Start by marking “Summer Trouble (Ruby Romp, #1)” as Want to Read:
Summer Trouble (Ruby Romp, #1)

Summer Trouble

(Ruby Romp #1)

COLTON

I tried to keep my distance. I knew how much trouble Summer could cause me once she was, in her words, “legal.” She wouldn’t accept that being my best friend’s sister meant she was governed by another set of laws.

She was the forbidden fruit.

The “off-limits” trophy prize I couldn’t win.

The “don’t look and sure as hell don’t touch” female in my life.

But Summer pushed
Published March 9th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Summer Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Trouble

Book-Bosomed  blog
DNF
(Didn’t even get past the Amazon sample)

Colton, the “hero,” and Jason, the heroine’s brother, throw out slut-shaming comments just in the first chapters. I knew I was done with this as a possible read when I reached this conversation:

Jason: “She’s turned into a little whore. Who would've thunk it, considering how sweet and perfect she used to seem.”
Colton: “I’m not buying it. I bet her cherry is still intact.”
Jason: “So she’s a fucking tease…even worse.”

It would also be pertinent to note at t
Rejane
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
This is a FANTASTIC book!!!!!!

First of all, this is a 100% love story. (Albeit a very erotic love story, it is still a wonderful love story.)

Nextly, I was drawn in from page 1 and couldn't put it down! I'm familiar with Ruby's work, and, true to form, she wrote an enthralling story full of feeling what will, no doubt, be one of the most memorable stories I've read.

I met several characters whose stories I would also love to read, and I hope I get to catch up with Summer and Colton in subsequent b
Karen Sedgman
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this Novella by Ruby Rowe!!
A forbidden brothers best friend erotica romance!!
Loved Colton and Summer together! Colton so domineering and OMG his dirty mouth!!!! Summer has had a crush on her brother Jason best friend like forever!!! This story has so much dirty talking, so much steamy hot scenes!! You won't want to put it down!! Definitely a must read!! Hope we get Jason story!!
April Symes
This is book 1 in Ruby Romp series by Ruby Rowe called Summer Trouble. It was a fantastic novella, with the right amount of sassy, sexy and fun. I loved the main characters of Summer and Colton- they have this red-hot chemistry, and their connection was very electric. Awesome brother's best friend storyline and look forward to reading more in this series.

My Rating: 4.5 stars *****
Kim
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW! Summer Trouble was a quick and VERY sexy read! HOT HOT HOT!!! I love the chemistry between Colton and Summer. I'm usually not a fan of the brother's best friend storyline but this had me hook, line and sinker! I look forward to more by Ruby Rowe!

Sharing My
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Summer Trouble! It was a great novella, with just the right amount of sexiness. I loved Summer and Colton's connection, and their chemistry that was so hot.
Summer was trouble with a capital T, but that didn't stop Colton from lusting after his best friend's sister. He knew she was off-limits, but watching her with other guys was just too much for him. Summer has been in love with Colton since she was fourteen, but now that she's eighteen she wants Colton to be her first and last. Is Colt
Amy Stephens
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ruby Rowe has done an outstanding job setting our panties on fire with Summer Trouble!

Summer is all set for college in the fall, except for one thing--she's ready to take the plunge and lose her innocence. Colton, her brother's best friend, has had a thing for Summer for years now and doesn't want just anyone taking advantage of her. He's also not sure about putting his feelings about Summer out in the open, especially where his friend Jason is concerned.

Wow, I enjoyed this story so much--the ch
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I can't resist a forbidden romance and the romance of a best friend and his little sister is a favorite of mine. From the very beginning of this book I was hooked. This was my first book by Ruby Rowe and I can say that it won't be my last. Ruby did such a great job writing this book. I loved the characters and especially the story line. I can't wait to read more by Ruby in the future.

I wanted to hate Colton but he is just such an alpha, bad boy, hottie with a dirty mouth that it makes him irresi
Gail
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. The chemistry between Colton and Summer was out of this world..
Summer just turned 18 and she has had the hot's for her brothers best friend Colton.. Colton has always looked at summer as a little girl until the last couple years.. those last couple years she has grown into a beautiful young woman.. Colton knows he should stay away.. she is young and innocent.. AND his best friends little sister.. he knows he shouldn't cross that line but with summers constant flirtati
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by the author that I have read and I only have one complaint. It wasn't long enough. I absolutely loved Summer and Colton's story. I felt like I had just started when it was over. I never realized just how much time had passed because I was so engrossed in their story.

I didn't just read their story, I experienced it. I felt their emotions both new love and heartbreak. It takes a truly talented author to pull me in like that in a novella. I look forward to reading more fro
Marika
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This novella was very enjoyable ;)
Colton and summer have kind of a forbidden relationship..not only because Summer is just barely legal but because Colton is Summer's brother best friend.
The two together were hot but clicked on.another level other than physical too.
Summer was pretty mature for her age.
Colton has a dirty dirty mouth..but he still is a college boy and by that I mean, thinking only with one thing.
A naughty pick me up that will certainly get you hot and bothered
Holy Hotness!!!

Summer is the little sister of Colton's best friend and she just turned eighteen. She's trouble in a red convertible. Colton is a sexy, dominant manwhore with a filthy mouth and Summer wants that mouth on her.

