Start by marking “Ride or Die” as Want to Read:
Ride or Die

Ride or Die

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  278 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
Piper’s no stranger to motorcycle clubs. She ran from that life several years ago and has no desire to go back. Only the life came looking for her in the form of a gorgeous, massive man they call Ender.

Ender is the cleanup guy. The guy who fixes sh@t when it’s broken. When he’s sent to retrieve the sexy hothead, he gets more than he’s bargained for.

She’s no wallflower an
Published January 28th 2017 (first published January 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Ride or Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride or Die

Sabrina
Jan 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
Ride or Die starts off with Piper leaving work and running into Ender, who's been waiting for her. He's on a mission for his Motorcycle Club that includes taking Piper from New York back to California with him no matter what it takes. Piper has no choice but to go with him, but that doesn't mean she's going to make the journey an easy one for him.

For me Ender and Piper were only okay characters separately, but together I didn't like them at all. They had a very volatile relationship that frustr
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This review will be as spoiler free as I can possibly make it.

RIDE OR DIE: Piper up and left the MC life many years ago and since then she’s been living under the radar, not getting too comfortable in one place, living in disguise, until all that changed when one hot assed male chased her down and is now taking her back home under duress on his motorbike.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic He had a fuckload of ink down the sleeves of his arms and metal bolts in his eyebrow and ear, the combination of which made him kind
Karen Mc
Jan 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: biker-mc

This is not my usual lengthy review from Wordy Woman so y'all may appreciate the cut to the chase.

What I LOVED:

The cover...PURE HEAT! Marshall Perrin is serious man candy and the perfect looking Ender. That visual when reading was just YUM!

I loved the heroine, Piper, who is beautiful and badass. This gal has balls of steel. You would not want to mess with her. She is fun and I'd so love to hang with her.

I enjoyed the twists and turns that thrilled me at times.

What I THOUGHT WAS MISSING:

Oh End
Janja
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
I thought that i'll ride but instead I die reading this book.
I'm a big fan of MC genere but reading this story was constant battle. Jumping form hers POV to his POV with no premises,confusoin all the time,no answers...

This was my first book from this author and it's gonna be the last!

Characters were totally incomplete, no chemistry and not to mention all the errors.
A.M. Hargrove
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Revved Up Stars
I loved the tension between the 2 characters in this book. It was easy to see that Ender was going to fall hard for Piper and that there was a depth to his character that wasn't revealed until late in the book. I also loved the suspense and how the author kept the reader questioning what was going to happen next. The way she wove Piper's mysterious story into the plot had me guessing all kinds of crazy things, but I was totally off base. I love it when a book can keep me guessin
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

Not safe
(view spoiler)
Tana
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ride or Die by Terri E. Laine, great story, loved Pipers personality and how strong and independent she was. I love when women are just as bad ass as the male characters portrayed in books.

I am a huge fan of books that are written around MC Clubs, I have read many and so I was quite excited to see one of my favorite authors had written a book in my favorite genre to read. Yay Terri!!

So we meet Ender who has been told by his President to go get Piper and bring her home where she belongs, Ender is
J.E. Benoit
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

She was off-limits in more ways than one. And for fuck’s sake, she wasn’t even his type. He liked his women soft to take his mind off his hard life. He also wanted them eager and willing to please. She was everything but.

Piper has long since left the motorcycle club lifestyle and has no desire to return. Since she’s been gone she’s made a new life fo
Liv
4.5 Stars

I loved this book! I was hooked right from the beginning and I didn’t want it to end.
I'm not much into lumberjacks, leather vests, motorcycles or MCs for that matter; at least not in real life, but hell, Ender had a lot going for him. Oh boy, I wish I’d find myself such a man! =P
'Water dripped off him as much as it did her. He pushed his hair back from his face, and she assessed how his clothes clung to his muscles. He was built like a god. Biceps were a weakness of hers, and he ha
Ana Rita
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK OK I'm guilty... I'm guilty of loving MC books and I'm not ashamed of it. The hot the better, that's my mojo...
Have you had a proper look at this cover?? Please, I want a ride on that bike...
Now let's get back to business.
I haven't read any book from this author but I can guarantee that if her other books are just intense as this one was I'm her number 1 fan. Trust me on this...
And the fact that this book is told in the third person just made the reading so much more personal and intimate
Cindy M. Green
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of Terri's work so I was excited to hear she was coming out with a book in a new trope for her. I've never read an MC story before and I really enjoyed this. It's told in a dual 3rd person POV, which was new to me. It took a little to get use to, but once I did I still enjoyed the story.

