Start by marking “Shopping for a CEO's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #12)” as Want to Read:
Shopping for a CEO's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #12)

Shopping for a CEO's Wife

(Shopping for a Billionaire #12)

Published April 25th 2017 (first published April 20th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Shopping for a CEO's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shopping for a CEO's Wife

Start your review of Shopping for a CEO's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #12)
Cyndi
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Our hero and heroine are finally ready to walk down the aisle. But first they have to survive Dadzilla. Our hero's dad is worse than the mother of our previous heroine. He has become a media-whore. He is determined to get as much media coverage as he can and is using their wedding with hopes of drama. Unfortunately for him our couple are not willing to play along.
Emily Seelye
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Hilarious and sweet.
Cali Jewel
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highly entertaining, Laugh Out Loud, steaming hot, Can't wait to marry you and start blazing our own path, gotta have you now romance. Not exactly sure how she does it, but this series just keeps getting better and better with each new adventure. (just when I firmly believe she can't possibly top the last one she inserts "tugging" into the normal flow of conversation.)

Amanda and Andrew’s nuptials are turned into a all out war between James, the Media and the used to be happy couple (can they be
Nida Kazi
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Amanda and Andrew have only been secondary couple for me but this one was good!
Erin Lewis
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great book; I loved this from start to finish. Congratulations, Ms. Kent on a great addition to what is in my humble opinion a fantastic series.

This is the third book which covers the continuing relationship of Amanda and Andrew who may just be my favourite couple of the series. This was an hilarious read, with many laugh out loud moments that had me almost in tears. There was smoking hot romance, humour, frustration and so many odd little moments that I wanted to re read this book a
Shelley
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book for Amanda and Andrew and the 12th book in the Shopping Series. It can be read a standalone. They are all fun, and the story will make more sense if you read Shopping for a CEO and Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée. first, if not the full series.

Between the paparazzi doing anything and everything to get photos of the happy couple to sell and Andrew's father, James, encouraging that for more publicity for their company, Anterdec, the crazy fun and laughs start at page 3 of this
Xerxia
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Didn’t I say I wasn’t reading any more of this series? I’m such a liar.

I do prefer the Amanda and Andrew stories to Declan and Shannon, they are, as characters, more nuanced and less of a caricature. This story was surprisingly gentle. Far less of the over the top ridiculousness Julia Kent is known for and more real emotion.
Sharon Jones
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
Shopping for a CEO’s wife is the twelfth book in Julia Kent’s Shopping for a Billionth series.
I feel honoured to be able to read and review this book. I have previously always scrolled past books that list themselves as romantic comedy, but one day I decided to take a chance on a then new to me author, the one and only Julia Kent.
Boy did Julia pop my romantic comedy virginity and Lordy did she pop it hard!!! To this day, after devouring every boo
TomVictory
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I Loved S for a CEO'W

Loved the book, didn't think I would ever read another of your books after that STUPIDITY of turning Declan and Shannon's Honeymoon into SUCH A DAMN DISASTER!! But because it was Amanda's and Andrew's story, I had to know if That SIZURE that caused THAT DAMN BRAINFREEZE and RUINING DECLAN'S and SHANNON'S RUN of BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORIES, (Which DAMN YOU All TO HELL I Will NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR). You mentioned Amy and Hamish, but what about poor Terry? Doesn't he deserve to
belle ☆ミ (thisbellereadstoo)
I thought the series will never escalate into much bizarreness and craziness after so many books but I have been proven time and time again that I am so wrong. This time round I was educated about restoration of skin. Not that I particularly want to know, but yay to.. uh.. gain in knowledge?

I enjoyed the nostalgic and reminiscing side of Andrew. He never really spoken about his mother because of what had happened which resulted in an estranged relationship with his father. Speaking about his fat
Bette Stanek
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Dec!” Andrew calls back. “Get Gerald here. We have a pap in the bush.”
“That’s what I get once a year at the gynecologist,” Shannon says, giving me a very bewildered look.
“Paparazzi. Not a pap Smear.”
“Oh! Yeah, no. I don’t have one of those in my hoo haw.” She frowns. “Not yet, at least.”

