Start by marking “Outlaw's Salvation (A Viper’s Bite MC Novel Book 2): A Bad Boy MC Romance (Viper's Bite MC)” as Want to Read:

*** OUTLAW’S SALVATION is the second book in the Viper’s Bite MC Romance series, but it is a full-length, STANDALONE novel! (Though for full enjoyment of the story, you should read Outlaw’s Hope (Viper's Bite MC, Book 1) first). WARNING: This book contains lots of steaminess and plenty of action, along with a very Happy Ending with NO cliffhanger. ***

Samantha

Brett was su
Published February 20th 2017 by By the Pond Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Outlaw's Salvation (A Viper’s Bite MC Novel Book 2)

Tpagirl
Outlaw’s Salvation was the second book in Lena Bourne’s Viper’s Bite MC series. It was dark and suspenseful, but also a journey of healing.

Samantha was introduced to us in the first book, Outlaw’s Hope, as Tara’s sister that was missing. Through Tommy, Tara found her and rescued her from sex slavery. Book two opens with Samantha two weeks out from testifying against the President of the Viper’s Bite MC regarding her abduction. Samantha doesn’t want to testify so she ditches her body guards and h
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Action, heartbreak, drama, secrets, twists, the Cartel, a great story-line, characters you can't help but care for, steamy scenes, love, and of course, a HEA... every thing I love in a MC bad boy romance story. Outlaw's Salvation is raw, gritty, and intriguing.

I volunteered to review an advanced readers copy of this book.
Annamaria
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Thrilling Stars! This is the second book in the Viper's Bite MC Series and it can be read as a stand-alone novel but for better understanding it's best to read the whole series. In this story we meet Samantha who is Tara's missing sister and she was sold as a sex slave. After Samantha is rescued she finds herself having to testify against the man who kidnapped her. Samantha decides that she would rather runaway then have to testify. Brett who is Tommy's friend and a former MC is assigned to ...more
Nicky
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Samantha & Brett’s story. Samantha is under Brett’s protection & a relationship develops between them that neither expected. This instalment had intrigue, danger, healing, hot sex scenes & an HEA. Really enjoyed it.
Iricha
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I receive a ARC copy of this book
I enjoyed the story line of Outlaw's Salvation, very good writing, well developed characters and a second chance for Sam and the gorgeous bad boy Brett.
They are trying to distance from their pasts but first they need to face a lot of issues. Being together is what helps them heal and realize that some things that were never meant for them now can be possible and both want them together.
In other hand I was glad to read about Tara and Tommy. They are struggling
Kerry
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the first in this series at this point but I am certainly adding it to my TBR list if this one is anything to go by. Outlaw's Salvation is a standalone novel but some of the characters from the previous novel certainly make an appearance so, it may be beneficial to read Outlaw's Hope first (or at least expect to have a need to go back and buy it!)

This is the story of Samantha, a woman broken after spending a year as a sex slave to a MC president and unsure if she can ever love aga
Carla
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Outlaw's Salvation is book two in the Viper's Bite MC series, and it is Brett and Samantha's story. While it is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone.

Samantha has been through hell. She was kidnapped, raped, and sold as a sex slave. Where these situations would destroy most people, she came out stronger with a fierce will to move on with her life and leave the past way behind her. Brett is a man on the run. After losing the strong sense of brotherhood he found
Books 2 Blog
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is the second book in the Viper’s Bite MC series. After reading Outlaw’s Hope, I was dubious as to whether this author could win me over with her writing style and story lines. I am happy to say that Outlaw’s Salvation did just that. This book, although maybe a little drawn out had plenty of twists and turns and just the right amount of grit to turn this series around. Brett and Samantha were 2 tortured souls, for very different reasons, but together they helped each other heal. Their chara
Dana Busenbark
What silly thing does Samantha do at the beginning of this book? What happens that may or may not change her life forever? When Tara and Tommy are due to leave where they are at to get to Samantha after Samantha tells Tara where she has gone, what happens? What does Tommy do? When Brett spills some beans, Samantha does something rash and Brett goes after her. That man has some sense, when confronted by a stark raving mad Samantha at least. What is happening with Tara? Why are she and Tommy where ...more
Crissy
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS!!!
I tried the first book and it wasn't for me so I decided to this one a try because I love MC reads that much. I enjoyed this book much better than I did the first one in the series. This one gives us Samantha and Brett's story and it's a steamy one. I liked the chemistry they had and I had a few laughs at their back and forth banter. I was able to connect with Sam and Brett's characters, it was something I did not do with Tara and Tommy's characters from the first book. However, I di
Seepurple06
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-shelf
So much emotion and feeling in this read. Samantha has lived through so much in her past, a sexually abusive father and being taken and forced to be a sex slave to name a couple. Now she needs to testify against them who stole her but goes on the run. Brett is hiding out in Mexico because he was involved in a robbery gone wrong. He finds himself forced to work with the cartel or be killed. As a favor to Tommy, a fellow former MC member, he sets out to watch over Sam. Little did he know that the ...more
Medavis66
Shelves: 2017-challenge
I loved how Brett would not back down. Even with Sam insisting it was over and there was nothing between them, he refused to go away. He might hang back, but he did not disappear. I thought that was awesome. I loved how he could be relied on from the get-go. Even though the MC had dissolved, more or less, and he was under no obligation to help out a brother, he did. I liked the filling in of the back-story now and again, as it makes this book easily read, even if someone is picking up the series ...more
Charlotte Isaac
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I did wonder how Samantha would cope after book one and she really made me smile and cheer. This is Samantha's and Brett's story.