Piper is the heroine in this story and I absolutely love her strong, sassy attitude. She is used to taking care of herself in a way that is not common to a lot of women. In comes Ender, the enforcer of
Tracy *The Wandering Bookaholic* Lawson
Fantastic 4.5 * read!

This book was so freaking good and I loved every minute of it, although I wasn't too sure about it being in 3rd person to start with but as the story unfolded I got totally caught up in the adventure I stopped noticing and was taken for a ride.

Piper such a total badass and exactly how I love my heroine she is being summoned back to California by the MC club she left behind years before.
Enter the lumberjack,the sexy beast of a man is given the task to retrieve the ever elusiv
Nancy
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by PR - this is a voluntary review

I could not put this down - thank you Terri I was up until 4am! This story has a sassy-mouth, tougher than anything heroine. Piper had grown up around a motorcycle club, but left a long time ago. Now Ender shows up out of no where to take her back against her wishes. This story is their cross-country trip back to the club and what a ride it is! As you learn about them throughout this book, there's suspense, mystery, and lots and lots of sexual tens

Beth
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I know Terri E. Laine very well ... usually the books I am reading are with A.M. Hargrove ...I loved "A Beautiful Sin" the best-est, 2nd Fastball and then "Ride or Die" ...just my thoughts though. I will say that the hot & steamy-ness is there ... maybe even more so ... in this read. a bit more harsh or rough and tough? I would say that is the real difference between these reads??! ( :
Konny
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ride or Die Terri E. Laine is a stand-alone novel.
This is Piper and Enders story.
Piper works at a sports bar, left by her fiancé.
A stranger on bike insists to bring her to her birthmother to California.
There is her birthfather the Prsident of the Devils Edge MC.
Both go on a road trip.
They have crazy chemistry, but there is a moral code.
Oh and Piper is member of a super black OPS. And she is repeatedly in danger. In mortal danger.

I really have difficulties to understand how two such pigheaded peo
Andrea
5 hot-as-hell stars!!

I went into this book blind without reading the blurb, so I didn't realise it was an MC read. It was written by Terri E. Laine and that was good enough for me, I knew she wouldn't disappoint. And I definitely wasn't wrong. Ride or Die is my first of this genre and what an awesome book to kick start it, I freakin loved it!!!

I was gripped from the first page to the very last. The plot moved at a fast and exciting pace, so much so that I couldn't put it down. I actually read
Margaret Stevens
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hide & Seek At It's Very Best

Wow! This is one of the best reads I've had the good luck of finding! This is a badass MC Romance story. Ender is a strong alpha male with an even stronger will to be true to his Prez, his brothers and his club. He is the Sgt. of Arms, a job he takes very seriously and does that job to the very best of his ability. Piper is one awesome female. She is badass enough to not only take care of herself but to protect and helps save a few weaker folks she crosses paths
Marie Rich
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

Good book, good story with a little more female power than a normal MC romance book has to it. Read it.
Mary Theresa
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Loved it
Great strong woman. Perfect for a hot sexy biker. Hope there will be more to this series. Thank you for a good read
Heather Miller
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I did receive this book as a free ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen or where we were going with this book when I first started it.

The female character - Piper is in NYC trying to get away from someone. We aren't sure who, other than she is trying to double back and change her routing so someone doesn't catch her. Who that is we aren't sure either.

