Start by marking “The Dreams: Will Set You Free: a Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet Novella (A Pride and Prejudice Regency Variation Book 1)” as Want to Read:

What if your good dreams and nightmares are over the same thing? Which one should you believe?
Elizabeth Bennet realizes that she cares about Fitzwilliam Darcy. Only she has a dream and nightmares concerning how he will respond to her after turning down his proposal. At the same time, Mr. Darcy has a dream and nightmares about how she feels about him. Will either of them f
ebook, 6th, 103 pages
Published January 25th 2017 by Self

To ask other readers questions about The Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dreams

Start your review of The Dreams: Will Set You Free: a Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet Novella (A Pride and Prejudice Regency Variation Book 1)
Crystal Lindsey
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh! to have lived in the days of decorum such as this. It must have been very difficult for young lovers such as Elizabeth and her Mr. Darcy.
This story is written with the book 'Pride and Prejudice' in view, therefore it is of the same nature. Elizabeth is a dreamer of dreams yet she often has the rude awaking to learn, much to her detriment - that the unreal is not necessarily real.
Since 'Pride and Prejudice' is a much loved story, I hope that anyone who has enjoyed reading that wonderful boo
Carol Perrin
Feb 12, 2017 rated it liked it
The Dreams Will Set You Free: A Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet Novella (A Pride and Prejudice Regeency Variation)

This story flips back and forth with chapters of Elizabeth's feelings, dreams that turn into nightmares to Darcy's feelings, dreams that turn into nightmares. The strange thing is they both seem to be having the same dreams, but the nightmares, while the same, they occur from each others' POV. When Darcy finally comes to Longbourn, he finds Elizabeth in the garden resting on the bench.
Tamara Thompson
Noemi Solis
rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2019
Joanne Dunn
rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2017
Pat Dougherty
Feb 15, 2017
Jen
Feb 14, 2017
margaret L
Feb 02, 2017
Sherrie Brown
Jan 26, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-book
Rosanna L. Thornton
Feb 04, 2018
Kathryn
Apr 12, 2018
What do I want to be when I grow up? I never an answer until now.
Life for me has been an adventure after serving in the Air Force. I married a kind, loving man and my one of my best friends. I was a stay at home mother to raise our two sons, who are married to two wonderful women, and I have one grandson. I have several incredible friends, and I love to travel. My husband and I are now livin