Start by marking “Begging for Bad Boys” as Want to Read:
Begging for Bad Boys

Begging for Bad Boys

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  766 Ratings  ·  275 Reviews
Are you ready for our heart-wrenching, panty-melting bad boys?

USA Today and Top Best Selling Romance authors have come together to give you this tempting bundle of 13 sinful bad boys that'll have you on your knees and begging for more!
Each book is a standalone romance with a guaranteed sweet-as-can-be happily ever after with NO CLIFFHANGERS. Get an ice cold glass of water
Kindle Edition
Published March 28th 2017

Coco.V
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get ready for a passionate and thrilling ride!

This was a long read but it was absolutely worth it. I truly enjoyed this bundle of thirteen sexy and intoxicating well-written stories each featuring sinful bad boys. Each story brought its own set of passionate romance, drama, suspense, action, sweet, hot and steamy, filled with strong willed women and sizzling hot alpha males. Whether you like your heroes possessive, dangerous, dirty, controlling, overprotective, domineering, or everything above a
❤️ Paulette
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Begging for Bad Boys boxset

Author: Willow Winters (Author), Lauren Landish (Author), Crystal Kaswell (Author), Bella Love-Wins (Author), Alexis Abbott (Author), Vivian Wood (Author), Tabatha Kiss (Author), Aubrey Irons (Author), Athena Wright (Author), KB Winters (Author), Kylie Walker (Author), Holly Hart (Author), Sierra Rose (Author)

I really love this amazing boxsets , not only did it have everything you need in an alpha men in one location , it also had 13 amazing stories by 13 amazin
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Overal rating 4 stars. It's hard to put stars on a review of 13 books with 13 different stars.
13 books for 0.99$ That's a lot for a little.
Book 1 : Burned Promises by Willow Winters
3.5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blurb:
My world is caving in on itself; the scars of my past threatening to consume me. I was ready to fall from the top of my empire and I didn't give a damn. But then she showed up; falling back into my life and into my bed. My sweetheart. I should let her walk away again; I'm a bad man, but I'm too selfish.
warhawke
Aug 29, 2017 added it
Recommends it for: Shorties lover
Since this is an anthology and I'm not reading the whole book at one time, I'll be adding new quick review every time I finish a story. Reviews will be sorted by date read and individually rated.

Read: Aug 27, 2017

Title: Hostage
Author: Vivian Wood
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Sam Montrose was an ex military doctor, mending his broken heart in his secluded winter retreat. While contemplating his life, he stumbled upon an unconscious woman and soon learned that she needed more than a simple help.

M
Alexis Abbott
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pre-order your copy today!
Amazon | Nook | Kobo | iTunes

Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fast paced, fun sexy anthology of 13 stories by 13 different authors all giving us a smorgasbord of Bad Boys looking for second chance love and a little redemption.
Lucky 13...enough said!
Elysian Fields
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing collection of Bad Boys and hot romance. There is not one story I enjoyed more than another and this collection introduced me to a few new authors that I will be reading in the future. Each story is, what I would consider, moderate in length for a collection. There were many different story lines and each one was entertaining and impossible to put down. They were so good that I only allowed myself to read one or two a day so that I could saver and enjoy the stories. Each story ...more
Babel
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lumberjack Boss by Tabatha Kiss is the title that drew my naughty heart to this bundle of multiple joys. There are so many great authors here, anyway, that it's almost impossible not to find a jewell, or serveral.

