Start by marking “Lucca (Made Men #4)” as Want to Read:
Lucca (Made Men #4)

Read Book* *Different edition

Lucca

(Made Men #4)

Lucca was made the underboss, being what nightmares are made of.
Chloe was scarred by her past, learning too young that nightmares are real.
He has waited long enough to claim her soul, but he must take it from the devil first.
Her soul might have been better off claimed by the devil.
The only way to save her from her past is to delve into his.
The world as she knows it wi
Published January 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Lucca, please sign up.
Yvette Gomez-Rivera She did but once again she changes it and said that "the end of the year is a very busy time for her editors and editing Lucca will be a monster" it s…moreShe did but once again she changes it and said that "the end of the year is a very busy time for her editors and editing Lucca will be a monster" it sounds like it may be after the new year. Hopefully we get it before then...(less)

Start your review of Lucca (Made Men #4)
Hana ♡
5 Darlin' Stars!!!

I am just going to start by saying that I was so scared when I began reading this.. I hyped it up so much that I knew I was going to be disappointed. BUT I WASN'T! I loved every second of this story!

The story continues after the gut wrenching cliffhanger at the end of Chloe. We finally learn all the history behind her traumatic past and who is responsible for hurting her. Chole is scarred, and afraid - she is constantly shying away from people and doesn't let anyone get close
Gundega (Rouzmary)
After the disappointment that was Chloe 'cuz it really was just a prologue, Sarah better keep her word and does write this one super long.

Update:
It's January 31st. (thou barely, hour and a half more & it'd be Feb 1)
Just got home.
And yup, Lucca is finally here.
1 click and it's on my kindle.
Now we shall see if it'll deliver. It better.
*goes off to read*
*few seconds later*
Well. Chloe had 2608 pages on kindle.
Lucca has 4254. That's promising.
*now goes off to read for real*

Update 2:
I'm done.
Read it a
Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful)
TOP 5 REASONS I THINK Lucca IS A SPACE ALIEN.

description

#5. Chloe Thinks Like A Pod Person.

EXHIBIT A:
“The blood that trickled down her face burned into her skin. She knew, even then, she would never forget the feeling when her tears met the blood to scorch paths of bloody tears down her face.”

Chloe’s compulsive rephrasing of the same sentence and unconscious overuse of the words “blood”, “true”, and “face”, indicate her thoughts are trapped in a strange, repetitive loop commonly associated with alien mind
Jen
Finally I have read Lucca and Chloe ‘s book and I absolutely loved it! When it comes to romance, a weakness of mine is a couple that are two loners/ misfits who fall for one another and become each other’s only desire to live! I know in real life that would be unrealistic, but in romanceland; I love it! In the case of Lucca and Chloe; it’s because of Chloe’s scars and lack of being able to be touched that she is called a “freak.” In Lucia’s case his is considered a monster, mainly because he is ...more
Deborah
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Where do I start, where do I start?
I've waited so long for this book, I've been mesmerised by Lucca since his first appearance in Nero and even though 'Chloe' was such a non-event as a book I couldn't wait for this.
It's safe to say I struggled early on, the chapters were short and jumpy with blank pages between them I just couldn't get settled in to it.
Were my hopes and expectations just too high?
Was this going to be another Chloe?
I continued on and I'm not sure exactly when it happened but at s
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Hey, darlin'!!!"stars***

Finally!!! Finally!!! Finally!!!
After the previous book which wasn't what i was waiting for, it came this book and it repaid me!!!

And that happened for three reasons....
First of all, the story finally continued and it wasn't a retelling of what we already knew, even though there were some memories which didn't bother me at all....
Secondly, this was Lucca's story and i was intigued by this man from the very first moment in Nero's book...
And the third reason is
Sakshi
1/2/17
OH GOD IF THIS WASNT WORTH THE WAIT
WHOSE NEXT?!?!?!

Orginal Review.

OD YES TEAM LUCCA ALL THE FUCKING WAY
YES YES YES YES YES FUCK YES OMG BOUT TO CRY HAPPY TEARS YES GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alpha Possessive Heroes
OH LUCCA.....
Coming January 31

description

I've been waiting for you..

edited:
BEST BOOK SO FAR THIS 2017.

