Start by marking “My Sweet Villaintine” as Want to Read:
My Sweet Villaintine

My Sweet Villaintine

(Masterpiece Duet 0.75 included)

MY SWEET VILLAINTINE – A VALENTINES COLLECTION OF DELICIOUS DARKNESS

Happy f*cking Valentines Day.

That's what your favorite sexy-as-sin villain would say to you, right? And he'd probably say it with one hand around your throat and your dress bunched around your hips.

It’s doubtful that he’ll buy you flowers.

He definitely won't serenade you.

But there's a good chance he'll tie
Published February 13th 2017

crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
❤* DARK * DARK * DARK *❤
4.5 'Happy F*cking Valentines Day' stars :P :P

[ORCHARD BY SKYE WARREN] - 5 stars
“I prefer to break every rule that exists, prefer anarchy to order.”
- Jonathan Scott

[RITE AND RITUAL BY CALLIE HART] - 3.5 stars
“To someone who doesn’t know me very well, I’m sure I still look sinister. Perhaps a little…evil? I’ve never been a fan of that word. I don’t believe in inherent good, or inherent bad. I believe in people trying to hide their vices and putting on a good show, so othe
Melissa Ann
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Each of these stories are so dark it's scary! I enjoyed every single one of them! I came across a couple new authors new to me that I'll definitely be looking into reading! These stories are NOT for the faint of heart and will stay with you forever!!! Super fabulous and dangerously dark and twisted!!!
T.M. Frazier
Feb 06, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so so so excited for everyone to read this! EEEEPPPP! <3
R.L.  Ní Fhlionn
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very unique series of stories from a great group of authors. All tantalizing and terrible in equal measures!
warhawke
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Dark souls
Genre: Dark Romance/Erotica
Type: Short stories anthology
POV: Various
Rating:

My Sweet Villaintine is a collection of short stories from five dark authors. I was excited to read this one because I've read at least one book from each author. However I was largely disappointed with the contents.

The authors didn't put this book on Amazon because they didn't want to restrict their contents - which was admirable. So I expect there to be some real fucked up shit, but all I got was an essence of darknes
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
MY SWEET VILLAINTINE – A VALENTINES COLLECTION OF DELICIOUS DARKNESS

Book Discription

Happy f*cking Valentines Day.

It’s doubtful that he’ll buy you flowers.

He definitely won't serenade you.

But there's a good chance he'll tie you up and spank you if you ask nicely. And the only jewelry you'll be getting? Is a pretty pearl necklace
Selene
Five stories. Five amazing authors! However, if I had to rate each story individually, it would go like this...

Perhaps I'm falling out of love with "dark" books, but the first story in this collection was NOT for me. An excerpt from story one?

What she doesn’t realize is that it hurts me at first. No lube. No saliva. But as I saw in and out of her, she lubricates with blood. That makes it the best place to fuck a woman. Or a man. A test of character.

photo IMG_4558_zps9lnx9wqm.gif

⭐star

⸰ In story two, Genevieve licks a knife
Norah Una Sumner
1.5. stars

I was fooled by the gorgeous cover and the fantastic title but this isn't really a collection of short stories or novellas - these are all just teasers from upcoming books. The only book I'm interested in is the one by Callie Hart. It sounds like a pretty dark and intriguing one. We shall see.
books_and_brew
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Some very very short shorts that are dark and depraved and utterly delicious. :) Some of my favorite authors and a few I haven't heard of contributed to this holiday set and I loved it!

Free download too!

On to the next!
April Symes
Five stories. Five amazing authors! A very unique series of stories from a great group of authors. All stories that hold a dark, intensely gritty tone that is woven thru each story. Each of these stories are so dark , so rich and erotic yet each story has a tone of violence and sick , twisted tale. Each story will draw you in, keep you held in its thrall until the very end, that’s how good the writing is and the plots are for each. This collection of dark tales will leave you absolutely sick at ...more
Cyndi Garcia
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I went on a hunt to find this book. And I discovered that you had to become a member to this newsletter. The group was created by some dark romance authors. I loved all of these short reads!! Some of the stores give an extra story on some of your favorite bad boys...like King!!!

Love it!!!!!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I'm a big fan of these authors but this was a nope for me. I guess I was expecting actual stories but what I got was more of a chapters-length excerpt from each author. It seemed more like a book of teasers. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely be checking out some of the full length books. This just wasn't what I was expecting.
*~* Susie
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark, 2017
I'm disappointed. These are just teasers, not full length stories or even novellas. Bummer!
Janine
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav-authors-read
Loved this collection of dark, twisted short stories. Looking forward to reading more about these characters.
Cindy
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Five, juicy reads. I need more!
Jamie
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A delightfully darker side of short stories. This book is filled with shorties from some of my favorite darkies.

