Start by marking “Betting On Love” as Want to Read:
Betting On Love

Betting On Love

Having a different woman every single night is the way I’ve always done things.
It works and it’s fun, so why change it?
The thought of having a monogamous relationship hadn’t even crossed my mind... until her... the infuriatingly seductive, witty, Goddess from across the pond who now lives down the hall from me.
She teases me with her perfectly shaped peach for an ass and he
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Betting On Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betting On Love

Eleanor
Apr 12, 2017 Eleanor rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, 2017, april-2017
5 Prank Queen Stars

This is my first book from Danielle Dickson and it wont be my last.

Betting on love was a laugh out load just what I needed to escape life for a bit kinda book. I loved the energy between Mac and Billie they both worked for me and I really liked the prank-ing each other parts. That was a lot of fun. If your looking for a Happy Ever After ending and a sweet read, then this is defiantly for you.

Right I'm off to Amazon now to get caught up with Danielle's Little Hollow Series!

h
Kay-Cherish Kipling
Mar 20, 2017 Kay-Cherish Kipling rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down! I bloody loved it, I love Danielle's style of writing! I've laughed out loud, like seriously snorted along with B! Completely fallen in love with Mac! Danielle is a seriously talented author! I got completely swept up in the story, the sign of a good book for me is when you forget you're even reading and just get sucked into the story and you're just in it, living it. That's exactly how I have felt reading all 3 of Danielle's books!
Nikki Malan / Hot Books & Sassy Girls Book Blog
Betting on love by Danielle Dickson
This was a laugh out loud book. At times I felt myself giggling and cracking up. When I looked up, I had a full audience looking at me with big smiles on their faces wanting to know what was so funny. My answer, read the book. This story was more than just the fun aspect, as it starts off with judging someone without really knowing each other. When Billie meets Mac, she thinks of him as shallow and a man whore. When Mac meets Billie, he sees a challenge. What
Liza Mooney
Apr 07, 2017 Liza Mooney rated it it was amazing
This book!!!! That’s it. That’s the end of my review. I’m done.

I kid. This book was just what I needed after reading a few tear inducing books. Betting on love had my eyes tearing but in a complete different way. From page one I smiled or laughed my way through to the very end.

We met Mac the cocky, arrogant SOAB who I couldn’t help but swoon over. My new type. Man bun, tats and rough around the ages and we also met Billie who is a sassy little smarty pants with a spitfire attitude, she’s a girl
Emily Goodman
Mar 27, 2017 Emily Goodman rated it it was amazing
Danielle Dickson has written the most perfect love story with Betting on Love. Immediately upon opening Betting on Love, I was transfixed by both Mac and Billie. Their pull and tug of love, fun and angst had my heart soaring and my grin stretching wider with each click of the page.

In Betting on Love, Dickson pairs cheeky, heartbroken Brit, Billie with ladies man Mac. From the moment these two met they antagonized each other and built an impressive friendship along the way. Their relationship co
Yvonne Eason
Mar 18, 2017 Yvonne Eason rated it it was amazing
ARC recieved for an honest review.

THANK YOU DANIELLE!!

I really needed to say that before I carried on. I had read a book prior to reading this one, that had left me broken. However; five minutes into this I was laughing out loud.

This book is a cure for any slump in mood. It will have you laughing, snorting and maybe even dribbling (think I will need to invest in a pack of TENA's).

The book follows Mac and Billie. We first met Mac in the Little Hollow series. If you have not red this series I su
Brenda
Mar 23, 2017 Brenda rated it it was amazing
This book got me out of my head. If you are like me and may be in a gloomy/bad mood, this book will definitely cheer you up.
It is laugh out loud funny and all around a good book.
It sucked me right in and it's the kind of book you can seriously space out the fact you are reading. I started it and had to put it aside for whatever reason I may have. But when I came back it was just what I needed and I couldn't put it down.

I enjoyed the fun banter between these characters. It's not just sex! You g
Shannon Godwin
Mar 22, 2017 Shannon Godwin rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! A real romcom!! I could not put it down and found myself laughing out loud. This is the kind of book you really need to pick you up and remind you how much fun reading is. I love Mac and Billie and I loved seeing how their friendship grew. I loved that this book wasn't all wrapped up around sex and you could actually enjoy the characters growing together. This is a total of opposites attract book!
I loved how everything starts with them on a bet!
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Here is a romantic comedy that had my sides splitting with laughter and my heart set to "LOVE" with Mac and Billie's romance! Their push and pull was off the charts HOT and irresistibly fun! I giggled and sighed and could NOT help but to fall in love with this fun, feisty, sizzling romantic comedy!

Danielle Dickson knows how to write side-splitting humor and sizzling romance! Her characters are pure fun and her plot will just keep you smiling. There is also some
Emma Johnston
Mar 21, 2017 Emma Johnston rated it it was amazing
This book is different than most other ones out there and I loved it! It was hilarious, some real laugh out loud comedy, tears of laughter type stuff.

