Start by marking “Prowlers & Growlers” as Want to Read:
Prowlers & Growlers

Prowlers & Growlers

Join the dark side with ***ALL NEW*** stories from some of your favorite NY Times, USA Today, and Award Winning, Bestselling authors.
Step into the shadows with witches, werewolves, shifters, vampires, and soul mates: the sizzling hot alphas you love.
Are you fated to find your fantasy lover in these seductive, steamy pages bursting with danger and desire? Claim your book
Published April 25th 2017 by Naughty Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Prowlers & Growlers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prowlers & Growlers

Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection from awesome artists. Grabs your attention and holds it...even when done lol! and for the price? Just...phenominal. You MUST read these...especially Muffy Wilsons contibution "Dark Verite". very very good. Even as a reread ;) I really hope they do a second box set! I want to know more!!!
Karlee
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shifting Scales:
Nova is dealer on the black market, she's tough and no one messes with her. But then again, she never looks like the same person at her deals based on her ancestry. This time she's selling Grigori's dragon scales. But the problem is, her brother needs to steal them from her or his he's in trouble with Faceless, a mob boss. Nova runs into Grigori when she's out looking for her brother and both of them feel a pull to one another. Nova get's her brother to help her with this deal an
Muffy Wilson
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: highly-recommend
This book is thousands of pages, millions of words and one theme: Animals-Human and Otherworldly.

If you like 'em saucy, rapacious, marauding and pillaging, hot & hungry, beauty's beast, shifters & suckers, creeping & crawling under your skin making your desires flourish making you crave the forbidden, then this book is for you. All these never-before-published books are by a collection of 22 of the finest NY Times, USA Today, International and Award-Winning Bestselling Authors in pri
T.M. Payne
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book: Prowlers & Growlers
Author: by Gina Kincade, Kiki Howell , Amy Lee Burgess , Aliyah Burke , Isis Pierce, Muffy Wilson , Erica Reeder , Nicole Morgan , Erzabet Bishop, S. E. Babin, Kallysten , K.C. Stewart , Decadent Kane, Megan J Parker, Savannah Verte, Kathleen Grieve , Marissa Farrar , Ashlynn Monroe, Phoenix Johnson, Angelica Dawson, Joanna Mazurkiewicz, Ever Coming
Publication Date: 4/25/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I am sure all the books in th
Cherri-Anne
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one FANGTABULOUS collection!! 5 GOLD HEARTS

FUR, FANGS, WINGS & WANDS! What more could you PAWSSIBLY ask for!?! Okay, I haven’t yet read all of the books (there IS a LOT!) but I have read quite a few of them and I love, Love, LOVE every single one of them so far! This is one great selection of characters from wolves, dragons, lions, witches, Valkyries, jaguars, mixed matches, fated mates, innocents, pure humans and those who THOUGHT they were pure humans, AND MORE!! SERIOUSLY! This is
Elissa
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily chose to review a copy of this book from Naughty Nights Press. Now with a name like that, you should know what to expect; the 21 novellas in this collection range from mild to 5 Scovil hot and provide a wide range for nearly every taste. I am still reading but wanted to share a few samples with you:

"Changes" by Angelica Dawson - Strong BDSM with HEA; well-written erotica with a VERY different kind of shape-shifter.

"The Jaguar's Consort" by Aliyah Burke - Steamy sex and jungle adv
Linda Levine
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are some great stories and authors you definitely want to check out in this book. I love paranormal romances and really enjoy sets like this for introducing me to many of my favorite authors.

This set has a great variety in terms of the kinds of paranormals included in the stories.You gets lots of different shifters (including dragons and cat shifters which are two of my favorites) and also angels and witches.and demons. Shifting Scales by Decadent Kane is a great dragon shifter romance.

I
Becky Baldridge
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great collection of paranormal and urban fantasy stories. There's literally something for everyone in this bundle, from witches to shapeshifters, a bit of mythology, and even a bit of sci-fi. These short stories are perfect for loading up on your e-reader and having them handy for a lunch or bedtime read. I can't say that I found any stories that I didn't like, and there are several that I'll certainly go back and read again.
Raina Collins
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot and fun paranormal romances. If you love to read PNR as much as me you will love this set. There may be one or two that just aren't your style but I can promise there will be plenty others you will love. Each story is from a different author and all have one thing in common and that is paranormal romance. Expect some steamy scenes.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the set of books.
Michelle
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You get a range of bdsm and erotica and good romantic love in these stories you get old authors and new authors and they all weave a good and hot and awesome story line well written they kept you on your set and you did not want them to end but it kept you riveted in these books so good and wow loved them all so good and hot sexy warmth loving yes. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of these books and I loved them so much. Michelle
Carla
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A phenomenal collection of paranormal stories. Loved Shifting Scales by Decadent Kane. Grigori the silver dragon and Nova the mage was hot and sexy. Shadow Mark by Nicole Morgan is another of my favorites it's about Vampires . This collection has something for everyone . You can't go wrong with this purchase.
Shelly
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Review for Savannah Verte story.... This was a great short. You instantly get caught up with the characters and the story. Once you start you can't put it down and it leaves you wanting more.

Can't wait to read more in this box set.
Michelle Fortune
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been absolutely enthralled with each and every story. Some of them are continuations of other stories in other books but some are originals. I couldn't wait to finish reading this. From sweet to erotic, these books run the gamut of all types of stories. I voluntarily chose to review a copy of this book.
Lesia Vargas
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Shifting Scales by Decadent Kane. This is my first read from Decadent Kane and I absolutely loved this story. Grogori is a Silver Dragon from Shivers , Siberia. His scales have been stolen and he is determined to find out who stole them . As he is tracking his scales, his dragon is infatuated with a petite blue Mage, Nova. Grigori tracks his scales and there she is holding the case that his scales are in. Grigori goes to get his scales and all goes black after Nova touches him. He wak ...more
Jennifer Alvarez
Fun read!

An excellent compilation of romantic novellas! You can tell each author painted their tales with their artistic touch. Changes by Angelica Dawson seemed an unusual story to add to a PNR Anthology. It would feel more at home in a fantasy/BDSM/erotica environment better. KC Stewart's story was my favorite! Silas and Charley kept me on my over-heated toes! Overall an excellent group of stories! Great job!
Booklover
WOW...What a great bunch of Authors, such a SUPERB job for each and every one of them...I enjoyed each and every HOT steamy read...Thank you all for doing what you do for us Readers :) All I will have to say each story is definitely where it's at for me...with the Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy :) I will be back to read more by ALL individual Authors :)
Nova Scotian
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessie Mckissick
Excellent collection of fantasy and paranormal love stories that I have read. There was not even one author that didn't do an outstanding job. I love this collaboration between fantasy romance with a paranormal jandra.
Reina Lee
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

All of the stories in this series are incredible and open up so many new worlds that it leaves you feeling like you want to read more about each and every one of these characters. I own a few of the stories already, but still love this set!
Stacy
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spicy!

This set of books has so much variety. Different types of shifters, different ways to fall in love. Definitely has something for everyone. I hope another box set like this comes out. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this set. Highly recommend.
Karen
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book contains 21 stories. I am reviewing "Dark Melody" by Megan J Parker. It is an interesting story about Talia, an escaped lab experiment, and David, a werewolf she meets while on the run.

Sarita Williams
Awesome!

Great collection of books! It has a little paranormal something for everyone. Some of the authors are ones I have bought from before but it gave me new ones to look up!
Melissa
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very intense

Most of the stories in the set are amazing, unfortunately there were some that just sucked. Hope everyone draws their on conclusion with this set.
Judith
Growlers and growlers

Most laboratories were good. Some were cliffhangers which I don't like. Some were just there. I did find it interesting to read more types of one.
Leslie Sanchez
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing collection of romance stories with dragons, werewolves, vampires and their happily ever after.
Esther Phelps
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantasy growls

Short story collection makes great reading with a mixed bag of hero's leading the way. Strong bonds and romance fills each page.
Debra Shutters
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook-book
I enjoyed each story and recommend each of the authors
Keoki Ki`Ili
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice collection

Lots of good reads. New stories, good authors, it takes a while to get through the whole thing. Some short and some much longer but unlike some other books , this contained well written stories.
Angel L. Mathill
May 09, 2017
Christina
Nov 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes to a diverse range of genres where vampires and were-creatures will rip out a villainous heart without thinking twice, or bodyguards and heroic cowboys will obliterate miscreants, and then finally celebrate winning by engaging in steamy romances forged in fictional worlds readers yearn ...more