Start by marking “Divisa: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:

Divisa: The Complete Series

This box set includes all 5 novels and 2 novellas of the bestselling Divisa Series, and is over 2,000 pages of romance, teenage angst, and paranormal adventure.

Enter the Divisa World!

Angel Morgan was positive her life ended the day she moved to the ho-dunk town of Spring Valley, Illinois. The internet service was splotchy, there was nothing but miles of wheat fields, a
Published January 25th 2017 by Dark Magick Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Divisa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divisa

Start your review of Divisa: The Complete Series
Candace Tidwell
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series for young adults. Charming and exciting. Perfect blend of young love, action and drama. This series was a fun and easy read. When you have time grab it and enjoy.
Barbara Marie Warner
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Divisa: The Complete Series

Some spoilers Alerts!!!! I will not give away to much but will say only a few things that I felt were awesome!!!

This series was absolutely amazing from start to finish it was a page turner. It was so hard to put down. I couldn't believe how strong the bond was between Angel and Chase ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!

The characters in this series were amazing!! I loved all of them !!! I enjoyed the bickering between Emma and Chase, Angel and Chase, Travis and Chase, Lexi and Chase, and t
Rebeca
Apr 27, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm a fan of YA supernatural stories and have read many diverse stories by various authors. However, Angel has to be my least favorite protagonist. The general story line is interesting, however, in my opinion it's very long winded making it a bit boring.
By the end of book 2, I could barely read 2 or 3 pages per reading session, where normally I would devour book series in 1 - 2 days. But this series I struggled to finish and basically forced myself to finish it. It took me well over two weeks
Kim
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Anna
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok I’m having a hard time reviewing this series. Jennifer L. Armentrout wrote the Lux series in 2012 and J.L. Weil wrote this series in 2017. They are basically the exact same except Lux deals with Angels and Divisa deals with demons. I absolutely loved The Lux series and couldn’t put it down. Seeing as they were the same, I did enjoy this book but I almost felt guilty reading something I’ve already read by a different author.

If I’m going to review it based on content alone I absolutely loved i
Christi
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snarky author to the extreme!

Absolutely adored the characters from the start. They were fun and powerful and I literally laughed out loud throughout the series. I read through the entire series consecutively and enjoyed it. Only drawback was by the third book the perfectionist in me was getting aggravated with the abundance of clerical errors. Other than that, I recommend this for a great story and intimate scenes that are romantic, not trashy the way some books unfortunately turn.
Darcetta
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The series was pretty good but there was a lot of repetition. The story line was interesting but the long and drawn out sessions between chase and angle and then the moment leading up to their 3rd bond just wasnt what i was expecting, so much anticipation for so little heat. oye! I loved Travis and Emmas story and development, the two books about Emma in between were amazing. The editing also should have been reviewed before release, there is a ton of misprints and things that just didnt make se ...more
Jamie’s Two Cents
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
Fun and entertaining

This is a fun and entertaining series about half demons called Divisa. Chase falls in love with Angel and these stories chronicle their romance. I enjoyed the books and the ending. However, a new editor is definitely needed. The grammar repeatedly killed me. I also didn’t find myself unable to put the book down, which means it was good, but not great.

If you’re looking for great sex scenes, this is not your series. This is more of the fade to black romance novel. Boo.

Overall
Dashia Fransen
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite books! I've read it several times. The character's are well imagined and J.L. Weil writes this fun book remarkably well. The main characters go through so many hardships to be together, when you feel like there can't be more to the story, it continues with so many twists. I loved all the books, but really enjoyed the end. This story could continue further, and I would have loved to see some of Chase's perspective in the beginning to get an idea of his struggles, but th ...more
Brittany Rios
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fan-freaking-tastic

The entire story of Chase and Angel was exquisite. The novella of Emma and Travis was devastating. I was so sad when I read it. Jl Weil knew exactly how to portray feelings and it was fantastic. Character building, strong emotions, and a great ending to the perfect story. This story had me feeling all kinds of ways. Their love wasn’t cheesy, there was lots of arguing and stubbornness .
Maria Banales
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Talk About Hot!!

Awesome Series, Chase and Angels chemistry is through the roof.. Chase is HOT, I love the way his cocky personality and his softer side fit perfectly together and Angel is a girl after my own heart, her spunky personality and sassy mouth just made them the best couple in my book.. I loved this series from start to finish but I would really like to read a story about what happen to Lexi and if she finally fines happiness that she deserves...
P
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!

This story has some similarities to Twilight, but it is very much it’s own story. It’s fun, snarky, and entertaining, with some teen steam, some surprises, danger and an epic love story. This series kept me alternately on edge, and smiling. The pace never lets up, and the storyline is good. The characters are relatable (And likable), and the simmer with Chase and Angel is perfect without detracting from the storyline. Loved the epilogue HEA!
Jo-ann
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Destiny and love....

