Start by marking “Discovering Zhara: Kissing Benton (Bad Boy Rebels #1)” as Want to Read:
Discovering Zhara: Kissing Benton (Bad Boy Rebels #1)

Discovering Zhara: Kissing Benton

(Bad Boy Rebels #1)

My name is Zhara and my life is complicated. I’ve spent the last couple of years pretending to be a good girl, like my mother wanted me to be. But just once, I want to have some fun, go to parties, maybe even get my first kiss. So when my friend Taylor says she’s going to Benton’s graduation party, I decide to go, even though I’ve never been much of a party girl.

But what
Published January 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Discovering Zhara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Discovering Zhara

Christy
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Is this a rough draft?

Didn't know this was going to be a serialized novel. Nobody likes those. You might as well just read something from Wattpad while the person is still writing it; at least that's free the whole way through; and you can make comments and point out mistakes like how this girl, Zhara, was trying to stay out of the SUN at NIGHT? because its so hot...Maybe I missed something. Ms Sorenson can do better, I know that for a fact. It helps to keep to one project/book at a time. Finish
Jacqueline
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Not sure what to think or even say.

Ok first of all I don't think this is even worth the .99¢ I paid. I wouldn't even call it a little novella, it's more like reading a preview and that's it. The. What I did read wasn't bad but then bamb that's it before it even starts at all. Why even write something this small and not just write a whole full book. I didn't realize it was going to barely be anything, and would of liked if it was just a full book to enjoy. I just purchased it and read it in less
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.25/5

Review to come!
Jennifer G
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Discovering Zhara is a wonderful little novella from Jessica Sorensen. It's very short, so it's better if you can get it through KU. It's episodic; this one is basically one scene, a little backstory, and a bit of foreshadowing into what will be the main storyline.

Zhara has just graduated; a good girl, wracked by guilt, not allowing herself to even thnk about what she wants in life. Benton appears to be the stereotypical party-boy, bad-guy. There's so much more going on here. Zhara decides to a
Tracy Roberts
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Teaser

Good start to a promising story. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the rest of the stout
G De
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Very short but enjoyable. It's so easy to read that the language and slight ridiculous-ness of the plot didn't put me off.
Haley Lossing
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love Jessica Sorensen and this book didn't disappoint. Fans of C.L. Stone will adore this book. Can't wait for more! :):):):
Amanda  Morgan
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great short

Great beginning to the story. Love Zhara and Benton so far. Good character development and storyline looks promising. Definitely will read the rest of the series.
Tanya
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book really catches you from the start. Benton actually seems really cool once he stops being a dick to Zahara. Can't wait to see what happens in book 2.
Suzanne
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Very short... but sweet
Anna
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh
These are quick reads but I'm really enjoying them. I like Jessica Sorensons work and these have been no exception. Zhara is stepping out and learning what makes her tick. I'm interested to meet all the guys and learn about them.
Marguerite (M)
Jul 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Rating : 0.5 star
~Victoria~
Title: Discovering Zhara: Kissing Benton
Author: Jessica Sorensen
Series: Bad Boy Rebels, #1
Rating: 4 Stars
“Maybe it's easier to show someone you don't know who you truly are because they don't have such high, set-in-permanent-ink expectations.”

This was the first novella in the series and since it was a novella, it was really short but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Zhara is your average girl-next-door. Never going to parties and getting good grades, never really so much as swearing, Zhara's what y
Laura Hanrahan
Feb 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Disappointed

I was obviously expecting a full length story, however this is literally a small teaser that leaves you feeling disappointed. Level of writing is ok, but the book does look like it will be good when complete.
Tomoe-Aurelia
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Way too short but there's some potential
Tracey Milito
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning

This is a great start to a new series. You've got the good girl trying to figure herself out. And ten there's the bad boy. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Dorota
Jul 25, 2017
Joyce Guo
Sep 25, 2017
Barbara
rated it did not like it
Apr 16, 2017
Ashley Barnes
May 09, 2017

• Adventures in Homicide and Heartbreak (Funeral Crashing, #4)
  • Lunatic Revenge (Lunatic Life, #3)
  • Growing Wings (The Caged, #2)
  • Forgotten Fires (Xoe Meyers, #5)
  • Cheerleading Can Be Murder
  • My Brother's Bodyguard (Hometown Heroes, #1)
  • No Brainer (The Darcy Walker Series, #2)
  • Voodoo Knights (Black Magic Harem, #1)
  • Blood Magic (Ariel Kimber #3)
  • Courage (Mark of Nexus, #2)
  • Just a Little Sequel (Just a Little, #9)
  • Now or Never (Iris Boys Book 1)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • The Shattered Seam (Seam Stalkers, #1)
  • Holding Court
  • Her Reasons (Reasons #1)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

Bad Boy Rebels (7 books)
  • Discovering Zhara: Meeting the Bad Boy Rebels (Bad Boy Rebels #2)
  • Discovering Zhara: Going Undercover (Bad Boy Rebels #3)
  • Discovering Zhara: Bad Girl Training (Bad Boy Rebels #4)
  • Discovering Alexis: The Wildly Crazy Day (Bad Boy Rebels #5)
  • Discovering Zhara: Sweet Lies & Kisses (Bad Boy Rebels #6)
  • Discovering Alexis: Truths & Lies (Bad Boy Rebels Book 7)