Start by marking “Betting On Love” as Want to Read:
Betting On Love

Betting On Love

My door has always been revolving.
Nothing serious, just fun, so why change it?
A relationship hadn’t crossed my mind, until her... the infuriating, witty Goddess from across the pond who now lives down the hall from me.
She teases me with her perfectly shaped peach of an ass and British accent. She makes me want more, all the while making me feel like I’ll never get it.
I
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Betting On Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betting On Love

Start your review of Betting On Love
D.M.
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it and Betting on Love is free on Kindle Unlimited. Billie and Mac are cute together. Let the pranks begin!

Billie has moved from Britain to America. She’s moved as far away from her ex-boyfriend as possible. She found the cheating scumbag in bed with her now ex-best friend. She took a job at a private school in America but now is finding herself friendless.

Mac knows how to make an impression. He’s confident, self-assured and shameless. He likes his relationships easy and with a revolving
DW
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mac and Billie were the cutest. I loved the pranks they played on each other!!!!
Eleanor
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, 2015-2017
5 Prank Queen Stars

This is my first book from Danielle Dickson and it wont be my last.

Betting on love was a laugh out load just what I needed to escape life for a bit kinda book. I loved the energy between Mac and Billie they both worked for me and I really liked the prank-ing each other parts. That was a lot of fun. If your looking for a Happy Ever After ending and a sweet read, then this is defiantly for you.

Right I'm off to Amazon now to get caught up with Danielle's Little Hollow Series!

Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a lol novel! This one had me in stitches. A fabulously funny, seriously sexy book. A great read x
Na
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Betting On Love was my Blind Date for December 2017 and again it was a great read!

Mac and Billie are two great MCs and their pranks will make you laugh out loud. The whole story was as entertaining as it was witty and serious.

It's easy to judge someone only by his appearance and you'd be surprised what's behind that mask if you give it a try getting to know him. That's what Billie and Mac learn along their story.
That the bet was going to backfire at them was more than obvious, but they
Kay-Cherish Kipling
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down! I bloody loved it, I love Danielle's style of writing! I've laughed out loud, like seriously snorted along with B! Completely fallen in love with Mac! Danielle is a seriously talented author! I got completely swept up in the story, the sign of a good book for me is when you forget you're even reading and just get sucked into the story and you're just in it, living it. That's exactly how I have felt reading all 3 of Danielle's books!
2OCC Reviews
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice, jessica

Jessica’s Review
This was a really cute book. I had a hard time really feeling the characters for the first half of the book, but once they gave in more to their attraction I couldn’t put the book down. I laughed a lot at their antics and the amazing banter between all the characters. I can’t wait to see Con get a book. If you want something funny and sweet but has steam, then this book is right up your alley. 4 Stars #2OCCJD

Alice’s Review

This book is literally "cross your legs or you'll pee"
Nikki  Malan
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Betting on love by Danielle Dickson
This was a laugh out loud book. At times I felt myself giggling and cracking up. When I looked up, I had a full audience looking at me with big smiles on their faces wanting to know what was so funny. My answer, read the book. This story was more than just the fun aspect, as it starts off with judging someone without really knowing each other. When Billie meets Mac, she thinks of him as shallow and a man whore. When Mac meets Billie, he sees a challenge. What
Prosecco Princess
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book!!!! That’s it. That’s the end of my review. I’m done.

I kid. This book was just what I needed after reading a few tear inducing books. Betting on love had my eyes tearing but in a complete different way. From page one I smiled or laughed my way through to the very end.

We met Mac the cocky, arrogant SOAB who I couldn’t help but swoon over. My new type. Man bun, tats and rough around the ages and we also met Billie who is a sassy little smarty pants with a spitfire attitude, she’s a girl
Maura
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received “Betting on Love” as a “blind date’ book. I guessed from the title and the cover what it was about and I thought it would have less depth than it did. Don’t get me wrong, Mac and Billie have a fantastically humorous connection and there were times I wanted to shake them both; but overall this story has more weight than other lighter romances. Family connections, life changing opportunities, friendships who are more than family.

Billie and Mac have a meet cute and it continues from
Emily Goodman
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Danielle Dickson has written the most perfect love story with Betting on Love. Immediately upon opening Betting on Love, I was transfixed by both Mac and Billie. Their pull and tug of love, fun and angst had my heart soaring and my grin stretching wider with each click of the page.

In Betting on Love, Dickson pairs cheeky, heartbroken Brit, Billie with ladies man Mac. From the moment these two met they antagonized each other and built an impressive friendship along the way. Their relationship
Yvonne Eason
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC recieved for an honest review.

THANK YOU DANIELLE!!

I really needed to say that before I carried on. I had read a book prior to reading this one, that had left me broken. However; five minutes into this I was laughing out loud.

This book is a cure for any slump in mood. It will have you laughing, snorting and maybe even dribbling (think I will need to invest in a pack of TENA's).

The book follows Mac and Billie. We first met Mac in the Little Hollow series. If you have not red this series I
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Here is a romantic comedy that had my sides splitting with laughter and my heart set to "LOVE" with Mac and Billie's romance! Their push and pull was off the charts HOT and irresistibly fun! I giggled and sighed and could NOT help but to fall in love with this fun, feisty, sizzling romantic comedy!

