Start by marking “Say It Again” as Want to Read:

People always leave.

After graduating from college, Cameron Pratt’s spending the summer with her best friend, Grace Shea. There’s only one problem. Her brother, Jacob, will be there too.

Jacob Shea. Only one word describes him. Douchebag.

His touch doesn’t make her body tremble.

His eyes don’t see her heart.

He’s nothing to her and she wants nothing to do with him.

When Jacob

To ask other readers questions about Say It Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say It Again

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
A autora nos apresenta uma história de segunda chance entre Cameron e Jacob. O casal tem um encontro de uma noite e circunstâncias fazem eles se separarem de maneira abrupta.
O reencontro é cheio de incertezas da parte dela e esperança da parte do herói.
Confesso que a heroína me irritou de vez em quando. Mas o herói entrou de cabeça no relacionamento completamente e ele me conquistou desde o início.
Os personagens secundários são muito legais e ajudam a história a ter mais profundidade.
Recomendo
Rejane
Richelle Robinson
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cameron is suffering from MAJOR trust issues. Honestly I can't say that I blame her for being this way. Her parents passed away before she turned 18. Her ex boyfriend betrayed her trust in the worst way. So it's no surprise she's on the fence with Jacob. They spent one unforgettable night together and he just left, no word, note, nothing. So after this she's pretty much closed off and guarded.

Jacob has always regretted the way he left things with Cameron. She was the one who got away and the on
April Symes
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Totally fell in love with this book--there was so much angst and heartbreak yet that didn't deter me because there was this nugget of hope there would be this 2nd chance love for Cameron & Jacob . I have to say immediately you are drawn in to their love story and this is a total love story. There are many twists and turns along the way along with a subplot involving Jacob's sister who is also Cameron's BFF. I really enjoyed that...would love to read a book on them.

Anywho... Jacob and Camer
Samantha Larkin
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved that Cameron at least played hard to get after getting ditched by H after a meaningful night together!

He did have a good reason for running off....but to take 5 years to return kinda takes the piss, don't you think??

The added drama at the end with the model and ex boyfriend wasn't necessary needed in my opinion but thankfully it wasn't dragged out too much!

The ending epilogue could have been slightly longer....I honestly thought I'd managed to stick to pages of my kindle together since
D
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars Enjoyed the story. Lots going on.
There was a lot going on in this story-- it wasn't hard to keep up or anything but it did keep you turning the pages to find out where the author was going to take the story.
I enjoyed the characters and the storyline. They were likeable and relatable.
The story was balanced with humor, angst, sweet moments and everything in between. There were even times I want to throw my reader at the wall.
At times, I felt the jump in timeline was a little big but it
Blanca
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
I have to admit I skimmed through the majority of this book I really tried to give it a go but I just couldn't get into the story. So many things were redundant and extremely unnecessary the heroin kept annoying me with her remarks at times and I figured getting more than half way through the story it would change my mind but no such luck.
Debbie
Apr 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, kindle-unlimited
Amy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cameron is used to being alone, to being independent. She has no living relatives and has been self-sufficient since her late teens. Newly graduated from college, she is ready to stake her claim and achieve her goals.

One of those goals is to really, truly forget Jacob, the man who broke her heart her freshman year of college.

It doesn't help that Jacob's sister Grace is Cameron's best friend, but she's done a decent enough job of pretending she no longer cares about him. The thing is, though, t
S.Shade
"I’m not sure if someone ever gets over loss or if there’s a silver lining. Some people have told me at least they aren’t in pain, but the thing is, they never were in pain to begin with."

