Start by marking “Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 7 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #7)” as Want to Read:

Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 7

(Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus #7)

A BRAND NEW WORLD

In order to save Amamizukan, Tsukimi makes the ultimate sacrifice: She goes to Singapore to work as a designer for Kai’s fashion company. While Amars seems to accept Tsukimi’s departure and the end of Jelly Fish, Kuranosuke refuses to give her up without a fight! As she floats further and further away from home, Tsukimi struggles to learn the i
Published December 12th 2017 by Kodansha Comics

To ask other readers questions about Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 7

Start your review of Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 7 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #7)
Rod Brown
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Plot stuff happens, but mostly I'm just here to visit with the characters.
Cynthia Nicola
Jul 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This one focuses more on the fashion industry and somehow maintains its appeal! I am enjoying this series!
Julia
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
The plot continues to move at a glacial pace. I'd give up but there are only 2 (technically 4) volumes left.
I continue to be exasperated with the Amars. Please get a job. Not all jobs require talking to people or even going outside. Get some job related to your hobby and sell something on line. It pissed me off when Mayaya and Banba were tired of taking care of Clara after one day and considered releasing her into the ocean. What the hell? Tsukimi saved all of your asses and this is the best yo
Ken Yuen
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-read
Finally actually done reading it. It's surprising to see the Singapore arc get cut from the drama, but a lot of that and the Kai Fish stuff isn't really what interests me about this series, so maybe it's for the best?

Kind of strange to see how the drama diverges from the manga. There's one episode left in the drama, and volume 8 of this won't come out for a few weeks, so I'll see the end of the drama before the end of the manga.

One thing that would have made the manga a b
Molly
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, series
I still liked it, as I still like the characters; but this one was more fashion-y, which is my least favorite part. Also, stop calling Tsukimi fat! Also, I know Shu is oblivious, but how has he not figured out that Tsukimi has left the country! I'm giving Amars the benefit of the doubt, that Banba and Mayaya are being weird about Clara and Tsukimi's stuff because they feel guilty, but that had better be true!

...I guess I get weird and emotional when a series is coming to an end.
Illy
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
GO GET HER GO! My ship. It’s finally shinning through. And hey the mouthed things did kinda happen. Also I realize my reviews are just shit now as I am reading them back to back to finish. Oops.
Shala
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
May 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I still really like this series, but this volume had a lot of fat-shaming and jokes that just threw me out of my enjoyment each time. It was in the context of fashion and models, but still. Tsukimi and Kuranosuke are still great.
Arkham Reviews
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-comics
Despite the dramatic ending of the previous volume, I found this collection to be a bit on the slow side. Not a lot happens to advance the story beyond Tsukimi's relocation to Singapore. As the focus is mainly on her and Kai, the other AMARs slip into the background. This was a shame as, up until now, the story has been more of an ensemble piece and I did miss Tsukimi's friends.

There was also surprisingly little character development this time. Tsukimi's "kidnapping" really should ha
Perri
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think that out of the entire series, this was my favorite volume. There was such a huge amount of heart in this one that I hadn't really been introduced to previously in the series. I loved it so much!
Rach
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The pace is moving so swiftly now, I can feel the impending conclusion! Kuranosuke has battled so much with his feelings for Tsukimi, and what to do about them. While it seems for a time that he was prepared to step aside for Sho, Kurano seems to have decided that Sho’s inability to keep Tsukimi in Tokyo (or even realize she’d left) has finally opened the door for him to swoop in and take the spot by Her side he’s always secretly wanted. Of course, he doesn’t realize the real reason Sho went to ...more
Katja
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Uh oh, this omnibus had a dip in the quality. The series is a fun read in general but this volume was plagued by even more glacial pacing than some of the other "slower" parts of the manga and all kinds of shaming towards Tsukimi. It hurts the reader even though Tsukimi herself remains partly ignorant to it because of the language barriers.

I get that she's faaaar from what the fashion industry people are and that she doesn't know a thing about how the industry works but it's all just
Anna
Feb 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Tsukimi is off to Singapore! For pages of "lessons" about the most basic of fashion industry

The pacing is slow, but so much of the cast now grates on my nerves! The rest of Amars have reached ludicrous levels of selfishness... yeah, you're too dumb to get a job, we get it. But you can't even be arsed to take care of Clara for a bit? Shu's blundering naiveness is become outright infuriating too (at this rate, my dude, you deserve ending up single! Probly won't even notice for a decade
Eva
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: not-bad
3.5/5
This volume isn't nearly as strong as the others have been thus far. I'm not sure Shu planning on actually proposing to Tsukimi with a "jellyfish" ring is realistic, and it's in fact a little annoying that they barely know each other at all. They've been on like, what, three dates? Maybe it's just me, but I've almost switched sides and started rooting for Kuranosuke to win Tsukimi's affections. I mean, at least they get along and he always knows who she is. There are also a few scenes with th
Stephanie Weeks
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! Title "Brand New World" is very fitting for this volume.

