Start by marking “The Sweetest Jerk #1 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)” as Want to Read:
The Sweetest Jerk #1 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)

The Sweetest Jerk #1

(The Sweetest Jerk)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
New Year’s Resolution: No. More. Jerks.

Natalee Madison's life is finally on the upswing. Her business, Madison Creations, is finally gaining traction, and if she slays a high profile wedding, she could be catapulted to heights she's only dreamt of. She doesn't do dating and it suits her just fine, because she ends it before things get complicated.

And then she sees his fa
Published January 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Sweetest Jerk #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sweetest Jerk #1

Golden
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC copy in exchange for an honest review

GENERAL INFO: The Sweetest Jerk Series Book 1 of 3
Year Pub: 2017- No RePub
Book Type: Short Story
Genre: Romance
Sub-Categories: Erotica
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Cliffhanger
Epilogue Included: No
===========================
POV: h (Natalee Madison) H (Jason Cox)

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Amanda
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lately s sad as I am to say it I was getting a little bored with this author...but THIS was a refreshing read for me. I absolutely love it so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.

The characters are great so far...and what Natalee did in the end to Jason...was pure gold, and made me laugh because he deserved it.
With that said I love that from Jason's POV we are seeing that he not only regrets but quickly sees just how stupid he was when first meeting Natalee. I also loved that there was
Tonni "Kim" Brown
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Natalee Madison first met Jason Cox on New Year’s, he was a big jerk. He made a move on her and then left. For Natalee it turns out to be the worst New Year’s ever for her. They cross paths again a later at the wedding of his best friend and he still proved that he was still a jerk.

This is going to another great story about an Alpha Billionaire and that one feisty woman that can bring the Alpha Billionaire to his knees. I can’t wait for the next book to see how Natalee handles Jason Cox. Av
Catherine Coffman
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This is part one of An Alpha Billionaire Romance and wow I can tell this is a series that I just can't put down. I'm waiting patiently for the second book in this series to find out what's going to happen next.

Natalee is the owner of Madison Creations. Her sweets speak for themselves, everyone that has them love them. She meets Jason Cox and a New Years eve party and omg what a HOT scene we get. But Jason is exactly like the title says The Sweetest Jerk but as of the first book take out Sweetes
R
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Sweetest Jerk" book one (An Alpha Billionaire Romance). Author Ava Claire has another fantastic hit with this series if this book is any indication !!! Natalie Madison is the owner of her new bakery, Madison Creations, and she is hoping that being able to contract at least one high profile wedding will be her dream come true by catapulting her to new heights in the business world. She is beautiful, smart and not interested in a relationship after the fiasco of her engagement went bust. Until ...more
Mary
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh wow, Jason is a jerk. Natalee is having the worst New Year’s Eve then Jason puts the moves on her but she pushes back and doesn’t fall for his lines. When she does give in, well, his behavior is rude. When she crosses paths with him a year later, he doesn’t remember her but she never forgot him. Jason doesn’t know what to think when a woman rejects his charms. The challenge has been set because Jason realizes there is more to Natalee than he realized. Suddenly, he doesn’t want to let her go. ...more
Cheryl Sanders
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is part one of The Sweetest Jerk, An Alpha Billionaire Romance series and it features the tremendously jaded and sexy billionaire, Jason Cox and baker extraordinaire and owner of Madison Creations, Natalee Madison.

YES! YES! YES! I have a feeling this series is gonna be another great one! At first I thought Natalee was going to be a pushover but I'm finding out that she has one hell of a backbone. l LOVE her idea of giving him a taste of his own medicine!

I'm hooked already and I can't wait
Brandy
Nov 28, 2017
Carol
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Sweetest Jerk

Met each other on New Year's Eve. Natalee was recently broken up with her fiancée. Jason approached her at the party, typical hot, bachelor, typical one night stand type. Read on, funny, sexy, flirty, enjoy!!
Regan Boyn
J'me
May 21, 2017
Mariela
May 29, 2017
Ava Claire is a sucker for Alpha males and happily ever afters. When not putting pen to paper or glued to her Kindle, Ava likes road tripping, karaoke, and vintage fashion.

The Sweetest Jerk (3 books)
  • The Sweetest Jerk #2 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)
  • The Sweetest Jerk #3 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)