I love Samantha, she is strong even in face of her past. She is such a fun woman, who won't let her past dictate her life. She made me laugh a lot, and I didn't expect that from how she was at end of book one.

I love Brett, he is loyal to his brothers even if one did something wrong. I loved how he would do anything for anyone, including Tommy. He was happy to help
Donna
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like Brett and Samantha’s story! Brett (Bull) is in exile in Mexico and Samantha is trying to piece her life back together. She wants to be done with what happened to her so she runs to Mexico for some R&R. The chemistry between these two is scorching! I will give author Lena Bourne that, she sure can write a steamy sex scene. My only problem with this story has more to do with book 3. There is a bit of information stated in book 1 but contradicted in this book. It drives me insane when an ...more
Cathy
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Lena but it will definitely not be the last.

Both Brett and Samantha have had a hard past, but by the end that didn't matter. Samantha never thought she could have even an orgasm but Brett was different.

I love when she pushed him away he never went far.

But this book has a little bit of everything, romance, anguish, steamy sex, danger and action. Once you start you won't be able to put this book down!
Linda Levine
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with plenty of action and a great romance too. I really liked the characters. They are trying to distance themselves from their pasts but can't seem to escape the darkness and violence. Their relationship takes some twists and the connection between them is very strong. While it is the second book in the series, you can read it as a standalone. I would encourage you to read them all. They definitely hook you into the story.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, which need to be read in order. Brett helped rescue Samantha, and the chemistry between them is intense, however, they both have traumatic pasts, which they need to overcome in order to heal together. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all MC lovers, and cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
Gladys
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So intense and emotionally moving. Samantha and Brett. These two are so broken and so perfect for each other. A deep, powerful story that easily keeps your attention. Full of heartbreak, drama, danger, pain, passion and a unexpected love, this book was one incredible read. I'm posting a completely honest, voluntary review after reading this book.
Jenny
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline! I love this series better with each book. This is Sam and Brett’s story. Like the first book I love the chemistry the characters have with each other. This book was a roller coaster ride that will pull you into the story. You will feel so many emotions. I received an advanced reader copy for an honest review.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Andrea Gillan
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A new beginning

This is Samantha's story and what a story it is. In the first book of the series we follow her sisters plight on retreaving from the devil's clutches. This is the journey in her words of her recovery and how she is made whole again by the most unlikely source.
Deeds
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

This story was incredible,outstanding,exciting and just sooo touching. Once again it just goes to show that there is alot of bad,bad assholes out in this little world of ours!. This book had a great storyline with awesome characters 😊.
Kia Bunby
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in Vipers Bite MC series and I liked this one so much more than the first!!!
In this story we find out about Sam, Taras sister, and the ordeal she has come from. There was a good storyline to this book and less typos than the first.
Mona williams
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
i really thought the second one would be alot better. i did really like it though. its a story of two people that are brought together,. she thinks by accident. he was sent to watch her. there is some bad people after her. so now he must protect her with his life!
Rebecca
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brett and Samantha, oh my, they are very passionate. I could not put it down. It was an awesome read. This book is a standalone with no cliffhanger and HEA. I voluntarily reviewed with my honest opinion.
April Duplanti
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twists

I really liked this book. There was quite a teist and turn i didnt predict, which is always a bonus!
Denise McLendon
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!

I knew I was hooked on Ms Bourne's storytelling from book 1. I can't wait to read book 3. I look forward to reading other stories from this author.
Pat
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another well written MC book by Lena Bourne that totally gripped me from the very beginning and kept me hooked until the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lori  Wertz
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and cannot wait to read more on this series. I love the bad boy bikers with a soft heart on the inside.
Vickie Beams
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love Brett and Sam! This book is so full of excitement ,passion and intrigue! I highly recommend it!!
Iris
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Enjoyed reading this book and reading about the characters and their story. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Out of Bounds (Brit Boys Sports, #3)
  • Working for The Billionaires Club
  • Second Chance at Two Love Lane
  • Guarded
  • Tanner (SEALs of Honor #17)
  • Uneasy Prey (Zoe Chambers Mysteries #6)
  • Curved Lines
  • Wicked Gods Unleashed: Sinfully Sexy... Deliciously Divine... Wonderfully Wicked...
  • Rose (Beach Brides #9)
  • Wrax (Warriors Of Firosa, #1)
  • Maybe for You (Whiskey and Weddings, #3)
  • Culinary Cozy Murder Mystery Collection (Donut Hole Mysteries #1-5)
  • A Real Cowboy Loves Forever (Wyoming Rebels #5)
  • The Belly of the Beast (The Graveyard: Classified Paranormal Series Book 3)
  • Fatal Courage (SEALs of Shadow Force #3)
  • Some Like It Geek
  • Taking a Chance (Whisper Creek, #6)
  • Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood, #2)
Lena Bourne writes stories about independent and smart women who mean everything to the strong men they love. If you’re looking for deep emotions, hot bedroom scenes, and some suspense thrown in, look no further than her books.

If you sign up for my mailing lists, I promise not to ever spam you. You will, however, receive an early notice when I release new books, which will be available to you at a