Start by marking “The Sex Bucket List” as Want to Read:
The Sex Bucket List

The Sex Bucket List

Mateo
Emerson’s a sexy mom of three.
And if you call her a MILF, I’ll kick your ass.
She’s got a sex “to do” list, and I’m just the man to help her check some things off.
But this isn’t my story. It’s hers.
Unfortunately for me, her story involves an ex-husband, a kid that hates me, and a pretty nice shot to my nuts. She’s a woman who thinks too much, always with a plan, a list
ebook
Expected publication: March 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Sex Bucket List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sex Bucket List

Maïwenn Obsessed with Romance
There's a reason why I love Prescott Lane's books so much. It's because she gives us the most brutal and honest truth in her stories. You can only relate to her characters.

Emerson is a divorced mum of three. I am not divorced and I have One kid. And yet, it sounded like Emerson's actions resonnated in me. Not all of them but I understood everything she did, and why.

The Sex Bucket List is such a beautiful story. I really want to tell you how much I loved this and that but that would be spoiling
Prescott Lane
Jan 30, 2017 Prescott Lane rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Releasing March 9th. I'm so happy to share Emerson's story with everyone. Hope you enjoy.
BB Belle
Feb 19, 2017 BB Belle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reviews, arcs
Emerson a 40 something mom of three ,divorced from Ryan with saggy boobs and cellulite as she describes herself makes a sex to do list ,while on a drunken batchelorette night with her two best friends thinking nothing will ever come of it but she will give it a go.
Then oh oh she leaves in on her desk at work and Mateo , a younger sexy employee of her`s finds it and says he owns it and goes on to tell her he has been waiting for her ,for her to be ready to take on a new relationship.
But Emerson i
Vicki
Feb 16, 2017 Vicki rated it it was amazing

Emerson this girl has made me laugh out loud, I have cried with her and fallen in love along side of her.
When all you have ever known is mediocre and not much to write home about and a night fuelled with alcohol and the friends you love the most leave you with not only a hangover but a "sex bucket list " you know it's time to start living, to open new doors and try new things..... who gives a dam if your not 20 any more, it's your life and it's time to live, but for Emerson it's not that easy.

R
Donna Wright
Feb 18, 2017 Donna Wright rated it it was amazing
WOW!! What a read this book turned out to be. I just love it when a book contains everything. When you go from laughing so hard you cry and then sob on the next breath, you know that this book is completely worth the ride and what a ride it was.  I am so glad this book was exactly what it said on the tin.

The chemistry that run through this book was off the chart. Mateo and Emerson were amazing, the game of cat and mouse was a dangerous game to play with a list like Emerson's. This book containe
Aaly
Feb 16, 2017 Aaly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

The Sex Bucket List was such a amazing book, sexy, fun, for sure but definitely so much more, telling the story of Emerson, mom of three kids, divorced. And Prescott Lane’s humor? Right up my alley!
I was reading this book constantly going from one surprise to another. I loved it!

Full review to come!
Christina
Feb 15, 2017 Christina rated it really liked it
I read a lot of New Adult books. Not sure why because I’m likely old enough to be most of the characters parent. But it’s rare for books to come along that are targeted for my age group. There are others out there; period romance, sci fi, etc., but none of these really appeal to me. So when the chance came up to review The Sex Bucket List, I jumped at the opportunity.

As a divorced forty something, Emerson juggles her three kids and a demanding job, rarely taking time for herself. She’s been divo
Amy
Feb 14, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing
This book made me think, had my crying, cheering, sad, hopefully, regret, I was all over with this book. And I couldn't put it down! From the beginning, I could identify with the characters and they felt real to me. Ryan, Mateo, & Emerson could be my neighbors, co-workers or friends.

