Start by marking “Teach” as Want to Read:
Teach

Teach (City of Sinners #1)

Mark Montgomery cares about two things—getting laid and getting paid. He's cocky, confident, sexy-as-sin, and counting down the last few months of college before he can begin his professional baseball career. But there are things Mark must do to survive until his big payday, questionable activities that could get him killed.

He doesn't want to rope anyone into his mess, esp
ebook
Published April 5th 2017 by Penn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Teach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teach

Snow

3.75 "the forbidden fruit is the sweetest" stars

Olivia/Liv Ford aka Teach
a hard working woman, a lawyer haunted by her last case where her moral compass was directed in the wrong way when she defended an offender of vile crimes and as a result he walked free, she is working off her bills and debts by dancing in the Club Rave.

Mark Montgomery , a hotshot of a baseball player, a college senior and a law student.

One night of party at the Club Rave, his eyes lock with hers. the pull is strong and
Jillian Quinn
Jan 29, 2017 Jillian Quinn rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

**OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS** If you like student-teacher books, add Teach to your TBR.

Mark Montgomery cares about two things—getting laid and getting paid. He's cocky, confident, sexy as sin, and counting down the last few months of college before he can begin his professional baseball career. But there are things Mark must do to survive until his big payday, questionable activities that could get him killed.

He doesn't want to rope anyone into his mess, especially not Olivia Ford, the woman he takes h
Amanda
Feb 27, 2017 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
“I already showed you just how good bad can feel, baby.”

First of all, look at this cover! Just think of how good that cover will look front row center on your bookshelf ;). Teach is the first book in a new series from Jillian Quinn, City Of Sinners and your damn right you will be a Sinner by the end of it!

I’ve read my share of taboo books and I have to say I find them really interesting so when I heard Jillian was coming out with a series of taboo books, I was stoked! Mark and Olivia’s story was
Amy
Apr 02, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
All of my reviews can be found on www.novelgossip.com

If you’ve been following me for more than the past couple of months then you’ve probably seen me raving about a Jillian Quinn book before. While I was excited when Jill told she was releasing her third book, I was also a bit hesitant when she told me it was about a taboo romance between a professor and her student, but I’m confident enough in her writing ability by now that I wanted to read it anyway, and I really glad I did! For someone who’s
Payton (Payton's Book Thoughts)
Y'all I cannot wait for everyone to be able to read this book. It is amazing!!!!!
Candy
May 02, 2017 Candy rated it really liked it
Mark Montgomery is a cocky college senior who is sexy & full of himself. He is the star pitcher for the university & he & his friends are the big men on campus. Mark had to grow up fast to provide for his addict mother & younger sister because his father was always in & out of jail. He will do whatever he has to to make sure his sister is taken care of even if the means are questionable. He is counting on playing in the majors when college is over & is all but ready for t ...more
Misty
Mar 26, 2017 Misty rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an eARC of this book.

Once again I was blown away by one of Jillian's books. I am beginning to think she can do no wrong. We first met Mark in Corrupt Me and I didn't really care for his character at the time but after reading Teach I think I'm in love!! LOL! Mark is your typical playboy but the more you get to know about him and his life the more you will fall for him(at least that's what happened to me)

I loved Mark and Olivia together. I also really loved how se
ViolinVixen
Apr 02, 2017 ViolinVixen rated it it was amazing
Every time Jillian Quinn writes a new book, I end up with a new book boyfriend. She has a gift for writing sexy men that are funny, filthy talking, smart and sweet. They can get away with saying the dirtiest things, because between their charm and their wit, it ends up coming across as panty-melting instead of offensive. Well, I’d like you to meet my new book boyfriend…Mark Montgomery.

He’s everything I love in a Jillian Quinn book boyfriend. He also somehow manages to be cocky and arrogant, whi
S.R. Mitchell
Apr 05, 2017 S.R. Mitchell rated it it was amazing
What can I say but... Yum! Loved the connection and spark between Mark and Teach (Olivia). Great Job!
JA Lafrance
Mar 28, 2017 JA Lafrance rated it it was amazing
This story captures you right from the start. It keeps you intregued by all the action of the two main characters.
This is a great read.
Sara patten
Mar 28, 2017 Sara patten rated it it was amazing
I loved Mark. This is a fun read and OMG I couldnt PUT THIS DOWN!!!!
Raven Avery
Apr 09, 2017 Raven Avery rated it liked it
Rating 3.5/5

When I saw that Jillian Quinn was releasing her next book I was really excited, I enjoyed her debut Corrupt Me and her sports romance Parker, so I was absolutely looking forward getting my hand’s on Mark’s story. Especially when I heard it involved a student/teacher romance because I’m usually a bit of a sucker for those.

The way she emphasizes the words student and professor makes me realize she’s probably freaking out that I will expose what happened between us. Not a chance.