With a title like that, I knew the bearded man inside was made for me. And boy, was I right. The whole story is hilarious from the crazy, quirky, loveable woman who’s on a mission to save her beloved memories to the relentless pursuit of a gruff entrepreneur who owns a sweet, all-perso
Christine Jalili
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. So many talented authors. All stories were standalone,told with 2 pov, had happy ever afters and no cliffhangers. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy. I'm only highlighting the books from my favorite authors.
1) Burned Promises by Willow Winters. Derek and Emma were childhood secret sweethearts. Derek wasn't a good guy and Emma was a very good girl. Years later, her sister & sisters boyfriend set them up not knowing of prior relationship. They never got
Faith89
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
received for honest review
13 authors, 13 bad boys and 13 chances at love and redemption. We get to meet Viktor, Gavin, Leo, Gael and many other hot bad boys. We have businessman, rock stars, and all the other favorites. These ladies have come together and given us a great gift. I don't usually care for anthologies because the bad usually outweigh the good. Not in this case, there are just too many good ones to choose from. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. There are some authors that I
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Burned Promises by willow Winters
It's a peek into the story of a Bad Boy Derek . He's been pining after Emma since high school. His bad choices in life broke them apart but 5 years later fate brings them back together. He's still entrenched in his life and Emma still is a sheltered good girl. What chances are there for their love to bloom ?
I'd love to read more of this
Book Snob Sue
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Burned Promises by Willow Winter
This was my first book by Willow Winters and I loved it....so now I will be moving her other books I have up this list. So, so good. I absolutely loved Derek and Emma. These two were so in love, that I can't believe they ever separated for any reason. Their chemistry was so damn intense, they could barely keep their hands off each other. Your first love is always so pure and raw, nothing else matters but the other person. Derek is very intense and closed off, wher
April Symes
This is such an amazing collection of sexy “Bad Boys” and hot romance. You have 13 Great Authors, 13 Great stories. Each story is written in such a way that it connects with the reader , it is so well written that each story flows so well. Willow Winters, Lauren Landish, Crystal kaswell, Bella Love-Wins, Alexis Abbott, Vivian Wood, Tabatha Kiss, Aubrey Irons, Athena Wright, KB Winters, Kylie Walker, Holly Hart and Sierra Rose are the authors in this collection and what an amazing group of author ...more
Danielle Marlowe
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. 13 Great Authors, 13 Great stories. Each story is well written. Willow Winters, Lauren Landish, Crystal kaswell, Bella Love-Wins, Alexis Abbott, Vivian Wood, Tabatha Kiss, Aubrey Irons, Athena Wright, KB Winters, Kylie Walker, Holly Hart and Sierra Rose did a great job on these stories. Each couple Derek and Emma, Ryker and Sarah, Brendon and Emma, Reid and Robin, Viktor and Alice, Sam and Kat, Leo, and Hazel, Liam and Aela, Gael and Jessie, Jameson and Isabelle, Gavin and ...more
Konny
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WooHoo, do you need a bad boy story? Here can you find thirteen of them.
Begging for Bad Boys: A Steamy Romance Collection is a great anthology by:
Willow Winters, Lauren Landish , Crystal Kaswell , Bella Love-Wins , Alexis Abbott, Vivian Wood , Tabatha Kiss , Aubrey Irons , Athena Wright and KB Winters …

Each story is a standalone with no cliffhanger and with HEA.

I review Burned Promises by Willow Winters.

Derek Wade had a bad childhood; today he build a empire as drug dealer.
Emma Fletcher is the
Jackie D
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously! What a fantastic set of stories to get lost in! Each author did an excellent job bringing us a detailed read, full of alpha male bad boys, Mobbed men, Rock Stars, Bad Boy Bikers, LumberJack Businessmen, Military men Galore ( yes please), and all the women who bring them down!! I don't have a favorite; I honestly loved them all - humor, sexiness, and lots of it, darkness, heart string tugging moments, plot twisting that kept your eyes glued to the page wanting more, romancing ( of cour ...more
Andrea
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Begging for Bad Boys is one of the best bad boy collections I've read so far.
Every single book is just WOW!
Every single book is unique!
Every single book is exciting!
Every single book is HOT!
Every single bad boy is adorable!
Some of the authors are old acquaintances, some of the authors are new to me. But from these new authors I will continue to read books. This is definite!
They are all truly gifted writers and each of their books is amazing!
This collection is an absolute must read and deserves
Dawn Myers
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great set of books 13 authors 13 stories. They were all different, but in my opinion not all the men were bad boys. I guess it depends on your definition of bad boy is. In my opinion this box set is worth reading and worth the $0.99. Some of the stories I liked better than others, but that's going to happen with multiple author set. If you like bad boy stories then I would recommend. In my opinion the authors didn't disappoint. I received an ARC edition for my honest and voluntary revi ...more
Lisa
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So excited to have so many of my favorite authors in one book! You have to buy this book! It will make you laugh and cry and want to be the heroine in the stories. For my good reads review I am just going to review Burned Promises by Willow Winters. Derek thinks Emma is to good for him and lets her walk away. Emma loves Derek but can't deal with him dealing drugs so she leaves. Fate brings them back together five years later and the spark is still there. Can they over come their past to have a f ...more
Jacqueline Ellison
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thirteen books by different authors at a great price. My favorite authors are Willow Winters, Lauren Landish, Bella Love-Wins, Alexis Abbot, Aubrey Irons and Crystal Kaswell. It's also nice getting to read books by other authors along with your favorites. I really enjoyed all the books and was happy I voluntarily received this book to review for my honest opinion. You should definitely get this romance collection, you can't beat the price for all these amazing authors.
Sandra Gause
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book for an honest review.
I really enjoyed this book!! All thirteen stories were amazing and definitely worth reading!! There were a few authors that were new to me but will definitely read again and of course some that I have read and love! Willow Winters, Lauren Landish, Bella Love-Wins, Alexis Abbott, Vivian Wood and Aubrey Irons!! A definite must read!
Cheryl
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of short stories by some great authors. Some i know and already enjoyed, others I hadn't read before.
Each book is a reasonable length, long enough for a good storyline with some depth and good character development, but a short enough length to read
Each story is well written, and standalone, which is great. However there are some I enjoyed more than others, but I expected that with a collection such as this.
Joyce Black
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very much worth the read. This is a few days worth of totally hunkable reading material. Very sensual and steamy reading. Some books are more hard core than others. Some books are quite good with the verbal double en tendre. There is certainly a lot of enjoyable material and most certainly enough diversity to satisfy all readers.

