Start by marking “Rebel (The Renegades, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rebel (The Renegades, #3)

Rebel

(The Renegades #3)

She'll defy his every expectation.

She’s Penna Carstairs.
The Renegade they call Rebel.
FMX-treme Magazine’s sexiest female athlete of the year.
There’s no rule in extreme sports she hasn’t broken,
No gender barrier she hasn’t demolished.

She’s the woman I met in a bar in Vegas.
The woman I illegally BASE jumped for.
The woman I spent one insane, incredible night with.
But now I
Published August 28th 2017 by Entangled: Embrace

To ask other readers questions about Rebel, please sign up.
Rebecca Yarros Hi there! Rebel releases August 28th! Thank you!

Start your review of Rebel (The Renegades, #3)
Wil Loves Books!
5 Big, "Cruz and Penna are everything" Stars!!!

"I have one night, just a few minutes in this eternity of ours, to try to understand you.”

Once again Rebecca Yarros has made me fall in love with one of her stories! This was amazing, absolutely fantastic and so so hot!!! Rebecca owns my soul. I'm not sure how she's able to create the swooniest heroes time after time but she totally does. So people, you need to read this, because you need to meet your new favorite book boyfriend "Cruz Delgado"
Nicola
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

It's no secret that I'm a fan of Rebecca Yarros' writing. Her stories generally hit your emotions exactly where you need them to and Rebel did exactly that. This is how you close a series, saving the the best 'til last and making your reader shed a little tear they never even saw coming.

"I’d never given a shit about rules. They called me Rebel for a reason."

The Professor/student trope is one of my absolute favourites as I love the forbidden that comes with the territory and, whils
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
4,5 Rebel stars

This is the epitome of a very good romance story. The character cast was fantastic! The plot had just the right balance of (slightly) forbidden romance (teacher/student), great friendship and coming to terms with some inner guilt and bruised past.

First of all: I love Rebel!
I’m a reformed tomboy. You know the kind to climb trees, make stunts with the boys on her skateboard. The only girl allowed at playing football (pardon, soccer) with the boys at school. The one who never backed
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon * Amazon UK

Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better Rebecca Yarros went and proved me wrong. I knew without a doubt that I was going to fall in love with this story and with Penna but I didn't realize how captivated I would be with these characters. Penna was this fun and crazy heroine that I'm not ashamed to admit I have more than a little bit of a crush on. I loved that she faced her fears head on and didn't let them stop her from doing what she loved most.

As f
Adriana Locke
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a delicious, smart, adventurous read!
I don't know what I expected going into Rebel. Maybe nothing, really. What I left with is achy cheeks from smiling, wet lashes from a little tears, and a full heart from reading one of the best reads of the year.
Rebel is a bookworm's dream. The plot is intricate but not distracting. The characters are intelligent, confident, but let just undone enough so we can relate. And, of course, so our main characters can fill them for one another.
A read-until-yo
Irene
5 Stars

From the first few pages I knew this was going to be an awesome read. I connected with Penna/Penelope and Cruz from the very beginning, and for me, Rebel was everything I was hoping for and more.
The storyline was well written, the angst was well done, I laughed at their antics, I swoon with their romantic gestures and I cried for their pain.

description

Penna/Rebel/Penelope and Cruz were both such strong, likable, endearing characters. When you first meet them they come across as confident and sure
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Last 20% was the best...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rarely take 4 days to finish a book. When that happens it is because I just cannot get into the story. It is frustrating to me and I felt like I was missing so much in this one.

This is definitely crafted in the YA methodology. Plus, it is a continuation in a series where you simply need to read the prior books. I really wish the publisher would call that out better in the synopsis.

Anyway, while the story was interesting in many ways, there was too mu
Helena Hunting
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An absolute must read. REBEL is a high-octane romance that will send you free-falling in to love, with a hero that will melt your heart faster than he'll incinerate your panties. Be prepared to swoon hard.
Shayna
Ok, don't throw anything at me but REBEL is my very first read from this series AND from this author, period. I know! I'm so behind the ball on the greatness that is Rebecca Yarros' writing. Believe me, once I finished REBEL, I wanted to binge this series SO FREAKING HARD because these characters are EVERYTHING!

