Start by marking “Dangerous Victor (Soldiering On #3)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Victor (Soldiering On #3)

Dangerous Victor

(Soldiering On #3)

Radha Iyer knows there’s something terribly wrong happening at the casino she manages. Her staff are acting cagey, the finances don’t add up, and then her Head of Security is found murdered in his own home. She’s out of her depth and desperate for help.

Zack Walker has kept to himself since the day an IED left him permanently scarred. When Radha calls Soldiering On for help
Published March 2nd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Victor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Victor

Eleanore June
I knew from the introductory novella (Soldiering On 0.5) that Zach would be my favorite hero, and I eagerly awaited his story. I'm thrilled to say it did not disappoint.

The dichotomy of Zach is so appealing to me. He's very Alpha and very Beta at the same time. Seeing his weaknesses and how Radha helps him through - it was a highlight of the story for me. I adore couples who save each other.

The pacing was spot on for me too. A nice combination of slow burn romance (sure their were some insta-lo
Amanda Siegrist
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ah, this was another great book in this series. Zack was very easy to like. You really felt for him at times as well, worrying about things that I'm sure weren't easy to deal with. Radha was great, seeing him as a man and as nothing less. The scars he had were nothing more than a part of him, not something that defined him. Of course, it took him a while to figure that out. They definitely had a 'slow burn' kinda romance, which worked perfect for the story.

Aislinn Kearns always manages to create
LuAnn Rodriquez
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book has a good theme and plot line. Wounded veterans building a successful life beyond the military is a very positive message! The main characters are likable and easy for this reader to connect with and wish success on their endeavor, the professional reason they meet, and in their personal relationship. The connection between them gives hope for romance in difficult circumstances, something most optimists and dreamers seek. Ms. Kearns has a smooth writing style, I look forward to growth ...more
gabriela
jeanne weaver
Jan 19, 2019
Mrs MarianneWilliams
Aug 22, 2018
Wounded Heroes. Action Movies. Happily Ever Afters.

These are a few of Aislinn’s favourite things, and you’ll find all of the above in her writing. Whether it’s the Soldiering On series – about wounded military veterans starting a security company together and finding love along the way - or her series about underground fighters.

If she’s not reading romance novels or watching action movies, you’ll

Soldiering On (6 books)
  • Station Alpha (Soldiering On #1)
  • Guarding Sierra (Soldiering On #2)
  • Hotel Hideaway (Soldiering On #4)
  • Whiskey-Eyed Woman: (Soldiering On #5)
  • On the Move (Soldiering On #6)
“But her silence had played on the dark, vulnerable part of him, deep in his soul.” 1 likes
“Hope—dangerous, treacherous hope—stirred to life within him, and he didn’t think he could escape it. “Zack,” 1 likes