Start by marking “Everything I Always Wanted: A Friends to Lovers Romance” as Want to Read:
Everything I Always Wanted: A Friends to Lovers Romance

Everything I Always Wanted: A Friends to Lovers Romance

It was a mouthwatering kiss that changed everything…

One thing that held constant in Shelby Donovan’s life was her career. As a world renowned artist, Shelby’s paintings traveled the globe, landing in museums and homes across the nation. But what she couldn’t seem to get under control was her love life. Her mother insisted it was because of her best friend, Sebastian Cart
Published March 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Always Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Always Wanted

Publisher: S. N.N.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Everything I Always Wanted: A Friends to Lovers Romance" by Stephanie Nicole Norris

My Views....

A sweet romance story that features Shelby Donovan and Sebastian Cartwright who had been long time friends since childhood. Now that they were grown will this feeling grow a little deeper for them? It is a good romance read in how this author brings
Enecia
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sooo, so good!

This book was so, so good. It's well written, the characters developed nicely and the emotions it evoked were all over. I love everything I've read from this author and will keep her on my list to watch for new releases.
Amaka Azie
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
An okay read for me. But not enough conflict in the story to keep me interested. Skipped a few pages to get to sweet well written moments.
Sigourney Moore
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Shelby and Sebastian wowzer. I enjoyed this story. Sebastian kinda got on my nerves about not coming our to tell Shelby how he felt about her, a little childish but glad they were able to be together. I love the chemistry between them.
Sher
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

Short, sweet & to the point. This was A Perfect love story ❤️ Good Job! Can’t wait to read more
sophia
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love friends to lovers novels

This is the first book I've read by this author. As long as it's a full novel, definitely won't be the last. I highly recommend this one. I love friends to lovers novels and this was a really good one. Sebastian and Shelby had known each other since elementary school and were best friends. Through the years and different relationships, they were always there for each other. There seemed to be an unspoken rule never to cross that "invisible" line. Even though they b
Mary Edwards
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story about two best friends who love each other but are afraid to admit it to each other. Shelby and Sebastian have a friendship dating back to elementary school and because neither one wanted to lose the friendship they have skirted around the romantic love they feel for years. Shelby tried to change the relationship on her 21st birthday but Sebastian backed away because he was afraid he would somehow keep her from achieving her dreams. They are both world renowned artists, he ...more
Tangela
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Am In Love With My Best Friend

Great book. The first I have read by Mrs. Norris. A new arthur to keep and eye on.

This is a story about two friends who fall in love. They meet in elementary school and stayed friends.

As adults, both had problems with relationship ( I wonder why ). With both comparing people to them.

The H had a very unstable boyfriend. I think he was a clinging person ( with his own wright ).
Tamola Burford
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An expected romance that took me on a rollercoaster ride!

I loved everything about Sebastian and Shelby’s romance. I began this book, thinking it would be a typical “friends becoming lovers” type of book. It was that, BUT with a lot more goodness attached to it. I wish I could read more about their wedding and pregnancy, but the ending left me satisfied. I look forward to reading more stories by Stephanie soon!
Momo Le
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hmmm

While I love all of your books, this one just wasn't it for me now mind you the storytelling was great little to no grammatical errors but I just didn't like the lead characters they were disrespectful from jump and if they have feelings they should not have brought another person into it and treated him like crap. If you like for friends lovers romance than definitely get this .
Val Mcghee
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Everything I Always Wanted: A Friends to Lovers Romance was awesome, riveting and invigorating all at the same time. I enjoyed reading about the journey of friends becoming lovers. Everyone around them saw the love they both had for one another Sebastian truly loved Shelby as she him. They endured many hurdles before they were able to know for sure that true and real love conquers all.
Robbin
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this book😩

This story was everything but omg Shelby and Sebastian got on my LAST nerve 😭 I was actually glad when she walked away at one point because it definitely felt like he was playing games. Very hot & cold as she described it smh It’s honestly just crazy that two people who were clearly madly in love with each other were willing to live a life apart all because they weren’t being adults and just saying how tf they felt 😭 Can’t wait to read more from this author!
Celeste
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers

Sebastian and Shelby. Get ready to explore a story of devote commitment between two parties who are each other's ying to their yang. Go on the journey of self discovery where the fear of breaking ties of a long time friendship was overcome by a love that is deeper than either Shelby or Sebastian could imagine. You'll smile, you'll become frustrated and ultimately you'll root for a couple who was destined to be.
Odessa Dangerfield
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional!!!

