Start by marking “Bossy Nights” as Want to Read:
Bossy Nights

Bossy Nights

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  1,558 Ratings  ·  236 Reviews
Coming soon from USA Today Bestselling Author, Liv Morris...

I’ve landed in New York City with my resume in one hand and my V-card in the other. The resume? I'll give to any man on the street. The other? Well... I won’t settle for anything less than lightning bolt chemistry and so far no one has flipped that switch.

Until I meet Barclay Hammond, CEO of the most prestigious
Published 2018

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Sweet and hot!
~~~~~~~~~~
There’s not much hotter than a tall, muscular, commanding, dominant man in a perfectly fitted custom business suit. Especially when that man is looking at you in a way that makes your blood boil.

That’s how we get introduced to Mr. Hammond. Who wouldn’t get a little stupid with a man like that sending you looks that could melt asphalt? And if you are a much younger virgin with no idea in the world how to handle men, it’s no wonder that these two can turn up the heat.

This
Liv Morris
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
He’s commanding. Charming. Gorgeous.
And my new boss.

My all new sexy office romance BOSSY NIGHTS is LIVE!
Grab your copy today for only 99¢ or FREE in Kindle Unlimited! ➜ https://amzn.to/2LJ7TKl
——————
The raw attraction between us is off the charts. Late nights together in the city, the looks he gives me across the boardroom table make him impossible to resist. I want him to be the one and he wants me too...
There’s only one BIG problem. Sleeping with your boss is strictly forbidden at Hammond Pres
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun read!! Sweet, innocent Tessa Holly wants to make her mark in New York. A chance encounter with Barclay Hammond grows into so much more. Told in dual POV the author did a fantastic job of combining the right amount of sweet and heat. It was a really fast paced read with great dialogue, plenty of humour and just a touch of alpha. Definitely recommend.

I received an ARC of this book.
Kels
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars..... this was an okay book. It was sweet.... maybe just a little too sweet. Might just be me being in a bad mood but certain things bugged me like him calling her “sweet girl” and stupid things like that.
Teshiera
Easy reading with nice characters. The heroine irritated me a few times especially when she hid the truth from the hero. Her best friend was also annoying. That's the only reasons I can't give this a higher rating. I am fed up reading contemporary romances where page space is wasted on the heroine's man crazy, nymphomaniac best friend who keeps pressuring her to have sex.
Amanda Adams Steward
Love!!

This is my first book by this author and I adored it. I couldn’t get enough of Barclay and Tessa. I hope eventually we can get more of these two even if it’s her brothers book or her best friends book. And who can complain when Stu Reardon is on the cover. I don’t think author could’ve picked a better model. He fit Barclay to a T.
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god. I’m majorly in love with Barclay and Tessa. Gahh they’re adorable and fun to read about.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

There’s nothing more interesting than a forbidden romance and that’s exactly what Bossy Nights is, forbidden.

Tessa is lovely, a tad shy and almost innocent woman fresh out of collage looking for a job in a whole new city on her own. What she doesn’t expect to find is a stranger she locks eyes with at the bar that stirs up feelings she’s never felt be
My Pink Fairytales
Too cliche, too sweet, to predictable, too fairytale-ish, even for me.
Sweet, naive, Southern Belle virgin comes to Manhattan looking for a job. She meets the CEO of the company she wants to work for and he dazzles her with his wealth and experience. 🙄 And they lived happily ever after. The end.
Jos
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Stars....just an ok read

This was just a so-so read for me. I just couldn't get into it, I am not sure what it was but nothing about the characters "drew" me in and even up until the end, I was like, mehhhhh that was so not what I expected:(
Sissy's Romance Book Review
BOSSY NIGHTS by Liv Morris is the story of Barclay Hammond and Tessa Holly.
Tessa lands a job at a publishing house in NYC where she finds her boss Barclay very hot....but the first rule is no fraternization. Being a innocent she has never found anyone that made sparks fly where she would want to loose that until Barclay. Barclay too is finding Tessa to hard to resist too.
This was a really sweet hot romance that I enjoyed reading. I hope to read more books by Ms. Morris soon!
Kasey Sullivan
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me tell y'all. If you know me at all or follow what I read, I don't DO slow burn. It has to be done right and this book knocks it out of the park.

With a slow burn book you have to have characters that catch your attention and a setting that you like to read about. I'm a sucker for a CEO, city guy so this was just perfect.

