Start by marking “Teach” as Want to Read:
Teach

Teach (City of Sinners #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  222 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
No longer available in print or ebook

I had a few months left until graduation when I met her.
She was thirty.
I was twenty-two.
The Phillies were looking to draft me.
But I had secrets.
I didn’t want to rope anyone into my mess, especially not my Law and Ethics professor.

Our new relationship changed everything.
She didn’t date students.
Once I got a taste, I wouldn’t take no for
ebook
Published April 5th 2017 by Penn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Teach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teach

Snow

3.75 "the forbidden fruit is the sweetest" stars

Olivia/Liv Ford aka Teach
a hard working woman, a lawyer haunted by her last case where her moral compass was directed in the wrong way when she defended an offender of vile crimes and as a result he walked free, she is working off her bills and debts by dancing in the Club Rave.

Mark Montgomery , a hotshot of a baseball player, a college senior and a law student.

One night of party at the Club Rave, his eyes lock with hers. the pull is strong and
Amanda
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-romance
“I already showed you just how good bad can feel, baby.”

First of all, look at this cover! Just think of how good that cover will look front row center on your bookshelf ;). Teach is the first book in a new series from Jillian Quinn, City Of Sinners and your damn right you will be a Sinner by the end of it!

I’ve read my share of taboo books and I have to say I find them really interesting so when I heard Jillian was coming out with a series of taboo books, I was stoked! Mark and Olivia’s story was
Amy
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
All of my reviews can be found on www.novelgossip.com

If you’ve been following me for more than the past couple of months then you’ve probably seen me raving about a Jillian Quinn book before. While I was excited when Jill told she was releasing her third book, I was also a bit hesitant when she told me it was about a taboo romance between a professor and her student, but I’m confident enough in her writing ability by now that I wanted to read it anyway, and I really glad I did! For someone who’s
Payton (Payton's Book Thoughts)
Y'all I cannot wait for everyone to be able to read this book. It is amazing!!!!!
Candy
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mark Montgomery is a cocky college senior who is sexy & full of himself. He is the star pitcher for the university & he & his friends are the big men on campus. Mark had to grow up fast to provide for his addict mother & younger sister because his father was always in & out of jail. He will do whatever he has to to make sure his sister is taken care of even if the means are questionable. He is counting on playing in the majors when college is over & is all but ready for t ...more
Misty
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an eARC of this book.

Once again I was blown away by one of Jillian's books. I am beginning to think she can do no wrong. We first met Mark in Corrupt Me and I didn't really care for his character at the time but after reading Teach I think I'm in love!! LOL! Mark is your typical playboy but the more you get to know about him and his life the more you will fall for him(at least that's what happened to me)

I loved Mark and Olivia together. I also really loved how se
Coco.V
Oct 21, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/21/2017)!
ViolinVixen
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every time Jillian Quinn writes a new book, I end up with a new book boyfriend. She has a gift for writing sexy men that are funny, filthy talking, smart and sweet. They can get away with saying the dirtiest things, because between their charm and their wit, it ends up coming across as panty-melting instead of offensive. Well, I’d like you to meet my new book boyfriend…Mark Montgomery.

He’s everything I love in a Jillian Quinn book boyfriend. He also somehow manages to be cocky and arrogant, whi
S.R. Mitchell
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but... Yum! Loved the connection and spark between Mark and Teach (Olivia). Great Job!
J.A. Lafrance
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story captures you right from the start. It keeps you intregued by all the action of the two main characters.
This is a great read.
Sara patten
I loved Mark. This is a fun read and OMG I couldnt PUT THIS DOWN!!!!
Kate Avery
Apr 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5/5

When I saw that Jillian Quinn was releasing her next book I was really excited, I enjoyed her debut Corrupt Me and her sports romance Parker, so I was absolutely looking forward getting my hand’s on Mark’s story. Especially when I heard it involved a student/teacher romance because I’m usually a bit of a sucker for those.

The way she emphasizes the words student and professor makes me realize she’s probably freaking out that I will expose what happened between us. Not a chance.

