Start by marking “Février (Calendar Girl, #2)” as Want to Read:
Février (Calendar Girl, #2)

Février

(Calendar Girl #2)

Mia se rend à Seattle où elle sera la muse d'un célèbre peintre français.
L'amour sur toile, tel est le titre de l'œuvre du bel artiste avec lequel elle va partager ce mois qui sera riche en émotions. Il faut dire qu'Alec est surprenant dans son travail et qu'il a cette manie si sexy d'utiliser des expressions françaises lorsqu'il s'adresse à Mia.
Paperback, New Romance, 153 pages
Published February 2nd 2017 by Hugo Roman (first published March 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Février, please sign up.
akiteonacloud What type of tablet do you use and what reading software?

Beverly
Feb 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
Calendar Girl is a series that is following Mia as she spends a year being an escort to pay off her father’s gambling debt. I really enjoyed the first installment, as I was really sold on her love interest. I will admit I was nervous about how I would feel as she continued onto her next client.

Alec Dubois is her next client and he is an artist. He hires Mia to act as his muse for his current project Love on Canvas.

During this installment we see Mia struggle with her past and loving herself. We
Esther
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
The first book in this series felt a little unrealistic to me. I really hoped this book would take that feeling away. But yeah.. You don't always get what you want.

Pros:
Quick light read: This book is a quick one. It doesn't have much pages and you rush through them really fast. The story is written as a fast paced story, so that is nice.

Wes: I really felt like Wes was a keeper in the first book. It's nice that he checks up on Mia and that she has not forgotten him. Makes the first book a little
Ezgi Tülü
Jan 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Seneye gerçekten böyle başlamak istemezdim ama bu kitapta gerçekten hiçbir şey yoktu. Yazarın, Alec karakteriyle Mia'ya neler katmaya çalıştığını gördüm fakat bence başarılı olamamış o konuda. Yani amacı anladım fakat yazarken o yoldan sapmış, karakterlerin birkaç sayfada bir epey detaylıca sevişmelerinden başka bir şey içermeyen bir kitap yazmış.

Gerçi hata bende. Daha ilk bölümden Alec'in üzerine atladığında anlamalıydım kitabın bu yöne gideceğini. Öfff. Sadece 100 sayfa olmasına rağmen zorla
Geo Marcovici
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Translation widget on The blog!!!
Mia m-a uimit prin faptul ca a putut trece așa ușor de la Wes la Alec. Am asemănat-o cu un fluturaș care zboară din floare in floare...
Mi-a plăcut sinceritatea cu care își accepta nevoile, faptul ca își recunoaște defectele și ca, alături de Alec învață să își iubească propria persoana.
O poveste ușoară, sinceră intr-un mod straniu, care se citește ușor.
Recenzia mea completa o găsiți aici:
Donna
May 02, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Book one was good. I just can't get into the screwing of guy #2 just after falling in love with guy number 1. And I can only presume that she will be mowing through another 10 men. I listened to the sex scene at 3X the normal audio speed because it's just so sleesy. For me emotional attachment is vital to a good romance book (or life!); I need to be pulled in and brought along. Such a massive turn off. I can not comprehend the high ratings for this series. To each his own. Those of my ilk should ...more
Hannah
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was looking forward to this series. I was curious about how the men and Mia were going to work in a kinda reverse harem. I don't know why but this book made me never want to read the rest of the series. Mia character came off as whiny in the previous book but I got past that. Mia's character is becoming a slut. I don't mean that as a negative she just is. It's honestly like she wants to have sex with all these guys and they're isn't a relationship between them. I prefer that there would be a l ...more
Linda
Feb 02, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Let me rant about this book, okay?

I wish Mia Saunders would come to life, just so I could punch her.

If this wasn't picked by our bookclub I would have never even started this, but since it is our book of the year I am determined to try and read along. I wonder how long I can handle this.
My full on rant is in spoiler tag, because I can't out my frustration without giving away the first two books.
(view spoiler)
Veronica
Apr 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, da-evitare
Continua il mio viaggio con questo raro esemplare di... ecco sono già in difficoltà.
Donna?
Diciamo essere vivente dotata di cervello... ah no, scusate... dotata di vagina magnetica e pensante. Stop. Non ha altro questa tizia.

Allora avevamo lasciato Mia in partenza per Seattle dove dovrà essere la musa ispiratrice di un famoso pittore.
La trama? Non c'è proprio, non riesco a trovarla neanche sforzandomi lontanamente.
In pratica Mia ci aveva rotto le scatole con Wes (il tizio di gennaio) ma tempo 2
Yv
Feb 02, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Pff, wat een verschrikkelijke boek. Deja-vu naar Fifty Shades Darker: seksseksseks, gedetailleerd beschreven seks en weinig inhoud

De leuke, sarcastische Mia met eigen willetje is ver te zoeken in dit boek. Voor mijn gevoel gedraagt ze zich meer als een slaaf.
Vol met tegenstrijdigheden: Ze mist Wes (uit het eerste boek) zo, maar ze glibbert wel de kamer rond zodra ze die slijmerige Fransoos alleen maar zíét. Uit op seks, maar boos worden als.. Nouja, laat maar zitten, heb serieus geen energie me
Manon
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*2.5 Stars*
My problem with this book is not about the story. It's about the French. First, French is not sexy to me , at all.
Second, the French was translated literally from English, and even if it was grammatically correct (except for one mistake), it did not sound right. It didn't sound like what an actual French person would say, at any point.
So, that disturbed me.
Also the whole French artist thing is not for me and it had way too many clichés about French people.

