Start by marking “Made to Love” as Want to Read:
Made to Love

Made to Love

Burned by love once before, divorcee Olivia Cassidy isn’t looking for a recipe for “happily ever after”. The first time she thought she found forever, it turned out to be a marriage with no sizzle and no spice.

Busy starting up her own business and raising two older children, love is the last thing Olivia is looking for—but when the sexy young chef Samson Beaulieu comes in
Published May 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Made to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Made to Love

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

DIVORCEE’S 2ND CHANCE AT TRUE LOVE!

Stand-alone.
Release: May 5, 2017.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb:

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh, this book was like a freaking candy bar! It was so sweet and delicious. I really enjoyed it and I'm absolutely in love with Sam. Ahhh he was so lovely. <3

Ps. This was my 1st book of Ms.West's but I'll definetly gonna try her other books soon. :)

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
iBook ➜ http://apple.co/2oAGVIQ
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2o7MjzX

5 ~ When I'm not with you, everything hurts ~

description

Are you ready to savor not a steak or a dish but a book ? And more a man : Sam Beaulieu ?

description

Made to Love was absolutely freaking awesome! Mark my word : It has it ALL. Fun, light, sweet but serious and emotional at the s
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 4.5 Second Chance Hearts!! <3 :D
description

Made To Love is a thoroughly enjoyable read, giving us a second chance romance that is a perfect combination of sweet and sexy, without the unnecessary drama or angst.

“Mais les yeux sont aveugles. Il faut chercher avec le coeur.”
‘But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart.’ ~ The Little Prince

Olivia is a recently divorced woman trying to move forward with her life, choosing to focus on solidifying her relationship with her son and daugh
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Stars
 photo IMG_3279_zpssgp5vnzp.jpg
Second Chance Romance......this is my first book by SM West and I must say I really enjoyed it. This book felt very real and relatable. Two unlikely people meet and a journey begins.

Divorce is never pretty. It's hard and painful and more so when kids are involved. Olivia Cassidy is a divorced mom of 2 kids(teenage girl and a college son). She's 42. Enter Celebrity Chef Samson Beaulieu, who is 35. Older woman younger man, not what Olivia wants but Sam has other idea. This story is their c
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 sexyyyy and romantic Stars

photo 270D0F66-65B9-4879-98EC-4E35131C7A4D_zpsydivjag7.jpg

So what's it about?
Olivia has just gotten out of a divorce but in the best way really, it was done amicably she though has 2 children and so now is a mother with shared responsibilities. Though the one thing she was lacking in her marriage was the Romance, what once was good became sour as such boring and not fun, she wasn't living so that was one of the biggest decisions she had to make START TO LIVE

So now Olivia is an independent woman enjoying her life, learnin
Stacey is Sassy
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

Loving yourself first can help you love others better

I started Made to Love a little squinty eyed. A divorced woman with two teenage children, a doting ex-husband who seems to want her back and give her everything she desires, and a resurrected career in interior design. I kind of felt a bit cranky towards her. Why had she divorced? Was divorce the best thing for her kids? I don’t know about you, but sitting comfortably in my happy little married world, I couldn’t help but judge. Then, as the st
Kim Bailey
It's LIVE!

Made to Love is a satisfying bite of all things romance. Sweet, saucy, rich and decadent. It's a story to remember.
Leading lady, Olivia is so easy to identify with. Flawed, imperfect and still learning to love and accept herself. I think she and I would be really good friends. The hero, Sam? He's so much more than your standard swoon-worthy hero. He's a character with maturity and conviction. I love him!
A fabulous book. It's getting a spot on my best of 2017 shelf! <3

Amazon US ➜ htt
Saffron
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!!

I had the pleasure of reading this at the beta reading stage and instantly knew that the author had a hit on her hands. Gosh, a sexy, swoony chef who pampers you?!! What could be better than that?! A GUY WHO COOKS FOR A LIVING!!!! Gahhhh! Stick a fork in me because I'm done! I swear!

