Start by marking “Brothers in Blue: Marc (Brothers in Blue, #2)” as Want to Read:
Brothers in Blue: Marc (Brothers in Blue, #2)

Brothers in Blue: Marc (Brothers in Blue #2)

Brothers in Blue Series, Book 2

Meet the men of Manning Grove, three small-town cops and brothers, who meet the women who will change the rest of their lives. This is Marc's story...

Officer Marc Bryson doesn't believe women should be in law enforcement. Ever. When his older brother, Max, is promoted to the small town's police chief the first thing he does is hire a woman f
Published February 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Brothers in Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brothers in Blue

*Avonna
Mar 13, 2017 *Avonna rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: http://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

Another HOT book about a Bryson brother from Manning Grove!

BROTHERS IN BLUE: MARC (Brothers in Blue #2) by Jeanne St. James has the second Bryson brother having to train the new police recruit who just happens to be female. For an alpha male like Marc, who also happens to still believe there should not be any female officers, being made her FTO (field training officer) by his brother the chief seems like a sick joke.

Leah Grant is de
Amber
Feb 24, 2017 Amber rated it it was amazing
I love me a man in blue and Marc isn't any different. Minus his macho, women shouldn't be cops attitude. To his credit, he puts Leah through the paces of learning how to do patrol. He wasn't counting on Leah being so attractive and such a good cop. Or the Chief, his brother, being so adamant on him training her.

Leah has graduated at the top of her classes in school and the police academy. Unfortunately she doesn't get many job offers as a woman. So the one she gets, she's going to do the absolu
Dee2545
Mar 01, 2017 Dee2545 rated it it was amazing
I received the book from a review group. I loved Brothers in Blue: Marc. I absolutely love the series Jeanne St. James has written. She has well defined characters, her Alpha's are strong and macho like we want but yet she draws us in with their vulnerable side. Marc's "Achilles" comes in the form of rookie Leah. Leah in her own right has a strong personality, a take charge kind of lady, she has to be, she is a cop after all, and herein lies the power struggle and deep attraction between Marc an ...more
Kristy
Mar 05, 2017 Kristy rated it really liked it
A good mix

I really enjoyed Marc & Leah's story. Small town where everyone know your name, taken in by good people etc etc. A feel good, laugh out loud story. And all with a touch of erotica. Definitely worth your time . The only thing I didn't care for was what I felt was an abrupt ending. An HEA type ending but abrupt. Also I advise you read Max first as it refers to characters from that book and if you don't you'll be missing out!
Carrie Korschinowski
3.5 Stars due to grammar issues. I really liked Marc and Rookie Leah's story. Two hot cops, lots of steam...and handcuffs. Delish combo.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book.
Merle
Feb 12, 2017 Merle rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Lots of bad grammar.
Andi
Mar 12, 2017 Andi rated it really liked it
What is in the water in Manning Grove? Because I want some of that! Jeanne St. James' second Brothers in Blue is HOT. She's created quite the stir with her Bryson Bucks, as Teddy likes to call them. They are all Alpha and all kinds of yummy.

So what happens with an all American, Man's Man alpha meets his match? All kinds of no good, and by that, I mean the best kind of no good. You know when a character is well written because the elicit an emotional response, and I wanted to smack Marc upside th
Babs
Mar 08, 2017 Babs rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
Marc is assigned to the new hire at the police station. His older brother Max has been promoted to Chief. Everyone knows every thing in the small town they live in. Marc doesn’t want to the the Field training officer especially when he realizes it is a woman.

Leah wants to follow in her fathers footsteps and be a police officer. She graduated the academy at the top of her class but no on wanted to hire a woman they all wanted men. When Max gives her a job she doesn’t know what to expect of Marc w
Nicki Holt
Feb 13, 2017 Nicki Holt rated it it was amazing
I want to live in Manning Grove

I thought I loved Max, but Marc now takes the cake. He was such a strong police officer but a totally teddy bear with the woman he fell in love with. Leah was looking for a real just and ended up with a community and a family that fell in love with her. The two together were massive sparks but true soulmates. A read read that I highly recommend. I cannot wait until Matt's story.
Ashley
Mar 11, 2017 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review!!