The two characters in this book are just so freaking cute. I was smiling when they were interacting and pushing for their first time together. Age difference smage differe
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bossy Nights came along at the perfect time for me. I’m just days away from my next visit to Manhattan and, knowing that Liv Morris calls New York City home, I couldn’t resist a sexy novel set in the Big Apple.

This is the story of Contessa Holly, a young southern belle and recent college graduate who has set her sights on a career in the publishing industry. Tessa leaves Alabama with an ambitious plan to secure a job in just 7 days so that her best friend, Maggie, can join her in the city that n
Johnaka
Bossy Nights by Liv Morris
“A unique office romance, 5 stars”

Bossy Nights was a unique telling of an office romance, mainly for the fact it wasn’t one in the traditional sense. Tessa and Barclay briefly knew each other before she started working for him. And needless to say, those brief encounters were memorable. Morris knocked this story out of the park and I couldn’t help but want these two together.
Tessa is a true southern girl who is in the big city for a week to try and land a job, so she ca
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Oh! Lord Mercy. This book is so stinkin' yummy! I had every intention of starting this book the other night and reading a couple of chapters. Ha! I should know better than to think I can just read a chapter or two of something by Liv Morris before bed.

Consumed I tell ya! I was instantly sucked into the world of Barclay Hammond and Tessa Holly. These two had smoldering sexual tension was off the charts, along with the playful banter. Barc was older and a very prominent man in NYC while Tessa was
Literati Literature Lovers
Butterfly Romance

Bossy Nights is definitely a ‘Butterfly Romance’ the type of book that makes your heart flutter and brings a smile to your face as you are drawn into the story. This book centers around Tessa Holly, new college graduate and job hunter as she pounds the pavement in New York City. The synopsis does a really good job of setting up the book, so me writing more would be redundant.

Why should you read it.
Sexy Hunk in Barclay Hammond.
Sweet and sassy southern belle Tessa
Great Banter
J
Mary at USAT's HEA
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time that I’ve read Liv Morris, but it is definitely not my last. Bossy Nights is a fun, refreshing and sexy romance with an older, enigmatic hero, who sweeps a sassy, younger heroine off her feet just as she is embarking on her after-college life in bustling New York City. You can’t help but share in the excitement of her new adventure as she tackles job hunting with optimism and determination, and you will cheer for her success. She might be looking for a job, but she’s certa ...more
Jeannine
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can tell you one thing for sure, I’m not hating the cover! It’s very, very nice indeed. This is a really sweet, insta love story. I thought it was strange that Tessa’s family treated her like she was 12. They are very overprotective. But other than that, Barclay and Tessa are very cute together.
Teresa
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really REALLY enjoyed this book. Although I have other books by Liv Morris on my to read list this is my first book by this author. I loved Tessa and Barclay. I found this to be easy to read and couldn't put it down. I look forward to reading more from Liv Morris!
Michelle Lee
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Luv had me reading in one afternoon...couldn’t stop and needed to know about Barc and Tessa’s story! I totally recommend this book.
Karen
Good golly Miss Holly!

Today I am wearing all the pink, because pink makes the boys wink. I’m channeling my inner Tessa.

What a sweet, sweet cherry pie of a book. I loved it!

Contessa Holly, full of southern girl charm and lover of pink writes a book blog from the point of view of a cat! What a fab idea I might consult my Marvin on my books. She moves to the big apple still carrying her V card to find a job in publishing and meets Barclay Hammond. Hot CEO of a publishing company. Ok, I know, it
Avidez Literaria
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
“No one would call me a wolf, at least not to my face, but I’ve never been labeled an angel either.”

Bossy Nights surprised me in a positive way, I did not expect a sweet romance, one with a good-looking guy and a naive and funny girl. We can say that it is almost a modern fairy tale, with New York serving as scenery, a southern princess dressed in pink and a prince in suit and with a chauffeur.
Tessa is a twenty-three-year-old from Alabama who graduates from college and decided to go live her dre
Red Cheeks Reads
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 SMOOCHES!