Besides the french thing, I t
Marieke
Dit deel las weer ontzettend vlot, binnen een 2 uur heb ik 'm gelezen.

Bij BooksEverAfter lezen we elke maand een deel en ik las dat veel mensen Alec een tenenkrommend personage vonden, maar ik vond dat totaal niet. Wel vond ik hem aan het begin te klef, maar naar het einde van het verhaal vond ik hem lief.

Mia vindt ik nog steeds een leuk personage en ik ben heel benieuwd naar deel 3. Maar daarvoor moet ik nog even wachten, want die lees ik pas in maart.
Gökçe
Feb 07, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Gökçe by: Tuğba Atıcı Coşar (okuryazarannecik)
Ve seri tüm hızıyla devam ediyordu. Sanırım en çok dedikodusunu yaptığım kitap bu oldu :D
Mia Wes'i ardında bırakarak bir sonraki müşterisi olan Fransız ressama doğru yol alıyor. Alec ise işkolik, eksantrik, aşk adamı biri. Bizim tabii aklımız Wes'te kaldığı için bize garip geliyor adam :D Ama o da kendi çapında iyi, nazik bir adamdı. Wes kadar sevemedim kendisini. Çizdiği sınırların içinde kalabilmesine ise bayıldım! Her kitapta Mia bize biraz daha kendisini açıyor, her kitapla biraz daha geliş
Istefani Marcos
Que escrita chata, pelo amor de deus. Também odiei o mocinho, um chato!
Mas vou continuar com a série pq sou teimosa e quero entender o pq de tanto sucesso.
Claudia / BeautyButterflies
Unglaublich wie schlecht es ist. 80% Sexszenen (die sich vom "Inhalt" auch ständig wiederholen) - Mia nervt mich richtig! Und Mister Februar fand ich jetzt auch nicht spannend mit seinem Akzent u d überhaupt.... März tue ich mir tatsächlich noch an, weil es dann ja wie Band 1 ist (Jan/Feb/März), aber wenn das auch nur 1 Stern wird, breche ich ab. 12x Mias Gesabbel über ihre ständigen "Noch nie habe ich..." Momente und das dauernde "Lippenlecken" ertrage ich nicht.....
Irmak
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kütüphanem
İlk kitaptan sonra olmadı bu.
Yani lütfen ama ilk kitapta Wes gibi bir karakter getirip, duygusal bir bağ yaşatıp sonra eskortluğa devam ettiriyorsun anlıyorum ama o zaman niye bu salak kız buna iş olarak devam etmiyorda romantik romantik takılıyor.
Ay salak.
Sinirlerim bozuldu.
Gerçekten. Hemde çok.
Yazar bence sıralamayı çok şaşırmış. Şubat kitabı ilk kitap olsa daha çok sevebilirdim ama Ocak'ta Wes vardı ve kimse önüne geçemeyecek. Üstelik bence Wes Kasım ya da Aralık'ta olmalı ve her şey tat
Anne
Mar 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jup, still pretty terrible (which is why a book this short took me over a month to get through). As we are reading this in our goodreads book club and everyone seems to think March is much better, I will still give that one a chance.. But if it's anything like this one I will give up cause I have wayyy to many good books on my tbr!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Book 2 - just as sexy and cute as the first but I hated the expression O-trigger!!!
Once is ok - twice, ok...but so often??? Ew!
And yes, it's all a bit slutish but pfff - it's fiction and it's fun and fast and entertaining.
On to March now! ☺
Büşra Arlı
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book
Tamamen boş zaman değerlendirmesi ve can sıkıntısından dolayı okuduğum bir kitaptı. Ve resmen içim şişti. Yetmedi sıkıldım ve okuduğuma da pişman oldum doğrusu. Allah'tan pdf ti. Yoksa daha da sinir olurdum kendime :) :D
Tania (Real-Listen-Feel)

Le tome du mois de Janvier avait très bien débuter la série et j'avais hâte de me plonger dans la suite, histoire de voir si j'allais tout autant accrocher. Après tout, il faut savoir où on s'en va lorsqu'on écrit 12 tomes pour une série.

Tout ce que je peux dire, c'est quel contraste! Je m'étais habituée à Wes dans le 1er tome de la série, mais Alec est vraiment différent. C'est un artiste et sa vision de la vie et de l'amour en particulier est très original. Il a une façon bien a lui
Cloak88
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, series-2017, romance
Not that good...