With conversations like that scattered throughout this book, on almost every page, it’s hard not to love Julia Kent’s writing style. Just sayin’. I devoured the first five books in this series and couldn’t get
Jacky
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This time, Andrew's father took the role of parentzilla, when it came to Andrew and Amanda's wedding.

I listened to the Audiobook which was narrated by Any McFadden, and she did an excellent job. Ofte, some female narrators, voicing male characters, can take you completely out of the momemt. (This case often be the same for male narrators voicing female characters.)

Not so with this narrator. She captured the wit, the sarcasm, the humor, the anger, anguish, disapproval, the sense of outrage, sup
Theresa McKone
May 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh

Guess kinda disappointed in the book it seems like all Amanda talked about and worried about was always the money 60 percent of book was about money. James drove me nuts. Yes Andrew does nothing to stop it. The wedding itself was weird and Shannon or Declan came really Andrew never told them but yet her Mom. The hospital scene would never happen paparazzi or film crews are allowed in hospital wards ever. And security came what 15 min later and people taping this sorry this would never happen
K D
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amanda's humor is different than Shannon's but this book still had me roaring during my commute as they discussed 'tugging' (is that really a thing? .... why yes it does appear to be so *shudder*).

I also had a moment of nostalgia/deja vu over the Yes album incident. My wife and I did something similar one Christmas, both unknowingly gifting each other a piece of the same Vermont craftsman's woodwork. She drove hours to Vermont and back to buy her piece [Amanda style], I ordered over the phone a
Angela
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Over the top Comedy and Romance

Andrew may be Declan's younger brother, but his and Amanda's upcoming nuptials will be just as high profile if James McCormick has his say. But Amanda just wants to remain low key, even if it's only for a fleetingly moment longer. The antics are at the expense of Amanda and are a barrel of laughs, until they're not. The sweet side of romance and the bitter side of life and reflection join together to round out this romantic and comedic addition to the Shopping Seri
Natalie Brady
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I was given this book to read via ARC to provide my honest opinion.

It's so nice to see another HEA in this series apart from Shannon and Declan. Andrew and Amanda have a great story and while it's a little crazy it's not near as crazy as Shannon and Declan's. Their love story is truly amazing and heartwarming. This is a great addition to the series but just fell flat for me in some places. I am always happy in the end and enjoy the addition to the story line. I am always ready for the next book
Carrie Franks Fink
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julia Kent has outdone herself. Shopping for a CEO's Wife is book 12 in a series and it is hands down the funniest and wow moment book I have ever read. This story is about Amanda and Andrew and how their parents want them to get married. I guarantee you will be laughing so hard and reaching for tissues the next during this book. I seriously can not imagine how Amanda gets herself and her co workers into situations that are not only a wow moment but too funny for words. Julia Kent, you are an am ...more
K B
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it

4 stars
I purchased a copy of the steamy novel Shopping for a CEO's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire Book 12) Andrew and Amanda by Julia Kent and this review was given freely.
In Julia Kent's over the top descriptive way, She relays the story of the lead up to Amanda and Andrew's wedding and their struggle with the paparazzi, who are being guided by James' desire for publicity at all costs. The novel is half intimate scenes and a fair amount of disputes but overall a good story line with a happy e
Sue Longoria
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I just love this series. I laugh so hard from everything the do and say.

Andrew and Amanda are my favorite characters because of the way the portray themselves in this book.

I can't wait to see what comes next with this family.

You will always know that you will laugh out loud with those series.

I would highly recommend this book and series to anyone that loves a great love story and a good laugh.
Brandy Mefford
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful and comical story!

I just love Julia Kent's writing style! This book is another wonderful masterpiece in my eyes! I just love the Shopping series!! It's hard to say what part of the book was my favorite! I just love the characters so much! Her books are a great distraction from life and I highly recommend this series! Thank you Julia for another wonderful book!!
Denise
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book...