A couple of the stories are excerpts from previously released and upcoming releases. Each one is written to grab your attention and they do a good job of it.
*Read at your own risk, there is sensitive material inside this book.
Butthisbook
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book started with a bang and ended with a bang.
I think the first and last stories were my favorite, they were really dark, like banned dark lol I'm looking forward to reading more from these authors.
Aly is so frigging bored
This was too fucked up for me: I only read the Skye Warren short.
Zuray yaruz7
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I saw all the warnings I was like yessss give it to me!!!!
 photo evil-laugh_zpsai8dqv0d.gif

Those short stories were hot dark and oh so good but I swear is somebody from my family knew I like this I'm sure they had me institutionalized hahaha
 photo tumblr_nrg29mayl21qbp7ebo3_250.gif.70f0322810814f617f180f9abccbfafa.thumb.gif.5777939a01003dcf3b233c31aea34373_zps2zucwxqp.gif

But just so you know I WANT MORE!!!!
 photo 17243946_zps4fdio1z0.gif
Attack Salmon
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Hmmm well Some of the stories in here are seriously dark and gruesome (damn Lili St. Germain, she creep the fuck outta me)

I am not very happy with it because the stories are so incredibly short and feels very inconclusive
Paganalexandria
3/24/17 currently free http://dl.bookfunnel.com/vvouw2omo6

This is an anthology with contributions from some of the most popular authors in the dark erotica genre. Most of these feel like series teasers/previews, or character insights. Most of are non-consensual encounters.

Orchard - Skye Warren
Fans of her Endgame series will find this one interesting. It features Jonathan Scott introduced in The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren (currently free on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Pawn-Skye-Warr...). In that book we find out he is e
JESSICA
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Erotica Fans
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dark Erotica Romance Books Are A Favorite Of Mine And This Valentine's (Villaintine’s) Day Collection Didn't Disappoint. But Maybe I'm Disturbed, Because These Short Stories Were Not At All Dark To Me (All The Warnings - Made Me Think It Was Going To Be Demented But It Was Quite Tame) My "2" Absolute Favorites Would Have To Be;

Orchard By Skye Warren. Yeah, Mrs. Warren, I'm Gonna Need To Know More About: "Mr. Jonathan Scott" Please!

Love Is Blind By Lili St. Germain. Can't Wait To Read, {Th
Caro
Feb 17, 2017 added it
Shelves: anthology
Ok. This was another example proving that the saying "nothing in life is for free"is very true. What I anticipated? An anthology of dark novellas dedicated to valentine's. What I got? A load of teasers. The only novella that was not related to a new release to one of the authors was T.M. Frazier's story.
If you consider reading the anthology, heed the warnings. Seriously, I've read my fair share of fucked up but this took the cake. Maybe because of the fact that I couldn't get any closure out of
CerysAnne
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reading this book of collections has most definitely introduced me to new authors whose books I’ve now added to my TBR and am excited to read. So far, out of the five authors involved in this, I’ve only read T.M. Frazier’s books, and I LOVED what we got from her here; I loved seeing King and Ray again, and seeing Preppy and Bear again too, and reading T.M.’s work only has me wanting to go back and reread the King Series all over again. Her story was funny and sexy, and probably the tamest story ...more
Leanne
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew I'd love this little anthology. How could I not? Some of my favourite darker authors collaborating to bring me little snippets of what's new and where things have gone from the last time we met. Pure perfection.

5 dark, dirty and beautiful shorts. Ranging from a bit of kink to a whole of depraved. There's a little something for everyone who likes a bit of rough with their tumble.

I've never read anything by Shari nor Skye before but thanks to this I am going straight to their Amazon page an
Terri Turner
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is dark, delicious and scary = five short stories from the authors;
Skye Warren
T.M. Frazier
Callie Hart
Lili St. Germain
Shari Slade
Each one tells a tale that is dark and certainly not for the faint hearted, each one teases you to give you a taste of what is to come in each of these books. I'm not sure if I liked it - because they were so good that I wanted the full book . Lili Saint Germain and Shari Slade were my favourite stories and I will be chasing up the books mentioned.
A quick rea
phoebess
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
All stories were essentially teasers for upcoming books (well, except for T.M. Frazier's His Possession) so if you don't like to read teasers, this collection isn't for you. But if you do, you can enjoy five pretty dark short stories from five amazing authors.
Debbie
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Sweet Villaintine is a collection of dark tales from some of my favorite authors. We get a look at a few of our favorite characters as well as peaks into new twisted characters in store for upcoming books. And it was free! What a great gift from these talented authors!
Laetitia
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great little novella, each story crazier than the next. My favorite was the little snippet of Ray and King, I loved it! The whole gang was together. Very dark ideas of romance.
Ceeri Jay
This is some dark, crazy stuff. Seriously.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rough Hard Fierce (Chicago Underground, #1-3)
  • Crushing Misery
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • A Bedtime Story (A Bedtime Story Trilogy, #1)
  • Living for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #4)
  • Outcast (Outcast, #1)
  • Mi Carina - Diego's Wrath (Mi Carino/Carina #2)
  • Desecrating Solomon (Desecration, #1)
  • Her Master's Redemption (Masters, #3)
  • A Love Thing
  • Get There
  • Jolted (Conflicted Encounters #1)
  • Beautiful Pain
  • Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)
  • Skin Deep
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 5 "Escape" (My Masters' Nightmare, #5)
  • Inflict
  • Dark Seduction (Altered States)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

Masterpiece Duet (2 books)
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
  • The Queen (Masterpiece Duet, #2)