Start by marking “The Williams House” as Want to Read:
The Williams House

The Williams House

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This is a story about eight children whose names are Lilly, Ann, Will, Johnathon, Timothy, Margaret, Susan, and Maria. They live in a very large and mysterious house where they have all sorts of adventures. It is a stone house on an old country lane, and it is not only the place where they explore, imagine, tell stories, sing, and play musical instruments, but it is also t ...more
Paperback
Published January 27th 2017 by Xulon Press

To ask other readers questions about The Williams House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Williams House

Joshua Reynolds
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Please visit my website for more of my writing updates: https://conservativecornerstones.word...

. . .and my five star rating is not reflective in terms of other books I have read or love, as I do not even begin to compare myself to one of those great writers whose shoulders I stand on in the attempt to further create what they have begun.

Please rate my book and tell me your own opinion!
Ryan Watkins
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a delightful wholesome read about the ordinary adventures of a large English family living in northern New York. Highly recommended for children.
Nita
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A gem of a story! I was quickly drawn into the children's adventures and loved their imagination and games! For a debut, this book is so wonderfully written and such a joy to read! Each character was marvelously drawn and quickly walked right into my heart! A cozy family read! I can not wait to read more of Mister Reynolds stories!
Joshua A. Reynolds writes to restore Christian virtues and family values back into society. He is a member of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church and holds to the reformed faith of Christendom. Russell Kirk’s conservatism most closely aligns with his political views, and his desire is to redeem the innocence of the “permanent things” in literature. One of his main goals in storytelling is to allow th ...more