Start by marking “The Luck of the Shifters (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #8)” as Want to Read:
The Luck of the Shifters (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #8)

The Luck of the Shifters

(Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #8)

Seamus O’Leary was abducted from his home in Australia and imprisoned for months in the Pacific Northwest. He arrived in Grizzly Cove with his spirit broken from being forced to stay in his animal form for months. Human again, and unable to shift without the crutch of alcohol, he is trying his best just to get through each day…until a chance meeting changes his life foreve ...more
Published March 7th 2017 by Liefde Press

To ask other readers questions about The Luck of the Shifters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Luck of the Shifters

Start your review of The Luck of the Shifters (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #8)
Haikufall
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a 3.7 star kind of book.
Debra Roth
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shifter Mates

This story introduced a new threat to shifters. I have enjoyed this series and will be purchasing the next book in this series. It was an entertaining read with all the original characters in and out the story. I like how the town is developing.
Niki
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sad but captivating story

Seamus’ story was sad and heartbreaking, but also so full of hope and love. Moira was his perfect match, and helped him heal from all the hurts and pain in his past.
Rita C
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wasn't really expecting a story about this character, and it was surprisingly good, given how his introduction went in the first book. Nice redemption of the character from someone annoying to someone I really liked.
Selina Durio
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
A koala and a selkie, interesting pairing. This series always seems to pair unlikely paranormal species. Seamus and Moira, two shifter of Irish descent, have an immediate reaction to each other. The conflict in this book wasn't as deep as some of the others, but it was definitely interesting.
Karen E Hudson
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!

I loved this shifter romance story. It was very interesting and I didn't want to stop reading until I was finished. I recommend all of Bianca D'Arc books.
Avey Shannon
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rate - 4.5 stars

Enjoyed the characters of Seamus and Moria, their story was very interesting and sweet.
Aubrey
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Lynn
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-owned
Well I have to say I wasn’t expecting anyone to write a book about koala shifters but Bianca did a really good job of it.
Debbie W.
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤️. 📚. 👍
Karen Church
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Touching and sweet

This story rings true with the series. The story line is an easy and relaxing read. It lets your imagination roam free.
Cynthia Siermienski
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Luck of the Shifters

Seeing the love of mixed animals and relating it to human nature is amazing in these books. It just seems to say, love can conquer all if you want it to.
Michelle the Romance Witch
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
another short sexy and sweet read in a fun series, with some love-healing to keep things different on an emotional level.
Lois Alston
Mar 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute reading

A good story. A man lost to himself. A woman just doing her job. Both need each other to become whole.
Denise
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a wee bit of the Irish!

Moira and Shamus share a heritage. But not much else. Moira is confident, while Shamus is uncertain. Together, however, they work well together.
I loved the story!
Lynn
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Hope These Books Never End

This book is great. In fact the whole series is fantastic and I hope they never end. The shifter species just keep coming and I love it.
Angie
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short and sweet romance where we finally find out why Seamus can't stay sober as well as find out who Moria is. I always enjoy going to Grizzly Cove and can't wait to get back!
Nancy
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to Grizzly Cove. I have been waiting to learn how Seamus ended up so far from his home, and what woman souls snare his heart. I think Moira is perfect for him...she is a strong and independent person that is always underestimated. A pleasant change of pace with no overt action from the leviathan...a bit of a break before more danger and action.
Lisa Book Stacks
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kola

Semus a kola bear living in the cove meets his selkie mate. A new mating and new people can to the cove -fun and exciting story
Myst
It was nice to hear about the Destroyer of worlds again, haven't heard that name in ages.
Hsu Lee
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT READ!
It was a quick read,
It gave us more insight in the lives of the people of Grizzly Cove.
I was so glad when Seamus founds his mate.
He looked so lost.
I also hope that they are able to find the lioness.
Let's see what happens on the next book!
Rebecca
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michele bookloverforever
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this series....still fighting Elspeth and her evil minions. Last read in 2017. Re-read in 2019.
Cassandra
Katherine Jordan
Sep 15, 2018
Gen
Oct 17, 2018

• Firefighter Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters, #1)
  • The Suite Life (Paradise Bay #3)
  • Win (Were Zoo, #3)
  • My Kind of Town
  • Embracing Ehrin (Ashland Pride, #8)
  • Jackson (Howlin Ranch, #2)
  • Kelley (Were Zoo, #6)
  • When A Lioness Growls (A Lion's Pride, #7)
  • Covert Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #3)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • When a Lioness Pounces (A Lion's Pride, #6)
  • Burn  (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #5)
  • Devlin (Were Zoo, #5)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Ash  (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #6)
  • Bodyguard (Shifters Unbound, #2.5)
  • Smoke (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #7)
Bianca enjoys mixing her real-world knowledge of science with imaginary worlds in her writing. A former chemist, she tends to mix genres, concentrating most of her writing in the paranormal, sci fi, fantasy and futuristic realms, with some contemporary and urban fantasy thrown in for fun."

Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • All About the Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #1)
  • Mating Dance (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #2)
  • Night Shift (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #3)
  • Alpha Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #4)
  • Saving Grace (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #5)
  • Bearliest Catch (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #6)
  • The Bear's Healing Touch (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #7)
  • Badass Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #9)
  • Loaded for Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #10)
  • Bounty Hunter Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove Crossroads #1)

News & Interviews