This was my first book by this author and I can't wait to read more!! This was the sweetest romance and the perfect read for any die heart romantic. Their friendship was beautiful, but when it transitioned to more brought tears to my eyes. Even if at times I wanted to slap Sebastian across his hard head! Men!! LOL! Truly an enjoyable read!!
V. Rena
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers

Shelby and Sebastian went from being best friends to lovers. However, they were scared to delve deeper in order to preserve their life time friendship. Even though Shelby was willing, Sebastian wanted to protect her, even from himself. When facing a reality he couldn't fathom, Sebastian pulled out the big gun to get to the love of his life.
Hazel Robinson
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh! My Goodness

New author for me. I had passed over this book several times looking for something to read I gave it a chance and oh my. Can a man be a woman's best friend and vice/versa without crossing the line and taking things to the next level? Love the protective side of Sebastian.
Kyra Gates
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Had be From the First Few Words

Loved this story, couldn’t put it down. Sebastian and Buttercup, lol. Very cute. I loved the ups and down of their relationship and how they fought to be together. This is the second book I’ve read by Ms. Norris and can’t wait to read the newest one. Thanks for a great story.
Sassha Reads❤️❤️
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends to Lovers❤❤

I enjoyed reading Sebastian and Shelby's love journey. They started out as childhood friends and developed a deep love for one another. I'm glad that they made the decision to love each other the way they needed to be loved and I'm glad that they had a wedding and baby on the way.
Marsha Brown
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
True Friends ❤️

I enjoyed the characters in this book because friendship is very important to me. It was a complex relationship and I like how the author was able to take us on a journey of crossing the line with a good friend of the opposite sex. I have really enjoyed reading this author’s work since I read one of her books for the first time. I’m loving her work.
Pamelon
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My first but it won't be the last!

I enjoyed Shelby and Sebastian's journey. Their chemistry was amazing, as was the storyline and the storytelling. The tension had me anticipating the next page. Check out this author and the book. You'll love it!👏👏💓
Andrea Simon
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovers💟

I was really glad my day was slow, because no work and I mean no work would have been accomplished. I started this book and couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed Shelby and Sebastian's pull to each other. A great read!!
Lisa
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Friends and Lovers

I enjoyed this book but Shelby and Sebastian were exhausting! It was apparent early on that they sb a couple, friends sometimes make the best lovers! I think they went through just to discover it was meant to be!
Sybil Hickman
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Written!

This book was a rollercoaster ride for sure, ups and downs, twists and turns, but it was worth it. Shelby and Sebastian 's story really shows that love conquers all.
Kizzy
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Roller Coaster for sure

Sometimes things are better spoken out loud, because when they’re not confusion runs rampant. That is what happens in this book!! But once the truth is revealed there is something to work for
Stacia Campbell
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE N FRIENDSHIP

While waiting for Tempted by You to come out I had to get my Stephanie Nicole Norris fix, so I found this book. I AM SO GLAD I DID!!! This is truly a love and friendship romance!!! Stephanie you never disappoint!!!
Lee Holden, E.
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read. I enjoyed the storyline and characters. Once life friends Sebastian and Shelby stopped fighting their attraction they made a good couple. I recommend this book.
Ita Yarborough
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it,kept me on the edge of my chair.

Shelby and Sebastian were too cute at first I was ready to throw my tablet then I had to keep calm. The love scenes had me going and blushing
Candice Ward-Hood
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Roller coaster...

I really enjoyed this book. It was a roller coaster of feelings between best-friends. My emotions got the best of me towards the end! Really enjoyed this story of love and friendship.
Dahyana
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOWW

Wow. This story was AMAZING. 29 whole chapters. I was afraid the author was gonna run out things tho say and plot, but I was wrong. She kept me engaged the ENTIRE book. Shelby and Sebastian are GOALS. Well done👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 #mustread
Tina Jackson
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved It

Another amazing read from Ms.Norris. Stephanie has a way with a pen/laptop penning passionate steamy love stories. Shelby and Sebastian's story was amazing, I always love a good friendship to lovers romance and this one did not disappoint.

• Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Let Me Please You (McClain Brothers #4.5)
  • Love's Sweet Serenade
  • Real Love (Love After #3)
  • Collision Course (Clarke Brothers, #1)
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights #1)
  • Made to Love (Love After #2)
  • #Claimed By Crayson (To Marry a Madden #2)
  • Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Shu (Them Boys #3)
  • Baby, Be Mine
  • Caden's #Situationship (To Marry a Madden #3)
  • #Blessed By Malakai (To Marry a Madden #1)
  • Be with Me (Strickland Sisters, #3)
  • Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights #2)
  • Let Me Show You (McClain Brothers #3)
  • Easy to Love
  • Should've Been
Stephanie Nicole Norris is an author from Chattanooga Tennessee with a humble beginning. She was raised with six siblings by her mother Jessica Ward. Always being a lover of reading, during Stephanie’s teenage years her joy was running to the book mobile to read stories by R.L. Stine. After becoming a young adult, her love for romance sparked leaving her captivated by hero’s and heroines alike. Wi ...more