REBEL was a high-octane SMASH HIT of a romance and I NEVER wanted it to end! The whole way through, I kept thinking to myself that this story belongs on the big screen! I could see it pla
Cyndi
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe
I'm so bummed out! My original review is gone😣 This book is great! I loved Penna and Cruz!
Cyndi
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! Cruz is a hot, swoon worthy hero with dimples and Penna is a beautiful badass! I loved that the heroine is the one that is famous, rich and gorgeous! It was a nice change from the usual where the hero is larger than life and the heroine is always wondering "why me when he can have anyone he wants?" Cruz and Penna are a great match and I loved that they didn't play games with each other. I wish the epilogue was longer and had more details.
Wendy
4.5+stars.jpg (1000×300)

I am a huge Rebecca Yarros fan. Everything I have read by her so far, I loved. I especially loved book 2 in this series, Nova . I love strong heroines, who dont take any shit and know how to take care of themselves. Which is one of the reasons, this author works so well for me. Her heroines are the bomb !!

tumblr_mvlsr4sbZc1s5pomko8_r1_250.gif (245×155)

Each book in this series features a different couple. I would not recommend reading them as stand alones though. I read book 2 without reading book 1 first and it got pretty confusing for a mom
melissafandomworld
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just finished the book with goosebumps and tears in my eyes.. that epilogue.. damn ❤️ this book.. 😭❤️❤️❤️ perfection! I've got not enough words to do this author justice. Rebecca is one hell of an amazing writer and person and she makes me feel SO MUCH when reading her books. REBEL is once again an amazing read and may be even my favorite of all the renegades books. READ MY EXTENDED, NON-SPOILER REVIEW OVER HERE => http://melissasbookworld.com/2017/08/... ...more
Karen Mc
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sometimes you can't merely read a book; you have to live it. I LIVED THROUGH Rebel by Rebecca Yarros. The last story in the phenomenal Renegades trio, Rebel is a romance you live...breath...feel...experience. Oh did I experience everything! I FELT Rebel race through me...every single word!

Rebel is a HEADY HIGH, one I FELT the moment I began reading. This book made me BREATHLESS!!!There is no other way to read this stirring story except to do a deep dive, so I sank in until I could only feel the
Dísir
‘Rebel’ is Rebecca Yarros’s last book in her ‘Renegades’ series and it is quite a send-off for this group of daredevils accountable to no one…until Cruz Delgado comes onto the scene and messes it up, taking Penna Carstairs down with a bang while he’s at it.

For which I’m glad, to be honest.

Extreme sports aren’t exactly my thing and I’ll be the first to admit the Renegades hadn’t quite won me over with their deeds, which they do without caring too much about the consequences. But with Penna’s st
SHIRLEY ♡

“I am in love with you. Your honor, your determination, how you treat your family, but mostly I love you for the way you make me feel—cherished, like I’m something precious, protected, but still free. I love you because you’re stubborn, and you push back when I’m wrong, but you’re strong enough to step aside when I’m right. And yes, I’m glad you said it first, because I’m not sure I would have had the courage to.”

I really don’t know what I enjoyed the most:

— that Penna’s last n
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Un-freaking-believable. My favorite of the Renegade series. Rebecca Yarros outdid herself with this book and I am so very saddened that the story ended. I seriously wanted more, didn’t want it to end. Penna and Cruz are, undeniably, my favorite book couple of the year.

Penna is still dealing with the fallout from her sister. Not from the Renegades but in her own head. She is blaming herself for her sister’s actions. She had to find out if she could still be with them, if she had it in her to pull
Sara
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it, didn't give it an full 5 star because of the ending , but loved the chemistry between penna and cruz so much , and i love a good student - teacher romance and this one was very well done , so much better then nova (the second book in this serie )that one was a bitt flatt in comparison with this one , but i found the first one in the serie (wilder) just as good as rebel , also loved the stunts so much, it is very cool to see how they do it and your always worried if they can pull it off ...more
Marcella
Oh I loooved this!
Penna and Cruz were hot as hell and I was 100% in love with their love!

Not to mention the whole teacher student dilemma is one of my favorite taboo's! Forbidden is always sweeter ;) Definitely my favorite of the series!
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Rebel was the third book in the Renegades series by Rebecca Yarros.

Rebel had survived a freak accident caused by her sister and was still reeling from the injury and betrayal. The rest of the Renegades were in Aspen competing in the XGames, where she should have been. But she had to prove to herself that she could be herself again and BASE jumping in Vegas was a start.

Cruz was in Vegas for a quick trip before he started his career as a Professor. In the meantime, he met the beautiful Penelope.
Treena
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I was looking forward to this story about Penna, aka Rebel, the only girl of the 4 Original Renegades. While I liked her a LOT, I absolutely loved Cruz, the H. He was sweet, alpha-like, but gave Penna/Penelope/Rebel room to be the strong, independent woman that she is.