Cameron Pratt lost her parents at a young age. She has been self sufficient since her teen years and is a very independent person. She has graduated collage and is now trying to find who she is and what she wants to do with her life. Taking a little time between collage and finding a job, she decides to spend t
Renee
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Cameron Pratt has just graduated from college. She will be spending the summer with her best friend, Grace Shea. The problem with that is Grace's brother Jacob. After the way they left things, Cameron want's nothing to do with him. But, when Jacob finds out Cameron is coming to town for the summer he is determined to explain everything a make her his. Cameron however has built her walls so high. Will Jac
Breanna Eichhorn
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cameron lost her parents at a young age, she didn't give up. She graduated high school and went to college and got her degree. She made a stop at her parents graves telling them that she was going to go stay the summer with Grace and her parents. Cameron and Grace met at Syracuse University. Cameron and Grace go out to meet Cooper and Ian. Grace went over to Jacob's house to let him know that Cameron is staying with her for the summer and warned him not to hurt her.
Cameron graduated Syracuse Un
Joy Novel Thoughts
This an adequate, quick read. I honestly didn't feel too much for Cameron or Jacob until the last 20% of the book and then I cared a bit more for them. Cameron's best friend made the statement that the love Cameron and Jacob have is epic, but I personally didn't feel an epic connection for these too. I almost felt like they were each settling for each other because so much tragedy struck in both of their lives and they understood each other and had a great sex life.

Cameron referred to Jacob as
Sassy Southern
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a read. Say It Again was the first book I had read by author, S. Moose. I must say I will be looking for more of her books. From page one, she took me on a emotional journey. I was introduced to Cameron, a young woman who had lost many, her best friend Grace, and Jacob, Grace's older brother. This was a story that dealt with the topic of falling for your best friend's older brother which can be a sensitive situation. The story also touched on the subject of trust which can be difficult ...more
Carol
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Say It Again

Beautiful story! You will laugh, cry, feel so much emotion, through Cameron and Jacob! Cameron has felt more loss, hurt, and being left, than anyone should in her young life, and then you have Jacob who shares in some of that, not intentionally, yet he also has had to deal with his own issues. You will be truly in love with their love❤, and them! Amazing story! Loved it.
H.J. Bellus
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I dove into this novel head first! I had no idea what to expect. I was blown away. The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat flipping page after page. Yes, I was frustrated at points wanting to strangle a character or two. But, S. Moose delivered and wrapped it up perfectly. This is a must read. A solid 6 star!
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.*

This is my first book by this author and I mostly enjoyed it. Cameron has just graduated college and she decides to visit and stay the summer with her best college friend Grace. Grace has a brother, Jacob and not knowing who he was, Cam met him and had a one night stand with him and gave him her virginity. Then he took off. Thats when Grace and Cam find out he was her brother.

Meanwhile Jacob actually fell hard for Cam during that one n
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
So cute. Such a good love story.
Cameron is back in town visiting her best friend for the summer not knowing what to do with her life at the moment and trying her hardest to stay away from the one man who has broken her heart and brought her self esteem to a big crash by no other than Jacob Shea her best friends brother. She has always liked him and now being back in town with her best friend she is trying everything to avoid him. But Jacob is persistent and trying so hard to make her understand
Kayla
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Say it again was my first novel by S. Moose and it was a pleasant surprise. This book was out for your feels. It is out to tug at your heart strings. This book is a emotional journey. It blends angst and charm very well. One minute you want to cry and the next your swooning. I love books that show love isn't easy and can be struggle. This book was truly a journey between two people who desperately needed to find themselves.

Cameron Pratt's life has been one big struggle. She lost her parents rig
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Say It Again by S. Moose is a beautifully captivating and extremely well written second chance romance. This story is nowhere near my first read from this author, but it is perhaps the BEST one yet! I quickly devoured this story in only a matter of hours because them moment I downloaded it on my kindle it was nearly impossible to put down! S. Moose is an amazingly talented author who manages to capture my heart in a new way every single time that I
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Cameron and Jacob's story had three of my favorite things - sweet swoon worthy love , hot steamy romance and angsty drama leading to bad decisions !! Cameron's backstory hooked me emotionally at the start but it was learning of Jacob's struggles and seeing the man he became that had me invested in his HEA. Be ready for all the feels with S. Moose's latest release !!

