrepid human explorers are finally settling in with their new neighbours. With her friends baby on the way, Amara can see mushiness all around as her friends are mating with the dragon-like natives.

She was a damn good pilot but is now related to third rate engineer as she tries to cobble together human and alien tech to keep the formerly
Rosa Maria Garcia
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book

Enjoyed reading the third book of the series; that gets better as it goes on. It has action, passion, life and death situation that keeps you on your toes? Love when all the characters from previous books are there and get to read about their lives also. Highly recommended series and keep them coming.
أجمل زهرة
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I couldn't even tolerate to finish it.
I think the real hero is who could finish this book and handle Amara. She almost killed me and I hated her from the first book. I don't know why I read her story?
Amara is a BITCH, a disrespectful person and a horrible choice for this story.
I love this series but I'll stop reading the other books for a while because I want to forget Amara. (I hope so).
Victoria
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
3 Stars
Jennifer Turner
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
It was aiight

I have to admit I really liked the character Shidan he was pretty funny he learned how to speak the common language humans knew in hopes of impressing Amara but it kind of back fired anyways but him knowing what they were saying and being able to play on that was pretty funny... like for instance one guy asked Amara what he said and she replied oh he said he is thinking about how tasty you Look and so naturally the guy looks at Shidan and he smiles showing his sharp teeth and sprea
Maryjane
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dragons Love

Amara is the ships pilot but she is now acting as a mechanic. She accidentally meets Shidan while outside the city looking for a conduit to try to get more electricity for the city and he was fighting another alien dragon over her. However, Shidan really falls for her and tries like hell to get her to like him. But it won't be easy because she has a chip on her shoulder and wants to keep all men away from her. However, she and Shidan are really the only ones who can get some of the t
Janet Hendricks
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dramatic Sci-fi Romance

Amara is an island unto herself. A woman competing in a man's world, she believes that the only way she can protect herself and succeed is to be strong, hard and alone. Zmaj Shidon knows Amara is his greatest treasure, but she constantly rejects him with her mean words and actions. When thrust into dangerous situations, she begins to recognize that Shidon is different from the other men with whom she has had contact. Afraid to trust him with her heart, will she reach out t
Maddy
Ugh. The heroine. What a piece of work... Sure, there were some redeaming moments, but not enough to like her. And the heroe's insistence that she is so great and so perfect was just icky, because she is so far from it, it was ridiculous and made him look stupid. To quote another character from the book - "You deserve better than that". Heroine reminded me of Katherine Pierce from the Vampire diaries - you sympathize with her pain and loss, you understand her reasons, but she is still a bit*ch a ...more
Susan Otto
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Interesting alien dragom /human romance relationships

This is the second book I read about the dragons of Tajss, who inhabit a desert planet that has gone through an invasion with few survivors. Some of the humans are worried about a pregnant woman who has made with a dragon. Amara (human) and Ladon (dragon) travels through the dessert to check the spaceship the human crash for medical supplies to aid with the delvery of the hybred baby.

The characters are colorful and interesting as well as Tajss
Jamie Stephenson
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I must admit I didn't like this one as much as I liked the previous ones... simply because I don't really care for Amara as a character... I do like her a little bit more after reading about why she's such a bitch all the time but I personally think Shidan should have ended up with someone more like Inga. that being said... I guess she really needed a guy who would just accept her bitchy-ness in general and still be happy to be with her and that guy was Shidan. I'd still recommend this one simpl ...more
Elizabeth
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really entertaining!

Shidan is amazing ! Patient, understanding, sweet, protective! All that with a body to die for. And he is so in love with Amara the most combative person in the place (maybe in the whole universe) it's understandable when you found out the reasons behind her behaviour though. All is well in the end with Amara falling pregnant. Have I mentioned that this aliens have 2 penises? 2??!!!! Fully functioning penises if that alone doesn't convince you to give this book a chance......
Goddess of Chaos
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two remarkably strong, self-reliant characters

When two remarkably strong, self-reliant characters meet they have very different reactions to what a relationship, and intertwining their lives might mean.

