Start by marking “With You (Out of the Dark Book 2)” as Want to Read:
With You (Out of the Dark Book 2)

With You

(Out of the Dark Trilogy #2)

Alexis Moore moved twenty-eight hundred miles to escape the horrors of her past…

With her best friend Shannon by her side, Alexis finally feels like she is moving on with her life. Then Shannon disappears without a trace, and Alexis knows in her gut that Frank—the man who murdered her family—is involved. She wonders if the nightmare will ever be over.

Aiden found
Published January 31st 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With You

Start your review of With You (Out of the Dark Book 2)
Coco.V
Dec 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/22/2017)!

Blurb:

Aiden found everything he ever wanted in Alexis…

Aiden Steffan is the highest paid male model in the
Debbie
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t overly keen on book one, but decided to try book 2 to see if it got better and it was SO much more enjoyable, read it straight through moving straight onto book 3 ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Wow! Another page turner. This is book 2 in the Out of the Dark series. This author is amazing. The characters are so well written and the storyline pulls you right in.

Reviewed by: Mackenzie D.
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Out of the Dark series, so YOU MUST READ Out of the Dark (Book 1) FIRST, since it's a continuation, not a standalone. Book 2 picks right back up where Book 1 left off with Alexis's best friend Shannon missing, and Alexis totally blaming herself, while Aidan is trying to help her deal with everything. And that's all that I have to say about the plot. I can say this, if you haven't started this series, do so now. If you read book 1, read this book, as everything is ...more
Misty Schott
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A heart stopping, totally captivating book. Loved it!!!

Since this is book 2 in the series if you have not read book 1, then please do not read any further. However if you have read book 1, then read on for my review of book 2.

Book two picks up right where book one left off. With Alexis's best friend, Shannon missing she is blaming herself for not realizing sooner what a psycho her ex-boyfriend, Frank is. Frank has escaped prison and is planning on getting Alexis back and then fleeing the
Anonymous Girl
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as missing-2-complete-series
3 BOOK SERIES
Out of the Dark by Arlene Gonzales -MISSING BOOK-ENDS ON CLIFFHANGER
With You (Out of the Dark Book 2) by Arlene Gonzales -MISSING BOOK-ENDS ON CLIFFHANGER
Following The Light (Out of the Dark Book 3) by Arlene Gonzales

BOOK 3 IS FREE 11/22/2019

Jessica Bone
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shannon goes missing, Alexis knows Frank is behind it. Alexis knows her nightmare will never end. Steffan realizes after years of abuse and living as a playboy lifestyle he is in love with Alexis. When an injury leads Alexis to the hospital Aiden finally tells her how he feels. While the search for Shannon continues to be missing, Aiden learns that Frank is closer than they think. He can warn anymore, Alexis is kidnapped and he is left behind. Alexis knows she must get away from Frank and find ...more
Jaime Gambrill
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes love may not be enough. Alexis and Aiden go through a hell of a lot but are they able to find each other?
at the end of book one my biggest concern was is Shannon okay. through book 2 we find out what happens to Shannon and follow her a little on her journey out of the dark. I can't wait to read that story.
back to Aiden and Lex. Aiden holds a secret that causes her to feel that he doesn't truly trust her, making her mother fully trusting of him. there are a roller coaster of emotions
Carol
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second in the series, and picks up where the first left off. You have to read the first book to understand this one. It is a must read. It has so many ups and downs, a few twists and a whole lot of emotions. It has you sitting on the edge of your seat and wanting to know what is next. It ends on a cliffhanger. It is well written, interesting, fast paced has a well thought out storyline. The characters and the side characters are great. I recommend this to series to all. Can't wait to ...more
Emma bramley
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the second book in this series by this author. This is the first book in this series that I've read and I was little lost at the beginning but the story just drags you in. This story has lots of up and downs, twists and turns and emotions. This book ends on a cliff hanger, leaving you wanting and needing more. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book

www.obsessedbookreviews.blogspot.com
Misty Goan
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written amazing continuation to book one with alot of action and drama. Alexis distraught and scared has to fight for freedom and her life back to a HEA. An engaging interesting storyline that had me glued to every page. Great interesting characters and supporting secondary characters. I liked the HFN ending that it is left on leaving you with a possible third in series without leaving you suspended.

Brenda Moser
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and picks up where the first book left off. The author once again keeps you on the edge from start to finish with all the drama and thrilling action. I'm loving this series and am looking forward to the next book.