Cameron has major trust issues and once you learn of her past you will see why. She has lost her parents , been betrayed by her ex a
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with Jacob. He is a guy who knows he made a mistake with the one girl he thought he could have a future with. Now that Cameron has come back into his life, he will do anything to get that second chance with her. The reason that Jacob left that night 4 years ago is a reason that made me fall in love with his character. I don't want to give anything away, but it makes him so much more attractive to me as a man. Cameron is a girl who lost everything at 18. Her parents died ...more
Holly - Page To Page Reviews
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Cameron is used to people leaving her so she finds it difficult to trust anyone and everyone. After graduating college she decides to spend the summer with her best friend, a great plan right? Well it would be if it wasn't for her best friend's brother Jacob Shea and his player ways. She spent one night with him at college, one she just can't forget but when she woke up the next morning he was just gone. No note, no number, nothing. So her great plan for the summer is to relax, be with her besti ...more
Nightbird Novels
Mar 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Cameron has had a hard time going through life after her parents died when she was a teenager. Her motto is ‘everyone always leaves’, and she lives her life expecting just that. So when she meets someone she clicks with completely, she is not surprised when he doesn’t stick around…

Jacob regrets that he had to leave Cameron, he has thought about her in the years since and has always wanted to reconnect with her. Fortunately for him, she is his sisters best friend… and is going to be staying very
Cindy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of Say it Again in exchange for an honest review.*

This is why S Moose is a FAVORITE author of mine. I have followed her for many years, and she never fails to deliver Brilliant work! Say it Again is a rollercoaster of emotions. From start to finish it's one HELL OF A RIDE!

This is a second chance romance, and the story of forgiveness. Cameron Pratt was hurt terribly by Jacob Shea, after a beautiful night of passion, and giving him her virginity. She wakes up alone
Love N. Books
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
ellie's $0.02:

Misunderstanding and mishaps galore. Wow.

Sometimes the stories of miscommunications drive me a little bonkers. A simple little, "Hey I had to bolt for this reason..." solves so many problems. And bolt, I mean like... run away. Not nuts and bolts. That would be weird. But then again, we wouldn't have a story or be human if we did that, huh?

S. Moose spins a super fast paced tale of Jacob and Cameron about their second shot at love and all the breakdowns and fuckups in between. This i
Christine
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book......it was a light hearted, second-chance romance between Cameron & Jacob, who only spent one night together. They obviously still had feelings for one another, and it was only a matter of time before they reconnected once they were around each other. It was nice seeing them not jump back into things right away, even though they both struggled with taking things slow. Loved seeing Jacob as a strong, male character who did the right thing by putting his child first ...more
Lisa  Hershaw
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I do love second chances, but I found the heroine Cameron a little annoying for me in parts.

I did love the idea of the story, Cameron is left wondering what happened to Jacob after the night they spent together and he left without saying anything or leaving a note.

So when years later Cameron spends the summer with her friend Grace who also happens to be Jacob's sister, Jacob will stop at nothing to win Cameron back.

Can the two move past Jacob's secret?

While I did like the story I just felt Came
Konny
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Say It Again by S. Moose is a romance novel. A stand alone.
Meet Cameron Pratt and Jacob Shea.
Cameron is best friend with Jacobs sister Grace. The girls spend the summer together.
Jacob made a mistake, but cant stop thinking about Cameron.
Can they have a HEA? I hope it so much for these two. They deserve it .
This book has it all. Heart break, love, pain, break up over misunderstandings - and I greatly enjoyed reading this all.
Say it again is a sweet sweet romance and I rate it 4 Stars.
Thank you S.
  • Beasts & Bastards
  • Open House
  • I Am Atlas (Playing God, #1)
  • Last Girl
  • Untitled (Unlikely, #2)
  • The Way We Love (The Way #3)
  • Come Back to Me: A Brother's Best Friend Romance
  • Finding Home (Club Dark #1)
  • Handful of Tears
  • The Sound and the Silence
  • Jamison (Spasm Rockers #1)
  • The Spark Series: The Complete Box Set (Spark, #1-3)
  • Unsettled (Chrysalis, #3)
  • Unburdened (Disclosure, #3)
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • Dirty Girl
  • Touchdown Baby
  • Think Again
S. Moose is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of new adult romance. She writes emotional and romantic stories that will make you swoon, cry, yell, laugh, and love.

When she is not writing you can find her hanging out with her family, and friends, getting lost in romantic books, and indulging on Starbuck lattes.

Contact Stephanie with SBR media for rights information: Stephanie@SBRmed