Start by marking “The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace” as Want to Read:

The 9 Types of Leadership demonstrates how to solve people problems on the job in a quick, efficient and satisfying way through understanding personality patterns and motivations.

In the past few years, mindfulness and other approaches to self-awareness have begun to transform the American workplace. But while it is increasingly widely accepted in the business world that
Published January 31st 2017 by Post Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about The 9 Types of Leadership, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 9 Types of Leadership

Start your review of The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace
Sarah Ronk
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved her other enneagram book. This was a helpful business/corporate read, I’d recommend it. Even my 9 husband (who’s not terribly into all things enneagram) was highly interested to read it.
Connor
Sep 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is an Enneagram primer for the workplace, so it reads like the transcript of a professional workshop. I've found the Enneagram itself to be very helpful, and this book would be a great introduction to the tool in a more corporate setting. But I could've predicted many of the principles espoused in the book (Sevens look on the bright side of obstacles!) and some of the personal stories read like testimonials to bring in an Enneagram workshop into the reader's own business.

If
Alex Bulankou
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I would recommend to only read (or listen to) this book if you like personality psychology and somehow haven't heard about Enneagram before. I didn't and it was a great introduction and given the Enneagram connection with antiquity, Odysseus' journey and Christian deadly sins, I became very curious and immediately proceeded to classify everyone I know into one of Enneagram types. If you are familiar with Enneagram already, don't bother with this book, it reads like a work seminar manual and ther ...more
Paul
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: enneagram, coaching
This is the best "enneagram for business" book I've read so far. There's great information about how each style shows up as a leader and points out blind spots. The bullet lists of how to work with each style and what to do when your manager or direct reports are a certain type opens the way to more effective communications and overall healthy organizational development.
Justin Heap
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Absolutely brilliant application of the Enneagram from one of the very best, articulated folks in the entire field. Applicable to a variety of environments, too! Note: this book doesn't aim to discuss Wings and/or much of the therapeutic tangents normally related to the tool –it's just not within the scope.
John Fletcher
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it
I was a little disappointed in this one. Maybe the print version would be better. Didn’t feel like I got
Much additional insight but maybe I need a concrete example to apply the concepts to.
Robert
Oct 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Decent observations
25% content
75% repetition
Jon Groves
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great for business

This is not the best book I have read about the enneagram. however this was a great fresh perspective from a business point of view.
Kenny
The best Enneagram book I've read so far dealing with work and vocational contexts and issues.
Yong Kang Chan
Jan 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships
  • The Modern Enneagram: Discover Who You Are and Who You Can Be
  • The Enneagram in Love and Work: Understanding Your Intimate and Business Relationships
  • The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types
  • The Sacred Enneagram: Finding Your Unique Path to Spiritual Growth
  • Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery
  • The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
  • Hope in the Dark: Believing God Is Good When Life Is Not
  • How to Be an Antiracist
  • Beginner's Pluck: Build Your Life of Purpose and Impact Now
  • Getting Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #1)
  • The Johns Hopkins Guide to Psychological First Aid
  • The Healthy Mind Toolkit: Quit Sabotaging Your Success and Become Your Best Self
  • Asian Ghost Stories: And More
  • Emotional First Aid: Practical Strategies for Treating Failure, Rejection, Guilt, and Other Everyday Psychological Injuries
  • Women Rowing North: Navigating Life’s Currents and Flourishing As We Age
  • The Harvard Business Review Manager's Handbook: The 17 Skills Leaders Need to Stand Out
  • The Six Secrets of Raising Capital: An Insider's Guide for Entrepreneurs