Start by marking “Push (Beat, #2)” as Want to Read:
Push (Beat, #2)

Push

(Beat #2)

The stunning sequel to Beat.

Two months after the attack on New Frisko, Nik Granger and the other survivors believe themselves hidden from the tyrannical rule of Prime Administrator Adam Holland. After finishing a patrol, Nik returns to camp to discover everyone was wrong. Holland and his Enforsers have killed or captured most of the survivorsincluding Niks parents.

Barely
Published February 16th 2017 by Future House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Push, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Push

Start your review of Push (Beat, #2)
Jolie
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Push picks up two months after Beat ends.

Nik and his group of Pushers are living in the woods, near New Fisko, and they are battling relentless Ranjers who are determined to wipe them out of existence.

During one attack on their camp, the Ranjers kill several people and take Niks mother and father (Kayt and Bruse) hostage per the Prime Administrator. He is warned that if he goes after them to find out where they were, then he will kill Niks parents. Which is the wrong thing to say to Nik.

They
Jen
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
See my full review on my book blog, So Few Books, at: https://sofewbooks.blogspot.com/2017/...!

This is one of those rare instances when I enjoyed the sequel more than the original! The action starts out right away, and I mean right away the very first word of the book is Run! and it doesnt let up from there...

...Without giving away the somewhat surprising ending, I will say that it definitely seemed like a final and satisfying conclusion to the story, although there is still room for
Julia
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
***I was given an ARC for an honest review***

So this 2nd book in the series moved the story along nicely....I think I only though it dragged maybe once or twice...I enjoyed reading how the "Pushers" went about trying to secure their freedom from Holland. Again, thank you for making up swear words instead of using actual ones. I enjoy books and love them even more if they are clean! Which it is!

The one issue I have with it is the "romance" between some of the characters....it seemed a bit
Tanya
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The arrive back to find their family and friends either dead or captured. They decide They need to try to find them and save them. They barely escape the town with their lives and now they need to chase legends and myths to find them. Follow their adventures

Audrey
Good but not as good as the first one.

It has a good story progression with a really big explosive climax. But sometimes it was hard to visualize the locations, and the writing was a more average quality. It's still a good sci fi read that isn't a total downer.
H.
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed PUSH written by Jared Garrett. It's a sequel to BEAT, a national bestseller. It'll hit you like a blazing pod.

Adam Holland is destroying the world with a bio-weapon he developed to cleanse the world of free-thinking humanity, leaving only his super thugs and a bunch of clones. But one 15-year-old boy has his number.

Nik Granjer and a group of his friends are determined to end Holland's rampage, especially since Adam has ordered his Ranjer thugs to kidnap friends and families of the
Jared Kunz
Jul 24, 2018
Robert Lomax
Oct 29, 2017
Jared
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
David Williams