Now, to go back and get my heart pumping in a normal rhythm again! :)
Kirsty Adams
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A brilliant collection of yummy bad boys, that kept me thoroughly entertained. This selection of books introduced me to new authors, as I'd never read any of their previous stories - they've all now been added to my watch list!
Lisa
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome collection by am amazing group of authors! I love it!
Valeen Robertson
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
If you like your bad boys, this collection should be on your TBR list!

Burned Promises by Willow Winters features Emma and Derek, who were high school sweethearts, or something like it. But, Emma was a good girl, and going places, like college, so she had to leave Derek and all his bad choices behind her when she left. Now it's years later and they come into each others' lives again via her sister and his friend. Can they have a second chance even though Derek is still a bad boy? I really like th
Lynne Cuda
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this amazing collection! I couldn't stop reading!!
Burned Promises Willow Winters: Derek joined the bad guys to make money to take care of his mother when she was diagnosed with cancer. Emma left him after high school to go to college. Now Derek has even more power than ever plus many legitimate businesses. And he wants Emma back. She can't deal with drugs. What will Derek do to keep Emma?

Dirty Debt Lauren Landish: Ryker kidnaps the wife of his enemy, the man who
Sherill
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SIZZLING ROMANCES WITH DANGER, ACTION & HEA'S

Sit back and be prepared to be highly entertained with the Bad Boy World created by these gifted authors; Intoxicating romances that lure you in and keep you turning pages with their intriguing plots, sultry males, sassy women, breathtaking scene descriptions, suspense, action, heroic deeds, danger, life-threatening incidents, humor, secrets, and toe-curling sensuous romances. Each story has the happy ever after we all yearn for, but not until all
Linda Barrett
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
13 bad boy stories by 13 fantastic authors.
What more does a bad boy lover want from a book.
I'm voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book given to me by Lauren Landish.
So many fantastic authors I didn't know which story to start with my favourites.

Burned Promises by Willow Winters
is a 4 star read about a second chance romance between the swoon worthy but a little broken Derek Wade and the only girl he ever loved (besides his Ma) Emma Fletcher.
This story is addictive and takes yo
Jackie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this as an ARC, for an honest review. Over all, this was good reading, as in all book box sets, there tends to be some stories that are better than others. It's definitely worth the money, as these aren't short stories. I felt like these all deserved their own reviews since they aren't short stories:

Burned by Willow Winters - Derek & Emma are likable, the story was good with the HEA readers always want, but it did not flow well like some of the other books I've read from this author.
Turning Pages At ...: Do you love BAD BOYS? 2 8 Apr 01, 2017 12:31PM
Guilty Pleasures: Do you love BAD BOYS? 2 9 Apr 01, 2017 12:31PM
Bargain Basement: I love BAD BOYS!!! 3 10 Apr 01, 2017 12:31PM
Naughty & Smutty ...: I love BAD BOYS!!! 2 10 Apr 01, 2017 12:31PM
Romance, Historic...: I love BAD BOYS!!! 2 20 Apr 01, 2017 12:31PM
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance Author. She likes her action hot and her bad boys hotter. She certainly doesn’t hold back on either one in her writing!

Want a text alert when Willow has a new release? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naughty List to get all the newest bad boy releases, sales,
More about Willow Winters

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“He’s an Adonis. Pure and simple. And that fits, because I’m his Aphrodite.” 2 likes
“All I could think was I need to meet that girl, because who wouldn't want someone that sweet in their life?" he” 2 likes