What I didn't like --- (1) he's her teacher/she's his student; and (2) all the lying and sneaking around. I'm just not a fan of the teacher/student trope. It makes me uncomfortable. I also have no patience for the shenanigans that
Polly
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By far the best book in the series.

I don't think the cover matches Penna though.
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a ride. I'm seriously going to miss these guys. DAMN YOU Yarros!!! You've created this addiction and now I need rehab.

This series is just absolutely phenomenal. All I want to do is walk around passing out copies of these books yelling, "READ THIS, MOFO'S!!!"It's just that good.

So here it is, the final event: Rebel's story. I am going to be 100% honest in that I didn't think that she could pull this off. That Yarros' was going to sell me short. Not because she isn't a good enough writer, bu
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5+ ALL THE CROWNS I COULD EVER GIVE

It has been over a year since a novel has gripped me, and not just a novel but a series. The Renegades and particularly Rebel has enraptured me, heart and soul. I never want to leave these characters and this world Rebecca Yarros has created, and Rebel is just the shining star of an already beloved series.

What has made me love this series is the Renegades. This cast of characters are a real family, and the author writes about th
Lynsey A

I enjoyed this one so much more than Nova. I loved the forbidden aspect of the story and I just love how Cruz loved Penelope. They were so cute together! He was so protective of her even though she's this rough and tumble girl that doesn't mind getting hurt.

I was glad how the issue with her sister Brooke turned out. Penna said all of the right things to Brooke and it was a perfect scene for me.

I had so much I loved about this book. I wish I could do a review justice but I read it a bi
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly, ratula
I wasn’t even 5% into this book when I realized it was going to be something really special.

I mean, the reality is that I look forward to every Rebecca Yarros book like it’s some kind of much coveted Christmas present. But even that level of anticipation never seems to adequately prepare me for what I find between the pages. Penna, you guys.

Jesus.

I somehow just wasn’t prepared for the emotional punch of her, the soul deep ache of her, and all the ways she would completely steal my heart.

Ms.
Zoe Forward
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Yarros slam dunks another adrenaline-thrill Rendgades novel. I was hooked in the first ten pages. Wasn't sure what to expect from the one Renegade girl known for extreme stunts who's on the recovery after an attack in the last novel (from her sister). What's amaze-balls about this book is the balance between Penelope's (Penna) need for the adrenaline craziness of motorbike/base jumping/ or whatever insane stunt she'd doing and her inner falling apart. Done quite well.
Enter Cruz, hottie h
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Rebel is the book I have been both anticipating and not anticipating. Why? Penna, aka Rebel, is a difficult character. She is tough and bad ass, yet her injury makes her vulnerable. Honestly, I just wasn't sure I would like her when the focus of the story was on her and not the others. Add to that the hero, Cruz, was a total unknown in the series and I was apprehensive. So much so this book sat on my kindle for over 4 weeks. I just couldn't open the damn book.

Penna and Cruz meet in Vegas.
Dena
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rebel is the final book in the Renegades series and I couldn't wait to read about Penna. She's the badass Renegade that can whip any of the guys asses and will try anything at least once. Unfortunately after an accident leaves her injured, she needs to take a little break but now we see a new side to Penna. Not only is she afraid, she's terrified. Will Penna be able to overcome her fears and get back out there and kick some ass again?

While Penna has fears, she meets someone in a bar one night.

• Grenzeloos  (California Campus, #1)
  • Genadeloos (California Campus, #2)
  • Gestrand (California Campus, #1,5)
  • Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)
  • Girl in Luv (In Luv Duet, #1)
  • Campus love (Radio Romance, #2)
  • Campus crush (Radio Romance, #1)
  • Gesloten (California Campus, #2,5)
  • Dit is hoe het ging
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Enemies
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Focused
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #21)
  • Ik mis je
  • An Ounce of Hope (A Pound of Flesh, #2)
  • Drifter
Rebecca Yarros is a hopeless romantic and a lover of all things coffee, chocolate, and Paleo. She is the author of the Flight & Glory series, including Full Measures, the award-winning Eyes Turned Skyward, Beyond What is Given, and Hallowed Ground. Her new Renegade Series features Wilder and the upcoming Nova, and is sure to keep your heart pounding. She loves military heroes, and has been blissfu ...more

The Renegades (3 books)
  • Wilder (The Renegades, #1)
  • Nova (The Renegades, #2)