Now I w
Tiffany
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olivia and Mark were hot! They were such a great couple. Plus, it was nice to see the slightly older woman getting the younger guy for once. In so many stories with age differences, it seems it's always the man that is older. Some women like to fantasize about getting with a young 20-something stud. The chemistry between Olivia and Mark made this one very hard to put down. I recommend!
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another amazing book by Jillian that I couldn't put down. I absolutely love Mark & Olivia. Mark always had a fantasy of having sex with a teacher and little did he know that's what he did. Olivia tries to resist Mark, but what Mark wants Mark gets. Really great book with great characters that once you start reading you will not want to stop.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book
Ida Jolley
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anna
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Teach was fabulous! Another exhilarating read from Ms. Quinn. It's very well written with a fantastic storyline and amazing characters you will fall in love with. The cocky playboy and the spunky good girl. I absolutely loved Mark and Olivia. They were so hot together. I also loved we got cameos of other characters from Corrupt Me. This story had me hooked from the beginning and I couldn't put it down.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy, Loved Olivia and Mark story.Another great book by Jillian Quinn
Mona williams
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg another awesome book you wrote! its about a woman who has a side job at night. she meets a hot guy who she ends up finding out he will be her student. its a hot sexy book that will leave you wanting more thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Crystal Wilke
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Teach is HOT!!!! We first met Mark in Corrupt Me. Get ready to go on a wild ride with Mark's story. Olivia is hot and the chemistry between her and Mark will make your panties wet. You don't have to read Corrupt Me first but you'll want to after you read Teach. I loved Mark and Olivia's story.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.
Tania Gray
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a home run for me. loved Mark, he's cute but bad!!! Olivia has the right amount of sass to get him and keep him. In typical Jillian style it's not all smooth going and they have some issues that they need to deal with, but it's sexy as hell!!!
Rachel Blomberg
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from page 1 to the very end. It was hard to put down. It was suspenseful and steamy.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
May I say - *meow*!

description
CoCoLoco4Books
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jillian Quinn's amazing talent for the steamy written word is proven once again in this delightfully sinful read !! First of all ladies- that COVER... ahhhh- am I right???!! Boy it took me several times before I could actually continue on reading- kept hopping back to the cover to heighten my internal picture show of This beautiful Teacher Mark!!! Olivia is drawn into him at their first encounter and the sexual tension builds until, like Mount Vesuvius, it's so hot it BLOWS 🌋
Once again I found
Sharon M.
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olivia and Mark meet at Club Rave where she dances for extra money under the name of Teach. They have a very hot one night stand expecting to never see each other again.

Monday morning Olivia starts her job as a college professor. Surprise...Mark is one of her students and he definitely is not going to let her forget about their night together. He wants more of his Teach and he doesn't plan to take "no" for an answer.

But what happens when it turns serious and everyone finds out about their relat
Kim
Oct 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
I obtained this free e-book from Amazon and I am voluntarily writing a review. Olivia is a disillusioned lawyer that is working part time in a bar as a dancer and teaching full time as an assistant professor teaching Law and Ethics. Imagine her surprise when the hot guy that broke her fall at the bar and she ended up hooking up with walks into her class the first day of the semester. This has a very weak story line that fills the pages with risky sex to fill the pages.
Jamie
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read

This book took student /teacher romance to a whole new level. I like the fact that the female character was older in this book,instead of the male character. Mark is so not what I pictured him , dumb jock , cocky . He was very cocky ,but was very smart as well as a sex god in bed.Olivia was dealt a case of bad luck as a public defender,but I think she is very good at teaching. I can't wait to hear more about mark and Olivia in future books.
Jamie
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ddkmc95
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline. Guy in his last semester of college has a one-night with dancer...turns out that she is his Law: Ethics professor. They try to stop but end up in a secret affair. Lots of drama but in the end got my HEA!
Sophy Sorn
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unexpected

I actually enjoyed reading this book. I’ve always read a student teacher but never a female as the teacher. I love the chemistry they have but for some reason they were taking so much risk and not really trying to hide their involvement lol.
Sherri Wong
Oct 06, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5⭐ ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Jillian Quinn is an international bestselling romance author who likes her females just as alpha as their swoon-worthy counterparts. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Jillian sets all of her books in the City of Brotherly Love, cheers for her local sports teams, and enjoys a good cheesesteak. When she’s not writing, reading, or blogging, she’s fangirling over hockey and can be found wherever she ca ...more

City of Sinners (2 books)
  • Corrupt Me

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)