Colton and Summer have explosive chemistry. Her eager innocence plus his sexual repertoire combine for some super sexy encounters. I highly recommend this short, sexy romp! (And that cover is smokin' hot!)
Dee
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read a copy of this book. WOW! I really wish this novella was a full novel. It was amazing. I loved the characters. I hope it turns into a series and we get to see more of Colton and Summer and find out what happens with Jason. This is an extremely sexy novella about a girl in love with her older brothers best friend. You will not be disappointed!!
Melissa
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was hot! It is a must read and to be honest I can't wait to hear more. The main characters emotion and hurt come through in the words she wrote! Might need a cold glass of water after reading this to cool off.
Renee Mccleary
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick Fun Read!

I really enjoyed this quick and sexy book. I loved thier chemistry. The sex scenes were hot and the story flowed really well. I love a good brothers best friend story!
Sarah Stein
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't made it a secret. My favorite books to read are novellas and Insta-love, and this book did not disappoint. It's so frustrating when reading how much a character is madly in love but the other doesn't return it. Colton definitely has issues with trying to stay away from Summer but from the first chapter you know that they were always meant to be. (ARC)
Leisa Prater
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great short story !! Loved it ❤ ...more
D.L. Gallie
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, at a hot dirty read...this book was great and the chemistry was off the charts hot. They have both been lusting over each other for years but due to a pesky brother, nothing happened...till one Summer when Summer went in guns blazing and got her man but as usual things don't go according to plan she said brother find out.....can they get their HEA? or was it just destined to be a Summer fling?
PS. Do not, I repeat, do not, read in public
NavyWifery BookBlog
Aneesah
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Surprisingly good for such a short read. This was my first novella by this author and I'm anxious to see how well she fares with a longer piece of work. Very pleasantly surprised, indeed!
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Any book of Ruby Rowe's is a good afternoon spent reading. Another great one!!!
Mandy Sawyer
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great little read. Nice and dirty, just how I like them. I do love an alpha with a dirty mouth.
Summer is adorable with a lot of sass.
Looking forward to the next instalment from Ruby.
Books Laid Bare
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Summer is getting ready to head off to college and is gathering up everything she needs to take with her, the one things he doesn’t want to take with her is her virginity, she is ready to leave that behind but is Colton? He has had feeling for her for a while now but as her brother’s friend he has more to consider than just what might happen between the two of them, because once those around them know what is happening, his relationship with her brother is also on the line.
The story was great, a
Sandy     Crossen
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for a voluntary, completely honest, and non-incentivized review of Summer Trouble by Ruby Rowe.

This is her first book under this pen name, she has created many others under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe to separate her writing genres. Summer Trouble is still my first experience with any of her work, and will not be the last.

Summer Trouble was a sensual, emotional, quick read. The main characters Colton and Summer create so much electricity between ea
Liz
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you like hot and sensuous college age romances, this is the book for you. It has a familiar story of the furtive love of the young girl and her brother's best friend but it is done with a pleasant freshness that keeps the story interesting. A quick and easy read that will keep lovers of this genre entertained.
I won a copy of this book in a Goodreads giveaway for posting an honest review.
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Oh boy was this one hot little novella. I highly enjoy my erotic novels and this one was no exception to that type of read.

Everything you want in a short erotic novel, you'll definitely get with Summer Trouble.

I know many people don't enjoy when a book has insta-love or when the couple fall into bed right away, but I highly enjoy these types of reads. I enjoy them more like this than when you're already at the half way point and still nothing! That makes it more frustrating for me, unless the p
Alexa
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
** Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books **

I thoroughly enjoyed this YA novella! A hot and sexy read that was well written and paced - especially since it was a shorter book - it didn't feel rushed or like too much was missing.

Summer has been crushing on Colton, her brothers BF, for a long time but this year when they are home from college she is hoping he will finally pay her some attention since she is 18...

Colton is determined not to 'go there' with his best friend's little sister but
Sassy Southern
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Discovering a book by a new author is always refreshing. Summer Trouble by Ruby Rowe was no exception. The book was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story invo!ves two characters by the names of Summer and Colton. Summer is just out of high school and Colton is in college and happens to be Summer's brother Jason's best friend. Colton has always been like a big brother to Summer and didn't realize that Summer had feelings for him. Once he learns about Summer's feelings and that ...more
Socially Book Nerd
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A connection so strong, even though it isn't supposed to be between Colton and Sunmer, being involved with your brothers best friend can be playing with fire. But oh, so sweet is the burn. The story flowed so well, I was upset that it was to short. I want more from these two. I will definitely be one-clicking Ruby Rowe.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card 1 7 Feb 15, 2017 03:14PM
  • Out of the Blue
  • In His Eyes (Man from Yesterday, #3)
  • Whiskey Burned
  • Max Rock
  • Double Coverage
  • Concealment (The Cassano Series, #1)
  • Waiting for the Sunrise
  • The Temporary Mrs. Marchetti
  • The Chronicles of Larry: Season One
  • Rules of Payne (Cake Love, #1)
  • Twice as Tempting
  • Looking Back on Forever
  • Can't Stay Away
  • Dirty Deeds (Likely Story, #1)
  • Fearless
  • Excessive Force (Force of Nature, #7)
  • Claiming His Tease (Club Rack and Ruin, #1)
  • Indiscretion
Ruby Rowe began writing in January of 2013 under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe, releasing contemporary and young adult. She soon tried her hand at writing erotica romance and fell in love with the genre.
The pen name Ruby Rowe came about when she decided it best to keep her racier books separate from her young adult romances.
When not writing, Ruby reads naughty books about possessive, hot alpha males

Ruby Romp (3 books)
  • Peer Review (Ruby Romp, #2)
  • Dick Magnet (Ruby Romp, #3)