Start by marking “One is a Promise (Tangled Lies, #1)” as Want to Read:
One is a Promise (Tangled Lies, #1)

One is a Promise

(Tangled Lies #1)

One promise.
One forever.

One look and I knew Cole was mine. My dark rebel in leather. My powerhouse of passion, devastating smiles, and impulsiveness.
When his job sends him overseas, he promises to return to me.
A promise that’s destroyed in the most irrevocable way.

Two years later, an arrogant suit invades my heartbroken loneliness.

Clean-cut and stern, Trace is everything C
Published June 5th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about One is a Promise, please sign up.
Battleaxe Betty It’s completely different than the usual love triangle. Can’t say without spoilers but I recommend you give it a try.

Start your review of One is a Promise (Tangled Lies, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️

Holy crap, I loved this book.

You know those reads where you are drawn in from page one and rendered completely unable to accomplish ANYTHING else in life except bathroom breaks until you get to page done?

description

This was one of those books for me.
And the craziest part?
This book had pretty much ALL the elements that, well...

description

...make me break into a run in the other direction. And not just a run, but a hard sprint the intensity of which would result in pulled leg muscles if we were talking about a literal
Candace
Right from the very start, I was sucked into this story. I love Pam Godwin's work and this book was no exception. The lady knows how to write a love triangle!

Danni is a dancer, living in a fog after the death of her fiancé, Cole. She is going through the motions, knowing that she'll never find another man to make her happy. She was completely head over heels in love with Cole and she's sure that she'll never find that kind of love again. What they had was passionate and all-consuming.

When she fi
Christy
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

photo 18882084_10103860234161668_2912473392573583836_n_zpsioa6mlnh.jpg

Holy crap. The ending of this book blew me away! One is a Promise is one of those books that will keep you thinking hours, even days after you finish reading.
“My life began the day we met. There is no before. Only you.”

When Cole and Danni first meet, they had an instant connection. It was one of those moments when you just know. Danni and Cole both knew they had met the love of their life. Cole is a gorgeous biker with dimples. They had almost a year together, a bli
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 STARS

My hands plunge into his hair, pushing, pulling, and ripping at the strands. Desire wars with disgust. Anguish begets pleasure, and I’m lost beneath the diabolical swirl of his tongue, torn between wanting him and hating him, aching for relief and despising myself for it.

It doesn't matter what this woman writes, she manages to hook me with just the first page alone. Her words are riveting, crackling with so much intensity, you feel like her characters are going to jump right o
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

My past and my future. My first love and my second chance. Two hearts from two separate lives colliding helplessly, cruelly together.

photo 9one_zpsingyek2u.jpg

Once I read the synopsis of ”The Tangled Lies” series, I knew I had to get my hands on these books! I was completely consumed by this story! Pam Godwin’s writing is incredible. The way she weaves this tale is simply masterful. This is one hell of a love triangle romance that held me captive from page one! Us
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

FREE in time for book 3!

FREE! (limited time) | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb:
One promise.
One forever.
When his job sends him overseas, he promises to return to me.
A promise that’s destroyed in the most irrevocable way.
Two years later, an arrogant suit invades my heartbroken loneliness.
Clean-cut and stern, Trace is everything Cole wasn’t.
At first, he’s a job that will
Pam Godwin
May 17, 2017 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
It's FREE!
Amazon: mybook.to/oneisapromise
Apple: apple.co/2LjNpYf
Kobo: bit.ly/2NYxZa7
B&N: bit.ly/2Lmciz9
Google: tinyurl.com/yy9xtwes

Audible: adbl.co/2IdqYTD
Signed Paperback: pamgodwin.com/product/one-is-a-promise

Facebook spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49193...

Pam
5 captivating stars

Dani & Cole
In that flicker of time, with something as inconceivable as a look, he claims me, owns me, and ruins me for all others. It’s a look so defining it puts quotation marks around mine, his, us, and forever.

