Start by marking “Supernatural” as Want to Read:
Supernatural

Supernatural

Paranormal tales from the Caribbean and around the world. Frightening unnatural occurrences, such as demonic possession, visitations from the grave and vengeful spirits that plague every society.
Published January 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Supernatural, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernatural

Start your review of Supernatural
Jeanette
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-readers
I won 'Supernatural' in a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.

There are various stories and quite varied. Frightening unnatural occurrences, demonic possession, vengeful spirits and more. I cannot say which is my favourite, as I enjoyed quite a few of them. I don't often get to read stories similar to Supernatural, but am keen to read more of them now.
tracey welch
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read. The stories were interesting in that they were based on local lore and stories from the region. It was well written and organized, easy to read, and even a little bit of a guilt pleasure, for not all stories end they way you might think. 😈. I highly recommend this book for people who love “Supernatural” stories. Well worth a look at.
Tobyann Aparisi
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won this book from Goodreads (Kindle version) and Amazon for an honest review.

An entertaining read with plenty of mixed stories that cover a large expanse of the "Supernatural" genre. The characters are well defined and the stories were both exciting and a bit scary in some places. I would recommend this book for those that like collections of stories that are a bit dark and even a bit fun to read. This book was nicely done.
Sue Williams
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone curious about the unexplained
This is a book of short stories. As it says on the title page, they are stories science can't explain. Apparently at some point in history, these tales were thought to be true. Each story tells of an encounter of some kind which has unexpected results, sometimes good, sometimes not. Some more believable than others. An enjoyable easy read.
I won this e-book in a Goodreads giveaway.
Lesley Henry
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not your typical collection of paranormal occurrences. Each tale tests the boundaries as we know it, some do it much better than others for sure. You will find some leave you wanting more, while others leave wondering what the heck?
Dayna
May 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Being from a place where spirits & the unexplained are ever present, I was very happy to have received a Kindle edition from a Goodreads giveaway. I enjoyed the stories & felt very much at home reading them.
Amy Rae Madden
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I won this book on the giveaways!!!
Tammy
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won this ebook from Amazon through goodreads give away. Thank you!
I loved this book! Had all my favorite parts of the supernatural genre. Can't wait to read more by Kamil Ali.
Tara
Mar 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Didn't like the book at all. Thought the stories were quite boring! Glad I won the book and didn't pay for it. ...more
Brandy
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Won from a Goodreads giveaway.

I just didn't find this very scary. I did like how short the stories were though.
Debra Barstad
Mar 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-giveaway
interesting collection of short stories. some were better than others but overall a good collecttion.
Kamil Ali
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Melissa Cheresnick
Jessica
Alastair Pert
Sue
Supernatural - Volume 1 2 1 Jan 12, 2017 06:45AM
Kamil migrated to Canada from Guyana in the early nineteen-eighties. He is a professional member of the Canadian Authors Association and writes a column for a Toronto newspaper. He has written five published books to date: Profound Vers-A-Tales {Poetry} - Trafford Publishing 2012; The Initiates {Paranormal} - Etreasures Publishing 2013; Supernatural {Paranormal Short Stories} - CreateSpace 2016; T ...more

News & Interviews