Start by marking “Prince of Power (House of Terriot, #2)” as Want to Read:
Prince of Power (House of Terriot, #2)

Prince of Power

(House of Terriot #2)

Obsessed with an enemy - the only female to ever walk away from him . . .

Colin . . . Prince in the House of Terriot

Brawny, cynical negotiator for his clan, Colin Terriot sees a move to New Orleans as an escape from a painful past and his reputation as a legendary lover. What he didn't expect was to fall hard for a rival spy, the female who tricked and betrayed him by leaviTerriot
Published February 27th 2017 (first published February 3rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Prince of Power, please sign up.
Nancy Gideon Glad you asked. Yes!! He plays a meaningful role. The Terriot books skim along the edges of the Max/CC plots and incorporate many of the secondary…moreGlad you asked. Yes!! He plays a meaningful role. The Terriot books skim along the edges of the Max/CC plots and incorporate many of the secondary characters which will all head toward a new "By Moonlight" book with Max when these four are finished. Look for some major Max next year!(less)

Start your review of Prince of Power (House of Terriot, #2)
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Reviewed at Cross My Heart Writings and Reviews

Obsession: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an idea or feeling

Colin Terriot is a man obsessed. One of the nine remaining princes of the House of Terriots, he has moved to New Orleans as a negotiator for his King, his clan. As such, he finds himself once again facing his biggest obsession - the lovely but deadly representative of the Guedry clan, Mia Guedry. The images of her in his bed haunt him . . . but then, so do the images of her in his broth/>Obsession:
Sara Kate
Colin is soooo my dreamboat!

Another masterfully crafted story from Nancy! I have been looking forward to Colin's story forever and have been itching to get my greedy little hands on this story. Colin's story did not disappoint. You're first impression of him so far is this funny, hawty, and an easy go lucky type of guy. However, there is this whole other hurt and beautifully damaged part of him that you see in this one. He is vulnerable and desperately wants family and feel that he is loved.
Mi
Fernanda Bomtempo-Marzo
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!!!
Elizabeth Alsobrooks
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Shiny Book Bling Stars!

Get ready for fifty shades of tall, dark and dangerously sexy in this latest edition to the Terriot Prince storylines. This is honestly my FAVORITE of The House of Terriot hot, hotter, hottest books! Colin is hands down the sexyist GQ hunk alive. You're sure to be cheering, "take it off, take it all off," when this ripped stud takes center stage in the fast-paced action Gideon loves to deliver. Chippendale Boys would do well to emulate him.

Even a hard-knocke
Robin
Sep 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This novel is a mess. Anybody with a few years life experience under their belts knows that people sometimes act out of character, that the inexplicable happens, and that we all carry wounds that shape us, skew our view of life and often come back to bite us. This novels counts on these truisms but to a degree that beggars belief. I was so looking forward to Colin’s story, probably my favorite of the brothers despite the hints in Unleashed by Shadows and Prince of Honor that he has some loyalty ...more
Llaph
I had mixed feelings about this book. The Midnight series is one of my favorite series, I’ve read it a few times now, and I *loved* Prince of Honor. I was so looking forward to Colin’s book….
Despite the fact that I think of myself being well versed in the world Ms.Gideon created I got lost and this book didn’t seem to really be a part of it at all. I didn’t really see the romance between Colin and Mia. It either happened when I wasn’t looking or I disliked Mia so much that my mind refused to se
Diane Burton
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A gripping story. Nancy Gideon introduced me first to vampire stories and then to shifter stories. Each subgenre is fascinating. I read this series when they first came out and now rereading them. The twelve sons of Bram Terriot have their own strengths and weaknesses. But after their father dies, a power struggle unites or divides them. Can they heal within while facing dangers from the outside? Colin extends an olive branch to another family, represented by Mia Guedry. First he has to get past ...more
Shirley Bennett
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful chapter in the stories of the Prince's of Terriot! These stories are a spinoff from Nancy Gideon's moonlight series, which is an awesome series! This series answers questions that I had from the moonlight series and yet I now have more questions! I'm completely hooked! The story of colon and Mia is a strong one, where they're struggling to find their way with their clans and with each other!
Alliewillie
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Man, oh man did I really want to like this book. I love the Moonlight series (even tho none of the characters do it for me like Max & CeeCee). I like the Terriot boys despite their rowdiness, arrogance, and general man-sluttiness. However, I'm finding the women to be nearly intolerable. And I loved Colin in the previous book - he's charming, irreverent, funny and affectionate.

Unfortunately, in this book he seems the opposite - jaded, snarky, unhappy, guilty. He was nothing like the last boo
Sep 18, 2017
Kaylin
Sep 09, 2017
Melissa
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Colin has always had his struggles with family but nothing prepares him when he believes his King doesn't trust him. He is asked to work in New Orleans to bring about a peace between rival factions who have fought for years.

Mia is the heir to her family but as a girl, she's pushed aside and looked over. Determined to get what she deserves, she tries anything including using Colin, but when her heart gets involved...she's gotta fight with not only her family but his.

As a c
Donna
Mar 23, 2019
ses
Feb 19, 2019
La La
Aug 22, 2017
Nancy Gideon By M...: Prince of Power (H.o.T. #2) - Colin Terriot 85 17 Apr 02, 2017 07:04PM

• Dark Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac, #1)
  • Dragon Knight (The Fae Lords Of London Book 1)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Lucifer's Cage (After Dark #6)
  • Cursed Heart (After Dark #4)
  • Witching Night (After Dark #3)
  • Demon's Destiny (After Dark #1)
  • Vampire's Kiss (After Dark #2)
  • Death's Angel (After Dark #5)
  • Bloodstone
  • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)
  • Shades of Wicked (Night Rebel, #1)
  • When Hell Struck Twelve (Billy Boyle World War II Mysteries #14)
  • Governess Gone Rogue (Dear Lady Truelove, #3)
  • The Truth About Love and Dukes (Dear Lady Truelove, #1)
  • Heiress Gone Wild (Dear Lady Truelove, #4)
  • Dukes by the Dozen
  • How to Ruin a Duke: A Regency Novella Duet
With over 65 sales to her credit since her first publication in 1987, Michigan author Nancy Gideon’s writing career is as versatile as the romance market, itself. Her books encompass genres from historicals and regencies to contemporary suspense and the paranormal. Her works have been published overseas in Romanian, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Danish, German, Icelandic and Chinese, among other l ...more

House of Terriot (4 books)
  • Prince of Honor (House of Terriot, #1)
  • Prince of Fools (House of Terriot Book 3)
  • Prince of Dreams (House of Terriot Book 4)