Mia continues her job as a newbie Paid Escort. This month she is to be an Artist's Muse, and inspire him to his next collection of paintings..... Nude paintings that is!

The plot continues to be a bit thin and still causes the occasional 'Huh... what?' moment. But is otherwise fine for this kind of quick and dirty novel. The main failing of this instalment however, is that I didn't really like the characters. They acted strange and at one point completely irrational in regard to t
Shannon
May 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
I didn't really like February even though I enjoyed January. I think it was the setting, art isn't really my thing at all and there weren't a lot of activities. So I hope I like March better
Eva Wildeman
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-reader
Kan het helaas niet meer geven.. vond dit deel veel minder dan januari..
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
2,5 αστεράκια, για την ακρίβεια, όχι επειδή το 2ο σκέλος της ιστορίας είναι καλύτερο από το πρώτο, αλλά επειδή το διάβασα λίγο πιο ευχάριστα, και ίσως επειδή ο πρωταγωνιστής μου έκανε ένα κλικ παραπάνω σε σύγκριση πάντα με τον προηγούμενο.
crni biser
Za nijansu bolje od prvog dela.

Više o knjizi možete pročitati na blogu crni biser & Prodavnica snova http://crnibiser87.blogspot.rs/2017/0...
Beliz
Sep 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bu kitaplarda en çok sevdiğim şey kısa olmaları sanırım.

Ben Wes'te tutuklu kaldım arkadaşlar. Alec beni biraz yordu.
Mia hakkında ne düşüneceğimi bilmiyorum. Nefret ediyorum desem tam olarak değil, seviyorum desem sevdiğim karakterler isyan eder.
Ginelle Blanch
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For her second job, Mia goes to Seattle to be artist Alec Dubois's muse.

This story is hot and so sweet. Alec teaches Mia so much in such a short time. Love can come in many forms, it doesn't have to be the "until death do us part" kind to be real. He also teaches her to "see" herself...see what's on the inside, not just the scars of past mistakes.

Alec is quirky, yes, he's the typical well known artist. But, he is also so compassionate, wise, and quite down to earth. There are many things he say
Melanie
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2, February in the Calender Girl series is the second book I've consumed today. I loved Mia in January, her connection with Wes was hot and beautiful, even with Mia's current job. However, February didn't connect with me as well.

I think because I loved Mia and Wes so much, it was hard to see her switch that off so fast. However, as Mia interacted with Alec, I began to love them together. Alec was beautiful inside and out. I think the creative side of myself got the whole 'muse' thing and I
Angelique
Het is lang niet slecht geschreven, maar wel wat ongeloofwaardig. Je kunt zwijmelen over de liefde in het boek en wellicht stiekem genieten van de steamy scènes... En ook na dit deel ben ik benieuwd naar de volgende gast waar Mia heen gaat. Zal er ooit een klant zijn waar ze geen vuurwerk mee wilt maken? ;)
Priss
Feb 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5/5. Could be better, could be worse.
Juli
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Ella me continua pareciendo hipocrita.
Pero este frances me enseño la importancia de "hacer el amor" y me gusto esa idea
CALENDAR 2018 PRINTABLE 1 1 Jul 20, 2018 12:42AM
2019 January Calendar 1 9 Jun 09, 2018 12:09AM
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • Screaming O (Cocktales, #4)
  • The Game (Fun and Games, #2)
  • Slipperless (Slipperless, #1)
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • Her Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)
  • The Arrangement 19: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #19)
  • November Surprise
  • Quintal's Return
  • Unfolding
  • The Boss's Son - Part 1 (The Boss's Son #1)
  • Losing My Balance (Fenbrook Academy, #1.5)
  • Lovestruck (True Calling, #1.5)
  • Jaded, Part I
  • Primal (London Mob #2)
  • Regular Sex ~ Issue 1 ~ The Commute (The Regular Sex Series)
  • The Other Brother Part 3: Illicit
Audrey Carlan is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes wicked hot love stories that are designed to give the reader a romantic experience that's sexy, sweet, and so hot your e-reader might melt. Some of her works include the wildly successful Calendar Girl Serial, the Trinity Trilogy and the highly anticipated International Guy Serial.

She lives in t

Calendar Girl (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • January (Calendar Girl, #1)
  • March (Calendar Girl #3)
  • April (Calendar Girl, #4)
  • May (Calendar Girl, #5)
  • June (Calendar Girl, #6)
  • July (Calendar Girl, #7)
  • August (Calendar Girl, #8)
  • September (Calender Girl #9)
  • October (Calendar Girl, #10)
  • November (Calendar Girl #11)
“Yet, I can still love you and set you free. But you will always carry my love with you when you go, and forever. That piece of my love is yours for as long as you live.” 5 likes
“No one knew what the future would bring, just that there was no stopping it.” 3 likes