Can a human and a half demon fall in love? How far will Chase go to save Angel from demons, hellhounds and Hell? A wonderful love story full of love, courage and strength of friends. Come enjoy the destiny of a human girl who falls in love with a half demon and the adventures that they and their friends have, along with the power of their love and the obstacles that try to separate them.

Jo-Ann Doyle
Midwest Romantic
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Simply put, this series was AMAZING!!!! Seriously it only took me a day to read all of it, I could hardly put it down! Kudos to J.L. Weil for being BBC an awesome writer who created these characters and the story they had! Freaking loved Angel and Chase!!! Now just wish there was more 🤣
carol williams
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!!!

Once I started reading about Angel, Lexi, Chase, Travis and Emma, I could hardly put it down!!
Lots of twists and turns and unexpected pleasures.
I would highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys hunting demons, or at least reading about it. Lol
I cannot wait for more!
Please keep them coming J.L. Weil, and thank you!
Tabitha Adam
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg can't stop read the whole thing in a week

I love it and I was actually surprised at some of the twist which is rare an I absolutely love happy endings and how u gave them kids and life
Stephanie Redman
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I love the characters in this series. I was sad to see it end. Can't wait for Lexi's story to come out. There are some editing mistakes, but it doesn't distract from the story.
Devin Hunsaker
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I like the story, it's a fun read. There are quite a few typos, though, which really detracts from the reading experience. I'd love to see these books edited (I'll do it!). The amount of typos makes me hesitant to read J.L. Weil's other work.
Cfountain10
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Series!

5 books and 2 novellas. Excellent! Fun! Interesting! Loved the characters, the story! Chase and Angel belong together and the supporting characters added dimension. Going on my Favorites list!
Jennifer Beckman
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was my first J.L. Weil book/ series. It was a good read, had what I like in a book, action, surprises, romance, snark, the usual. Enjoyable read. I had the entire series in one book, and I when that is possible with a series.
Enjoy!!
Jean
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This set of books was great. I really like this author. I have several of her other books, and I have enjoyed them all.
Rachel
Jan 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Had to stop reading halfway through book 3. Tedious, boring, unlikeable characters. I couldn’t take it anymore.
Chantel Small
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I loved this story. All the characters were entertaining. Read the whole series straight thru. Including the Emma ones. Great story.
Lisa Eiff
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

Get ready for a lot of potential danger and fun times between friends with this series. Half-demons should be scary...to anyone except Angel.
Vicki
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I read the 5 books of this series and enjoyed them very much. A great diversion from real life. I laughed, cried, got angry, and ended up very happy with the ending!
Kayley Dewees
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Great caricatures, amazing story, tons of ups and downs and the comical phrases are splendid, couldn’t put the books down!
Tammy Bandy
Jun 11, 2018 rated it liked it

I would like to give this more stars because the storyline was good. However, the grammar and spelling was atrocious.
Michelle Jenkins
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This whole series is amazing. I couldn’t put it down! 😍
Surprises everywhere you turn. Great characters you love while reading it.
Marie Green
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was intriguing! I enjoyed it!
Irma rosales
May 23, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a good story but it got too long for me so I lost interest. Would recommend. Maybe it’s because it was the second time reading it.

• Return (The Guardian #4)
  • Elemental Magic: The Complete Series (The Coven: Elemental Magic #1-6)
  • Revelation (The Guardian #3)
  • Guardian (The Guardian #1)
  • Fallen (The Guardian #2)
  • Scorpion Blood (Supernatural Taskforce Academy, #1)
  • The Cursed Academy Complete Series Boxset [Books 1-6]: A Young Adult Supernatural Academy Series
  • Secret Keepers: The Complete Series
  • Nightsoul (Raven Cursed #3)
  • Dragon Taken (Draecus Clan, #1)
  • Reborn (Lost Children, #3)
  • Slaying Year Two (Grim Reaper Academy #2)
  • Becoming (Mountain Magic, #1)
  • Remembered (Lost Children, #2)
  • Dragon Hunted (Draecus Clan, #2)
  • The Thorn Chronicles: Books 1-4
  • Darkbirth (Darklight #6)
  • Touched: The Complete Series
USA TODAY Bestselling author J.L. Weil lives in Illinois where she writes Teen & New Adult Paranormal Romances about spunky, smart mouth girls who always wind up in dire situations. For every sassy girl, there is an equally mouthwatering, overprotective guy. Of course, there is lots of kissing. And stuff.

An admitted addict to Love Pink clothes, raspberry mochas from Starbucks, and Jensen Ackles. S

News & Interviews