Start by marking “College Discipline” as Want to Read:
College Discipline

College Discipline

Four stories of sex, romance, and college boys learning to kneel.

Hitachi is a police officer reduced to being a glorified babysitter for a rich man’s son. He resents his assignment, but Gabriel isn’t the brat Hitachi believes he is. He’s a man who likes pain, and who wants Hitachi to let loose with him too.

Leo fantasizes about having sex with a complete stranger, but when
Published February 20th 2017 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about College Discipline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about College Discipline

Chelsea
1.5 hearts

Oh dear. This took me soooooooo long to finish, like ridiculously long for 55 pages. I had such high hopes for this group of shorts, I mean that blurb is pure yummy yumminess! However the execution was just….not good….

Jenson’s tutoring 1.5 hearts

Shallow. This had no feeling and the weirdest relationship development I've ever seen, most definitely the fastest. Jensen is coming over to Sam's house for his first tutoring lesson in calculus. When Jenson explains that his problem is being
Sandra
Jenson's Tutoring Session: DNF. I may go back and jump to the sex scene to see if it's hot, but BDSM kink or not I can't suspend reality enough to believe his new tutor is introducing a BDSM reward system on the first session! And I'm just not feeling any chemistry. Edit: I went back, the actual sex was good but then cue the long winded relationship negotiation.

Leo's Grand Plan: Meh. The second sex scene and BJ scene were hot and good dirty talk. But I think the plot was more complicated than i
Ali
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5

This was a wonderful collection of stories. All of these boys were looking for something even if all of them didn’t know it, but are willing to embrace their desires and the men that will help guide them. The one thing I loved with these stories is they all have a HFN ending with a positive outlook towards their future together.

Jensen’s Tutoring Session
We see Jensen’s point of view and how he opens up and puts
Pianka *call me PIU*
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m

College discipline is a collection of four super-short novellas by Caitlin Ricci. The main theme of the anthology is BDSM.

Jenson's Tutoring Session: This story was completely unbelievable. A tutor using BDSM to teach maths is very far-fetched especially on the first day. It did not make sense. The character of the teacher was very iffy. His entire sexual encounter with his student felt very clinical, without any emotion or passion. The negotiations at the end were again very clinical ra
Kai Tyler
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this collection of erotic BDSM(ish) shorts. These are designed to be sexy shorts you read when you have 30 mins to spare in between the hustle and bustle of life, not sweeping romantic tales. So take them as they are. The erotic scenes are hot even if some of the dialogue and transitions need work. But I'm a big fan of wham-bam-thank-you-sir short stories so these work for me.
Meg
Renee Ann
Jul 13, 2019
Scott
Aug 12, 2019
Caitlin was fortunate growing up to be surrounded by family and teachers that encouraged her love of reading. She has always been a voracious reader and that love of the written word easily morphed into a passion for writing. If she isn't writing, she can usually be found studying as she works toward her counseling degree. She comes from a military family and the men and women of the armed forces ...more