Piper seems to have military training of some sorts, since she knows how to do things, a normal person
Michelle Curtis
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it

This my first time to read this author. I will definatly be reading more. The hot alpha male meets the independant strong woman. I am really hoping this is a series!!!
Melanie Kulpa-Effnert
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Like always, I was happy to pick up a new book by Terri. She never really disappoints me with her work.

With RIDE OR DIE she did surprise me. I was hooked from page one to the last.
The story was flowing and intriguing. The characters were strong and growing on me.

Ohhh and that cover. So damn hot!

Piper is, so she thinks, a cold hearted, independent, young woman. But soon she learns that she's still bound to her past. Even her best attempts to run and hide are destroyed when Ender appears.

"This c
Jessica
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap - this story absolutely blew me away. Ride or Die's characters didn't stop or give me a moment to catch my breath until the very last page. I loved Piper and Ender's adventure together.

Initially, I felt like there was a lot that was unknown when Ender and Piper's journey started but slowly truths and details came into focus as I read. Ender has been tasked with bringing Piper back home - a place she is not very eager to go to. So she fights him every chance she gets but he's always rig
Books Laid Bare
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
There is a strength in this book that is impossible not to admire. The author made sure that every character played their part and she left no stone unturned in ensuring that fact as they made their way through the book.
There is so much more to this than just the burgeoning romance between Piper and Ender because believe me Piper is not some pansy a**ed woman that needs a big a**ed alpha male to take care of her, nope this woman has more moves than Jagger and she ain’t afraid to use them to get
Michele McMullen
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Piper and Ender are thrown together by unforeseen circumstances. Ender is doing his job when his mission turns out to be the feisty and secretive Piper. Find her , convince her she has to go with you and get her there in one piece ...sounds easy but you haven't met Piper yet.
the initial meeting does not work out as Ender anticipated. Piper does not want to be back the MC world and she will try every trick up her sleeve to give Ender the slip.
They are like oil and water but you soon realize tha
Love N. Books
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K3’s $0.02

I am a big fan of MC stories and this doesn’t disappoint. Usually MC’s are really down and dirty, raw and nitty gritty, I loved that this story didn’t get too raw but stayed true to the roughness of the MC’s.

Piper is Bad A$$. She knows how to take care of herself as well as protect herself. She doesn’t take shit from anyone. I also loved the mystery surrounding her. You get hints her and there of why she is where she is and why she wants nothing to do with the MC.

Ender is the cleanup g
K3
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ender is the cleanup guy with t
Kelly - Words We Love By
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Well Folks we have a new book by Ms. Laine and it’s not like her other books. This one is raw and gritty and a 5-star Hot Motorcycle Club Bad Boy book. Wow!
Piper is a tough one, definitely not someone you would want to run into in a dark alley. You can tell she has had a hard life and she is still too young for what all she has going on. However, she never thought her past would come riding back into her life on a Harley with a mountain man, named Ender, driving it.
Ender is just here to do a jo
Suzanne Radcliffe
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ride Or Die is about Piper and Ender. Piper is a waitress at a sports bar. On her way home one night, she is met by a customer from the bar. He is super hot, tatted up, rugged, bearded, and everything she knows she needs to stay away from. She tells him off and gets on a bus to go home. Along the way, she's accosted by a stranger trying to get her money. She defends herself, gets off the bus, and is met by the customer, riding his Harley. He tells her they need to to talk...about her mom.

The cus
Julie Healey
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another amazing read; I don't think there is anything Terri can write, that I won't either read or love.

Ride and Die is full of temptation and fighting your desire to not take what you want but its also about finding who you are. It's like no other read by Terri E. Laine.

Piper is a feisty and strong beautiful women who is running from a life she wants nothing to do with her; but that all comes to an end when Ender walks into her life. She walked away from the life she never wanted to be apart
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Terri E. Laine, USA Today bestselling author, left a lucrative career as a CPA to pursue her love for writing. Outside of her roles as a wife and mother of three, she’s always been a dreamer and as such became an avid reader at a young age.

Many years later, she got a crazy idea to write a novel and set out to try to publish it. With over a dozen titles published under various pen names, the rest
More about Terri E. Laine