Start by marking “A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft: 366 Ways to Witchify Your Life” as Want to Read:
A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft: 366 Ways to Witchify Your Life

A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft: 366 Ways to Witchify Your Life

Enjoy the Sacred Wisdom of Witchcraft Every Day

Connect with your witchy self each and every day using quick, easy, and fun practices. This handy book features simple yet meaningful ways to integrate witchcraft into your daily life, inspiring you to take your magic to a new level whether you're a beginner or an experienced practitioner.

Deborah Blake guides you on a journey
Published October 8th 2017 by Llewellyn Publications

To ask other readers questions about A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft

Karen
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Out this October by Deborah Blake. A Year and A Day of Everyday Witchcraft is an eclectic selection of daily witchy tips that would make a great gift for those new to Witchcraft or those who want to learn about Witchcraft. This is a really easy to follow book that is meant to be read daily though one can not help but want to read ahead. I found this was an interesting read, someday's had really interesting facts, others recipes, ideas and things to think about. This one would also make a great h ...more
Jillyn
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, requested
I think this is a great concept. I love the idea of having little "witchy" things to do each day. I'm a list following, schedule-making type person, so having something that applies to paganism really appeals to me. This is the type of book I'd really like on my shelf. Plus, look at the cover art- would that darling black cat lead you astray?

This book has a little bit of everything. As the title suggests, includes 366 daily exercises that pertain to witchcraft. Each day has a theme, and a littl
Teresa
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You cannot read this book once then put it down and be done with it. This is more like a calendar. There are small and easy tasks to do each day of the year. There are small tasks from simple thinking tasks to easy doing tasks. You can actually start this book on the day you read it or save it for Jan. 1 and follow the book all year long.

Today is June 26. Todays task is to make a paper boat. Write your wishes or if there is something you want to unload, write it on the boat. Then take the boat
Wayne Falgout
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Year and A Day Everyday Witch, is a complete journal of life affirmations to help one get in touch with their practice. To have a daily planner for my practice full of easy, fast, and fun things to make my practice more apart of my everyday life.
Katie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, nf
First let me say thank you to NetGalley and Llewellyn for allowing me to read a copy of this book in advance. I loved that this book has a few paragraphs of information and a "try this" at the bottom of each page. Each page is related to each day in the calendar year (and includes leap year day, Feb 29). Some of the dates correspond to the first day of an astology period, birthstones, or sabbats, while others are more general or focus on gratitude. At the end of the book there is a list of selec ...more
Narariel
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Written in the same conversational style as Ms. Blake's other books, this one is organized a bit different. Similar to a "page-a-day" devotional book or calendar, it goes from January 1st to January 1st. Not being the type to read a tiny bit each day, I just read it straight through. I found it had a lot of interesting ideas, ranging from gratitude and psychic exercises to simple spells to boost courage or self-esteem. The organization within the book was understandable and logical; it also incl ...more
Sarah Cass
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Deborah Blake did not disappoint. I found myself wanting to do the or for activities of days at a time. Each was explained in Deborah's easy, relatable voice, and the "try this"options were fine and easy. I'm looking forward to getting this in print so I can use it daily until it is well worn and full of my scribbles.

* I received a copy via netgalley. all opinions are my own
Amanda
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you know me, you know that I am not an e-reader type of gal, I like to have a physical copy of a book in my hands when I read. This was an advance copy sent to me digitally, and I read it using the Kindle App on my iPhone. That being said, I feel I should disclose that I did not read the entire copy at the time of originally publishing this blog post. I read the month of January, and then stopped.

Aside from the aforementioned aversion to e-reading, the other reason was that I loved the first
Andrew McAuliffe-Shave
I must start off by saying that I do enjoy Deborah Blake's books. I like to describe them as "casual, light-reading" as there is nothing too taxing or demanding in what she puts out. Her writing style reminds me a lot of Silver RavenWolf's in that is a personal writing style. It is almost like she is speaking directly to you. Llewellyn has previously put out two rather incredible "Year and a Day" books by Timothy Roderick whose approach was outlining what would be required in the first two degre ...more
Gwen - Chew & Digest Books -
While I love books like this that feature a page or two to check in on daily, they are nearly impossible to review anywhere near the publish date without speeding through it, which I think isn't a fair or cool review.