This is the second book of the Bryson brothers series!!! You can read it as a standalone if you have not read the first. However I highly recommend the first. It gives you some insight to other characters in this book and well it's the first introduction we have to this world.

Much like the previous book in the series Marc did not let me down! It was hot, passionate, full of crazy twists and turns, and a lot of struggle and per
Miki
Mar 17, 2017 Miki rated it did not like it
Sadly i couldn't finish it as it really bothered me. Not that's bad written but i see no story and i'm at the middle of teh book it's like a excuse for steamy scene...and worse in my opinion they jump on each other right away when they don't even like each other ( yes they can love later but for me trust and love must be first)

sadly not a book for me
Angela
Mar 03, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
Jeanne St. James has topped book 1 in this second story about Brothers in Blue. Alpha male with a hint (ok, more than a hint) of old-fashioned beliefs. Sassy, strong and opinionated heroine who knows how to give as good as she gets. Witty banter, action oriented plot and character development that will have you looking forward to reading more.
Chanika Taylor
Mar 10, 2017 Chanika Taylor rated it really liked it
Loved it.......I see it depends on which author I read that I want to get to the good part and as I turned the page I wanted to get to the good part. Good build up and kept my attention and I can not wait for Matt and the novela about the cousin.
Eunice Robertson
Mar 08, 2017 Eunice Robertson rated it it was amazing
Lovely intensity in the relationship between Marc and Leah.Nice story of a woman fighting for equality in a man's world. (I voluntarily reviewed this free ebook).
Tiffany
Mar 11, 2017 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
This is the second in the Brothers in Blue series. It can be read as a standalone although most of the supporting characters are ones from book one as well. I love Ma and Pops Bryson and Teddy and was glad to see them a bit in this book. Amanda is also back with her outspoken personality, her brother Greg, and husband Max (Bryson brother #1). They're such a close-knit group of people and Leah fit in perfectly.

Leah and Marc were also perfect together. They had instant attraction and chemistry. L
Sharon
Mar 09, 2017 Sharon rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and can be read as a standalone. Marc Bryson is a police officer and currently the only one certified as a FTO (field training officer.) His brother Max, who we met in the first book, is the sheriff and assigns him a new recruit to train for a few months. The new trainee turns out to be a female named Leah Grant. Marc has strong opinions about women working in this field and would prefer they find another occupation. Leah is a take charge, no guff kind of wo ...more
Michelle
Mar 15, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Officer Marc Bryson is a macho cop who never believed in women police officers. Leah Grant has always wanted to be a police officer just like her late father was. Marc is assigned to be Leah's field training officer and he's not too happy about it. Can Leah prove to Marc that she is police officer material?

This is a well written addition to the Brother's In Blue series. The characters are well developed real and honest. I especially loved the Bryson family they added another level to this story
Krisz
Mar 12, 2017 Krisz rated it really liked it
I liked Marc even better than his brother Max in the previous book. His personality was closer to my heart. Leah's character was also great. She was a though cookie but also kind and loving. She was professional and considerate in her chosen career even though she suffered from discrimination being a female police officer. Even Marc had his really strong and not particularly supportive opinion on the topic. It was entertaining to read how the mighty has fallen though. He just couldn't fight love ...more
SBee
Mar 03, 2017 SBee rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for Brothers In Blue: Marc and voluntarily reviewed this book. Corporal Marc Bryson has just been made Field Training Officer (FTO) to the newly minted female recruit, because he has a tougher and inflexible approach. The only issue is, this starts gig right away for him before he can wrap his brain around it, AND he opposes women in law enforcement, so he just wasn't going to go easy on this rookie...until he got a really good look at his trainee.