Tessa arrives in New York determined to find a job so she can move out there for good and her best friend can come with her. What she wasn’t expecting was to also land a man…a very powerful, sexy, charming and older man. Barclay knows what he wants, and when he sees Tessa he wants her. But he thinks Tessa deserves more than what he can offer and when she turns up at his office as a new employee, something already complicated it’s about to become a lot more so. Will these two be able t
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read and honestly I was surprised by how much I enjoyed reading Tessa and Barclay's story. The first couple of chapters had me thinking in all honesty that it was going to be a cliche read between the CEO and the virginal graduate arriving in the big city but I was quickly drawn into this story that proved my assumptions wrong.

Contessa Holly, I even love her name, AKA Tessa is looking to find her dream job in the big city of New York and she stands out like a lamb in the li
Cee Cee Houston
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do love a forbidden romance, add that to one set in a office with the most commanding of bosses and you’ve got me. Hook, line and sinker. Bossy Nights is all this and more.
Tessa has just graduated from college, she sweet and shy and never been kissed but she has big aspirations. She came to New York looking for a job in a publishing house, but she didn’t expect to find herself in one of the biggest or helping the Hammond’s Press’s CEO rope in his errant top writer. Stranger things have happene
Jackie Wright
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for my first read from Liv Morris and after reading Bossy Nights i think I need to check out her other works because I really don’t know how she has got past my radar. Bossy Nights is a quick fun read and I really enjoyed this book.
Tessa has come to New York to get her dream job she may be dropping off resumes at various publishing houses but her dream would be to work at Hammond Publishing but the day she is there to drop her resume off everything seems to go wrong and she ends up sta
Demetra
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, e-books
Before starting the book, I was thinking that this would be another great office romance but it turned out to be a truly amazing read!

I loved both the characters and the story! Tessa has just graduated from college and she's moving to New York to find a job in publishing. She's still a virgin and with her moving to the city she's determined to lose it at last. Enter Barclay, the sexy CEO of Hammond Press aka her dream job. When they meet, the connection between them is undeniable but they can't
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
"Apparently she is Cinderella, at least to her family. And that makes me the bad wolf in this "Southern girl comes to the Big Apple" fairy tale."

description

Bossy Nights is a sweet, cute romance that can be read quite quickly! The main characters: Tessa & Barclay are just the cutest that you fall for them and their accelerated relationship. There is an age gap, and it just has you falling for Barclay even more!

description

"Have you ever considered becoming a nun?"

description

Tessa has her annoying V-card to get rid of when she
Michele McMullen
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am in love with Barclay and Tessa.
Tessa is a sweet southern gal just out of college and moving to the Big Apple in search of her dream job. She puts all her money and decides to go big or go home. She is sassy, smart, and a sweet southern belle. Tessa has been under the watchful eye of her very protective family so she is a bit inexperienced in the man department but when she finally sees what she likes their may be no stopping her.
Barlcay is a sexy strong alpha is very accustomed to getting
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

I liked both Barclay and Tessa, I thought their initial meeting was amusing, and I mostly believed their chemistry.

I enjoy forbidden romance, and in this case, he's the boss and she is a subordinate, which is one of my favorite tropes. It's fun watching the characters try to deny the attraction, to pretend it doesn't exist, and try not to act on that attraction.

In this one, though, he is the CEO and while I get it that he's interested in a
Cindy M. Green
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Barclay stole my heart 😍😍😍

Bossy at its best is what we have here with Barclay and Tessa. Oh, I loved these two right from the start. Barclay was a focused businessman who took his work seriously. He didn't have time for relationships, so his social life was lacking in the love department. He didn't dabble in random hookups, but when he sees Tessa it's difficult to not be mesmerized by her quiet beauty. She's new in town and is hoping to make the Big Apple her new home, but first she needs to fin
USA Today bestselling author, Liv Morris, was raised in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. She now resides on the rock known as St. Croix, USVI with her first and hopefully last husband. After relocating twelve times during his corporate career, she qualifies as a professional mover. Learning to bloom where she's planted, Liv brings her moving and life experience to her writing.

Represented by Rebec