How compelling is it that with just a few spoken words, the anticipation and the buildup and a dimpled smile, you can fall madly in love and have your heart stolen by a man who is as mysterious as the night. Your body and heart know who to respond to, who
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 I knew there was a chance stars

OMG I want to kick my own ass for waiting so long to start this series. In all fairness I fucking hate love triangles. I knew going into this that it was a "dead ex back to life love triangle" and that made me even more leery. However after reading some raving reviews I really wanted to give it a try. Still I put it off for about a month trying to mentally prepare myself for the angst of a love triangle. But but omg but it was so good. I couldn't put it down.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Yes I'm late to this series. But I'm chicken, I had to wait for the whole series to be out

And Thank the lord I waited until I had all the books. I am in need of moving on quickly...... no time for a review. I've read several reviews, I assumed I knew what would happen but I wasn't prepared for how much I would enjoy it. Just know this book owned me. Took my free time, sucked the air up around me, it was sickenly good and I can't wait to get more 🤗

Bibi
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I adored Danni, loved Cole and drooled over Trace, oh what a tangled web. Impatiently waiting for the next serial.
V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards
Update:
I downloaded by mistake the day this was free and before I erased from my e-reader I used the kindle search to read the sex scenes. They are the worst!! I had already written warnings but after reading the sex scenes I have to tell you, it's worse than I thought it would be. I'm only writing this review because this book is seriously horrible for us the safety gang. I erased this book from my kindle because I have already too many books.

If you like OW (other women) OM (other men) and dubi
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
This was just a case of it's not you, it's me. Pam is an excellent writer, but there were too many things in this book that personally turned me off and not want to continue with the series.

1. There was insta-lust-love-attraction with BOTH men. While I’m not a fan of this I do believe it can be done right. But in this case it was all a little too over the top for me.

2. I didn't get a feel for Trace or connect with him like I would have liked to. He felt flat, lacked personality, and Danni fall
Paige
5 "Promise" Stars

I just devoured this. In one sitting. I could not put it down. I didn't want it end. I have no idea what I want to happen. My poor heart is being pulled in two directions and I am shattered. In a wonderfully heart-breaking way. Pam Gowin retrains her throne as one of my very favorite authors.

One is a Promise is Danni's story about love, loss and love reclaimed. Danni and Cole fell hard. They were on their way to their HEA when Cole was sent overseas and didn't come back. Shroud
CC
4.25 Stars!

description

Danni Angelo is a free spirited dancer who found the love of her life in Cole Hartman until everything changed. Three years later and still feeling lonely, Danni finally tries to date and put the past behind her. By attempting to move forward, Danni meets a man that simultaneously ignites her libido and infuriates her sensibility.

“This is dialogue without words. Absorption without expression. Foreplay without so much as a twitch of a finger. I feel him in places that haven’t been
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs
4.5 Stars!

-Dancing is the piece of myself I will never suppress or hide. "I love creating art through movement."

-"It's my passion."

-"I dance because I have to. Because it's who I am- the artist, the athlete. It's my outlet to let go, to just be."

photo 3EEDFA47-24CF-41A7-99D5-8B2C2BCB84A4_zpsmbgn865k.jpg

This is a story about love, loss, & second chances. One woman who is lucky enough to find a love greater than anything she could've ever imagined. Danni Angelo meets Cole Hartman & it's love at first sight. It's intense, electric and all consuming. T
Hulya Kara Yuksel

photo goodreads border_zpsy5xc8i94.jpg
 photo 4 STARS_zpsowmj2thb.jpg

REVIEW CAN ALSO BE SEEN ON MY BLOG
👉 KITTY KAT'S CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

ONE IS A PROMISE: Is the first book in the (TANGLED LIES) Contemporary Romance Series by Pam Godwin.

This started off in ‘Present Time’ a life without Cole, thinking it’s time to move on from the past she agrees to go on one date her sister pushed her into. The date is going nowhere fast just when it’s winding down they are interrupted by a visitor, he arrived on a whirlwind and left behind a storm.

He’s the first
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 "Forever and Infinity" Stars
 photo IMG_3578_zps4wfovbsr.jpg

My first Pam Godwin book and I loved it. Angst, sexual tension, grief, longing, desire, lust and love.....this book has gotten me all worked up and I want more NOW!!!

A forever kind of love comes around once in a lifetime. Danni Angelo found it with Cole Hartman and it was all consuming and perfect. Then the day came when that love tragically became one sided. Danni was left to pick up the pieces. It wasn't easy for her and it took her two years to finally start
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

You know what I love more than the actual romance in a story? ANGST. I don’t care what it is, there’s just something about that feeling you get when there’s an underlying seductiveness and a line that you know you shouldn’t cross, but eventually do. Every built up frustration, every not so innocent touch, every argument, will all boil down to one epic sexual indulgence. And when that happens, there’s no going back.