I loved Mac & Billie. I love how they became friends and their relationship gradually progressed, it wasn't forced but was natural. Mac was your typical sexy playboy and Billie was so independent. I liked how she was strong and moved away to be on her own, to take back her life. What I loved most was that this book wasn't all about sex, it was
Sass
Mar 23, 2017 Sass rated it it was amazing
This is a laugh out loud 'make anyone smile' feel good extravaganza! Escapism at its best. In keeping with this author's other books, the dialogue flows beautifully taking you along for the ride, drawing you in and not letting you escape until the very last word! More please!
Melissa Derda
Mar 18, 2017 Melissa Derda rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely laugh out loud funny but it's also more than that. It's a love built on friendship....they have fun together and feelings change into more. It's filled with healing on both their parts, for different reasons but just as important. I absolutely adored Mac and Billie!! You don't have to read The Little Hollow Series to enjoy this but I highly recommend that you do because it's an amazing series!!
Angela James
Feb 12, 2017 Angela James rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I love this book so much! This will have you grinning, make you laugh, turn your insides to mush, and probably even make you shed a few sappy tears! Mac and Billie are the best! She's so sassy and he's so arrogant! Both got jokes! They are both headstrong and determined to win while the other falls....what they don't realize is there are no losers in this bet. My heart is happy and light and I want to gush all about the story but I can't...no spoilers from me! But this pair are evenl ...more
Whitney Cannavina
Mar 29, 2017 Whitney Cannavina rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review
Review by Country Gals BOOK Blog

Mac and Billie are not looking for love. Mac is the ultimate player, sleeping with a new woman every night loving the bachelor life while Billie just moved here from England to get start over after finding her ex with her best friend. However, they make a bet to see who falls in love first...both having ulterior motives to win.

These two were so hilarious. The crazy pranks they did on each other have given me some ideas for
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 19, 2017 United Indie Book Blog rated it really liked it
Betting on love is a romcom that will have you crocking your sides laughing and it had me creased up. This is a boy meets girl story they become friends and progress to the next level. The story just flowed and the characters are polar opposites but are well matched and they just bounced off each other. I fell in love with the two of them and their antics.
This is the first book I have read off this author and it won't be the last.
If you need to escape and get out of your head for a bit then th
Louise
Mar 28, 2017 Louise rated it really liked it
I have to start by saying this story took me a chapter or two to really get into but once I was into it I was hooked. I have read one book from the Little Hollow series but I can say you don't need to have read that series to follow this book.
I have got to say how funny this story is. I love Billie. She is such a modern girl and I connected with her a lot. Mac was a mchottie I wouldn't mind meeting with an ability to hold his own in the funny department. Both characters had amazing back stories
Olga.k
Olga.k rated it did not like it
Apr 18, 2017
Lauren Anne
Lauren Anne rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2017
Lyndsee
Lyndsee rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Barbara Barber
Apr 08, 2017 Barbara Barber rated it it was amazing
I love this kind of book.. It’s extremely well written, the banter between the characters is hilarious and the sparks are flying off the walls (even if no one will admit it). But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The author has written a great RomCom with heartbreak, healing, humor, sexy “confident” hero and a strong no holds bar leading lady. Billie has been cheated on, moves way across the world to get over it and is on a “NO MEN” sabbatical. Mac is a sexy male (and boy does he know it) tha ...more
RMC
RMC rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Laura Jackson
Apr 17, 2017 Laura Jackson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are some books where you just fall in love instantly with the characters, this one was of those books. Mac and Billie are both so loveable, funny and flawed. This was my first book Danielle but I'm looking forward to reading her other books and hoping that there will be from from the supporting characters in Betting On Love.
Alexander Dickson
Alexander Dickson rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2017
Galina G.
Galina G. rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2017
Kiran
Kiran rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2017
Crystal
Apr 12, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Billie’s on the run. She’s left her life in England after she caught her fiancé with her best friend. She’s taken a job in America as a teacher and is trying to piece her life back together. In walks Mac (Macswell). He’s also a tenant in the building, one she’s seen before and she knows his type. He had a brunette in the evening, and a redhead walking out in the morning. He’s also the same guy she saw in the elevator one morning in nothing but his boxers, the rest of his clothes a ball in his ha ...more
Abigail Davies
Apr 11, 2017 Abigail Davies rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a laugh out loud, snorting as you chuckle, with a sexy man who looks like brock o'hurne kind of book... THEN THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU!
Danielle seamlessly combines comedy with romance and even a smattering of serious thrown in there too.
This book had me laughing out loud! Especially at the pranks! (Which I can only suspect are written from experience!)
I fell in love with Mac and Billie from the first chapter! It captivated me right from the first few sentences and I enjoyed i
Kathy Rouchelle
Apr 13, 2017 Kathy Rouchelle rated it it was amazing
Betting On Love was a delightfully humorous, quick witted, and tantalizing romance that in the end left me wanting more of Billie and Max. The storyline was fantastic and very well written, having the hot, womanizing construction worker and the just as hot PE Teacher, living in the same apartment building, you know that the sparks are going to fly, but you don't know about the pranks that they play on each other...GAME ON!!! These characters are so very well written and so well defined that you ...more
Mar 29, 2017 Laura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a copy on this book in return for an honest review.

This book was great! Billie and Mac were just perfect. The chemistry and banter between these two is hilarious and darn it if it didn't even make me cry!

When Billie meets Mac, she is sure he is just another man whore out to get laid and break hearts. She wasn't about to give her heart to this big lug. Mac's tongue almost hit the floor the first time he laid eyes of Billie.

When the bet is laid out on the table, whoever falls in love fi
Danielle has always dreamt about writing a book. With many stories to tell, she finally pulled her finger out one morning when one story screamed at her louder than the rest. When Danielle’s not writing, she can be found painting people’s faces with makeup or watching twenty-minute cat videos late at night, procrastination is strong in this one. If you’re ever short for shoes to match your outfit, ...more
More about Danielle Dickson...