Emerson and Ryan are divorced, their life fell into a rut and Emerson did her best to keep that dead horse walking. But eventually it all tumbles down and it's too late to repair the damage. Now Emerson and Ryan
Nikki Malan / Hot Books & Sassy Girls Book Blog
The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane
This is a love triangle that will gut you. Emerson, a mother of three children and Ryan are divorced, after a life of taking one another for granted. They lost that spark. They stayed in a marriage for the kids until something had to give. Emerson always puts everyone first. Two years of being divorced, Emerson finally notices Mateo, who has been waiting patiently on the side. Emerson has a night out with her girlfriends and after a night of drinking they mak
Crystal
Feb 19, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Wow! That is my immediate reaction after reading the last words of this book.
I'm not sure I've ever felt more of a connection with a character in a book before. I connected with Emerson from the very start. As a forty-something, I can envision exactly what she was going through, as a mom and a woman. I cheered her on as she took control of her life. I sympathized with her through the mommy-guilt. I yelled at her when she made some mistakes, but completely understand why she made them.

And Mateo
Konny
Feb 14, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
OMG I Loved this book so hard !!
The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane is a standalone romance novel with HEA, promise!

Meet Emerson a 40plus something divorced mother of three children.
She loves whole-heartedly; her children, her friends and her family but has to learn to love herself too.
Shes not happy. Somehow she has still feelings for her exhusband.

Then is there Mateo a employee in her firm and several years younger than Emerson and single.
He waited patiently for a chance to be with her.
Hes a
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Feb 14, 2017 Karrie Mellott Puskas rated it really liked it
I love that this book is about a 40ish mother with 3 kids. Emerson we all can relate to her as a mom. We all put our children and their needs first and our needs and wants last. Enter Mateo. Ohhh Mateo. You show Emerson how it's ok that you need to do things for yourself and it's ok if you do something for yourself first and then your kids. Just because you are putting your needs ahead of your kids it's ok. You aren't a horrible mother.

I really enjoyed reading this book. The side characters are
Heather andrews
Feb 13, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
I loved how sweet Mateo was, “I hate hearing you cry,” he says softly. “Especially when I’m not with you.” I liked the times where Mateo put Emerson first, "...he walks towards me, unbuttoning his shirt, and I actually squeal a little as he catches me by my waist. “You can explain to your brother why I’m late.” I enjoyed this book, I really liked Mateo.
wrecked_life
Feb 17, 2017 wrecked_life rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I loved it! <3

P.S. I received a complimentary copy of this book.
P.P.S. Detailed review to be added soon.
Michelle Rodriguez
Feb 15, 2017 Michelle Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Loved. Review to follow.

*An ARC was provided for an honest review.
Dirty South Books
Feb 16, 2017 Dirty South Books rated it it was amazing
OMG! This was a fun read! Mateo is such a kind man with a heart of gold. Pure hotness!
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2017
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2017
Saniya
Saniya rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2017
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

With a title like " The Sex Bucket List" I knew right away, this story was most likely going to be good. However I did not find it good. I FOUND IT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST SEXY, SIZZLING, PASSIONATE AND HEARTFELT READS OF THE YEAR! Yes there is plenty of humor and the sex...was beyond H-O-T but it was the romance between Mateo and Emerson that really blew me away.

These characters sizzled on the pages. Their chemistry was off the charts GLORIOUS and the love and p
Amy M. (2 Amy's Love Reading Blog)
Holy wow! Review later today!
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Tania
Tania marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2017
Jennifer is currently reading it
Tessa
Tessa marked it as to-read
LizC
LizC marked it as to-read
Clara Hernández
Clara Hernández marked it as to-read
Diana Lopes
Diana Lopes marked it as to-read
Vanessa Villegas
Vanessa Villegas marked it as to-read
R.S.
R.S. marked it as to-read
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Cori
Cori marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jadasa
Jadasa marked it as to-read
EscapeNBooks
EscapeNBooks marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2017
Nikka
Nikka marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2017
DJ Sakata
DJ Sakata marked it as to-read
Kini
Kini marked it as to-read
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2017
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2017
Mariela
Mariela marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Neilliza Swaffar
Neilliza Swaffar is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2017
Prescott Lane is the Amazon bestselling author of Stripped Raw. She's got five other books under her belt including: First Position, Perfectly Broken, Quiet Angel, Wrapped in Lace and her new release, Layers of Her. She is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and graduated from Centenary College with a degree in sociology. She went on to receive her MSW from Tulane University, after which she wo ...more
More about Prescott Lane...