Danielle Dickson knows how to write side-splitting humor and sizzling romance! Her characters are pure fun and her plot will just keep you smiling. There is also some
Shannon Godwin
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! A real romcom!! I could not put it down and found myself laughing out loud. This is the kind of book you really need to pick you up and remind you how much fun reading is. I love Mac and Billie and I loved seeing how their friendship grew. I loved that this book wasn't all wrapped up around sex and you could actually enjoy the characters growing together. This is a total of opposites attract book!
I loved how everything starts with them on a bet!
Allisyn
This book!! Danielle has done it again! This is a perfect Rom-Com! Billie and Mac! Billie's point of view being in completely British English and Mac's being in American English was great!! Mac is so sexy and funny and Billie's got the perfect peach and is the Prank Queen! ;) I love the pranks they pull on each other and Mac's dancing!! This is such a great book! Don't take my word for it, read it!!
Pammy Shepherd
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

What can I say, this is a brilliant Rom com, Mac and Billie are both awesome characters. This story is full of fun, lots of laughs and loads of love. Brilliant brilliant book. I loved it.
Margaret
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It made me laugh out loud. Billie and Mac are great together. They have chemistry but they also have fun together. Their pranks are really well thought out and funny. This is a book you can loose yourself in, the characters are great and you get a happy ever after.
Emma Johnston
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is different than most other ones out there and I loved it! It was hilarious, some real laugh out loud comedy, tears of laughter type stuff.

I loved Mac & Billie. I love how they became friends and their relationship gradually progressed, it wasn't forced but was natural. Mac was your typical sexy playboy and Billie was so independent. I liked how she was strong and moved away to be on her own, to take back her life. What I loved most was that this book wasn't all about sex, it was
Sass
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a laugh out loud 'make anyone smile' feel good extravaganza! Escapism at its best. In keeping with this author's other books, the dialogue flows beautifully taking you along for the ride, drawing you in and not letting you escape until the very last word! More please!
Melissa Derda
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely laugh out loud funny but it's also more than that. It's a love built on friendship....they have fun together and feelings change into more. It's filled with healing on both their parts, for different reasons but just as important. I absolutely adored Mac and Billie!! You don't have to read The Little Hollow Series to enjoy this but I highly recommend that you do because it's an amazing series!!
S.K.
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am STILL grinning like a fool thinking about this story. There were so many times I giggled to myself with all the silly shenanigans of Billie & Mac. I really loves these characters and how they seemed to grow up before my eyes. The ending of stories I'm generally picky on and for once I can say...THIS ENDING WAS PERFECT!! I literally cried WHILE still grinning like a fool.

Well done Danielle, amazing!
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Mac Jennings is a player. He doesn’t take relationships seriously and lives by the code of one and done. When he catches a glimpse of the new girl living down the hall from him, he wants a taste. But, Mac soon finds out she’s not going to be easy to get and one taste just may not be enough.

When Billie found her fiance and best friend together on the night of her engagement party, she knows she needs a big change. She takes a job across the pond teaching phys ed in the United States. She’s not
Nikki
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well what else can I say apart from this book had me instantly hooked within the first few pages!!
This was my second read by this author and I now want to devour everything she's ever written.
Mac runs a construction company with a friend and is also a qualified accountant but it's not really what he wants for his life.. he's a player.. a different woman for every night he wants one.. and never imagines settling down.
Billie has recently moved from England to America after having her heart
Sue
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I totally enjoyed Betting on Love by Danielle Dickson and can't wait to read more from her.

Yes the story is not new...woman gets seriously burned and runs away in order to clear her head. Billie never saw Mac coming. Mac is the player...and all he wants to do is win a bet. Little did he know....

The hi-jinks are amazing...the best and funniest pranks ever. I loved how their friendship was so unique and crazy but oh so perfect for both of them.
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and love Billie and Mac! It is cute story on how a player finally finds the one woman who can make him commit, but she has been broken too bad to give him a chance. Mac comes up with a bet that is sure to give him all the time he needs with Billie. Will she stay or will she run from Mac?

There were lots of humor in this book. I love the payback between Billie and Mac. Oh and lots not forget what Billie did to her fiancé!
Laura Jackson
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fansasstic
There are some books where you just fall in love instantly with the characters, this one was of those books. Mac and Billie are both so loveable, funny and flawed. This was my first book Danielle but I'm looking forward to reading her other books and hoping that there will be from from the supporting characters in Betting On Love.
Donna Matthewman
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was gripping from the first page and had me laughing out loud all the way through. I'm never going to be able to look at glitter without laughing now! As well as being funny it's also heart warming and gives you a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye at the end. It's a fantastic read and I would definitely recommend it.
Dawne
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet, funny, heart melting love story about 2 people that have trust issues. One that was burned by love and the other afraid to let anyone into their heart. I love the banter between the two characters and how their love affair grew from a strong friendship first. The end was so beautful and made my heart melt.
Nicola Chiappinelli
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a book.
I didn't know what to expect as didn't read the synopsis first.
This is an amazing read it had me laughing so much. It's such a fun happy lighthearted read but the tension between them jumps from the book. Mac is hotness on a whole other level, sweet, kind and fun and Oh so hot. What more do you want.....x
« previous 1 3 next »

• Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions, #1)
  • House Rules
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Our Alternate Ending
  • Etching Our Way (Broken Tracks, #1)
  • Transcending Regrets, No Regrets book 3
  • No Regrets (No Regrets, #1)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • Revenge At Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels, #2)
  • Level Up (Violent Circle, #5)
  • Scarlet Toys (Violent Circle #1)
  • The Distance Between Us (MAC Security #3)
  • One Chance (Hogan Brothers #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Dracian Legacy (Dracian, # 1)
  • The Wrong Blaze
  • Suddenly Together (Dirty Texas #2)
  • Frat Hell (Violent Circle #2)
Danielle Dickson has always dreamed about writing a book. With many stories to tell, she finally pulled her finger out one morning when one story screamed at her louder than the rest. When Danielle’s not writing, she can be found devouring the words of other people’s worlds, painting people’s faces with makeup, or feeding her unhealthy obsession of pink iced doughnuts—seriously, she’s obsessed. A ...more