Another great book in the Shopping for a Billionaire series. Julia Kent has continued the stories to even more hilarious antics. It’s nice to see that Amanda and Andrew are finally getting their HEA. But of course the competition between the brothers Declan and Andrew make for laugh out loud moments. I highly recommend reading the series, much love and humor. Can’t wait for Shopping for a Billionaires Baby. 😍
Valorie
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW.....................I just wanted to jump in this book and kick James ass! I felt really bad for Amanda and Andrew....what an asshole for a father and a father in law. But I laughed, I cried, and was pissed, that at a time in a girls life, when it was suppose to be sacred and sentimental, it was just ruined and tainted. I’m glad they got to do things their way. Loved it and can’t wait to read what’s next. Exceptional.

Ps. I still think Marie is hilarious....
Gaby M
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it

It took me longer to read this since I didn't want to finish it too fast. But I loved it. Trying to plan a wedding but not having a say so is hard but when you can't be left alone because of the paparazzi is worse. Then they interfere with you everyday life is what happens to Amanda. Loved it and can't wait for the next one. Julia you don't disappoint.
Shirley Jackson
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julia Does It Again

This I think might be the best in the series I love, love, love that Amanda stood up to James and the wedding was just perfectly sweet. I can't wait to we what's coming next. Thank you for the laughs, the tears and the relief k owing Amanda and Declan made it despite all the paparazzi and antics....
Brandy Barber
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy to see Amanda get her own stories. I have had laughs and tears through the whole book. All the stuff Amanda and Andrew have to go through for one day off happily ever after is unreal. I felt so bad for them at times. This ending made me happy. I'm looking forward to seeing with way the next book goes.
Cfountain10
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 12 as much fun as all the others!

It always amazes me when an author can write lots of books in a series (12 so far) and keep each and every one of them fun and interesting. Shopping for a Billionaire series is just that! LOL funny, interesting and each book unique with different hilarious episodes furthering the plot. This series highly recommended!
Jessica Capps
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I mean, it’s time to coordinate Andrew and Amanda’s wedding!!! James can’t stop trying to make the whole thing a promo for Anterdec AGAIN, but Amanda has flipping had it!

Another hilarious SfaBillionaire book. Eventually she’ll have to stop writing these because they’ll just be right parents of angsty teens, but until then, I will snatch them up as I can get them.
Anita Powers
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, I had the audiobook. It was wonderful reading about Andrew and Amanda’s adventures as a couple but especially when they ate trying to plan their wedding. We get to hear from all of our favorite characters and get to enjoy even more of their antics. I love every story in this series.
Rosalinda
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough!

Julia Kent never disappoints you. This is Amanda and Andrew's 3rd book even though they have been apart of the entire series. Crazy antics, hilarious dialog, steamy bedroom scenes, and heartfelt romance together makes a fantastic book.
Marlyn Castro
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Too hilarious

I loved "Andy & Mandy's" story! Oh lord the McCormick bro competition. (eye rolls) I felt sad for the boys when James said he was selling their childhood home. Speaking on senior McCormick, I want to throttle him! I can't wait for their honeymoon!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tell Me You're Mine
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #2)
  • Just the Tip
  • One of Those Flings
  • Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)
  • Jailbait (Single Dad's Club, #0.5)
  • Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Before Summer Ends
  • Reckless Romeo (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Doctor Heartbreaker (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Thieves 2 Lovers (2 Lovers #3)
  • Always Be My Banshee (Mystic Bayou, #4)
  • A Shameless Little Bet (Shameless, #3)
  • The Second Chance Plan (Caught Up In Love, #3)
  • Hooked (Fandom Hearts, #1.5)
  • Ship of Fools (Fandom Hearts, #6)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 2 million books, with 5 New York Times bestsellers and more than 21 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in 2020.

From billionaires to BBWs to new adult rock stars, Julia finds a

Shopping for a Billionaire (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #1)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 2 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #2)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 3 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #3)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 4 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #4)
  • Christmas Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #5)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee (Shopping for a Billionaire, #6)
  • Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire, #7)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #8)
  • Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée (Shopping for a Billionaire, #9)
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire, #10; Inheritance, #9)

News & Interviews

Rumaan Alam began writing Leave the World Behind with a series of tweets on a secret Twitter account he started two years ago.   The book that...