Start by marking “The Sweetest Jerk #1 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)” as Want to Read:
The Sweetest Jerk #1 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)

The Sweetest Jerk #1 (The Sweetest Jerk)

New Year’s Resolution: No. More. Jerks.

Natalee Madison's life is finally on the upswing. Her business, Madison Creations, is finally gaining traction, and if she slays a high profile wedding, she could be catapulted to heights she's only dreamt of. She doesn't do dating and it suits her just fine, because she ends it before things get complicated.

And then she sees his fa
Published January 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Sweetest Jerk #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sweetest Jerk #1

Amanda
May 06, 2017 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
Lately s sad as I am to say it I was getting a little bored with this author...but THIS was a refreshing read for me. I absolutely love it so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.

The characters are great so far...and what Natalee did in the end to Jason...was pure gold, and made me laugh because he deserved it.
With that said I love that from Jason's POV we are seeing that he not only regrets but quickly sees just how stupid he was when first meeting Natalee. I also loved that there was
Golden
Mar 04, 2017 Golden rated it really liked it
I received this ARC copy in exchange for an honest review

GENERAL INFO: The Sweetest Jerk Series Book 1 of 3
Year Pub: 2017- No RePub
Book Type: Short Story
Genre: Romance
Sub-Categories: Erotica
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Cliffhanger
Epilogue Included: No
===========================
POV: h (Natalee Madison) H (Jason Cox)

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Tonni "Kim" Brown
Feb 16, 2017 Tonni "Kim" Brown rated it it was amazing
When Natalee Madison first met Jason Cox on New Year’s, he was a big jerk. He made a move on her and then left. For Natalee it turns out to be the worst New Year’s ever for her. They cross paths again a later at the wedding of his best friend and he still proved that he was still a jerk.

This is going to another great story about an Alpha Billionaire and that one feisty woman that can bring the Alpha Billionaire to his knees. I can’t wait for the next book to see how Natalee handles Jason Cox. Av
Catherine Coffman
Feb 07, 2017 Catherine Coffman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This is part one of An Alpha Billionaire Romance and wow I can tell this is a series that I just can't put down. I'm waiting patiently for the second book in this series to find out what's going to happen next.

Natalee is the owner of Madison Creations. Her sweets speak for themselves, everyone that has them love them. She meets Jason Cox and a New Years eve party and omg what a HOT scene we get. But Jason is exactly like the title says The Sweetest Jerk but as of the first book take out Sweetes
R
Feb 04, 2017 R rated it it was amazing
The Sweetest Jerk" book one (An Alpha Billionaire Romance). Author Ava Claire has another fantastic hit with this series if this book is any indication !!! Natalie Madison is the owner of her new bakery, Madison Creations, and she is hoping that being able to contract at least one high profile wedding will be her dream come true by catapulting her to new heights in the business world. She is beautiful, smart and not interested in a relationship after the fiasco of her engagement went bust. Until ...more
Mary
Feb 02, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it
Oh wow, Jason is a jerk. Natalee is having the worst New Year’s Eve then Jason puts the moves on her but she pushes back and doesn’t fall for his lines. When she does give in, well, his behavior is rude. When she crosses paths with him a year later, he doesn’t remember her but she never forgot him. Jason doesn’t know what to think when a woman rejects his charms. The challenge has been set because Jason realizes there is more to Natalee than he realized. Suddenly, he doesn’t want to let her go. ...more
Cheryl Sanders
Feb 01, 2017 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing
This is part one of The Sweetest Jerk, An Alpha Billionaire Romance series and it features the tremendously jaded and sexy billionaire, Jason Cox and baker extraordinaire and owner of Madison Creations, Natalee Madison.

YES! YES! YES! I have a feeling this series is gonna be another great one! At first I thought Natalee was going to be a pushover but I'm finding out that she has one hell of a backbone. l LOVE her idea of giving him a taste of his own medicine!

I'm hooked already and I can't wait
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2017
Phaymon
Phaymon rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2017
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
May 03, 2017
Irene Manna
Irene Manna rated it liked it
Eva Putterflam
Eva Putterflam rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2017
Susan Williams
Susan Williams rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2017
Jennifer Custer
Jennifer Custer rated it really liked it
May 30, 2017
Sally A. Zimmerman
Sally A. Zimmerman rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2017
Terilyn Richardson
Terilyn Richardson rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2017
Ellen
Ellen rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2017
Carol
Apr 29, 2017 Carol rated it it was amazing
The Sweetest Jerk

Met each other on New Year's Eve. Natalee was recently broken up with her fiancée. Jason approached her at the party, typical hot, bachelor, typical one night stand type. Read on, funny, sexy, flirty, enjoy!!
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2017
Navina Jaya Kumar
Navina Jaya Kumar marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2017
amy donscheski
amy donscheski is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2017
Sofia
Sofia marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2017
Neha
Neha marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2017
Bar Giorgiana
Bar Giorgiana marked it as to-read
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Inma
Inma marked it as to-read
Paola
Paola marked it as to-read
Ishana Singh
Ishana Singh marked it as to-read
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
anita
anita added it
Mar 07, 2017
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2017
Anna
Anna added it
Mar 17, 2017
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2017
Kayla Brunson
Kayla Brunson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2017
Anna Tan
Anna Tan is currently reading it
Mar 27, 2017
Sue Brooks
Sue Brooks marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2017
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2017
Sandy Soica
Sandy Soica is currently reading it
Apr 28, 2017
Mabilia Silva
Mabilia Silva marked it as to-read
May 02, 2017
Janelle ♥
Janelle ♥ marked it as to-read
May 11, 2017
Virginia Meil
Virginia Meil is currently reading it
May 12, 2017
Ava Claire is a sucker for Alpha males and happily ever afters. When not putting pen to paper or glued to her Kindle, Ava likes road tripping, karaoke, and vintage fashion.
More about Ava Claire...

The Sweetest Jerk (3 books)
  • The Sweetest Jerk #2 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)
  • The Sweetest Jerk #3 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)