We get new characters, major progress & plot development with Amamizukan and minimal Inari.
The chapter names for this volume are AMAZING popculture references, like "The Devil Wears a White Shirt" and "The Wolf of Singapore Street". love them

poor Tsukimi is taken through a whirlwind, we learn more about Japanese vs. Chinese fashion.

TSUKIMI GETS HER FIRST KISSSS!

We meet Io, who I foun
Denise
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gnmc2018
Tsukimi made a deal to save Amamizukan and now she's in a whole new world. Ocean? She freaks out as anyone would when in an entirely new country where they don't know the language but she's made huge strides since the first volume. She barely petrifies, she talks to people she doesn't know, her questions may sound naive but she is at least asking. And she's learning not only about fashion, but about how people express themselves and how she and other women like her can express themselves.
Emily
May 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Almost a critique of fast fashion? We don't know what Kai really plans for Tsukimi (although he already seems to be taking advantage of her inexperience). Tsukimi gets to escape neet-hood, but in the least sustainable way possible. Jobs where you get spirited away in the night don't tend to end well. And yeah, Mayaya and Banba giving up on Clara was pretty sad, maybe they inhaled too much wood glue. Still can't put these books down.
Diana-christie
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked that this one had less writing in it than the previous ones. Focused more on fashion and feelings than the ugly girl characters in the house who kept freaking out. My favorite character is the one blond guy, Kuranosuke, who keeps dressing up like a girl but who seems to be in love with the main girl Tsukimi. He just seems so romantic and seems to swoon for Tsukimi versus his brother who is too nerdy and shy.
Kassandra
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things are getting more interesting with more plot development! However, I am upset with the Amara and how they were willing to get rid of Clara after a day of taking care of her! She saved you guys and the building and that is the thanks she gets!!! Also I found it interesting that the character Fish got a backstory!
Martha
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Art: 3.5
Story: 4
I really like the backstory we’re getting for Kia, and how the focus is shifting to the shady side of the fashion industry - the waste, the capitalist exploitation of consumers through “brands” and so forth. Also like Tsukimi taking initiative and exploring 5ings on her own, even if it has put her in a dangerous position. I’m really looking forward to where this all goes.
Ana Gutierrez
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Poor Tsukimi and Kuranosuke! And Shu is even more oblivious than ever.

Princess Jellyfish is now broken up between Singapore and Japan! And you get even more info about the fashion industry in this omnibus; which is just a bizarre alien world as far as I'm concerned.

Looking forward to the next volume!
Alexis
Apr 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Jake
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so much, the dorkiness of the main character, the various quirky characters and love interests, I just can't get enough!

This is the perfect slice of life, romance, comedy series for anyone looking to read manga and i CANNOT WAIT for volume 8!
Woowott
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a ton of development, but we learn a lot about the fashion industry, Tsukimi gets her first taste of the wide world, she touches those around her subtly, and Kuranosuke runs after her with a vow to be the person closest to her. But gphe still can't quite come to terms with his feelings.
Mary
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series, and I'm hoping for a satisfying ending (I refuse to look at spoilers). This is book 15 for my reading challenge (Read More! 2018: http://seymourlibrary.org/read-more/) - a graphic novel.
Whitney
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 04-stars, 2019, manga-2019
I do NOT like this CEO guy and I fear he might sexually assault Tsukimi
E.A. Lawrence
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am still enjoying this series and the development of the main character but I am not a fan of love triangles and I'm getting a little irritated with the ones in the story.
Samantha Bee
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kind of wish we saw more of the Amars girls, but hopefully in the next volume.
Haylee Huddleston
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread, summer-2018
Ugh, I should have checked out the next omnibus. (Just kidding, I need sleep at some point.)

Go, Kuranosuke! Go and save Tsukimi!
James
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: People needing a happy read
Shelves: fiction, art, japan
Still delightfully fluffy and fun.

• That Blue Sky Feeling, Vol. 1
  • My Brother's Husband, Volume 2
  • Pilu of the Woods
  • Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me
  • Witchy
  • Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku, Vol 1 (Otakoi: Otaku Can't Fall in Love?!)
  • Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku, Vol 2 (Otakoi: Otaku Can't Fall in Love?!)
  • 夢みる太陽 4 [Yume Miru Taiyou 4] (Dreaming Sun, #4)
  • Fruits Basket Another, Vol. 2
  • Hotel Dare
  • The Tea Dragon Festival
  • とつくにの少女 6 [Totsukuni no shōjo 6]
  • フルーツバスケットanother 1 (Fruits Basket Another, #1)
  • Sweetness and Lightning 1

Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus (9 books)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 1 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #1)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 2 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #2)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 3 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #3)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 4 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #4)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 5 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #5)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 6 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #6)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 8 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #8)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 9 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #9)