Start by marking “The Vegas Proposal” as Want to Read:
The Vegas Proposal

The Vegas Proposal

By USA Today Bestselling Author, Julie Jarnagin.

A celebrity wedding would save her family’s Las Vegas chapel—as long as she doesn’t fall for the groom.

The Traditions Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas has been in Claire Grigg’s family for three generations, and she dreams of restoring the struggling chapel to its original glory. When Claire discovers the chapel’s financial prob
Published January 25th 2017 by Julie Jarnagin Books

To ask other readers questions about The Vegas Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vegas Proposal

Start your review of The Vegas Proposal
Shash
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claire Griggs believes in true, lasting love, but she’ll do anything to save the family owned Traditions Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. Benjamin Karr has achieved fame and success with his music, but to keep that fame, he needs to enter into a fake marriage with his ex-girlfriend for publicity’s sake. A celebrity wedding is just what the wedding chapel needs, but what will Claire do if she falls for the groom?

I loved Claire immediately! She is so genuine. I loved the way she talked about love and
Judy
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Vegas Proposal by Julie Jarnagin
Claire Griggs loves her job at the wedding chapel that has been in her family for fifty years. Her life is changing though, it started a year ago when her grandparents, who had started the business and whom she loved dearly, passed away. And with other things happening, Claire is beginning to wonder if true love really does exist.

Benjamin Karr loves his career as a musician. Somewhere along the road to fame, he lost the young man who just enjoyed singing and w
Psusan
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julie Jarnagin has done it again in giving readers a sweet amazing romance with The Vegas Proposal. The characters were authentic with realistic emotions and desires. The plot made you believe that it could easily happen in Vegas where wedding chapels and performers are galore. Fake verses real, it is a struggle for everyone, the setting and career choices of Claire and Ben gives it added emphasis.
Ms. Jarnagin has an easy style that simply pulls you into the story while you are also developing d
Melissa Hayford
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an interesting idea for a love story. Claire and Ben are very different people, but they bring out the best in each other. Will they be able to overcome their differences and find true love? This was a fun sweet romance. I really enjoyed both the characters and the changes they went through. I wish the ending had been longer, but overall I enjoyed it.
Becky Macy
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book's title intrigued me, and the first chapter, had me hooked. In fact, I could hardly put it down! About the time I thought Ben and Claire were both ready to take a chance, something happens. All their ups and downs are realistic enough, and made them seem more real. I would definitely recommend the book to my friends, and anyone who enjoys romantic novels!
Terressa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fairytale story come true. Any girl would appreciate this relationship and the realization the characters come to of reality. Super cute story.
Beth Erin
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story is mostly light hearted and fun but it also looks at important issues like staying true to yourself while chasing your dream and commitment in relationships. The Vegas setting doesn't overpower the story and there is a strong sense of community among the chapel workers and vendors. I enjoyed the conflict and contrast of romanticized wedding days versus making a marriage work over the course of a lifetime. Really good story and I can't wait to read more from this author.

I requested the
Dawn Pearson
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claire Griggs' world seems to be caving in around her. The wedding chapel that's been in her family for 50 years is struggling. Her parents' marriage is struggling. And, now she's struggling with what she views as an impossible relationship.

Ben Karr is an up and coming pop star who thinks the best thing to securely launch his career is to enter into a phony marriage with an up and coming actress. Unfortunately, as the date looms nearer, he fears that his life is spiraling out of control. Can a
Amanda
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claire is trying to do it all - save her family's wedding chapel in the middle of Las Vegas, go to school, and keep her family from falling apart. While she is giving marriage advice to a potential bride, a potential groom, Ben, and his starlet ex-girlfriend, Evelyn, overhear, and he begins to doubt his upcoming fake marriage. When Claire finds out the chapel is suffering several financial problems she realizes that a celebrity wedding between Ben and Evelyn may be exactly the exposure the chape ...more
 Gigi Ann
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts...

Sometimes all I want is "Comfort Food", well that was me the last few days. All I wanted was a quick fix of "Comfort Food" reading. This book was just what I needed, nothing deep, no steamy bedroom scenes. It was impossible not to cheer for the characters in the story.

I think I would have to put this book on my list of "Mind Candy" books. Sweet, Funny, Fluffy and Fun. It made a fun read for a few cold winter days. I enjoyed the book enough to award it 4**** Vegas Stars.

A special th
Lori R
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fun story about a family that owns a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. Unfortunately the chapel is having financial troubles and there is a new chapel being built down the street. If they can have a celebrity wedding at their chapel it might just save them. In walks Ben, a musician, and Evelyn who is an actress. The story surrounding the couple Ben and Evelyn and Claire who works at the family's chapel is very interesting. I love the line..."Faithful and true. No matter what we go through our ...more
Chris Clark
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book with such likeable characters. Thus was a sweet, but realistic story. It kept me eagerly turning the pages. Enjoyed the Vegas setting. I would recommend thisbook to all my friends.9

Andrea
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Despite all the complications, this is such a sweet story!
Claire wants someone to love for the rest of her life, a love like her grandparents had. Ben is afraid of commitment because he's never seen real love before. After meeting Claire and hearing what she says to a would-be bride, Ben has some thinking to do. A fake marriage might not be the best choice for his heart.
The book is full of interesting, well-developed characters, such true to life people.
Knowing a “Celebrity” wedding would save t
Alison
Candice
Feb 19, 2018
Brittney
Apr 14, 2017 rated it liked it
It was good but not life altering for me. :/
Julie Jarnagin
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Valri Western
Shawna Shaw
Jan 12, 2018
Annie
Sep 25, 2018
I write sweet romances. I’m a small-town girl who moved to the not-so-big city. I’m mom to two young sons and wife to an amazing man who puts up with all my nerdy quirks. If we meet, you’ll know it’s me by my Oklahoma drawl.

News & Interviews