Start by marking “How To Stay Fit - A Fitness At Home Guide: Effective Strategies To Exercise, Eat Healthy And Lose Weight” as Want to Read:

A "Fitness At Home" guide that provides workout plans to exercise at home and strategies to healthy eating for weight loss.

No gym? No weights? No machines? No problem!!!

Fitness at home is an excellent option for those who don’t have access to gym or don’t have a lot of time to go to gym to exercise. This book provides home workout plans (using bodyweight) for those who wan
Published December 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about How To Stay Fit - A Fitness At Home Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Stay Fit - A Fitness At Home Guide

Start your review of How To Stay Fit - A Fitness At Home Guide: Effective Strategies To Exercise, Eat Healthy And Lose Weight
Sheree
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is not a book I would have generally bought off the shelf. But I found it quite interesting. I am not the fittest person but I do walk quite a bit and eat well wherever I can so this was a good guide to give me some tips to start along with some good encouragement. The writing was easy to follow, quick and to the point which made it much easier to understand for a complete novice like me. I particularly like the bullet points and tables which made the workouts quick to follow and did not ov ...more
A.D. Herrick
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is perfect for my workouts from home! Everything is perfectly explained, for the types of exercises and how to do them down to the types of foods to enjoy and what to avoid. I particularly loved the fact that the vitamins and minerals we hear so much about were laid out and explained. Not only that but for once I actually understood what I was reading.

I was glad to find that the exercises I was not familiar with were explained in detail as to how to do them. I cannot wait to incorporat
Kayla Krantz
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A helpful guide to keeping yourself in shape at home. The book covers the basics of health and proper diet and gives a number of exercises along with plans of how to work these exercises into our everyday routines. Definitely useful for someone just getting into fitness!
Lydia Larue
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
The purpose of How to Stay Fit is to provide strategies of a healthy lifestyle and give a person a fitness program in the comfort of his or her home. Its philosophy is that a person doesn’t need to buy a gym membership or expensive machines to work out, something that many in today’s busy society could find helpful.

David and Jegadish put forth that it important to exercise at home for people who live a sedentary lifestyle, people who have limited or no physical activity, as well as for older peo
Lana Campbell
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect fitness guide if you want to get in shape at home! I'm not a fan of gyms at all, but
neither am I a fan of working out period. I love the fact that in the book it gives the reader all sorts of
of options for excerizes at home whatever your fitness level. There are multiple chapters giving daily
workout options that can be done at home and still tone and build the body. The book also goes into
great detail about nutrition and the important role it plays in staying in shape. I gave this bo
Warren Pete
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How to Stay Fit hit a major pain point for me: how to keep my fitness in check even when work gets crazy or my travel schedule becomes hectic. I do have a gym membership, but sometimes I just don’t have time to drive out there only to contend with overcrowded weight rooms.
Jessie K David has crafted an excellent guide so even people with no equipment can exercise with his “bodyweight” workout plans. The book covers exercises as well as nutrition and a general approach to leading a healthy lifesty
Dora Ilieva
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is small, but very important, because it explains not just the benefits of staying fit, but also how to achieve this in today’s crazily fast-paced and expensive world. In a clear and succinct way, the author lays out daily routines and gives advice on nutrition and healthy eating habits. It is a useful guide to anybody who is interested in a healthy lifestyle.
A.F. Knott
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book both from the perspective of someone who has high cholesterol and wants to improve my own exercise program at age 57 as well as being a retired Family Practitioner who spent twenty years educating patients. I can honestly say, had I read a book like this twenty years ago, I would have done a better job. The information is excellent and you can be a mortal and attain the goals the author's propose.
What Jessie K David and Antony Jegadish discuss in its entirety comprises the ess
iamnotabookworm
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
The author sent me an email asking if I would like to review his book. He found me through Amazon. Obviously, I agreed to review the book as you can see. This book is a guide for fitness, designed for those who don't want to or don't have time to go to the gym --like me.

This book contains a very comprehensive and complete guide on how to be or how to stay fit in the convenience of our own homes. No need to pay gym memberships or need to commute. Great savings, right? I say comprehensive because
Mark Kasniak
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a highly motivational book that will help kick into gear your drive to becoming fit and staying active, then “How to Stay Fit” by Jessie K. David and Anthony Jegadish is the one you really should purchase. Insightful and informative, How to Stay Fit takes you through the ins and outs of developing good health goals, staying positive, and determining what may be relevant and what is hogwash in an industry that’s built around false promises and quick fixes.
There are no easy
Kathleen
Feb 22, 2017 rated it liked it
How to Stay Fit: A Fitness @ Home Guide, by Jessie K. David and Antony Jegadish, offers, as the subtitle notes, “Effective strategies to exercise, eat healthy and lose weight.” Much of the advice, especially about eating healthy, is familiar: limit sugar, eat smaller meals, limit or eliminate alcohol, drink more water, and so on. The section on getting and staying motivated gives helpful tips.

However, the order is odd. In Chapter 3, after giving general advice and suggestions for setting up base
Will Pham
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I personally loved this book. I've been into personal fitness and improving my life for the last 20 years and I can confidently day that the the methods outlined in "How to stay fit" are some of the best ways to get started on your journey of self improvement. It is also an incredible guide as to how to best maintain your body in its optimal condition if you're a little more experienced on this area.

As a side note, I've worked at a gym for years and I see the same techniques being used by person
Kimi Combow-Gill
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is like having a personal trainer and a nutritionist by your side! Not only do the authors talk about exercise routines and balancing strength vs. cardio, they also talk about meals and nutrition. All the exercises require no equipment except yourself so it is easy to do at home. You will be fit if you follow this guide!
A.D. Herrick
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

John DeSain
Mar 09, 2017
Jessie David
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
brandon jocelyn
Feb 11, 2017
T.C. Michael
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How to Stay Fit is a very informative and great fitness guide for anyone looking to get into shape and eat healthier. This book seems to have an emphasis on helping those who are beginners to fitness and physical activity and may not know where to begin or what to do next. The authors have provided some important information that everyone should know, things like: how to properly stretch different muscle groups, how to calculate your BMI and total body fat, how to figure out how many calories yo ...more
Nadene Bailie
Feb 26, 2017
Francie Grice
Feb 26, 2017

• A Way to Escape
I am very passionate about fitness and health. To contact me, please email jessie@stayfitneverquit.com or use the link below.

News & Interviews