Shidan was a child at the time of "the devastation" , so he doesn't remember his world with cities, and technology. Amara is from a generational colony ship, a fighter pilot who never imagined she would live on a planet.

Her trying to adapt her space based skills to planetary life, as he is discove
Icu2qtpi
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tough Love

Oh,my gawd! How freakin' awesome was that? I was balling like a baby by the end. No one ever said falling in love was easy. But poor Shidan; Amara certainly put him through the wringer before she realized that falling in love doesn't make you weak. Love makes you both that much stronger! But what a coming together did those two have! Lots of sexy romps in the sand and a surprise at the end. Loved it!
Shanda Haffly
Deelyn Krichbaum
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Read

I love this story line and each book draws me in more and more! This story doesn't disappoint and in fact I wish I was stranded with the others for the possibility of meeting my own Dragon man! I really hope that more Dragon men will be showing up to keep the books coming.
Heather
There are many times people complain about a main character being a bitch to the other character(s) and I think they take things too much to heart. Not this time. Amara has some deep seated emotional issues that need to be worked through. And she doesn't really work through anything, just feels things. Series as a whole isn't bad but does have some time continuancy issues to work through.
Patricia Kearns
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Being strong

For Shidan it was love at first sight. Amara, was a female fighter pilot.
She doesn't need or want love. She's okay on her own.
Then Amara and Shidan must fight the enemy together ,
She realise that they need each other.
A nice tale with plenty of action in and out of the sheets.
Pauline Moonsamy
Jun 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay storyline

A few grammar and spelling errors which I thought would improve as the series progressed. Nope.
Heroine could have had a little more heart. Got a little bored in places even with the book being so short.
Still deciding if I'll read the next book
For the price, not sure it's worth it.
EvaR
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addictive Series!!

I ENJOY these alien books and the story of their human mates so much. Reading this series is just perfect for my addiction. I had doubts about Amara and Sheridan finding a way to each other so I must say this story had me on edge and I loved every moment of it too.
Joetta Spurling
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Omg what a book

Kindle unlimited purchase
By Miranda Martin
Omg, what a book! I can't believe how this book was. If you like the Ice Planet barbarians and Ice Home by Ruby Dixon, then you are going to love this series! Sorry, can't write a longer review have to start the next book. Lol
Diana Woodward
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A bundle of j oy

Great s tory. Look forward to the next story of this series. Can't wait to see what the other girls have. Great villain hope the pirates get him. Easy to hate that guy.
Catherine Marie Meyer
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
good description

the description of the baby human dragon mix was pretty good. i'm really enjoying reading about these alien dragons and them mixing with human females, which threatens the human males. good story.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Barbarian's Treasure (Ice Planet Barbarians #18)
  • Alien Captain's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #2)
  • Angie's Gladiator (Icehome, #5)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Fire in His Chaos (Fireblood Dragon, #8)
  • Penny's Protector (Icehome #10)
  • Abducted by the Warrior Prince (Lunarian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
  • Saved by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #3)
  • Caveman Alien's Trap (Caveman Aliens, #5)
  • Alien Protector's Rescued Bride (Draconian Warriors, #5)
  • Rescued by the Warrior Lord (Lunarian Warriors, #2)
  • Willa's Beast (Icehome, #3)
  • Caveman Alien's Pride (Caveman Aliens, #4)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • The Monarch's Mate (House Of Kaimar, #2)
  • Seduced by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #3)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)

To be notified of new releases, special sales, and get a FREE ebook, subscribe here: http://newsletter.mirandamartinromance.com/

USA Today Bestselling Author of fantasy and scifi romance, Miranda Martin's books feature larger than life heroes with out-of-this-world anatomy and smart heroines destined to save the world. As a little girl she would sneak off with her nose in a book, dreaming of magica

Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Dragon's Baby (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #1)
  • Dragon's Mate (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #2)
  • Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)
  • Dragon's Kiss (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #5)
  • Dragon's Capture (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #6)
  • Dragon's Taming (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #7)
  • Dragon's Desire (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #8)
  • Dragon's Claim (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #9)
  • Dragon's Heart (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, 10)
  • Dragon's Flame (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #11)

News & Interviews