Start by marking “Shopping for a CEO's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #12)” as Want to Read:
Shopping for a CEO's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #12)

Shopping for a CEO's Wife

(Shopping for a Billionaire #12)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  574 Ratings  ·  127 Reviews
Snowbound. Sounds so romantic, with visions of cuddling before a roaring fire, hot chocolate spiked with brandy, and a secret elopement.
Wait. What?
My fiancé’s father won’t stop trying to turn our pending wedding into a three-ring media circus so he can get free publicity for his family’s Fortune 500 company. My mother has decided she’s done with All Things Wedding and as
Published April 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Shopping for a CEO's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shopping for a CEO's Wife

Emily Seelye
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Hilarious and sweet.
Cali Jewel
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highly entertaining, Laugh Out Loud, steaming hot, Can't wait to marry you and start blazing our own path, gotta have you now romance. Not exactly sure how she does it, but this series just keeps getting better and better with each new adventure. (just when I firmly believe she can't possibly top the last one she inserts "tugging" into the normal flow of conversation.)

Amanda and Andrew’s nuptials are turned into a all out war between James, the Media and the used to be happy couple (can they be
Erin Lewis
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great book; I loved this from start to finish. Congratulations, Ms. Kent on a great addition to what is in my humble opinion a fantastic series.

This is the third book which covers the continuing relationship of Amanda and Andrew who may just be my favourite couple of the series. This was an hilarious read, with many laugh out loud moments that had me almost in tears. There was smoking hot romance, humour, frustration and so many odd little moments that I wanted to re read this book a
Shelley
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book for Amanda and Andrew and the 12th book in the Shopping Series. It can be read a standalone. They are all fun, and the story will make more sense if you read Shopping for a CEO and Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée. first, if not the full series.

Between the paparazzi doing anything and everything to get photos of the happy couple to sell and Andrew's father, James, encouraging that for more publicity for their company, Anterdec, the crazy fun and laughs start at page 3 of this
Sharon Jones
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
Shopping for a CEO’s wife is the twelfth book in Julia Kent’s Shopping for a Billionth series.
I feel honoured to be able to read and review this book. I have previously always scrolled past books that list themselves as romantic comedy, but one day I decided to take a chance on a then new to me author, the one and only Julia Kent.
Boy did Julia pop my romantic comedy virginity and Lordy did she pop it hard!!! To this day, after devouring every boo
TomVictory
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I Loved S for a CEO'W

Loved the book, didn't think I would ever read another of your books after that STUPIDITY of turning Declan and Shannon's Honeymoon into SUCH A DAMN DISASTER!! But because it was Amanda's and Andrew's story, I had to know if That SIZURE that caused THAT DAMN BRAINFREEZE and RUINING DECLAN'S and SHANNON'S RUN of BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORIES, (Which DAMN YOU All TO HELL I Will NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR). You mentioned Amy and Hamish, but what about poor Terry? Doesn't he deserve to
belle ☆ミ (mybookcastle)
I thought the series will never escalate into much bizarreness and craziness after so many books but I have been proven time and time again that I am so wrong. This time round I was educated about restoration of skin. Not that I particularly want to know, but yay to.. uh.. gain in knowledge?

I enjoyed the nostalgic and reminiscing side of Andrew. He never really spoken about his mother because of what had happened which resulted in an estranged relationship with his father. Speaking about his fat
Bette Stanek
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Dec!” Andrew calls back. “Get Gerald here. We have a pap in the bush.”
“That’s what I get once a year at the gynecologist,” Shannon says, giving me a very bewildered look.
“Paparazzi. Not a pap Smear.”
“Oh! Yeah, no. I don’t have one of those in my hoo haw.” She frowns. “Not yet, at least.”

With conversations like that scattered throughout this book, on almost every page, it’s hard not to love Julia Kent’s writing style. Just sayin’. I devoured the first five books in this series and couldn’t get
Theresa McKone
May 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh

Guess kinda disappointed in the book it seems like all Amanda talked about and worried about was always the money 60 percent of book was about money. James drove me nuts. Yes Andrew does nothing to stop it. The wedding itself was weird and Shannon or Declan came really Andrew never told them but yet her Mom. The hospital scene would never happen paparazzi or film crews are allowed in hospital wards ever. And security came what 15 min later and people taping this sorry this would never happen
Natalie Brady
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I was given this book to read via ARC to provide my honest opinion.

It's so nice to see another HEA in this series apart from Shannon and Declan. Andrew and Amanda have a great story and while it's a little crazy it's not near as crazy as Shannon and Declan's. Their love story is truly amazing and heartwarming. This is a great addition to the series but just fell flat for me in some places. I am always happy in the end and enjoy the addition to the story line. I am always ready for the next book
Sue Longoria
Omg

I just love this series. I laugh so hard from everything the do and say.

Andrew and Amanda are my favorite characters because of the way the portray themselves in this book.

I can't wait to see what comes next with this family.

You will always know that you will laugh out loud with those series.