“You can’t love me, because you’re trapped in another life with another man.”
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
10/19/2017 Update:
We're giving away a signed paperback over on the blog. Check it out here: https://goo.gl/cgTHH6
✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✵ ✧ ✵

4.5 Stars

Speechless!  Destroyed! Impatient!  Those three words accurately express how I felt when I read the last sentence of this book.  I was totally cursing Pam Godwin for her genius!  And that’s what this is – genius.

Danni needs to get back on the proverbial horse after losing her fiancé’.  Her si
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 stars <3

What a beautiful story,I was hooked from the moment I start reading and I couldn't stop myself and now I want more!One is a Promise was a steamy,playful,swoon worthy romance.

I loved Danni,she is smart and confident. Somehow I fell for both men,even though they are totally opposite.Each of them had something I liked and this make me hard to decide if I like someone more.I loved all the characters they're so well developed, and this make the story fantastic.

Overall it was a great and u
warhawke
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Triangle lovers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 o 3 from Tangled Lies series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Four years ago Danni Angelo found her soul mate in Cole Hartman. They had a blissful whirlwind romance when fate suddenly wrenched them apart. Still reeling from her lost, she focused on her job as a dancer. Her sensual moves captivated her audience including a hard to please man.

Trace Savoy entered her life with a business proposal. Always getting what he wanted, he kept Danni close enough for
Beverly
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying, I absolutely loved this book. Once I started it I didn't want to put it down. As you know, life gets in the way and I had to take breaks for little things like work and sleep. However, the breaks just helped me realize how much I was in love with One is a Promise. I literally couldn't stop thinking about it, it consumed me!

Danni is your typical girl next door, she is a great person who cares for her neighbors and always tries to do the right thing. She is a character you
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
ONE IS A PROMISE is the first book in the TANGLED LIES romance series and opens this trilogy with an extremely sexy narrative, characters I couldn't help but love and a scintillating intrigue that kept my mind working as I read. It's about a dancer and the two men in her life, one from the past and one who begins to heal her broken heart. It's about love, loss and second chances and is a story where the details need to unfold organically to the reader. I will say that readers will possibly know ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars

A pit predictable but interested to see how the next two books play out!
Rachel Reads Ravenously

This was the angsty guilty pleasure I've been needing to read! Never read a Pam Godwin novel before, I'm glad this was my first. Off to the next book in the series!
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 5++ Stars *****

Danni has always been a lively woman devoted and addicted to two things. Dancing and Cole Hartman.

Cole was her soul mate. Everything she did reminded her of him, and no other man has ever been able to fill the gap he created.

When Trace Savoy offers her a high paying job, everything changes. For the first time in years, she doesn't think about Cole. Her heart finally starts to heal, and she's able to move on.

Trace is rich, demanding, manipulating, and powerful. He's compl
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
4.5 BLOW ME AWAY STARS!

Oh my god, so much to say!!!!!!! Review coming soon.
chan ☆
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
triangles are my favorite shape

no, i'm really not kidding. I think that love triangles get a bad rap and FRANKLY if they're done well they can be my favorite plot device in literature.

which isn't to call this literature, cause it's ain't. if this book were a food it would be liquid cheese, and I would be the taco.

description

and i FUCKING LOVE cheese.

the book centers around Danni who lost the love of her life 3 years prior and then a STOIC SEXY blue eyed fella enters the equation. makes her work for him
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Freebie!!! 1 43 Aug 22, 2017 11:37AM

• Love Triangle: Six Books of Torn Desire
  • A Little Like Destiny (A Little Like Destiny, #1)
  • Survival of the Richest (The Trust Fund Duet, #1)
  • Taken (Dark Legacy Duet, #1)
  • Torn (Dark Legacy Duet #2)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Commitment (Redemption, #1)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Redemption (Redemption, # 2)
  • Only Ever You (A Little Like Destiny, #2)
  • Clean Break (A Little Like Destiny, #3)
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
  • Black Swan Affair
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Mating Theory
  • The Land Where Sinners Atone
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and migh

Tangled Lies (3 books)
  • Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies, #2)
  • Three is a War (Tangled Lies, #3)