Now I w
Tiffany
Apr 05, 2017 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Olivia and Mark were hot! They were such a great couple. Plus, it was nice to see the slightly older woman getting the younger guy for once. In so many stories with age differences, it seems it's always the man that is older. Some women like to fantasize about getting with a young 20-something stud. The chemistry between Olivia and Mark made this one very hard to put down. I recommend!
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 29, 2017 Veronica LaRoche rated it really liked it
Another amazing book by Jillian that I couldn't put down. I absolutely love Mark & Olivia. Mark always had a fantasy of having sex with a teacher and little did he know that's what he did. Olivia tries to resist Mark, but what Mark wants Mark gets. Really great book with great characters that once you start reading you will not want to stop.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book
Ida Jolley
Mar 27, 2017 Ida Jolley rated it it was amazing
Anna
Mar 26, 2017 Anna rated it it was amazing
Teach was fabulous! Another exhilarating read from Ms. Quinn. It's very well written with a fantastic storyline and amazing characters you will fall in love with. The cocky playboy and the spunky good girl. I absolutely loved Mark and Olivia. They were so hot together. I also loved we got cameos of other characters from Corrupt Me. This story had me hooked from the beginning and I couldn't put it down.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Mar 30, 2017 Bookbytch5 janet Gray rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy, Loved Olivia and Mark story.Another great book by Jillian Quinn
Mona williams
Mar 28, 2017 Mona williams rated it it was amazing
omg another awesome book you wrote! its about a woman who has a side job at night. she meets a hot guy who she ends up finding out he will be her student. its a hot sexy book that will leave you wanting more thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Crystal Wilke
Mar 26, 2017 Crystal Wilke rated it really liked it
Teach is HOT!!!! We first met Mark in Corrupt Me. Get ready to go on a wild ride with Mark's story. Olivia is hot and the chemistry between her and Mark will make your panties wet. You don't have to read Corrupt Me first but you'll want to after you read Teach. I loved Mark and Olivia's story.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.
Tania Gray
Mar 26, 2017 Tania Gray rated it it was amazing
This is a home run for me. loved Mark, he's cute but bad!!! Olivia has the right amount of sass to get him and keep him. In typical Jillian style it's not all smooth going and they have some issues that they need to deal with, but it's sexy as hell!!!
Rachel Blomberg
Mar 27, 2017 Rachel Blomberg rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from page 1 to the very end. It was hard to put down. It was suspenseful and steamy.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Doreen
May 27, 2017 Doreen rated it it was amazing
Jillian Quinn's amazing talent for the steamy written word is proven once again in this delightfully sinful read !! First of all ladies- that COVER... ahhhh- am I right???!! Boy it took me several times before I could actually continue on reading- kept hopping back to the cover to heighten my internal picture show of This beautiful Teacher Mark!!! Olivia is drawn into him at their first encounter and the sexual tension builds until, like Mount Vesuvius, it's so hot it BLOWS 🌋
Once again I found
Jamie
Jul 13, 2017 Jamie rated it it was amazing
This book took student /teacher romance to a whole new level. I like the fact that the female character was older in this book,instead of the male character. Mark is so not what I pictured him , dumb jock , cocky . He was very cocky ,but was very smart as well as a sex god in bed.Olivia was dealt a case of bad luck as a public defender,but I think she is very good at teaching. I can't wait to hear more about mark and Olivia in future books.
Elizabeth Gardner
Jul 04, 2017 Elizabeth Gardner rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a great storyline. Would definitely recommend this book and this author.
Michele
May 04, 2017 Michele rated it really liked it
Review posted on Book Loving Fairy Blog.
Julie
May 13, 2017 Julie rated it really liked it
Marah
Mar 31, 2017 Marah rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
An ARC of Teach by Jillian Quinn was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

Olivia Ford is a thirty year old woman who used to be a lawyer but now teaches for a university. She absolutely hates her side job as a dancer at Club Rave, but she must endure it as long as possible to pay off student loans and other debts she accumulated when she was still a law student. She literally cashes into Mark at the club one night and the two are instantly attracted to one another. The sexual tension
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2017
Sharon
Apr 02, 2017 Sharon rated it it was amazing
So I went into this not really knowing what to expect, but as I read, I recognized some of the characters and sure enough they are some that appeared in Corrupt Me. This can definitely be read as a standalone even though the characters from other stories make cameo appearances.

This story caught my attention right away. I loved Olivia’s character and the ethical dilemma she faced with Mark. And Mark was well written. Although he was a college frat boy he seemed more mature than his years due to h
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Apr 05, 2017 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it really liked it
Star Rating: 4 stars

I love me some forbidden relationships and let me tell you..

When I hear "Good Girl" from now I will think of Mark Montgomery for sure!!

Mark and Olivia are amazing together and if I had a man that was as forward as Mark is I wouldn't be ashamed of acting the same way that Olivia does.

Mark Montgomery is the rebel underneath his frat boy baseball player exterior. After letting off steam he decides to go to a local club and let go except what he finds grabs him and falls into his
« previous 1 3 next »
Jillian loves Mafia men, sports, bad boys, dirty talkers, strong female characters, and books with plenty of heat, all of which you will find in her books. As a lover of all things bookish, she has a serious book hoarding problem and runs a book blog in her free time. When she's not reading, writing, or blogging, she's obsessively fangirling over hockey players and can be found wherever she can ca ...more
More about Jillian Quinn...

City of Sinners (2 books)
  • Sex Therapy (City of Sinners Book 2)