Okay, now that my fan grilling is over. I want to tell you a little bit about the story. It's swoony, sweet and delicious. Olivia and Sam are such real people, and so relatable. Olivia is working toward
Snow
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 "my Olivia" stars

What a heart warming romantic drama, with "real" vulnerable people trying to find themselves after a hardship, beating the odds of unlikely circumstances, the chance of love will be revealed in all its glory but it won't be as easy to make it work, for Olivia and Samson/Sam there are trials and errors, worries, insecurities and selfdoubts but with persistance of a swoony hero, she will come to realize that with the two of them in prospect, there s no mistake about it-they we
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
4.5 Fascinating stars

Olivia is a woman that's in her 40s and she's a divorcee with two grown up children. When she goes on a getaway with her friends in Toronto, she meets Sam. She never expected that a younger man would capture her interest, especially one who also lives away from her city.

Sam will challenge her to go against everything, but with a woman like her things won't be easy for neither of them. Especially because Sam is a popular handsome chef, who has a tv show and therefore many yo
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

"Mais les yeux sont aveugles. Il faut chercher avec le coeur."
But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart."

Olivia(Livvy) has been divorced for eight months and with two older teenagers, she's finally taking the time for herself, for her wants and her needs. One thing she's not ready for is a relationship...especially with a younger man.

But that's just what she runs into on a girls out of town weekend. Samson (Sam) is the celebrity chef at the restaurant they go to dinner at. Sam a
NinaReader
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 "You are the one for me. I was made to love you" Stars!

Really like this story of finding love while finding happiness for yourself after a long lonely marriage.
She wasn't looking for love. She was finding herself again outside of solely being a stay at home Mom and had enough of being neglected as a wife. With her kids being older she was hitting her stride with her passion for design that she'd put aside to be a full time mother. She was entering a new exciting phase in her life. Finding
Suzanne (Lily)
Apr 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Made To Love is a beautiful love story surrounding a woman who was sure her days of being in a relationship were long gone. Having recently been through a divorce, life was finally looking good again for her. There was no way she wanted to jeopardise losing all she had gained, especially when the guy pursuing her is younger than her!

A niggly gripe of mine had to do with Olivia’s lack self-esteem when it came to her physical appearance. I understood, being raised in an era where beauty was valued
Riz
3.5 Stars
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Second chance Stars!

photo 74CC1F51-5CAD-426B-AB0F-6ED7620A87E5_zpsvmwh6e7y.gif

Olivia Cassidy is a fairly freshly divorced mother of two when she takes a girl trip to Montreal for some fun time away from work and teen stresses. When she and her gal pals dine at a high-end restaurant owned by celebrity chef Samson Beaulieu, they had no idea they'd actually see this guy in the flesh- or in his culinary element. Olivia now can see why this guy gathers the female attention he does- he's perfection. And seems to have his eyes locked on hers...

Made to Lo
TeriLyn
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

**Made to Love generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

3 "I was made to love you." Stars

This contemporary romance story from S.M. West was sweet and easy. S.M. West delightfully pens a lovely romance where the hero will make you swoon. Told from the alternating first person points of view of the main characters the story takes readers on an angsty and romantic journey to finding love and acceptance.

The main characters find each other at a time in their lives when th
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for me.
Wow!! I really loved this book. My first read from this author and it was fantastic. Well thought out characters, realistic storylines, great dialogue, a few tears and plenty of seriously HOT chemistry between Sam and Olivia. I binged this in one sitting and this sweet romantic HEA read was just what I needed. Will be seeking out more books from this author and definitely recommend

I received an ARC of this book.
Stacy Aube
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed an ARC of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

A wonderfully written love story. The characters are great even the unsavory ones. The storyline was so addicting I quickly devoured every word and finished in just hours.
Bella
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SM West is an author to look for!!!
After reading her debut, Red (a romantic suspense) and now Made to Love (contemporary romance), it's easy to see that she is a talented author who can write in more than one genre! Also, it's a pleasure to watch her grow into her talent, too. She's just going to get better and better!