Actually more like, BEST BOOK HERO!
I want my own Lucca. FML!
Kkaye
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TEAM LUCCA ALL THE WAY

Lucca was his name, but he was no man. He was the boogieman.
She had only witnessed that in one other being in her life: the devil.

Immediately, he knew it was a
woman when tall, black boots and black
jeans hit the ground. The next thing he
noticed was her long, silky hair. It was
the blackest hair he had ever seen.
He desperately wanted a glimpse of
her face, but she never turned around.
Lucca found himself turning off the
car and getting out, wondering how this
was more important th
Chitra *CJ*
HELL YEAH #TEAMLUCCA all the WAY TILL ETERNITY!! I demand some hot hot C/L love!!

OK THIS BOOK IS PERFECTION!
A heroine afraid of everything.
A hero afraid of nothing.
Totally worth the wait - CHECK!
AHMAHZINGLY hot cover - CHECK!
Super psycho sexy hero - CHECK!
Beautifully scarred heroine - CHECK!
A final resolution to Lucca Vs Amo - CHECK!
Past glimpse of what total obsession means..like million % - CHECK!
AH I ADORED IT SO MUCH!! WHY ISN'T THIS LONGER!
I need moreeeeeeeee
For me it was safe..CHLOE OWNS L
Grecia Robles
***5 Soulmates Between a Boogieman and a Freak STARS***

Este libro es tan tan tan HERMOSO!!

Este es uno de los mejores libros de mafia que he leído ever, amé cada parte de él. Es tan PERFECTO (puede que hable mi amor por Lucca)

Lindsay
Sarah Brianne...I bow down to thee

You are my master and I your willing servant.

I must bow down to the master. Sarah Brianne has done it again, and in the process, left me speechless.

I freely admit that after reading Chloe, I was firmly team Amo. I was willing to trust the master and her plan, but I knew Lucca would have to convince me that he was right for Chloe and that she was right for him. So going into this book, I was both extremely excited and petrified. What happened if I didn’t feel i
Varied Books
Lucca is a fantastic Hero he gets 5 plus stars. He is my favorite type of Hero. A badass (writer shows this in actions not just in words). He would do anything to protect the h. He is commanding & confident but he is never cruel to the h.
The story drags in some parts which is why I'm only giving it 4 stars. There are parts of this book I loved. I would love to read a follow-up book about Chloe & Lucca.
Archer Hale's girl
LUCCA!!! YAS!

Even though we don't see him a lot, he has always been my favourite and I was hoping he would be paired up with Chloe.

I hope this book is good because I was left a little disappointed with the Chloe's book. And of course Lucca deserves a mind blowing story. Hope Sarah does this couple justice.
Sara
After reading Nero and Elle’s book, I thought I wouldn’t continue the series as they were my favourite couple but I changed my mind & I’m so glad I read this book today, even though its a year later… its absolutely the best one from the whole series!

The book continues from where Chloe was taken and she is now with Lucca. In this book you realise how much love Lucca has for Chloe, you discover how Chloe got those scars and you find out what a nightmare she went through! When Lucca first takes her
Books With
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
Hell Yes!!!!!

Team Boogieman all the way ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
There's so many things I could say about this book. But it would take too damm long. This book was beautiful, so MAGICAL!!

Uhhh I want more of Lucca & Chloe.

GimmeAllTheWerdssss
4.5 waited for this FOREVER stars

I feel that this is Sarah's best book in the series so far. Both characters were true to themselves and true to the characters we had met in the previous books. I found the romance between them to be believable and paced right.

My only gripe is that the "devil" situation was resolved rather quickly. I feel that there should have been more of a fight.
Nerd4life_94
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't put my feelings into words! This was so worth the wait. I tried not to get my hopes up because of the many mixed reviews Chloe received, but Lucca was an absolute success!! ...more
BBEATRICE -idem345-
7 Epic Masterpiece I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK Stars!!!
I'm really over the moon. It was a while I didn't feel this way. A book so good that makes you happy and gives you butterflies. You don't read this kind of book everyday. You don't stay awake till 4 o'clock in th morning for just any story.
This was so beautiful omg, my only regret it's just that I already finished it!

You took your time, you redeemed yourself in such a good, epic life changing way.
Thanks to you Lucca be
Diksha
Julia
***Second time reading****
What can i say about this book that I haven't said already? If i could rate it 100 stars I would. Chloe and Lucca, especially Lucca, are just so wonderful together. And i LOVE that Lucca was celibate waiting for Chloe while Amo was the typical manwhore.
This book..... I could read it 15 more times and never get bored.

**First time reading***

Luca you have completely stolen my heart. Absolutely ADORED him with Chloe.
The utter devotion Lucca feels for Chloe is so powerful
Emily
In book three of the Made Men series Chloe was walking away from her friends to head to California to go to college. Chloe has a back story where she had been told she was in a car wreck by her family, she knew the scars she had were not from any car wreck but her parents insisted that be her story. She was running far away from the nightmares that still haunted her and she knew she would never be rid from.

Now she finds herself being kidnapped by the boogeyman, Lucca. Lucca had been a bit of an
Nielma Macedo
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TEAM LUCCA ALL THE WAY ♡

Elizabeth
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I admit, I had my doubts. I was one of the many who felt disappointed with Chloe book 3, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Sarah Brianne IMO redeemed herself with Lucca.

What I like most was the believable relationship that formed between the two. They are both completely different people with only their "darkness" in common. Lucca uses his darkness to punish his enemies and Chloe uses hers as a shield. It seemed nearly impossible that Chloe would ever let a man she found so frightening tou
Treece
Rating: 4 1/2 freakin' stars

I have a confession to make.

I was team Lucca from go.

Yes! And Lucca Caruso did NOT disappoint me.

This was total insta-lurv on Lucca's side. I don't have anything against Chloe but she never stopped being a victim. Perhaps her brokenness touched a need inside of Lucca to protect and cherish. She's no Meg Corbyn that's for sure. *sigh* And Lucca is NO Simon Wolfguard.

(See this book Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop to reference these characters)

Lucca deserved his happy ending and it was more than
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Lucca is a beautiful monster!

This is hard to review without spoilers. I definitely loved this book but it was completely unexpected and it flipped every expectation of what I wanted to happen from previous books. I didn’t like Lucca prior to this book, and I was completely rooting for Amo getting together with Chloe. I mean Amo is a beast and a gentle giant but also a killer, but not quite the psychopath that Lucca is.

Lucca is basically stalking Chloe, then he kidnaps her but you have to read t
Rgreader
Chloe's story finally. And its so good. Love everything about it.
It was disappointing to see Amo as Lucca saw him. I hope Amo gets his own heroine...someone he's falls so hard in love with that he can't be with anyone but her is obsessed and possessive about her...
I did find how Lucca saw Nero and Vincent amusing. He was right on about their being blind to bullyiing and why that was F'ed up.
I especially liked how Lucca saw Chloe fell in love with her instantly and his take on Amo not recognizing
Snow
3.5 "Lucca" stars

Book 4 in the Made men series is about Lucca, the underboss of Carusso family, the scary one…the one they call the boogieman.
Lucca was born with a dark side

The only emotions he ever felt were when he cause pain

Until the day he saw her face. Chloe

He was intrigued by her features and especially her scars. He saw beyond them and she was the most beautiful creature he ever laid his eyes upon. And the dices rolled. It was done. Sealed for Lucca.

He watched
lucie
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, in-english
Oh my, this was intense!
I am happy and heartbroken.
Bridget
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yassss #teamLUCCA can't wait :P ...more
LUCCA 7 169 Jan 17, 2019 08:12PM

• Wredny szef
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #5)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Lucian (Filthy Marcellos, #1)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • Fragile Longing
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Luca
Hey! My name is Sarah Brianne and after living for twenty-two years the characters in my head told me enough was enough and I have finally put pen to paper (or is it finger to keyboard?) to tell their stories. Since I was a little girl I have watched every chick flick I could get my hands on, then when I became older I discovered a whole new world of romance novels. To me there is nothing better t ...more

Made Men (8 books)
  • Drago (Made Men, #6)
  • Maria (Made Men, #7)
  • Dominic (Made Men, #8)

News & Interviews

“You will never know the love I feel for her. How beautiful it is. How painful it can be. What it felt like when I first looked at her. And what it felt like when I thought I might lose her before I could even save her. You will never know true love until you experience true fear. And you will never feel those toward her, as I am the only one for her. She. Is. Mine.” 16 likes
“It took me one look to fall in love with her. One look to want to know everything and anything about her. One look to feel protective of her, like my life depended on it. One look to want to kill whoever gave her those scars.” 14 likes