Start by marking “Fallen” as Want to Read:
Fallen

Fallen

Violetta Dorée wrings every drop of pleasure from her life, and Manhattan’s social elite are happy to help, pampering their darling with endless luxuries. And why not? She deserves a little fun before she dies.

But there are pleasures money can’t buy. When Adrian Thompson with his box-store khakis and overly concerned eyes insists that Vi’s missing out, her curi
ebook
Published November 13th 2018 by Aria Glazki

To ask other readers questions about Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen

Start your review of Fallen
Sherry Fundin

Fallen immediately brought to mind The Great Gatsby.

Violetta is the belle of the ball, the cream of the crop, and she knows it. She is all about the decadence, the ultimate parties, dressed to the nines, and moving amongst the elite.

Adrian is not even in the same league, let alone the same ball park and he knows it, but he revels in her presence. He is there, but not for the same reasons as her. He never believed she even knew he existed, let alone would spend any time wi
Kara Jay
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

This book was so beautifully written.

I personally didn't connect with the characters, but the details and the structure drew me in.

I don't usually love romantic stories, but this one really held on to me. It's a quick, wonderful read, full of emotions and heartbreak.

I highly recommend this book for everyone who loves beautiful writing, stories of love and a good cry.
Margit
I generally have an objection to love at first sight stories, but I've enjoyed Glaski's other books, so I pushed through my initial hesitance and read on. The writing is good; the details of Vi's opulent lifestyle bring that world to life. I love that the main characters come from different backgrounds and have completely different viewpoints and goals. I love that for the first time, Vi is able to feel comfortable with Adrian and be herself around him without much fear of judgement.

C.M. Moore
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first thing I have to say is, the writing of this book is solid. I was impressed. Beautifully put together. The characters will draw you in. I will admit, this is a slow start, but if you stay with it you will get caught up in the posh world of the main character. Honestly, the only reason I could not bring myself to give this book 5 stars was because the end is so sad. Don't get me wrong, the end fits and I can see where the author was heading, it is just that sad endings are always a littl ...more
Haylie Tate
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
So good. Heartbreaking, but beautiful. The Moulin Rouge! influence was clear (which is an excellent thing... I love Moulin Rouge!) I wasn’t previously familiar with La Traviata, but this book inspired me to look it up! The characters felt real to me, though I identified more with Adrian than Vi. I wish I weren’t already done reading it!

**I read this book for free in exchange for my honest review**
Pat
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story captured my heart from the very first page with the well written storyline and the great characters! As I turned each page I felt like Violetta and Adrian jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!
Loretta Tollefson
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully written book that left me feeling overwhelmed at the talent of this author. Everyone should read it! I tend to be pretty picky about the number of stars I "give out" when I rate books, but I'd give ten to this one if I could! It is really, really, really good!
Tanya
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her friends help her to live her life like there is no tomorrow as she is dying but when he appears he tells her she is missing out. Will she take a leap of faith and see where he will take her? See if she will

JJ
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my heart!

Wonderful story, well-written and interesting characters. This one doesn’t have an HEA, but it’s worth reading for the story. Loved it!
Georgi_Lvs_Books
Nov 18, 2018
Gloria
is currently reading it
Nov 22, 2018
Aria Glazki's first kiss technically came from a bear cub. Though no fairytale transformation followed, she still believes magic can happen when the right people come together—if they don’t get in their own way, that is. So now Aria writes heartfelt romances about relatable people overcoming real-world obstacles to build love that lasts.