Made to Love...
What I loved about the book:
~The characters!!
Olivia is a divorced woman in her 40's with two teenage kids. HELL YES. I'm so glad to read about a character a bit ol
London
Quick easy read that's safe and sweet. A bit amateurish but cute nonetheless
Joy Novel Thoughts
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This story had everything I look for in romance! Highs, lows, laughter, tears.

The pacing of this story was perfection! Not a single time did I consider skimming because there was a lull or it was too drawn out. The issues that they faced were real issues that real couples face. It was just a genuine book and I felt like I was there watching this happen. I adored every character and I honestly can't find a flaw in this story for me.

I love a good strong heroine and that is exactly what we got in
Candy
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, best-of-2017
S.M. that was a great story of two people with an age difference. You brought together Olivia who is recently divorced and never really felt important with Samson who is a young celebrity buck who will show her that she is important. Olivia is starting again in life after her marriage of 20 years has lost its luster. Samson a celebrity chef/famous restaurant owner has finally found the one that will change his life and he is on a mission to win her over, especially since there is an age gap. Oli ...more
Julia ⏃  ✦ :The Romance Rebels: ⏃ ✦
Made to Love by S.M. West
4.5 Intoxicating Stars

"I see the love in her eyes. I feel the love in the way her body responds to me. In the way she gives herself to me, welcomes me into not only her body, but her heart and soul. She's stolen my heart and every time she leaves, she takes it with her. I need her to stop leaving. To stay."

Olivia Cassidy has just gotten a divorce from her late husband of twenty years. Having two children, life isn't easy. She strives to keep going on with her life,
Karen
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you are a fan of second chance at love stories then this one is a good fit for you. If your just a fan of a good love story then your in luck. I hadn't read anything by this author when I won this book. I really enjoyed this story. The author writes wonderful characters you will quickly become invested in.
Emma Turnbull
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is the first I've read of this Author and I will be searching and keeping an eye out for more of her stuff. I loved this book! It has great characters and was well written. The chemistry between Sam and Olivia was hot! It was a well thought out book and hopefully there will be more stories spin from it hopefully drew! I received this book as an ARC!
Juliana
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very sweet, enjoyable book.
Mimiorphee
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc
"Mon trésor."

If you know me, then you certainly know that I love dark reads. Sometimes, though, it's good to change, if only the for the time of one book. That's why when I've been asked if I was interested in reading and reviewing (thank you, guys!) Made to love, I didnt hesitate.

Made to Love is a second chance romance, a sweet love story, the feel-good kind of books. It's refreshing, will plaster a big smile on your face, maybe will make shed a tear (again that's what happens when the strory
Lacy Words we love by
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Actual rating : 3,5 stars

REVIEW ORIGINALLY POSTED ON THE BLOG HERE

This was a very light hearted read . The kind of book you relax and let your guard down and just enjoy the ride . It’s a second chance romance full of swoony moments and very hot steamy sex scenes .

I loved that the heroine was in her forties , kind of refreshing , I loved her characters and the way she had the courage to not settle . The way she chose to stop her “picture perfect “ marriage . The way jump started her life , her c
Le Ann Foster
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms and Promotions**

I gave this book 4 stars!!

This is the first book I have read from Ms. West and I have to say that I have found me another author that I really liked. She has a way of writing to get to feel the emotions way down deep into ourselves and makes us feel like we were the character. I felt what Olivia was going through and could see the heartfelt emotions that she had.

Olivia is a recent divorcee who isn't looking for anyone. She is making her life her ow
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Rooted (Pagano Family, #3)
  • A Change of Pace (Northern Lights, #3)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • What If It's Right?
  • Return to Newport (Return to Me, #2)
  • Leaving Flowers (Seeds of Tyrone, #1)
  • Second Chance Hero
  • A Lighter Shade of Blue (Kings of Chaos, #2)
  • Watch and See
  • The Heart (The Reluctant Romantics, #2)
  • The Master Will Appear
  • This Time Is Different
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
A writer of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and whatever her heart desires.

On any given day, she may be found juggling a day job, being a mom, wife, and writing. She's a self-professed junkie of many things including a voracious music fan, a born wanderer, a wine aficionado and chocolate connoisseur.

Visit her at: