Start by marking “Prowlers & Growlers: A Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Collection of Alpha Vampires, Werewolves, Dragon Shifters, and More!” as Want to Read:

Join the dark side with ***ALL NEW*** stories from some of your favorite NY Times, USA Today, and Award Winning, Bestselling authors.
Step into the shadows with witches, werewolves, shifters, vampires, and soul mates: the sizzling hot alphas you love.
Are you fated to find your fantasy lover in these seductive, steamy pages bursting with danger and desire? Claim your book
Published April 25th 2017 by Naughty Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Prowlers & Growlers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prowlers & Growlers

Apr 10, 2017 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection from awesome artists. Grabs your attention and holds it...even when done lol! and for the price? Just...phenominal. You MUST read these...especially Muffy Wilsons contibution "Dark Verite". very very good. Even as a reread ;) I really hope they do a second box set! I want to know more!!!
Karlee
Feb 09, 2017 Karlee rated it it was amazing
Shifting Scales:
Nova is dealer on the black market, she's tough and no one messes with her. But then again, she never looks like the same person at her deals based on her ancestry. This time she's selling Grigori's dragon scales. But the problem is, her brother needs to steal them from her or his he's in trouble with Faceless, a mob boss. Nova runs into Grigori when she's out looking for her brother and both of them feel a pull to one another. Nova get's her brother to help her with this deal an
Muffy Wilson
Feb 05, 2017 Muffy Wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: highly-recommend
This book is thousands of pages, millions of words and one theme: Animals-Human and Otherworldly.

If you like 'em saucy, rapacious, marauding and pillaging, hot & hungry, beauty's beast, shifters & suckers, creeping & crawling under your skin making your desires flourish making you crave the forbidden, then this book is for you. All these never-before-published books are by a collection of 22 of the finest NY Times, USA Today, International and Award-Winning Bestselling Authors in pri
Book Nook  Nuts
Apr 25, 2017 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing
Book: Prowlers & Growlers
Author: by Gina Kincade, Kiki Howell , Amy Lee Burgess , Aliyah Burke , Isis Pierce, Muffy Wilson , Erica Reeder , Nicole Morgan , Erzabet Bishop, S. E. Babin, Kallysten , K.C. Stewart , Decadent Kane, Megan J Parker, Savannah Verte, Kathleen Grieve , Marissa Farrar , Ashlynn Monroe, Phoenix Johnson, Angelica Dawson, Joanna Mazurkiewicz, Ever Coming
Publication Date: 4/25/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I am sure all the books in th
Elissa
Apr 25, 2017 Elissa rated it really liked it
I voluntarily chose to review a copy of this book from Naughty Nights Press. Now with a name like that, you should know what to expect; the 21 novellas in this collection range from mild to 5 Scovil hot and provide a wide range for nearly every taste. I am still reading but wanted to share a few samples with you:

"Changes" by Angelica Dawson - Strong BDSM with HEA; well-written erotica with a VERY different kind of shape-shifter.

"The Jaguar's Consort" by Aliyah Burke - Steamy sex and jungle adv
Linda
Apr 26, 2017 Linda rated it it was amazing
There are some great stories and authors you definitely want to check out in this book. I love paranormal romances and really enjoy sets like this for introducing me to many of my favorite authors.

This set has a great variety in terms of the kinds of paranormals included in the stories.You gets lots of different shifters (including dragons and cat shifters which are two of my favorites) and also angels and witches.and demons. Shifting Scales by Decadent Kane is a great dragon shifter romance.

I
Becky Baldridge
Apr 25, 2017 Becky Baldridge rated it really liked it
This is a great collection of paranormal and urban fantasy stories. There's literally something for everyone in this bundle, from witches to shapeshifters, a bit of mythology, and even a bit of sci-fi. These short stories are perfect for loading up on your e-reader and having them handy for a lunch or bedtime read. I can't say that I found any stories that I didn't like, and there are several that I'll certainly go back and read again.
Raina Collins
Apr 26, 2017 Raina Collins rated it it was amazing
Hot and fun paranormal romances. If you love to read PNR as much as me you will love this set. There may be one or two that just aren't your style but I can promise there will be plenty others you will love. Each story is from a different author and all have one thing in common and that is paranormal romance. Expect some steamy scenes.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the set of books.
Michelle
Apr 26, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
You get a range of bdsm and erotica and good romantic love in these stories you get old authors and new authors and they all weave a good and hot and awesome story line well written they kept you on your set and you did not want them to end but it kept you riveted in these books so good and wow loved them all so good and hot sexy warmth loving yes. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of these books and I loved them so much. Michelle
Carla
Apr 25, 2017 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A phenomenal collection of paranormal stories. Loved Shifting Scales by Decadent Kane. Grigori the silver dragon and Nova the mage was hot and sexy. Shadow Mark by Nicole Morgan is another of my favorites it's about Vampires . This collection has something for everyone . You can't go wrong with this purchase.
Shelly
Apr 26, 2017 Shelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Review for Savannah Verte story.... This was a great short. You instantly get caught up with the characters and the story. Once you start you can't put it down and it leaves you wanting more.

Can't wait to read more in this box set.
Michelle Fortune
Apr 25, 2017 Michelle Fortune rated it it was amazing
Even though I have only read half of the book, I have been absolutely enthralled which each and every story. Some of them are continuations of other stories in other books but some are originals. I can't wait to finish reading this. I voluntarily chose to review a copy of this book.
Joanne Wadsworth
Apr 26, 2017 Joanne Wadsworth rated it it was amazing
I nabbed this fabulous boxed set yesterday and devoured "Under the Crescent Moon" by Amy Lee Burgess. She's one of my favorite authors and I loved reading her new book which is part of this collection. This is an amazing set of books and I can't wait to read the rest of them. All new and exclusive too. What a bargain.
Karen
Apr 18, 2017 Karen rated it it was amazing
This is a review for "Swelter" by KC Stewart.

I loved it! I loved the interactions between Silas and Charley - his heat filled and confident talk worked well with her constant sniping and snarky comments. I loved the twist at the end.

Now to read the rest of the stories.
Kathleen Grieve
Feb 04, 2017 Kathleen Grieve rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dora
Apr 25, 2017 Dora rated it it was amazing
This box set had some surprises for me, interesting and entertaining short stories, new authors I had not read books from before, different plot developments that caught my attention, action, emotion, suspense, romance, passion and lot of different characters that kept me intrigued and enjoying. Still reading because it takes time to read so much good stories. There is a good lot in here. A box set full of entertaining, intriguing and suspenseful stories that I liked very much. Good work!

Gina
Jan 28, 2017 Gina rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Danna Lee
Apr 25, 2017 Danna Lee rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic boxed set of paranormal books!!! This boxed set is a GREAT way to get a taste of new authors that you may not have had a chance to read their work and to touch base with some of our favorite authors. Each individual story is a great read, there wasn't a dud in the set !! Steamy scenes, sweet sexy love stories, action and adventure abound between the covers of this book. Shifters, vampires and other paranormals are all in this set so there is something for everyone. I thorough ...more
Casey
Casey rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2017
Cheryl
Apr 25, 2017 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
What a great find!! All of these authors are great on their own so this box set is amazing! If you like shifters and paranormal then you'll love this set! Muffy Wilsons entrance to this world is great with Dark Verite and she doesn't disappoint!!
Erica Reeder
Apr 11, 2017 Erica Reeder rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Abby Hayes
Apr 12, 2017 Abby Hayes rated it it was amazing
Totally filled with great books! Holy hours of reading, this one took me over a week of solid readying. Shifters, yum, and all kinds of other paranormal alphas! I couldn't get enough and hope these authors do more boxed sets of Prowlers & Growlers!
Decadent Kane
Jan 31, 2017 Decadent Kane marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Betty Johnson
Betty Johnson marked it as to-read
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Leeanna
Leeanna marked it as to-read
Tracy Snyder
Tracy Snyder marked it as to-read
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Lamar Jackson
Lamar Jackson marked it as to-read
Lennie McDonald
Lennie McDonald marked it as to-read
Ieshea
Ieshea marked it as to-read
Sommer
Sommer marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
RetiredHsMom
RetiredHsMom marked it as to-read
Catherine Medal
Catherine Medal marked it as to-read
K.C.
Feb 03, 2017 K.C. marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2017
Sian Richards
Sian Richards marked it as to-read
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson marked it as to-read
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Marsha Burns
Marsha Burns marked it as to-read
Aliyah Burke
Feb 04, 2017 Aliyah Burke marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires and were-creatures will rip out your heart without thinking twice, and then engage in steamy, explicit sex scenes.
Gina writes under a total of three pseudonyms to-d
More about Gina Kincade...