Wendy Livingstone
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this intense series, and continues straight on from where #2 ended. Alexis’s best friend Shannon is missing, and the past has come back to haunt her yet again. This is an intense, emotional, action packed story, which had me intrigued and captive throughout. Cannot wait to read the next book in this amazing series.
Tanya
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She moved away with her friend and she found love but her friend disappears and trouble is closer than she thought. Her parents murderer is back and she is kidnapped. Can she escape? Can she save them? See what will happen

yorkie lass
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a truly captivating read with so many twists and turns you won't know whether you're coming or going . The chemistry between them is explosive and the emotions are palpable , with a story that flows seamlessly throughout this is sure to become a favourite series of many romance fans .

Hanna
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
ok so I don't want to give away any plots or endings so let me just say, well written, very good characters and I enjoyed this story very much

Booklover
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kpc, arlene-gonzales

Again I'm so attracted to the two main characters in this book Alexis & Aiden...I'm still hoping they can both bury their pasts...and find TRUE happiness...
Note: Thank you again Author Arlene Gonzales for letting me come along for the adventure :)
CL Westbrook
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book in the the Dark Series and you will not be disappointed. I couldn't put this book down. Itplayex with your emotions from the beginning and left you wanting more. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Pat
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Make sure you read Book 1 before reading this book! The well written storyline had me hooked from the very first page and the detailed characters continued to keep me engrossed in their story as I turned each page!
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Make sure you read book one first! An incredible series! In love with the characters and the storyline. Enjoy!!

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story picks up where the first book leaves off and I have to say it keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very last page. This is just as descriptive and thrilling as the first book.

Karen
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a good storyline that is intriguing and interesting. The characters are engaging. I do appreciate reading this book.
Thi
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was one wild ride. I enjoyed this one more than I did the first book. Alexis has grown in my so I didn’t find her as annoying as I did in book1.
Susan Ney friedlander
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Aiden and Lexi!!!

Love the angst, romance, fighting, and making up between this couple!!! they have amazing chemistry and such a strong love. Ready for
final book!!!
Jennifer Richey
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Wow part 2 these two went through a lot! So much chaos and crazyness I was omg the whole time,
Nadea Croix
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked, had some great steamy between the sheets moments, twist and turns to be able to sink in one sitting.
Suzy
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Arlene Gonzales is getting even better. I can't believe how much I loved the second book in the (Out of the Dark) series. Arlene is able to keep you on your toes with the amazing love story between Alexis and Aiden. This second book will keep you guessing on where the story will go next, I felt like my emotions were on a rollercoaster. (happy, sad, worrid,hopeful) I'm enjoying reading Arlene's books and I can't wait to read the next book in the series. I would recommend this book to ...more
Vera  Green
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Love wins

Received a free copy for a honest review. Wow. What a great follow up to the first book in this series. The emotions are raw and the roller-coaster ride will have you cursing at the characters. Going on this journey with Alexis as she tries to heal from losing her family and opening her heart has you feeling so many emotions; sad , happy, terrified as well as laughter. The twist and turns alone have you not wanting to put the book down. I truly recommend this series from this new up and
Kellane Ayanna Mitchener
They find and then lose each other and then....but how will it end...

This story picks up after that crazy cliffhanger ending, omg Shannon I was scared and worried for her for so long. Aiden really stepped up for me and then he went down (you'll have to read to find out why) but I still liked him. Carla is someone I really loathe and I hope in the last book she gets her just desserts. I hope aiden and lexie will get their happily ever after. I really enjoyed this story but again I'm gonna give it
Vera  Green
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-read

I truly recommend this series from this new up and coming author.

• The Cure (The Conquer Series #1)
  • Blue Christmas (Moody Blue, #1)
  • Crushed (Slammed, #2)
  • Cassius  (Wildflower, #3)
  • Fractured Heart
  • Blocked (Gold Hockey, #1)
  • Backhand (Gold Hockey, #2)
  • Benched (Gold Hockey, #4)
  • Breaking Boundaries (SEAL Team Heartbreakers #5)
  • Breakaway (Gold Hockey, #5)
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • SEALs of Honor: Books 1-3 (SEALs of Honor, #1-3)
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
  • SEALs of Honor (SEALs of Honor, #10-12)
  • SEALs of Honor: Books 4-6 Swede, Shadow and Cooper
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
  • SEALs of Honor: Books 14-16
  • Not Forgotten (Harbour Bay, #1)

Out of the Dark Trilogy (3 books)
  • Out of the Dark
  • Following The Light (Out of the Dark Book 3)