This was published in October and I feel awful for not getting a good fix on it until now way past the perfect time for gift giving. I read about a week at a time and have gone back to the beginning to read the specific entry for each correct day to come to my review conclusions. My
Jenny
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To kick-start your witchy studies, I want to recommend "A Yeah and A Dar of Everyday Witchcraft" by Deborah Blake. This is a fantastic yearly study filled with all sorts of witchy goodness. Each day has some insightful bit of information, small spell, or tip on how to get deeper into your practice.

What is also great, you can start this on any day. You don't have to wait for the beginning the year, just pick the book up on the day you get it and start from there. If you've read any of Blake's boo
Ron Trumbla
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge supporter of Deborah Blake and her work. Her books inspire, assist, and provide a warm voice to those seeking answers.
Her latest release a Year and a Day Everyday Witchcraft 366 days is refreshing a must have for those on the Earth Based path.
It helps us stay connected and take some 'me time' for our path. We live busy lives, and a daily dose of magick tips and thoughts is perfect in these bite sized reading daily pages. Whether you are a beginner or established practitioner, this
Sheila Ramie
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daily Journey

This daily journey guide has served me well. I started the journey January 1, 2018. I would read the week ahead, to be sure, I had any supplies or items needed for the upcoming activities. I am currently working my way through the book again, and am finding totally different thought paths and a whole new journey. I would strongly recommend this book to all, and you can start at any date. I hope your journey is as wonderful as mine.
Lady Goggles
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been looking for a pagan/witchy daily book for years, and this fits the bill well! Although it's not devotions in the traditional sense, it provides lots of lovely daily quotes, ideas, spells, projects, gratitude prompts, info on Sabbats, etc. I've been using this everyday when I get up so I can feel a little more connected to my practice everyday. I highly recommend it.
Zarriah Rose (Zarriah Rose)
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5/5 - good for people “dipping their toes in”, not a “go deep” book. Like the authors suggestive and open minded tone! Approachable and like the concept, 365 day formats are always ones I enjoy. :)
Octavia
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tan simplón que podría ser un libro de autoayuda versión 101. Esperaba algo que fuera un poquito más trabajado. Supongo que para alguien entrando en este mundillo le será de gran utilidad pero personalmente me ha parecido muy poco aportador.
Eso sí, escrito de manera amena y muy cuidada.
Sarah Proietti
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Great short daily reads
Stimpy Price
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this little book. It’s great to take a few minutes out of each day to just relax & take stock of life. Activities are quick, simple but so rewarding. Highly recommend it.
Josh
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great piece by Deborah Blake; a must-have devotional for Pagans.
Pagan Hare
Feb 21, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Seasons of Witchery: Celebrating the Sabbats with the Garden Witch
  • Lughnasadh: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for Lammas
  • The Curious Affair of the Witch at Wayside Cross (The Curious Affair Of, #2)
  • Yule: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for the Winter Solstice
  • Imbolc: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for Brigid's Day
  • Ostara: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for the Spring Equinox
  • Supermarket Sabbats: A Magical Year Using Everyday Ingredients
  • 1001 Spells: The Complete Book of Spells for Every Purpose
  • Growth Spurt (Zits Sketchbook, #2)
  • Nixon's White House Wars: The Battles That Made and Broke a President and Divided America Forever
  • The Modern Witchcraft Grimoire: Your Complete Guide to Creating Your Own Book of Shadows
  • The Magickal Family: Pagan Living in Harmony with Nature
  • The House Witch: Your Complete Guide to Creating a Magical Space with Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home
  • The Legacy of Luther
  • Hex-Rated (Brimstone Files #1)
  • XY: On Masculine Identity
  • The Ghost, The Owl
  • Arc of the Goddess
Deborah is the author of nine non-fiction books on modern witchcraft from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series from Berkley Romance, including Wickedly Magical (novella), Wickedly Dangerous, and Wickedly Wonderful, Wickedly Ever After (novella), and Wickedly Powerful, plus an urban fantasy, Veiled Magic.

Deborah lives in a 130 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with three cats, and runs an artists' coo