I would highly recommend this book and series to anyone that loves a great love story and a good laugh.
Valorie
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW.....................I just wanted to jump in this book and kick James ass! I felt really bad for Amanda and Andrew....what an asshole for a father and a father in law. But I laughed, I cried, and was pissed, that at a time in a girls life, when it was suppose to be sacred and sentimental, it was just ruined and tainted. I’m glad they got to do things their way. Loved it and can’t wait to read what’s next. Exceptional.

Ps. I still think Marie is hilarious....
Denise
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book...

Another great book in the Shopping for a Billionaire series. Julia Kent has continued the stories to even more hilarious antics. It’s nice to see that Amanda and Andrew are finally getting their HEA. But of course the competition between the brothers Declan and Andrew make for laugh out loud moments. I highly recommend reading the series, much love and humor. Can’t wait for Shopping for a Billionaires Baby. 😍
Brandy Mefford
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful and comical story!

I just love Julia Kent's writing style! This book is another wonderful masterpiece in my eyes! I just love the Shopping series!! It's hard to say what part of the book was my favorite! I just love the characters so much! Her books are a great distraction from life and I highly recommend this series! Thank you Julia for another wonderful book!!
Cfountain10
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 12 as much fun as all the others!

It always amazes me when an author can write lots of books in a series (12 so far) and keep each and every one of them fun and interesting. Shopping for a Billionaire series is just that! LOL funny, interesting and each book unique with different hilarious episodes furthering the plot. This series highly recommended!
Brandy Barber
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy to see Amanda get her own stories. I have had laughs and tears through the whole book. All the stuff Amanda and Andrew have to go through for one day off happily ever after is unreal. I felt so bad for them at times. This ending made me happy. I'm looking forward to seeing with way the next book goes.
Gaby M
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it

It took me longer to read this since I didn't want to finish it too fast. But I loved it. Trying to plan a wedding but not having a say so is hard but when you can't be left alone because of the paparazzi is worse. Then they interfere with you everyday life is what happens to Amanda. Loved it and can't wait for the next one. Julia you don't disappoint.
Shirley Jackson
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julia Does It Again

This I think might be the best in the series I love, love, love that Amanda stood up to James and the wedding was just perfectly sweet. I can't wait to we what's coming next. Thank you for the laughs, the tears and the relief k owing Amanda and Declan made it despite all the paparazzi and antics....
Nancy Bodie
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What another great story. This was uplifting and fun to read. This couples story is such a great addition to the series. The characters surrounding this couple add some fun dimension to the story and the book as a whole adds depth to this series! just plain enjoyed it!
Kayla Carson
So sweet

I have to admit I love Andrew and Amanda way more than Shannon and Declan so I was very excited when this book came out. I only hope to keep reading more about them. As always I laughed out loud and enjoyed the craziness that always comes with this series.
Jenny Rapp
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loyalty and Trust

Great story with so many laugh out loud and beautiful moments. The characters were amazing, they both overcame fears and had each others backs during difficult situations. I loved getting a glimpse of the other characters in this series.
Stephanie
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love these books. This was another great one by Julia Kent. It had me laughing one minute and biting my nails the next. I can't get enough of these characters humor and crazy dialogue. Highly recommend. Can't wait for the next one.
Amanda LeGary
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just amazing!

I have always been a team Declan and team Shannon until this book . I love how strong and forceful Amanda became . This book really had me rooting for both Andrew and Amanda ! This is the best book with them in it so far!!
Yvette Grimes
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan for years, but this book solidifies why I enjoy reading this author's books. They are fun, but also have so much heart in the stories. I won't tell you anymore, because you all need to enjoy it for yourself without anyone spoiling the fun!
Rosalinda
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough!

Julia Kent never disappoints you. This is Amanda and Andrew's 3rd book even though they have been apart of the entire series. Crazy antics, hilarious dialog, steamy bedroom scenes, and heartfelt romance together makes a fantastic book.
Jan Baldocchi
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I just love this series. It doesn't matter about being a billionaire, what matter is this is a story about two poo people who deeply care and love each other, in spite that one happens to be a billionaire.
Marlyn Castro
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Too hilarious

I loved "Andy & Mandy's" story! Oh lord the McCormick bro competition. (eye rolls) I felt sad for the boys when James said he was selling their childhood home. Speaking on senior McCormick, I want to throttle him! I can't wait for their honeymoon!
Veronica Mostel
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loved this book. I love this whole series. It has lots of laughs. Fun loving and people who love each other with all there hearts. Great book
Sandie McLean Schmelzle
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Look forward to the next book. This made me laugh out loud and shake my head.
Denise
May 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
My least favorite of them.
Start with my free books here: http://www.prosaicpress.com/jkentauth...

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 1.5 million books, with 4 New York Times bestsellers and more than 16 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing

Shopping for a Billionaire (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #1)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 2 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #2)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 3 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #3)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 4 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #4)
  • Christmas Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #5)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee (Shopping for a Billionaire, #6)
  • Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire, #7)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #8)
  • Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée (Shopping for a Billionaire #9)
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire #10; Inheritance #9)