Leah Grant graduated at the to
Crystal Wilke
Mar 14, 2017 Crystal Wilke rated it it was amazing
Marc is the first book I have read by Jeanne and I loved it. Who doesn't love a man in an uniform? Brother's in Blue:Marc is the second book on the Brother's in Blue series. I'll definitely be reading book one Brother's in Blue : Max. I cant wait for more of the Brother's in Blue series. Don't pass up this HOT Brother's in Blue series.
Sony
Mar 15, 2017 Sony rated it really liked it
Yum, sexy brothers in uniform!

This is such a good story. I liked reading that Marc's new partner is a woman, especially since he thinks woman should not be a police officer. This made for a very entertaining read. I found myself laughing out loud with several parts of the story. I love books with humor, action and of course let's not forget some sexy time.
Kari Hansen
Mar 10, 2017 Kari Hansen rated it it was amazing
Marc is a police officer who has been tasked by the sheriff, his brother Marc, to train the new female recruit Leah. Leah is a strong independent woman who has had to overcome the opinions of others in the past so when Marc doesn’t believe that women should be up to the task she is ready to prove him wrong. As they spend time together they start to appreciate each other and their chemistry is hot but can two forces of nature find their happy ever after? My two favorite things about this books is ...more
Joyffree
Mar 11, 2017 Joyffree rated it liked it
The perfect recipe for fun and chaos!

A Small town, somewhat forbidden romance
*he is her trainer and she is his trainee, and not just in the field
Mixed with a pinch of conflict
*Marc is a chauvinist who doesn't believe women belong in the field
A dash of humor
* Leah is not one to take things "lying" down
And one heaping dose of sexual chemistry!

This is a stand alone HEA though it is book two in the series and I recommend reading Max's story as well. You definitely will not be disapp
Laura Allen
Mar 11, 2017 Laura Allen rated it it was amazing
Another hot story from Manning Grove! Marc and Leah make a sexy pair, and i love that the ending was atypical. Definitely not the same old, same old. I love series novels because there is blending, bringing in characters from earlier books to give the stories body and background. This story is sexy, the sex scenes are so hot i got "the vapors", and as Marc and Leah realized their feelings, it gets warm and fuzzy. The intensity changes throughout the book but never wavers. I recommend both of the ...more
emily
Mar 11, 2017 emily rated it it was amazing
Brothers in Blue was a Great read!! I loved Marc and Leah. This is book 2 in the series. Hot and sexy!! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Reading Addict
Mar 08, 2017 Reading Addict rated it really liked it
This series just keeps getting better!

I read the first Brothers In Blue book and liked it but Marc:s story was a little bit better. Maybe it's because we're getting to know the cast of characters more deeply. Marc's love interest is a fellow police officer, Leah, and she is exactly the kind of woman that Marc needs in his life. She has the ability and the brains for the job as well as the strength and passion to stand up to Marc and his chauvinistic ways. The supporting characters just add to th
Eva Jones
Mar 12, 2017 Eva Jones rated it it was amazing
Another great story I loved Marc and Leah's story it is a standalone although their are other books in the series to get full enjoyment out of the story I would suggest reading the others.
Angala Fox
Mar 09, 2017 Angala Fox rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bad-boys
I loved the first book in this series so much that I had to read this and I was not disappointed. This story was full of drama, suspense, and hot romance. I was so happy with the ending of this book and can't wait to read the next book in the series. Definitely a must read book and series.
January20
Mar 10, 2017 January20 rated it liked it
Way too much sex

Good premise for a story, but the couple is too busy fighting for such sexual control 1 day after meeting. Too much sex and not enough .
Reva Parks
Mar 08, 2017 Reva Parks rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Max and was not the least bit disappointed to find Marc's story to be more of small town USA with family. the police department, family love and support with plenty of humor and sex thrown in. Leah reminded me of myself graduating in the early 60's with Summa Cum Laude honors in accounting but the big 10 accounting firms could not imagine sending a female out with males. Was good to see her prove herself a worthy police woman. A great book. Can't wait for Matt!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
JEANNE ST. JAMES is an erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only 13 when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages.

She h
More about Jeanne St. James...

Brothers in Blue (3 books)
  • Brothers in Blue: Max (Brothers in Blue, #1)
  • Brothers in Blue: Matt (Brothers in Blue, #3)