Start by marking “Tiger Lily Trilogy: The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, and Part Three” as Want to Read:
Tiger Lily Trilogy: The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, and Part Three

Tiger Lily Trilogy: The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, and Part Three

(Tiger Lily #1-3)

The Complete Tiger Lily Trilogy

Part One

With a past like Lily Salomé’s there’s not much that can surprise, or scare her. Jonas Crane is a sexy, brooding business mogul who just isn’t interested. When their paths collide, Jonas doesn’t seem quite as resistant. As their companionship blossoms, obstacles arise that challenge everything they’ve worked for. Is this mouth-wat
Published January 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tiger Lily Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger Lily Trilogy

Start your review of Tiger Lily Trilogy: The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, and Part Three
Anne Baker
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Memories Hostage

Once again Amélie S Duncan wrote the most beautiful, slow burn of a love that was fated from the very beginning of this trilogy Tiger Lily! The magnificent storyline was superb, the characters all so believable, lovable and likeable.
Tiger Lily’s innocence instantly beguiled the newly divorced Jonas Crane with his Complicated life and dark secrets! Will Lily and Jonas be forever friends? Will Declan her ex abusive fiancée ever give Lily back The Legacy of her Parents Love or will
Cathy
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome story!!

Ms. Duncan’s trilogy of Jonas and Lily was absolutely exceptional!! I read quite a few books during the month and I must say that Amelie’s story of “Tiger Lily” was as perfect as they come!!! It had every necessary part to make a story worth reading! The plot was well thought out. Her storyline was clear and easily followed. It had plenty of tension - at which point I cried a bunch of tears - and lots of yummylicious sex!!! I FLOVED this book. It is well worth a read.
Ann Marie
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Heroine Stumbled A Lot

I have to admit that if I purchased book one of this trilogy, I most likely would not have bought book 2. But I purchased this as a set and I am committed to finishing a book. You ever go to a play and when the curtain goes up you watch the show and at intermission all you can say is “the set was great” that’s how I feel about this book. Lily was totally immature, she stumbled around verbally and physically. Jonas suffered from range of emotion deficiency. This should have
Mary Fazzi
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a story

Absolutely loved the story of Jonas and Lily. Both come from different worlds but they work together to make their own. Lily has to work through a lot of pain to get where she’s ready to heal and say goodbye to all the painful memories. Jonas needs to live for those he loves and not for the business he runs.
Billise M. Akins
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best reads to date!

I enjoyed the Tiger Lily trilogy immensely!! The development of Lily was so real to me. I think she hits all the bullets for female empowerment, especially with regards to the ex's involvement. I'm not going to give any spoiler alerts, but this is definitely a keeper!!
BebeJacobson
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good love story

A captain of industry meets a young woman who has been sent to entice him to publish his new book with the small publishing house she works for. They have a special connection that grows with time,even though their circumstances are different and he is not looking for anything but a sexual partner .Love sneaks in .

Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series

This book was more than about the love of two people but if beverages and heartbreak can alter your reality. I'm so happy I had three opportunity to read this book. Out truly touched my soul.
shari l gordon
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiger Lilly trilogy

Good book, good characters. Well written story about growing, accepting one's self and moving forward from abuse and finding true love and happiness in the end
Shawn Sluder
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed

All parts of this trilogy took me on a journey of emotions and memories. Lily and Jonas had an amazing love story. I loved their story. Highly recommend!
Jamie  Leigh
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

This was a great read. It had it all. Passion. Pain. Betrayal. Love. It is well written and the characters were unforgettable.
Gerda
rated it did not like it
May 05, 2018
Laura Rennie
Jul 06, 2018
Onnica
Apr 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Meh - it's formulaic for sure but there was suspense aplenty. Happily, although Lily started off completely clueless, she did become smarter in the end. ...more
Stephanie
Feb 06, 2017
Florence,Florence
Jun 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Drive Me Crazy (Holland Springs, #1)
  • Maneuver (Men of Inked: Southside, #1)
  • The Beauty and The Beast (Heroes Ever After #1)
  • The Alien King's Prey (Royal Aliens #1)
  • The Cowbear's Curvy Valentine (Curvy Bear Ranch, #5)
  • Dragonfly Dance
  • Hot Momosa (Bourbon Street Bad Boys' Club, #4)
  • Beefcake & Cupcakes (BeefCake, Inc #1)
  • Southside High (Tempest, #1)
  • Her Naughty Cowboys: Boxed Set (A Naughty Cowboy Romance, #1-3)
  • Chasing His Bunny (Big Bad Bunnies #1)
  • Night of the Wild Stags
  • A Bear's Protection (Shifter Country Bears, #1)
  • That Man Trilogy (That Man, #1-3)
  • Show Time (Juniper Ridge, #1)
  • Ascension (Ascension, #1)
  • Taming the Legend (London Legends, #4)
  • That Man - The Wedding Story (That Man, #4-5)
Amélie S. Duncan writes contemporary, erotic romances. Her inspiration comes from many sources including her life experiences and travels. She lives on the West Coast of the United States with her husband.

www.ameliesduncan.com

Tiger Lily (3 books)
  • Tiger Lily Part One (Tiger Lily, #1)
  • Tiger Lily Part Two (Tiger Lily, #2)
  • Tiger Lily Part Three (Tiger Lily, #3)

News & Interviews