Start by marking “The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz: 101 Rivalries, Tailgates, and Gridiron Traditions to See & Do Before You're Sacked” as Want to Read:

In the first and only all-inclusive football fan's bucket-list book, author Steve Greenberg gives readers a full-color, full-speed ride through 101 must-see and must-do gridiron experiences--from high school to the NFL, from coast to coast, from must-have eats to the game's best seats, from the sport's greatest rivalries to its meccas and museums. This book--filled with ph ...more
Published August 1st 2017 by Lyons Press

To ask other readers questions about The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz

Start your review of The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz: 101 Rivalries, Tailgates, and Gridiron Traditions to See & Do Before You're Sacked
Allen Adams

Are you ready for some football?

As hard as it might be to believe, football season – college and NFL alike – are upon us. All over the country, men of varying degrees of largeness are preparing to spend the rest of 2017 giving it their all on the gridiron.

And we’ll be there to watch, of course. Football is king in these United States, after all. So many of us will tune in … but some of us will go much, much farther than a simple Sunday couch trip. But for
Lance
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
No matter what sport one enjoys, there are teams, stadiums and experience that every fan wants to experience at least once in his or her life. For football fans, this book is a guide to which ones to add to that list. “The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz” is an all-encompassing list of places, teams and traditions that has been compiled by sportswriter Steve Greenberg.

This book covers all levels of football – from the Texas school that inspired “Friday Night Lights” to the Big House at
Carianne Carleo-Evangelist
I really enjoyed this trip through a football bucket list. While most of the NFL related items weren't new to me personally, I loved the deep dives into some of the stadiums' histories. There were details I didn't know, such as the architectural details of the Vikings and Jaguars'' buildings.

What I really enjoyed were the college football sections, especially those related to the lesser known teams including FCS and HBCUs as that was new to me. I've been to West Point's Michie Stadium but didn'
Barb
I consider myself an avid football fan, but I apparently don't fit the "diehard" description. While parts of the book were entertaining to read, and it did give me some ideas to add to my bucket list, I found myself rolling my eyes quite often.

The author seems to be under the impression that the reader has unlimited time, and especially unlimited funds to see and do all the things included in the book. I would *love to attend a Super Bowl some year, but the price of tickets makes that a nearly
Danté Evans