Start by marking “Unexpected Love (South Coast Brothers #5)” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Love (South Coast Brothers #5)

Unexpected Love (South Coast Brothers #5)

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Love

Book-Lover Book Blog
This is one of those reads that will have you gripping the edge of your seat. Be ready for a rollercoaster of a ride people!!

Solar... what can I honestly say about this beaut? Alpha through and through, he also has a soft spot for a certain woman that have had two unexpected, random, meetings. Jasmine is the woman he can't seem to forget. He's hot, possessive yet not overly so, and has a heart of complete gold.

Jasmine... Sweet and innocent, she isn't used to the brute of the MC brothers but she
Amy Davies
Feb 27, 2017 Amy Davies rated it it was amazing
Publicly claiming SOLAR!!!! Done!

This book is my fave in the series. The up and down between Solar and jasmine keeps you hooked from page one. They way Solar just plants himself in her life with the loyalty and feelings a bad arse biker don't normally carry. It Solar being Solar takes what he wants, and he wants his flower and her boy.
It's simply an amazing story with the sweetness and sexiness to go with it!!!!!
Michele Mckenzie
Mar 05, 2017 Michele Mckenzie rated it it was amazing
I have no idea where to even start writing this review lol. Just when I think I can't love Kacey's writing or characters any more, I read the next in the series and fall in love even more

Solar is protective and possessive and he thinks the world of Jasmine and her little boy but also thinks they're too good for him and will run when they find out about his past.

Jasmine is going through every mother's worst nightmare and she does the one thing she never thought she'd have to do. She swallows her
Emma Johnston
Mar 05, 2017 Emma Johnston rated it it was amazing
Solars book was so much more than I expected it to be. I may have claimed Mason as my own but Solar comes a close second. He is got, sexy and oh so alpha that I fell in love with him.

This story is full - action packed, sexy and oh so good! I love the way this author writes her sexy alpha bikers and I cannot wait for more!
Clara Delame-Risley
I just finished it and I am lost. I already miss the Cornish Crusaders.
I got sucked in the story from the first page and could not put it down.

Jasmine is a single mum to 4 years old Nathan. When he disappears and the police is not doing much, all she can do is turn to the one person that help her once Solar.
As you can imagine there is a HEA but to get to that they will have to go through few hurdles.
Kacey has introduced us to new characters and I hope we will see more of them in the next book
Bonnie Mancuso
Feb 22, 2017 Bonnie Mancuso rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS STORY!!! When Jasmine's son is kidnapped she has no choice but to turn to the Cornish Crusaders MC for help. The police can't seem to find any leads. She had a bit of a run in with Solar once before when he saved her son from being run over. Now she needs his help again. Jasmine has never set foot inside an MC clubhouse before and she has no idea how things work. Her parents think she's lost her mind asking them for help. Assuming they will want certain things in return. Solar can't h ...more
Tiffany Feurtado
Tiffany Feurtado rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2017
Stella Zemeckis lloyd
Stella Zemeckis lloyd rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2017
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2017
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2017
R. J. Nunez
R. J. Nunez rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2017
m
m rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2017
Lesley Doherty
Lesley Doherty rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2017
Diana Rafferty
Diana Rafferty rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2017
JLOluvsbooks&dogs
JLOluvsbooks&dogs rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2017
Kelly Halcon
Kelly Halcon rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2017
Teresa Perri
Teresa Perri rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2017
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2017
deanna deryberry
deanna deryberry rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2017
Amy Reid
Amy Reid rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2017
Claudia
Claudia rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2017
Crystal Hager Goh
May 03, 2017 Crystal Hager Goh rated it really liked it
Short and sweet: This is the first book I have read by this author and from her bio it says she has only been writing since 2014. This was a decent read. It was quick and yeah you feel for the characters which is important. Something surprising, I felt for secondary characters. Pup needs his story. The story had its steamy moments.
Overall, a nice read. I am sure as time goes on the author will continue to grow and flourish.
Amanda Myers
Amanda Myers rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2017
Margaret Stevens
Margaret Stevens rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2017
Andrekia
Andrekia rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2017
Christine Gonzalez
Christine Gonzalez rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2017
Grace
Grace rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2017
Kathleen O'Callaghan
Kathleen O'Callaghan rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2017
Tracey Mccarthy
Tracey Mccarthy rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Hot Reading Mom
Hot Reading Mom rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2017
I am a part time author who loves to write romance books.
I currently have three series;
The Rocking Series
Chance Series
South Coast Brothers
More about Kacey Hamford...